Why Should Jesus Love Me?
harpocrates

Middlesboro, KY

#482659 Feb 1, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
good if you catch those monkeys flies and eat them on your breakfast containing full vitamines from holy cows manure
puf
drop it

lock it

knockin it

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#482660 Feb 1, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
mama Annie
blue color is not recomended to the brown white farts from not diagested mexican chilly
if you find blue color,for sure someone crazy drank blue ink after eating chilly in Mexican bar
also you can add more red,or yellow,but not blue at all
keep focus on this proper color pictrues
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
snort is not healthy because flying bacteria can enter your nose, throat and cause deadly diseases,or vomits, or mucus not easy to stop.
also better is to fart or burp
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
fart mixed with grunt is excelent for your make up and reduce wrinkles on your getting each day old ugly full of pimples face
also
Fart+grunt
Shrinky Dink...you are full of art with your words today!

I will try and remember your advice...

1. Do not drink blue in when I eat Mexican chili...only red or yellow ink.

2. No snorting for health reasons...much safer to fart or burp.

3. Grunt when I fart so that I won't get wrinkles on pimples or was the pimples on my wrinkles?

Have you ever considered writing a book with all of your words of wisdom?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#482661 Feb 1, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
Timothy Charged to Oppose False Teachers...
Much like the NAZI's anti-communist agenda.

"There can be only one self apponted mouth of God and I am it." - Paul

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#482662 Feb 1, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
This is real poor.
Real lack-luster and poor.
That starving child is a result of people's greed. You know the truth, stop acting like you don't kmnow better. take responsibility like the rest of your human kin folk for messing up this planet and walking all over the poor. If there were no greed, there would be no poor. You messed up and now want to blame some anonymous 'god' you don't believe in.
CS.
And the child with cancer? The result of what?

Are you a gentile?

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#482663 Feb 1, 2013
TN grams wrote:
<quoted text>what is OSAS?
The doctrine, once saved, always saved.

I learned something!!!

“"None shall pass"”

There

#482664 Feb 1, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the most original Christian I have encountered on these threads. I like a lot of what you have to say.
Thanks. I hope you dislike some, too. It is a measure of reality.
evoL eeL rehtorB

Monroe, NC

#482665 Feb 1, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
Are you a Gentile?
I meant to mention this before, but I forgot. And seeing this post reminded me of it.

Romans 3:30 says, "Seeing it is one God, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through faith." I've asked, several times, what certain of us thought this meant, that Israel will be justified BY faith, but the Gentiles THROUGH faith? But, I got no reply. Maybe you can get a response, I wonder?

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#482666 Feb 1, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
This is real poor.
Real lack-luster and poor.
That starving child is a result of people's greed. You know the truth, stop acting like you don't kmnow better. take responsibility like the rest of your human kin folk for messing up this planet and walking all over the poor. If there were no greed, there would be no poor. You messed up and now want to blame some anonymous 'god' you don't believe in.
CS.
More likely he's just trying to point out, that the Merciful God YOU believe in, is not so merciful..........

The kicker is, he's doing it for satan..........

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#482667 Feb 1, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Shrinky Dink...you are full of art with your words today!
I will try and remember your advice...
1. Do not drink blue in when I eat Mexican chili...only red or yellow ink.
2. No snorting for health reasons...much safer to fart or burp.
3. Grunt when I fart so that I won't get wrinkles on pimples or was the pimples on my wrinkles?
Have you ever considered writing a book with all of your words of wisdom?
LMAO..........

“"None shall pass"”

There

#482668 Feb 1, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't it Paul that severed Christianity from Old Testament law? If he did that, he did a lot.
Yes. I can't really blame that it is the only version that survived on Paul. The 70AD diaspora put an end to the Judaic followers of Jesus. It was only the Gentile Christian sects that survived.

Had they maintained the Jewish conversion prerequisite, the Romans would have expunged them as well.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#482669 Feb 1, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Spiral's is like that y'know.
Understood.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#482670 Feb 1, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> I can understand Ghandi saying what he said....not so with Jesus.
If he was already "god" then why would he have any need to talk in the 3rd person so explicitly?
I have no belief that Jesus was God or ever believed Himself to be God. Such a belief IMHO is not needed. The Gospels make better sense if He wasn't God.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#482671 Feb 1, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel the same except I prefer the word 'friend', a term I do not use lightly.
Sisters and Brothers are thrust upon us but friends are chosen. To be a sibling is a strong bond but to be another's friend is an honor and a priviledge.
Nice.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#482672 Feb 1, 2013
Your post sent a thought through my head:

Just because we don't have (or have left) "The Faith" does not mean we have lost faith. We have just found something that we believe in more.

Hope that made sense to you, if not others.
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Too continue along these same lines...
A couple of weeks ago NoStress4Me posted her thoughts on a subject matter. It involved homosexuals and I didn't understand her view point...so I asked. She willingly discussed it with me and explained her thoughts and beliefs. After a few very civil back and forth responses we both had a better understanding of each other.
In one of her posts she made a comment that I can respect. Regardless of what she believes that it is up to God to judge the actions of another...it is only her job to love and to live her faith.
Too many thoughts in my head...they are getting jumbled!
You have said that you don't understand why people that have left the faith spend so much time talking about it...here are my thoughts.
For me I thought when I left that it was no longer a part of my life. I found out differently though. I am still judged and condemned by the faith that I no longer claim. There are those that will define me by the very act of walking away...used to predict my future...used to determine what type of person that I am...used to tell me that I am wrong.
If someone is going to use it against me...do I not have the right to use it to defend myself.
Recently you asked me why I use Bible verses...here is maybe a better explanation.
If you were accosted by someone with a weapon and they threw it at you or dropped it in front of you...would you pick it up to defend yourself? You might be anti-gun but if someone stuck it in your face would you not try to turn it back on them?
Steve if someone is going to use their "personal" beliefs to judge, condemn, denigrate...etc etc then it only makes sense to turn those verses around...if for no other reason than to make them understand.
I don't know...makes sense to me.
Sometimes when one feels they need to defend not only themselves but how they believe...it can turn ugly. My thought is though...should we have to defend ourselves to that point. There is more on that but...
I have to take the dog out...his eyes are beginning to cross!
I don't know...when I started this response I felt as if laying the honest truth of how I feel was a good idea...at this point...not so sure.
It is like opening to flood gates...once it gets started...hard to stop the flow...it could go on and on.
I'll see...
Now the dog is on his hands and knees...begging...

“"None shall pass"”

There

#482673 Feb 1, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
....then there should be no need to protect, defend nor justify....
I veiew it as an academic thesis defense. The arguements against you by your peers should be well heeded and investigated.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#482674 Feb 1, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you get it. The ego protects us ..
<quoted text>
.. the ego is neither good nor bad. Depends on our understanding of the critter ..
<quoted text>
.. sometimes when we win, we lose ..
Waxing philosophical here; the ego is the "Image of God" as well as the "Heart of Satan".

Allegory, Allegory; all is allegory. <smile>

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#482675 Feb 1, 2013
harpocrates wrote:
<quoted text>
a point is pointless 1st dimension
add a point and you have direction. 1st dimension, a line. a line is made up of infinite points.
add a third point outside of the line. 2nd dimension, a plane. a plane is made up of infinite lines.
add a fourth point outside of the plane. 3rd dimension, a solid. a solid is made up of infinite planes.
add a fourth point outside of the solid. 4th dimension, space. space is made up of infinite solids. space is made up of infinite matter.
tertium organum
http://www.sacred-texts.com/eso/to/index.htm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =JkxieS-6WuAXX
we are always meeting SELF
what we mete will be meted to us because for every action there is a reaction
Ha! Imagine that.

Cookeville, TN

#482676 Feb 1, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>In my experience that is when people show their truest colors. If you are good with someone after that you know you can trust them. Trust generally begets trust and same with respect. The fact that we could go toe to toe and still be friends is exactly why I knew we would be stay friends. Some people are as friendly as the first time you cross them. two people that can both say "my bad" and shake hands probably have good things to look forward to(T) PEACE
Hey Boys! Are you all playing nice. I hope you all have had a great holiday season.

love and blessings
tn grams

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#482677 Feb 1, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
The Spirit and the Logos (English mistranslation-"word ").
Keep that in mind and read John 1:1 in a new light. <smile>
Please and if you will, forgive me for my ignorance, but I'm failing to see your point. In other words, I'm not understanding anything any different from before. And if you don't mind my asking, what English term do you believe better defines the Greek "logos"?

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#482678 Feb 1, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like to believe you Deb
You may even believe that
But this is why it is problematic for me
If your concern was helping me, why not T-mail me? What you did instead is post to the room that you left Topix because of me. Never mind that you have already told John Jaws the same thing. Now I know you will say it was both of us and maybe even other factors which of course makes me wonder I you would say just me yesterday. What you did was something that one might easily feel someone would do to try to shame someone, embarrass them, turn people against them, etc
So while they are thinking that, what is your next post to me? I post of verses in which quite clearly you are trying to prove OSAS to me biblically.
So when you take the two together and how you did what you did, it is very hard not to think you simply did not like what I was saying because you believe the opposite. It makes me think that if we were on the same side of the beliefs you would have noticed how many times I was told I was of the devil or didn't trust in Christ or the salvation. And it definitely makes me think you would have T-mailed me instead of making me the second person you publicly accused as them being the reason you left Topix. You told JJ that when he was attacking you btw. I was attacking your beliefs
See, many times a rebuke is done not out of love but out of anger or spite. Even if you do love the person. That is actually an unusual dynamic that doesn't come up a lot but does exist. Do I believe you care about me and want what is best for me? Yes I do....(T) Peace
Your off the mark on much of this post- it should serve to show you just how off kilter your compass for God has become.
I am not trying to prove OSAS- I put verses to reinforce the other things I have said to you regarding helping our siblings in Christ. I do say that not evryone who thinks they are saved really are though- His scriptures tell us that too.
I am playing no one against no one- only pointing out what I denied in the past.... I never told you the truth of why I left before- as I thought "why bother". Previous times when I counseled on your behavior you thanked me and admitted you could see the error of your content in the posts and in your heart. Then you became more and more intent on proving everyone wrong in EvErYtHiNg they posted- so I gave up trying to help you to see.
As for JJ- he was very annoying and I told him so- but he also has some sort of mental health issues and should not have been insulted and egged on by your mean responses. Your responses to his posts brought out more desperation in him . You also beat up Blind Man and several others whom you personally did not like. Instead of behaving as a loving tolerant Christian- you mocked and belittled even when people shared how hurt they were and begged you to back off. That is just plain mean Steve.
I did not tmail because this is not my first time addressing you regarding wrongful behavior- therefore- it did not have to be said in private. ALSO- because a few months back- you accused me in front of people here of Tmailing you stuff- when in fact I had NOT tmailed you. You graciously admitted it as a lie- but it was more proof to me how far you had fallen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 26 min bagittagit 980,359
What's the most embarrassing thing you have done? (Dec '15) 32 min Slick 28
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 44 min lightbeamrider 101,526
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Sky Writer 31 184,341
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 hr Peter Ross 445,687
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr Just Think 670,659
Poll The Arguement and Fight Thread (Apr '08) 5 hr Krisha 15,625
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 hr Rob Ford Sr 286,267
More from around the web