<quoted text>
Based on OSAS, Judas is saved.
According to the GOD concept I agree.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#482343 Jan 31, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Ah but you forget...you can just claim he wasnt a "true believer". I would tell you the verses that explain the difference between believer and "true believer" but there arent any. It just allows us some to believe they are not accountable while creating a loophole for people like say Hitler by saying he didnt really believe. because nobody wants to promote a doctrine that gets Hitler into Heaven easier than Mother Teresa. As much as people say actions dont matter i think they know deep down they do or they would tell you proudly Hitler is saved. Now I dont know how God judged him but I know there is just believers and some fall away and dont get saved (T) PEACE
If our actions are meaningless then life, God and Jesus are even more meaningless. What would be the point ? Might as well have a deity kissing toads and proclaiming them princes while leaving them as toads.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#482344 Jan 31, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi ya Raskel hope your doin good.Nay not tonight.
Cause all you gettin out of me is ((((God)))).
Finally ! <hugs>

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#482345 Jan 31, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
That's it! You can sleep on the couch until you apologize to me!
hahaha..OH NO!! Do I have too? Better than the doggie house though. Does the couch recline?:)
mike

AOL

#482346 Jan 31, 2013
There is no such thing as a christian(followers of jesus the christ), only "Wanna-be's.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#482347 Jan 31, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>According to the GOD concept I agree.
It is like a game of D&D. "Based on these rules..." Even an atheist can play. It's more fun than bitching about how confusing the rules are, eh ?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#482348 Jan 31, 2013
Gueez what is this here tonight
Well if you insist (((spam))).

Location hidden

#482349 Jan 31, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Uh...yes. He is on the menu.
<quoted text>To go?
<quoted text>You got it. Happy consuming.
Is this your kind of Brother Lee Love? You broke one of your "Thou shall nots" Hurry and repent now.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#482350 Jan 31, 2013
There is a vast difference between hugging your mother because you love her and hugging your mother so she doesn't beat the crap out of you.

Ask yourself, "Why do I 'hug' God ?"

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#482351 Jan 31, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear that for 1/10 of your income you too can have the "Autoforgiven" app activated. Just send me a check and I will take care of it for you.
It's in the mail.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#482352 Jan 31, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
That's it! You can sleep on the couch until you apologize to me!
I am sure shes on FB trying to sell that story. What I am is someone is generally responds in kind. I can be as kind as the next guy or as nasty as the next guy. What I wont do is piss on your head and tell you it is raining. I dont pretend I am looking for peace while fighting. I dont feel the need to be passive-agressive as I find it dishonest. If I have a problem I will tell someone. Some people will like me, some people wont. I an ok with that. I dont cater to ppl for allies and I dont lie. When Grace Wallker can say that instead of playing games like saying why cant we put our differences aside while being as inflamatory as possible then let her off the proverbial couch. I am gonna say proverbial so I dont spend 2 days fending off faux moralu outrage like I was serious sexual or sexist in nature. I know how ppl like to play on Topix (T) PEACE

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#482353 Jan 31, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>I've NEVER been to a bar,or a stripclub,no,I don't play the lottery,I haven't smoked a cigarette in over twenty years,and I haven't had any alochol in over elven years. So....what's your NEXT 'dumb question',and or accusation??
How's your mule doing tonight DR?

Location hidden

#482354 Jan 31, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
Where on God's great Earth are you getting that we OSAS believers
say that ' we can disobey as much as we want???? and that we are
immune to being held responsible for our actions ? Show POSTS please! This is idiotic!
Because thats what they would do. Or at least thats what they want to do now but they live in fear that they will break a command that they obviously break anyway..Just look at ALL the commandments they are breaking right now. I wonder what "License" they have to do that? They only want to point their fingers at everyone elses sins while they ignore their own. Its SO BAFFLEING!! LOL

Location hidden

#482355 Jan 31, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
If our actions are meaningless then life, God and Jesus are even more meaningless. What would be the point ? Might as well have a deity kissing toads and proclaiming them princes while leaving them as toads.
Actions are never meaningless. The people on the receiving end can attest to that. It is a frightening thought to me to imagine a world in which they are. How could they ever be? Actions have consequences. So how can consequences not come with accountability? I believe Jesus taught they did, both good and bad.(T) PEACE

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#482356 Jan 31, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
It took the destructin of the Temple for the Jews to abandon The Laws of Moses. Perhaps the Vatican needs to be burn to the ground. Then, too, Perhaps Israel needs to fall before the Laws of Maimonodes will be dropped by the Jews. I guess you know how I feel about Mecca.
Could be...What go's round comes round...sometimes it just takes awhile.

Location hidden

#482357 Jan 31, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
Where on God's great Earth are you getting that we OSAS believers
say that ' we can disobey as much as we want???? and that we are
immune to being held responsible for our actions ? Show POSTS please! This is idiotic!
What do you think being saved no matter what you do is? What do you think believing no matter what sin or how many you commit in the future has already been forgiven means? That is the very definition of being immune from being held responsible. please stop posting to me. I responded to like your 25th negative post to or about me simply as a courtesy because you seem generally unable to follow although I believe most ur posts to have an agenda. Your beliefs all are saved, the icons, and so many other things is very familiar. I think you are a coward hiding behind this name. Whether you respect my request or not I am done replying to you
mike

AOL

#482358 Jan 31, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
There is a vast difference between hugging your mother because you love her and hugging your mother so she doesn't beat the crap out of you.
Ask yourself, "Why do I 'hug' God ?"
Funny!

Hey there!
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#482359 Jan 31, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Ah but you forget...you can just claim he wasnt a "true believer". I would tell you the verses that explain the difference between believer and "true believer" but there arent any. It just allows us some to believe they are not accountable while creating a loophole for people like say Hitler by saying he didnt really believe. because nobody wants to promote a doctrine that gets Hitler into Heaven easier than Mother Teresa. As much as people say actions dont matter i think they know deep down they do or they would tell you proudly Hitler is saved. Now I dont know how God judged him but I know there is just believers and some fall away and dont get saved (T) PEACE
Judas never showed signs to reflect a repentant life . In John 12: 6 it is said he was a theif of the money he was entrusted with.

Jesus said in John 6:70 'Have I not chosen you twelve and one of you is the devil'

Judas did not Believe Jesus or his teachings.

Jesus KNEW his 'Betrayer'

Location hidden

#482360 Jan 31, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup. Walked with Jesus for a couple years and it was all a plot. LOL
Yeah, I get what you're saying.
Those non "true believer" believers are a crafty bunch!:)

Location hidden

#482361 Jan 31, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>In that case, what does a GOD have to do with it?
Is there a difference in believer "lover", and non-believer "love"?
Can one exhibit love without believing in a GOD?
Sure. One doesnt need God to love. However a believer who loves God should want to

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Franke Servis Sefakoy O2I2 299 I5 34 FRANKE Se... 6 min wsrfirma 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min Robin 974,605
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 37 min Clearwater 70,030
FRANKE Servis buyukcekmece O2I2 299 I5 34 Fran... 39 min wsrfirma 1
Why do black children behave worse in school th... (Sep '10) 1 hr Teacher 411
Websleuths & Tricia Griffith is a fraud. Especi... 1 hr MMgonzo 2
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 1 hr gundee123 4,930
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr MUQ2 282,862
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 hr Anthony MN 658,358
More from around the web