Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#482264 Jan 31, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Romans 2:14..
So, when "Gentiles", who do NOT have the LAW, instinctively do what the law demands, they are a law to themselves even though they DO NOT have the LAW.
CAN YOU READ SKOM????
anyone who is NOT a Jew..is a Gentile..How are you going to argue this one
Yes I can read. I also can see. One of the things I see is a pattern. and you use this inflamatory, arrogant tactic regardless of what verse you are discussing. Whether I agree with your interpretation of this verse is irrelevant. What is the problem is you regualarly tell anyone who disagrees with you on any verse that they are blind, are calling God a liar, are a pharisee, are of the devil, dont trust in Christ, dont trust in the sacrifice, dont have faith, etc. You are a cancer to honest, truth-seeking Christians wishing to engage in productive scriptual debate or discussion

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#482265 Jan 31, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
The red teddy bear is an appropriate icon, seems to scream rebellion.
Really? What does Hello Kitty say to you? Serial killing?
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs16/i/2007/126/2/...

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#482266 Jan 31, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> That is a joke "doctor", and you constantly display your ignorance. Let me ask you something.......... how much wine or how many beers do you drink randomly or regular, do you play the lottery or numbers, do you frequent strip clubs or bars? It wouldn't surprise me if you do any of the above.
iyai! you is on quite a high horse, you writing is almost as arrogant and haughty as the freethinkers on here.

How we know you is not a thief or hate you neighbor? because you happen to write it on a billboard? you seem very determined to undermine the jesus follower because he say he is a jesus follower and you no like what he write. I never know Jesus gave up his throne to you. That news to me.
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#482267 Jan 31, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Simply Put....you are a hypocrite. every post you have made to me has been argumentative and condenscending. And since you kept repeating this verse and saying there is no other way to understand it then of course I have to question how you harmonize the other verses because if we went just by that verse then repenting, being born-again, the Holy Spirit, etc wouldnt matter. So yes there is more than one way to understand that verse. One way would be to see it as part of a whole and simply one requirement needed for salvation. You emphatically stated salvation is not conditional yet I showed you all the verses with "if" which denotes conditional and you still have not addressed them. But I am moving on. you have not given me any reason to think you want an honest discussion since you have made at least 20 negative posts about me and i never even replied to a post of yours until this last one because of that and that is why I wont continue now
It really irritates you for someone to show you the truth, then you start calling them names. The truth does hurt, skom .

You are wrong, I have always said You MUST BELIEVE in the Lord Jesus Christ---that is the condition! You MUST go through JESUS.

You are a very negative person to even have a good discussion with.
Everything anyone says to you is WRONG and you want PROOF, No one wants to give just their opinion to you because you either can't read their post right or you take it the wrong way. Grow up!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#482268 Jan 31, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I can read. I also can see. One of the things I see is a pattern. and you use this inflamatory, arrogant tactic regardless of what verse you are discussing. Whether I agree with your interpretation of this verse is irrelevant. What is the problem is you regualarly tell anyone who disagrees with you on any verse that they are blind, are calling God a liar, are a pharisee, are of the devil, dont trust in Christ, dont trust in the sacrifice, dont have faith, etc. You are a cancer to honest, truth-seeking Christians wishing to engage in productive scriptual debate or discussion
And YOU call anyone who doesnt agree with you, Ignorant, blind and a joke...SO WHY is it alright for YOU to be say hateful things to someone and then whine to everybody when the same thing is done back to you?? Its a little hypocritical of you, and you have been doing this since you came on here. If you want someone to treat YOU with respect, try giving some. If you dont like my post, scroll on by..STOP replying to my post. Its quite simple.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#482269 Jan 31, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> That is a joke "doctor", and you constantly display your ignorance. Let me ask you something.......... how much wine or how many beers do you drink randomly or regular, do you play the lottery or numbers, do you frequent strip clubs or bars? It wouldn't surprise me if you do any of the above.
I've NEVER been to a bar,or a stripclub,no,I don't play the lottery,I haven't smoked a cigarette in over twenty years,and I haven't had any alochol in over elven years. So....what's your NEXT 'dumb question',and or accusation??
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#482270 Jan 31, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
Just ANSWER the question!

Location hidden

#482271 Jan 31, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Exactly, and combining what. I said with what you just said is all in one nutshell pretty much with me.
(T) PEACE

Location hidden

#482272 Jan 31, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>And a perfect example in one sentece why this room is often a joke. and from someone who says all of Christ's teachings apply to her until you show her the post she made claiming the opposite. And from a person who sayys the gospels were for the Jews then takes verses from them for why she believes OSAS. it would still be a joke even if she was knowledgable and honest. That she isnt just makes it that much more baffling. But this is how many topix Christians think the proper way to debate scripture is. Sad that
Have you read your post to people? YOU are the most self centered, hateful, argumentive poster on this thread Skom. I can see why you are always so baffled. You dont have to believe in OSAS..WHY does it bother you so much that others believe this way?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#482273 Jan 31, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> There are no free passes in life. Be it a believer or a non believer. Be there a god or no god. Everything one does in one's life is scaled. Either you affect your environment positively or negatively, and that effect is then returned to you as well as spread as effect throughout that entire environment...So it is to everyone's advantage to do one's best to maintain a positive asset to all there is.
Hey Captain;

Excuse the bouncing in on this conversation.I would like express a opinion.It is not often I find a post with this much insight and understanding.It not often I find someone who is interested in keeping creation in it natural order.As well as enjoying the progress of mankind.And putting in all in one world and one post.
Thank you is most pleasant to read such a post.

Location hidden

#482274 Jan 31, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
It really irritates you for someone to show you the truth, then you start calling them names. The truth does hurt, skom .
You are wrong, I have always said You MUST BELIEVE in the Lord Jesus Christ---that is the condition! You MUST go through JESUS.
You are a very negative person to even have a good discussion with.
Everything anyone says to you is WRONG and you want PROOF, No one wants to give just their opinion to you because you either can't read their post right or you take it the wrong way. Grow up!
DID he just call you NAMES?? OH NO!! Not the great Skumballs. He just contradicted himself AGAIN!! But dont call him names, He will whine about it for days..
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#482275 Jan 31, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Who is this Christian that is "standing up for righteousness in the sight"..........Doc Reality with all his nasty accusatory posts aimed at others?.........is thst whom you are defending Simple, eh?
The whole OSAS doctrine is ignorant Simple because it is unbiblical and you are just as ignorant to believe in it.
Did I say I was defending DOC or even SHRINK for that matter!

I have only talk to him One time and that was not on a spritual matter. He has not talked to me in any way disrespectable.

But I am not on here to judge what or why people talk the way they talk, but that STILL does not say that he is not a Christian.

If you don't have CONFIDENCE in your salvation (OSAS) then continue to try to be perfect for your pastor.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#482276 Jan 31, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
The reason myself and others argue against OSAS doctrine it is espouses after literally as little as perhaps a minutes of belief one could technically spend the rest of their life murdering and rapikng and they would still be saved.
That's one reason that the rest of us argue against the Christianity. It espouses that after as little as a minute of belief, one could spend eternity in heaven despite a lifetime of murdering and raping.
Skombolis wrote:
We remain responsible for our actions.
Not if you demand forgiveness from the air for them. You don't even have to apologize. You just forgive yourself.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-pQMxmwlL_Bo/T7UYGQ2...

Location hidden

#482277 Jan 31, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
Its a little hypocritical of you, and you have been doing this since you came on here. ost. Its quite simple.
Like I have stated...the conversations do tend to devolve rapidly when someones opening salvo is to tell someone they are of the devil. And like I have explained repeatedly of couse the natural reaction to that might be for someone to say if anyone is of the devil it is you.. Now I personally wont do that but I will call someone ignorant when they have shown their ignorance. Especially when dealing with a braggart with no possible justifiable reason for their arrogance who tells ppl they are of the devil. You contradict your own claimed beliefs from one post to the next. But make no mistake it is you that takes these conversations to the gutter and I do scroll by much of ur garbage. What I dont do is play like "cant we all just get along" while being as insulting and confrontationakl as possible. I find you to be manipulative and dishonest.
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#482278 Jan 31, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
DID he just call you NAMES?? OH NO!! Not the great Skumballs. He just contradicted himself AGAIN!! But dont call him names, He will whine about it for days..
LOL!-- the TRUTH really hurt him!.

You know the old old saying

'sticks and stones will break the bones but words will never harm me'

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#482279 Jan 31, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Both and all. This thread is a perfect example of the mountain of conflict involved. Why, is there an "expert" believer? Even that would not suffice. I would prefer to talk to the horse's mouth, rather than the other end.
In lieu of that option, one can only read the item(s) and apply knowledge and common sense...something I have noticed is often supplanted by willful ignorance and narcissistic arrogance.
.. it seems many posters resort to fear-inducing threats to inspire others to believe as they do. This may convince a coward to believe
but has absolutely nothing to do with the search for truth. Itís difficult to see anything spiritual in threats of eternal damnation ..

.. are believers receiving divine guidance from God or their ego? Itís only natural that those who believe they have a direct line to the Almighty would feel superior to others. Does this explain the egocentrism ??..

.. even the labels are disparaging. They're the "elect," the "chosen," the "righteous," God's people. If you don't believe as they do, you're a heathen, demon-possessed, queer, non-Christian or atheistic communist ..

.. please don't think I'm singling out Christians. This thread is a microcosm of Palestine and reflects the ensuing carnage when two competing sects of "God's people" collide. It would be quite amusing but for all the suffering it causes ..

.. we can do better ..

Location hidden

#482280 Jan 31, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
My attitude is worse than someone not having the same take of a verse than me?
Please give me an example Debra
As of today I still have never attacks a single person's beliefs first. And the people I have been arguing with are people who have been telling others that people who don't believe as them are of the devil, blinded from God, don't trust Christ, don't have faith, etc.
Are you serious?
No offense my friend but you have always sided with friends first and since these are all your Facebook buddies I think either you haven't read the beginnings of the conversations or don't care. And I don't owe anybody an apology over JohnJaws. I ignored at least 20 of his posts for every one I responded to. I am not going to be a permanent punching bag because otherwise some of the more sensitive posters may not like me.
Do what you have to do and post where you have to post. But your problem with how i respond to people telling me I am of the devil and blind and don't Christ is quite frankly your problem
Case proven..Whining and arguing some more..If you are going to be "Obedient" to the Laws, You are going to have to do better than this. You broke quite a few today..

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#482281 Jan 31, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>iyai! you is on quite a high horse, you writing is almost as arrogant and haughty as the freethinkers on here.
How we know you is not a thief or hate you neighbor? because you happen to write it on a billboard? you seem very determined to undermine the jesus follower because he say he is a jesus follower and you no like what he write. I never know Jesus gave up his throne to you. That news to me.
True that you don't what I am or what I am not, good point, but a even better one is the fact that GOD alone knows and he is the ONLY one that I am going to have to answer to and not you or anybody else.

Blessings.

Location hidden

#482282 Jan 31, 2013
More Food For Thought....after 1.5 days of confrontational and nasty exchanges where most ppl would try to get things back on track what does Grace Walker do? She comes in here and starts making as many posts to the room loaded with as much potential controversy as she can muster and filled with things like "if you dont believe this you are calling God a lair". Can anyone say with a straight face her intent was anything even remotely peqaceful? She wasnt responding to attacks or anything said to her. She did this on her own just to do it. No doubt emboldened by some FaceBook support as well. This is a person who wants lines drawn and that I am sure is doing all she can behind the scenes to promote the division so long as it benefits her. Unsolicited and unprovoked her goal today was to try to get things stirred up because she felt she had the support to do so. Be careful who you rebuke and why my friends because some ppl are just using u.and telling u how they just want peace when that is not the truth

Location hidden

#482283 Jan 31, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>LoL skitzo much? First you claim I attacked you and mistook kindness for weakness and how tough you are so when I explained why I responded now I am the one claiming persecution?
You either are that stupid or think others are. Go look for some teeth to knock out. You can start with your own just by sitting down as youjr head is up your arse! LOL...and more sterotyping about church and Christians..what a surprise from such a niced fella. And my 2 morals? Werent you the one talking in a mock southing black mimic whatever u wanna call the other day? See ya stupid, I have given u all the time ur gonna get! I know u will be responding to me forever now! definitely the insecure type who will need 'vindication'

And again?? A little egotistical and harsh there Skom. And you call others a hypocrite? Clean your own house first before you try to clean out somebody elses.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min Insults Are Easier 268,989
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min June VanDerMark 574,237
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 8 min TheNorthRemembers 221,747
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min Lumajuice 810,154
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 16 min WasteWater 5,561
mom ki chudai 21 min kis69oret 1
Casual Dating in Your Area 26 min Shirley 6
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 7 hr viky235 164
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 17 hr Coolsa 205
More from around the web