“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#482640 Feb 1, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> He does seem to be one of this threads ""priviladged christians" who spew vile at others and enjoy the protection of other "christians" when called out for his nastiness.
Agreed.

I know my views are very heretical and that is why I do not call myself a Christian (nor a Jew). I would never claim that I represent either relgion's beliefs. I wish that certain "Christians" would do like wise. But, that is for Christians to work out and none of my business.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#482641 Feb 1, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
fart
<quoted text>
.. grunt ..
fart mixed with grunt is excelent for your make up and reduce wrinkles on your getting each day old ugly full of pimples face
also
Fart+grunt

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#482642 Feb 1, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
So...that starving child did something to piss off your god?
That was his vengeance?
Nice.
This is real poor.
Real lack-luster and poor.

That starving child is a result of people's greed. You know the truth, stop acting like you don't kmnow better. take responsibility like the rest of your human kin folk for messing up this planet and walking all over the poor. If there were no greed, there would be no poor. You messed up and now want to blame some anonymous 'god' you don't believe in.

CS.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#482643 Feb 1, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> But fortunately the truth is that God did not.
I can't say that is "The Truth" but my own life has demonstrated to me that it is not the case.'Nuff said.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#482644 Feb 1, 2013
Ohio Rocker wrote:
Test post.
Why?

Is it loose?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#482645 Feb 1, 2013
manoo wrote:
<quoted text>you are dumb foreiner living in America they should deport you for being too stupid but weasels will play with the hair in your nose
no
you dumb low level idie vilage pounk
I dodn't live in america, you dumb butt

but I am influenced to find you and deprt you back to the river gangess full of holy cow s.. and human trush,

my nose hair is sharp like needle and able to stick deep down of your brain causing confussion of reality- lost your humanity aand be like monkey jumping ont the tree with one finger sticked inside of her a...digging for food?

so?flush your misearable corpse and don'y forget cowve-because you stinks

“Love much, trust none”

There

#482646 Feb 1, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>...
<quoted text>I, too, have found people in Topix that, today, I'm comfortable calling them "Brother," or "Sister."...
I feel the same except I prefer the word 'friend', a term I do not use lightly.

Sisters and Brothers are thrust upon us but friends are chosen. To be a sibling is a strong bond but to be another's friend is an honor and a priviledge.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#482647 Feb 1, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Why?
Is it loose?
whorever
nobody engage you to this problem
harpocrates

Williamsburg, KY

#482648 Feb 1, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
no I am not?
and you have delusional maniacial visions qualifing you to the crazy mental institution
because very soon,snakes will jump on your head,and spiders will seat under your pillow waiting to suck rest of your brain from your skull
blah blah blah

love is in the "head"

blah blah blah
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#482649 Feb 1, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
This is real poor.
Real lack-luster and poor.
That starving child is a result of people's greed. You know the truth, stop acting like you don't kmnow better. take responsibility like the rest of your human kin folk for messing up this planet and walking all over the poor. If there were no greed, there would be no poor. You messed up and now want to blame some anonymous 'god' you don't believe in.
CS.
I told you earlier this guy is stupid, and brain size of chicken one lip
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#482650 Feb 1, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Why?
Is it loose?
why are your so simple and stupid?
and doesn't know this?

“Love much, trust none”

There

#482651 Feb 1, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Benjamin in the 12 tribes:
http://www.biblediscovered.com/wp-content/upl...
Genesis 49 names the 12 tribes.
Revelations 7 names the 12 Tribes....
The tribes were scattered following the Babylonian Captivity. It is in the Bible. I suggest you read the entire tome. Then you can read the Samaritan/Israelite version of events to get the whole picture. A little investigation of the history of the Levant would help as well.

Of course none of this has anything to do with what Jesus taught...unless you will abandon your faith when you learn that Jesus may have been born a Samaritan. <smile>

Livingston, TN

#482652 Feb 1, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you read your post to people? YOU are the most self centered, hateful, argumentive poster on this thread Skom. I can see why you are always so baffled. You dont have to believe in OSAS..WHY does it bother you so much that others believe this way?
what is OSAS?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#482653 Feb 1, 2013
manoo wrote:
<quoted text>yes this is true but monkey flies prefer cow manure it has more vitamins
good if you catch those monkeys flies and eat them on your breakfast containing full vitamines from holy cows manure
puf

“Love much, trust none”

There

#482654 Feb 1, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Bravo!
....Man originated in the heart and mind of "God."...
The Spirit and the Logos (English mistranslation-"word ").

Keep that in mind and read John 1:1 in a new light. <smile>
harpocrates

Williamsburg, KY

#482655 Feb 1, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> I was there once, only to look back and realize I was gone.
Does that mean that I never was...or that I was always?
What does that say about one's qualification to judge or make judgement at all?
a point is pointless 1st dimension
add a point and you have direction. 1st dimension, a line. a line is made up of infinite points.

add a third point outside of the line. 2nd dimension, a plane. a plane is made up of infinite lines.

add a fourth point outside of the plane. 3rd dimension, a solid. a solid is made up of infinite planes.

add a fourth point outside of the solid. 4th dimension, space. space is made up of infinite solids. space is made up of infinite matter.

tertium organum

http://www.sacred-texts.com/eso/to/index.htm

we are always meeting SELF

what we mete will be meted to us because for every action there is a reaction

“Love much, trust none”

There

#482656 Feb 1, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>you can accept Jesus as a great philosopher. lots of people do that. but that can't help you spiritually.
I accept Jesus as the last offering for the redemption of all mankind according to Leviticus.
Don't need to make him a deity to do that.

Of course if one refuse to actually study the Bible.....

“Love much, trust none”

There

#482657 Feb 1, 2013
harpocrates wrote:
<quoted text>no where does it say to worship jesus; either. in fact, it says worship god.
You are correct, according to Jesus.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#482658 Feb 1, 2013
harpocrates wrote:
<quoted text>heaven and hell are temporal states of mind.
That is the Jewish belief.

Jesus was a Jew.<smile>
harpocrates

Williamsburg, KY

#482659 Feb 1, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
good if you catch those monkeys flies and eat them on your breakfast containing full vitamines from holy cows manure
puf
drop it

lock it

knockin it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min Rosa_Winkel 227,668
Beauty comes in many COLORS 5 min Doctor REALITY 5
Sarah Palin look alike 9 min Bev Jamison 2
Louie Farrakahn leading millions straight to hell. 10 min Doctor REALITY 17
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 11 min HipGnosis 173,727
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min Regina 542,855
Word association game (Aug '08) 17 min Bev Jamison 53,328
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 29 min Aura Mytha 739,755
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 5 hr ms simmer 153

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••