“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#482673 Feb 1, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
....then there should be no need to protect, defend nor justify....
I veiew it as an academic thesis defense. The arguements against you by your peers should be well heeded and investigated.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#482674 Feb 1, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you get it. The ego protects us ..
<quoted text>
.. the ego is neither good nor bad. Depends on our understanding of the critter ..
<quoted text>
.. sometimes when we win, we lose ..
Waxing philosophical here; the ego is the "Image of God" as well as the "Heart of Satan".

Allegory, Allegory; all is allegory. <smile>

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#482675 Feb 1, 2013
harpocrates wrote:
<quoted text>
a point is pointless 1st dimension
add a point and you have direction. 1st dimension, a line. a line is made up of infinite points.
add a third point outside of the line. 2nd dimension, a plane. a plane is made up of infinite lines.
add a fourth point outside of the plane. 3rd dimension, a solid. a solid is made up of infinite planes.
add a fourth point outside of the solid. 4th dimension, space. space is made up of infinite solids. space is made up of infinite matter.
tertium organum
http://www.sacred-texts.com/eso/to/index.htm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =JkxieS-6WuAXX
we are always meeting SELF
what we mete will be meted to us because for every action there is a reaction
Ha! Imagine that.

Livingston, TN

#482676 Feb 1, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>In my experience that is when people show their truest colors. If you are good with someone after that you know you can trust them. Trust generally begets trust and same with respect. The fact that we could go toe to toe and still be friends is exactly why I knew we would be stay friends. Some people are as friendly as the first time you cross them. two people that can both say "my bad" and shake hands probably have good things to look forward to(T) PEACE
Hey Boys! Are you all playing nice. I hope you all have had a great holiday season.

love and blessings
tn grams

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#482677 Feb 1, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
The Spirit and the Logos (English mistranslation-"word ").
Keep that in mind and read John 1:1 in a new light. <smile>
Please and if you will, forgive me for my ignorance, but I'm failing to see your point. In other words, I'm not understanding anything any different from before. And if you don't mind my asking, what English term do you believe better defines the Greek "logos"?

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#482678 Feb 1, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like to believe you Deb
You may even believe that
But this is why it is problematic for me
If your concern was helping me, why not T-mail me? What you did instead is post to the room that you left Topix because of me. Never mind that you have already told John Jaws the same thing. Now I know you will say it was both of us and maybe even other factors which of course makes me wonder I you would say just me yesterday. What you did was something that one might easily feel someone would do to try to shame someone, embarrass them, turn people against them, etc
So while they are thinking that, what is your next post to me? I post of verses in which quite clearly you are trying to prove OSAS to me biblically.
So when you take the two together and how you did what you did, it is very hard not to think you simply did not like what I was saying because you believe the opposite. It makes me think that if we were on the same side of the beliefs you would have noticed how many times I was told I was of the devil or didn't trust in Christ or the salvation. And it definitely makes me think you would have T-mailed me instead of making me the second person you publicly accused as them being the reason you left Topix. You told JJ that when he was attacking you btw. I was attacking your beliefs
See, many times a rebuke is done not out of love but out of anger or spite. Even if you do love the person. That is actually an unusual dynamic that doesn't come up a lot but does exist. Do I believe you care about me and want what is best for me? Yes I do....(T) Peace
Your off the mark on much of this post- it should serve to show you just how off kilter your compass for God has become.
I am not trying to prove OSAS- I put verses to reinforce the other things I have said to you regarding helping our siblings in Christ. I do say that not evryone who thinks they are saved really are though- His scriptures tell us that too.
I am playing no one against no one- only pointing out what I denied in the past.... I never told you the truth of why I left before- as I thought "why bother". Previous times when I counseled on your behavior you thanked me and admitted you could see the error of your content in the posts and in your heart. Then you became more and more intent on proving everyone wrong in EvErYtHiNg they posted- so I gave up trying to help you to see.
As for JJ- he was very annoying and I told him so- but he also has some sort of mental health issues and should not have been insulted and egged on by your mean responses. Your responses to his posts brought out more desperation in him . You also beat up Blind Man and several others whom you personally did not like. Instead of behaving as a loving tolerant Christian- you mocked and belittled even when people shared how hurt they were and begged you to back off. That is just plain mean Steve.
I did not tmail because this is not my first time addressing you regarding wrongful behavior- therefore- it did not have to be said in private. ALSO- because a few months back- you accused me in front of people here of Tmailing you stuff- when in fact I had NOT tmailed you. You graciously admitted it as a lie- but it was more proof to me how far you had fallen.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#482679 Feb 1, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
I feel the same except I prefer the word 'friend', a term I do not use lightly.
Sisters and Brothers are thrust upon us but friends are chosen. To be a sibling is a strong bond but to be another's friend is an honor and a priviledge.
I didn't mean those of the biological sort.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#482680 Feb 1, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
The tribes were scattered following the Babylonian Captivity. It is in the Bible. I suggest you read the entire tome. Then you can read the Samaritan/Israelite version of events to get the whole picture. A little investigation of the history of the Levant would help as well.
Of course none of this has anything to do with what Jesus taught...unless you will abandon your faith when you learn that Jesus may have been born a Samaritan. <smile>
LOL. With these mythical baseless arguments you have against Paul you can barely abandon stupidity.

So what scattered tribes have to do with anything? Jesus came way after the tribes was scattered and he still hail from His tribe:
Hebrews 7
For it is evident that our Lord was descended from Judah, a tribe with reference to which Moses spoke nothing concerning priests.

So scattered tribes no have anything do with Paul hailing from Benjamin.

You think just because Israel was captured by the babylonians they can't trace who come from which tribe? you must think the Jews stupid.

Why you no put the part if this [tome]you talk about on the billboard that prove you point? you can't see that if all you have is opinions you just look ridiculous?

Put you writing evidence on the billboard. You did go find writing to abuse bunny and her child, why you no find the writing to back you point? you is a coward or something?

“Love much, trust none”

There

#482682 Feb 1, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Please and if you will, forgive me for my ignorance, but I'm failing to see your point. In other words, I'm not understanding anything any different from before. And if you don't mind my asking, what English term do you believe better defines the Greek "logos"?
"Idea" or "concept"

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#482684 Feb 1, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I accept Jesus as the last offering for the redemption of all mankind according to Leviticus.
Don't need to make him a deity to do that.
Of course if one refuse to actually study the Bible.....
Lots of people believe that, so what?

God say no one get to God if they no go through Jesus. So if you not worshiping son Jesus Christ as God, you can't get to Father God Yahweh.

So it no mean anything that you accept Jesus as some last sacrifice, that no big deal.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#482687 Feb 1, 2013
manoo wrote:
<quoted text>you are not very smart you are typical dummy American you always talk your mouth but you have intellect of sheep and this why snakeberries are so good I cook them when the moon is orange
Snakeberries, Orange moon..........

Why didnt I think of that..........

“Pillars of Creation....”

Into this world we're thrown

#482688 Feb 1, 2013
manoo wrote:
<quoted text>no doubt my friend but the birds of Thailand love to sip snail juice I like it myself
Is snailjuice good with snakeberries?

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#482690 Feb 1, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Is snailjuice good with snakeberries?
I'll wait for you to try and then tell me all about it!

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#482691 Feb 1, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
This is real poor.
Real lack-luster and poor.
That starving child is a result of people's greed. You know the truth, stop acting like you don't kmnow better. take responsibility like the rest of your human kin folk for messing up this planet and walking all over the poor. If there were no greed, there would be no poor. You messed up and now want to blame some anonymous 'god' you don't believe in.
CS.
Maybe you should aim your rant at the rich, then.

I sure ain't.

And it's your rich, right wing christians making all the money.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#482693 Feb 1, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
"Idea" or "concept"
I had a feeling that's where you were going with that, but I wasn't sure. And I didn't want to say that, then look like a fool for being wrong.

I understand where you're coming from, but I'm afraid I can't entirely agree with you. You see, as I believe, concepts and ideas are bound to the mind (and heart) until they become manifest. Once manifested, what has manifested is no longer just a concept, or idea, but a physical manifestation of that concept and/or idea. In the case of John 1:1, the "logos" was manifested of "God," which means that the "logos" derived from a concept and idea, as well. Then, the "logos" assisted in the manifestation of other concepts and ideas.

Yes? No?

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#482694 Feb 1, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
And the child with cancer? The result of what?
Are you a gentile?
Greedy people cause cancer.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#482695 Feb 1, 2013
TN grams wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Boys! Are you all playing nice. I hope you all have had a great holiday season.
love and blessings
tn grams
Hey!! How are you doing grams? Great to see ya! Ya the holidays went nice, how about for you?

Location hidden

#482696 Feb 1, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually Deb I had said I was gonna to post some tmails than included gossip and then realized I did not even have any in my box any more so it was an empty threat in that regard. And because I felt bad that I mentioned private exchanged I focused on the fact I did have any, not that u had never sent any talking about others.And that still would be no reason a rebuke couldnt be private as the worst that could happen is it was made public like u did anyway. But I had hoped my post to you might have encouraged u to do some introspection on how u handle things sometimes as I know u have trouble doing that. The last time we had a problem was because u refused to admit u have EVER corrected someone for the wrong reason. You felt you had always been in the right 100% and I guess still do. But i have no desire to fight and will leave it at that. Take care (T) PEACE
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#482697 Feb 1, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Greedy people cause cancer.
stupid people like you cause confussions not known to little ptential guy

Location hidden

#482698 Feb 1, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
And the child with cancer? The result of what?
Are you a gentile?
I am scrolling back from the most recent post to where I left off. When I saw this post by you I had thought you posted it to me using that situation I shared as an opportunity to further the conflict between us. We had gotten along at one point and even though we do not know my first thought was I cant believe I had him pegged that wrong as I thought you a decent guy. I am glad to see this post was not to me and for the reasons I thought it was posted. While u never would have known what I thought I still felt I owed it to you to admit it and to say I was mistaken. There should be boundries all human beings respect and while some dont I am glad to see you had not crossed them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Talk to Demi Lovato (Jul '08) 4 min shereecastellanos 659
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min USA Born 558,940
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min scaritual 773,797
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 min HipGnosis 175,529
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 10 min UWARraceMAKEWORLD... 4,685
Is Incest with mother is most pleasurable of all? (Feb '12) 18 min Jennette 51
Gay snapchat names 1 hr Jace0002 143
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Charlie Sheen 265,003
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 hr Michael the Archa... 441,753
More from around the web