Why Should Jesus Love Me?
harpocrates

Middlesboro, KY

#482508 Feb 1, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Which is why you are not winning anyone over, we are not to deal with unbelievers using "psychology" but instead to follow peace and holiness toward all men as the Word instructs us.
Revelation 3:20
Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

communion the wedding supper of the lamb.

I AM here. I AM with you always even unto the end of the world/age.

a closed mind is a terrible thing of waste and destruction.

Romans 12:2
And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#482509 Feb 1, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You are quoting Acts, it isn't written by Paul and even contradicts Paul.
"Circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, an Hebrew of the Hebrews" Philippians 3:5
Benjamites are not Jews, the tribe of Benjamin is one of the "lost tribes" and did not exist for at least 500 years before Paul was born. He was a clueless pagan.
Benjamin in the 12 tribes:
http://www.biblediscovered.com/wp-content/upl...

Genesis 49 names the 12 tribes.

Revelations 7 names the 12 Tribes.

So I give you a map to show you where Benjamin is in the tribe.

I give you the torah where it names benjamin as one of the tribes.

And I give you the new testament where it shows benjamin as one of the tribes.

So clearly anyone born in the tribe of benjamin, is a Jew. Paul is a Jew.

and now what? you going to argue you myth that paul is not a jew with more temper tantrums and baseless opinions writer?

I starting to feel sorry for you. I just picture you doing this when you think of paul:

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#482510 Feb 1, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
I not going to give you what any of the New Testament read nor the Old Testament either.Here is why:First you already know that question is unanswerable.Mankind has only what is written of him.Second:you already layed claim in many post you do not believe in Jesus Christ only God.Third:Why would you express a interest in what He said since you do not believe in Him????
So because I don't believe Jesus is God I can't possibly accept anything about Him ?

That is not what Jesus said.

Let me clarify, what did Jesus say according to the documents we have about Him ?

I accept Jesus as the last offering.
Gaylord

UK

#482511 Feb 1, 2013
He would love me as im a homosexual and have a big penis and they say in the bible that Jesus liked to be sodomised by his disciples in a gang bang fashion.
Adam

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#482512 Feb 1, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
..Do you have anything even remotely productive to post? You are coming across like a bridge dweller.
I'll give it a try ;)

What is considered normal is just what the majority thinks. If the majority follow a delusional belief, you could consider them as suffering from a mental health problem, however because they are the majority, this would be considered normal.

This seems, to me, to be the case in religious states of the US.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#482513 Feb 1, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
Dear Lord, I pray that you will strengthen the relationships I have with family and friends. Please make me a blessing among the circle of those I love and live. Give me the grace to bless those who curse me, so that You will get the glory. Thank you.
Prime Time with God
Amen.

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#482514 Feb 1, 2013
harpocrates wrote:
god is matter to us and we are matter to god. I AM in the universe(all) and the universe(all) is in me.
Bravo!

Many of us, without even noticing it, have a tendency to become selfish in our endeavors, as self becomes our primary concern. And the more selfish we become, the more we tend to isolate ourselves from the whole scheme of things, dismembering ourselves from the whole. But, then, at one point in time or another, we're reminded that we're only a part of a whole and not the whole, ourselves. Then, we have to recondition our thoughts and feelings so that we can re-member ourselves.

Man originated in the heart and mind of "God."

Re-member yourself.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#482515 Feb 1, 2013
harpocrates wrote:
<quoted text>why do you worship jesus, who came afterwards, vs worshiping melchisedec the founder of the order?
why do you practice idolatry; which is the mark of the beast?
http://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/l...
The moon is on my side
I have no reason to run
So will someone come and carry me home tonight
The angels never arrived
But I can hear the choir
So will someone come and carry me home
i stand for no thing, i bow to every thing
namaste
friendship is ONE MIND sharing two bodies mencius
I AM in the Father and the Father is in me.
Rev 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
[Select for Copy; Double click to (de-)select all] Rev 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell , save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Rev 14:9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive [his] mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
Rev 14:11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark5480 of his name.
Rev 15:2 And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark,[and] over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.
Rev 16:2 And the first went , and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and [upon] them which worshipped his image.
Rev 19:20 And the beast was taken , and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark5480 of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
Rev 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and [I saw] the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received [his] mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
###***###
1 John 4:4
You are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.
1 John 5:21
Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen.
###***###
what this?

I thank you for the morning scriptures writer, especially that 1 John 4:4. one of me favorite verse.

But you know what any of what you paste mean? you mention Melchizedek? he was only a foreshadow writer, no where in the bible it say to worship Melchizedek.

then you go into a poem and then revelations?

I not sure where you going. But if you think the end is near why you write revelations then I hope you have Jesus.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#482516 Feb 1, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
So because I don't believe Jesus is God I can't possibly accept anything about Him ?
you can accept Jesus as a great philosopher. lots of people do that. but that can't help you spiritually.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#482517 Feb 1, 2013
harpocrates wrote:
<quoted text>OUR Father is the father of ALL.
John 3:8
The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.
Acts 17:28
For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.
your brothers and sisters, are seeking too. would you carry them home. if they fell, would you lift them up and carry them home sektet? to the place of light?
Yes, I would but trolls are kinda heavy.
harpocrates

Middlesboro, KY

#482518 Feb 1, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Bravo!
Many of us, without even noticing it, have a tendency to become selfish in our endeavors, as self becomes our primary concern. And the more selfish we become, the more we tend to isolate ourselves from the whole scheme of things, dismembering ourselves from the whole. But, then, at one point in time or another, we're reminded that we're only a part of a whole and not the whole, ourselves. Then, we have to recondition our thoughts and feelings so that we can re-member ourselves.
Man originated in the heart and mind of "God."
Re-member yourself.
one of those things that people seem to forget, is to forgive themselves.

It is the one unforgivable sin against the Holy Spirit; which dwells within SELF and is blasphemy against SELF. it won't be forgiven in this lifetime, or the one to come.

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#482519 Feb 1, 2013
Skombolis (((((Steve))))))))- I don't agree with the other people calling you names either-
The reason I write these warnings to you and others is because we claim to belong and follow Christ. Gods own word tells us to not give in to behaving the way of the world- and that the more we DO behave improperly- the more it seems to us OKAY to misbehave in such ways.... also the more people will be dragged down into misbehavior. The snowball effect I guess...

For way to long too many ?Christians? have followed the path toward hell right here in public view.

I personally believe that not all of the ?Christians? here are really already ?saved?- Not Yet anyways-
... if they are never told that their behavior is on the wrong side of a saved persons- then they will never repent and repair their testimony....maybe never "get the crown" they think they have comming.
Not writing that part to you personally- but to each that discredits the Lord with their wrongful hearts in public posts.
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~~~~~~~~
YOU are my friend- so I told you something in order to help you to come clean.
I do not even know people which you are currently rude to.
Your name never comes up on FB.
I posted those scriptures to remind you that the gospels are for the Jewish people too.
I have no problem- I am trying to help YOU with yours.
Not out of anger- but because you matter to me~ and we matter to God.
XO
harpocrates

Middlesboro, KY

#482520 Feb 1, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I would but trolls are kinda heavy.
do you think maybe the pharisees thought the same thing of jesus?
Adam

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#482521 Feb 1, 2013
Truths wrote:
For way to long too many ?Christians? have followed the path toward hell right here in public view.
I personally believe that not all of the ?Christians? here are really already ?saved?- Not Yet anyways-<quoted text>
Who set you up as judge and jury? I thought you guys let God decide?

And btw God has not written any holy books, thats obvious to anyone here. And hell is a fictional place. For the love of all the gods, what kind of monster would saction eternal torture in hellfire for not believing in the absurdities of religion.
Adam

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#482522 Feb 1, 2013
"God's own word" Jesus, what kind of insane planet are you people from?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#482523 Feb 1, 2013
he does love you :)

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#482524 Feb 1, 2013
harpocrates wrote:
<quoted text>do you think maybe the pharisees thought the same thing of jesus?
No. I think He freaked them out and wounded their egos with his Love and Kindness, amongst other things. The person you are defending is here to inflame, not to search, not to love, not to discuss anything, just to get a reaction. Hardly Jesus.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#482525 Feb 1, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>Who set you up as judge and jury? I thought you guys let God decide?

And btw God has not written any holy books, thats obvious to anyone here. And hell is a fictional place. For the love of all the gods, what kind of monster would saction eternal torture in hellfire for not believing in the absurdities of religion.
See?
harpocrates

Middlesboro, KY

#482526 Feb 1, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>what this?
I thank you for the morning scriptures writer, especially that 1 John 4:4. one of me favorite verse.
But you know what any of what you paste mean? you mention Melchizedek? he was only a foreshadow writer, no where in the bible it say to worship Melchizedek.
then you go into a poem and then revelations?
I not sure where you going. But if you think the end is near why you write revelations then I hope you have Jesus.
no where does it say to worship jesus; either. in fact, it says worship god.
harpocrates

Middlesboro, KY

#482527 Feb 1, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I think He freaked them out and wounded their egos with his Love and Kindness, amongst other things. The person you are defending is here to inflame, not to search, not to love, not to discuss anything, just to get a reaction. Hardly Jesus.
so you believe the person has control over you?

Revelation 11:5
And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

OUR god is a consuming fire.

i didn't come here to bring peace, but a sword.

you're being tried in the fire. steel yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 15 min here 282,887
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 16 min RiversideRedneck 70,146
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 22 min Michael 658,421
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 55 min gundee123 4,940
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr _Drifter 974,644
i need a man to get me pregnant no strings atta... (Dec '12) 2 hr good guy with love 71
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 2 hr Poppyann 2,994
More from around the web