Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#482293 Jan 31, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
More Food For Thought....after 1.5 days of confrontational and nasty exchanges where most ppl would try to get things back on track what does Grace Walker do? She comes in here and starts making as many posts to the room loaded with as much potential controversy as she can muster and filled with things like "if you dont believe this you are calling God a lair". Can anyone say with a straight face her intent was anything even remotely peqaceful? She wasnt responding to attacks or anything said to her. She did this on her own just to do it. No doubt emboldened by some FaceBook support as well. This is a person who wants lines drawn and that I am sure is doing all she can behind the scenes to promote the division so long as it benefits her. Unsolicited and unprovoked her goal today was to try to get things stirred up because she felt she had the support to do so. Be careful who you rebuke and why my friends because some ppl are just using u.and telling u how they just want peace when that is not the truth
Paranoid much?

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#482294 Jan 31, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Counter_Strike wrote:
I don't hate you at all, but ...
That's not credible.
<quoted text>
.. a wise man once told me, "When you hear, "but," erase everything that appeared before the word." ..
.. you're doing a fine job AIN ..
But I like yours....

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#482295 Jan 31, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
That's one reason that the rest of us argue against the Christianity. It espouses that after as little as a minute of belief, one could spend eternity in heaven despite a lifetime of murdering and raping.
<quoted text>
Not if you demand forgiveness from the air for them. You don't even have to apologize. You just forgive yourself.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-pQMxmwlL_Bo/T7UYGQ2...
That doesnt make any sense.God would be an added person a believer wants forgiveness from for a wrong act, not a replacement. Believing in God doesnt make one not want to make ammends with who they have hurt .If when you were a Christian that is how you behaved then I am glad you left the faith

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#482296 Jan 31, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>I've NEVER been to a bar,or a stripclub,no,I don't play the lottery,I haven't smoked a cigarette in over twenty years,and I haven't had any alochol in over elven years. So....what's your NEXT 'dumb question',and or accusation??
.. except for smoking, like HFY, am I deep into sin? Lost ??..

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#482297 Jan 31, 2013
Bobby Drake wrote:
Everyone on this site needs Jesus.
Oh my you can say that again.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#482298 Jan 31, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>What bible you reading? Bible talk about woman to woman as well.
Romans 1:27....
That isn't Law. It is the babbling of Paul the Pagan.

Location hidden

#482299 Jan 31, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
I said your "doctrine" is. I d I stated that I Did NOT want to argue with you. We were doing fine until you lost your hotheaded temper. Am I just suppose to sit here and let you talk to me anyway you want to and remain civil to you? I could have got angry over you saying that women are only saved through child bearing, but I ovare if you like me or not. Go whine to someone else and see
um...how could you have gotten mad at me over saying women are saved thru child-rearing when Paul specifically stateS that. and your "respect" is an act as you fill ur posts with subtle insults like..i used to believe like u till I studied..or..close you almost got it. But even ur charade only last a few posts which u do for the benefit of others who are fooled by your games and then u resort to true form Just like today and saying anybody who doesnt agree is calling God a liar. And trust me I dont want you stroking my ego or anytnhing else. I find u to be a repugnant human being

“"None shall pass"”

There

#482300 Jan 31, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
... Also, is there any evidence of homosexual Neandertals, orangutans and gorillas?....
We weren't able to observe Neandertals but the others, Yes.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#482301 Jan 31, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
You feel intelligent, don't you. The red teddy bear is an appropriate icon, seems to scream rebellion.
Counter_Strike.
Actually his icon is probably screaming "Anyone got any acid ?" LOL

“"None shall pass"”

There

#482302 Jan 31, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
There were also false prophets among the people just as there will be false prophets among you....
Starting with Paul.

Location hidden

#482303 Jan 31, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. Grace Walker's personal computer is tied into God's mainframe computer ..
Heh...its the Fundie Network. You get free Internet access. The password is "you are of the devil"

“"None shall pass"”

There

#482304 Jan 31, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Good evening Doc, I remember that you once said that you attempt to draw people to Christ in "your own way", do you believe that this type of post accomplishes that action.
His way is at sword point.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#482305 Jan 31, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>I hear ya, Brother, loud and clear! LOL! BUT...
I keep in mind all those that don't get involved in our debate and just read, and learn. I also keep in mind the passers-by that only makes a brief visit, to read adn learn. I just want to make sure the truth gets out there. As long as heresy is shouted from the rooftops, I'll be there to shout louder! hehe
This isn;t a dig at you but can you prove that yours is not the heresy ?

Everyone on here believes they have the "only truth" and everyone else is deceived. YET, none in 2000 years has proved a single thing. This is why there are 38,000 divisions in Christianity.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#482306 Jan 31, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi BT..Very well said. How is Jibber? I took my Macaw to the vet and had her beak and nails done. Now I can let her climb on my arm without hurting me. She laid an egg the other day..She needs to have a visit with Jibber :)
It is what I believe. Hahah! Jibber is good! You will have a better relationship now too.

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#482307 Jan 31, 2013
simplyput wrote:
No I am not saying a Christian would not BE nasty to a person sometime, we all might goof up and say things we don't want to...we are NOT perfect! and can't be perfect---but to say we planned or WANT to be nasty to a person, we don't---but it COULD happen BLL!
You must go through life with blinders on, my friend. Do you truly believe that everyone that claims to be saved, born-again, or what-have-you, wouldn't hide their willful, repetitious sins from the people they congregate with? Have you never seen the media-frenzies about these so-called "ministers" that got caught in adulterous relationships, "relationships" being the key word here? Neither myself, Skombolis, LAWEST, nor anyone else that opposes this "once saved, always saved" doctrine, are talking about "goof-ups."
simplyput wrote:
It is commen sense to KNOW what is RIGHT and WRONG, even to an atheist, a non believer! even without the LAW.
Are you sure about that? Do you think that all people share the same beliefs on abortion, whether believer or infidel? Is "God's" view on abortion shared by all people, whether believer or infidel?
simplyput wrote:
The answer to your (somewhat cooky question) is Absolutely NO.
Wy? 1. Because the woman is Married
And?
simplyput wrote:
2. Just because they want relations with me- doesn't mean I would want it with her.
~sigh~
simplyput wrote:
3. It is wrong as a Christin and wrong even if you are NOT a Christian.
Says who? Do swingers believe as you do? Do polygamists?
simplyput wrote:
A lot more reasons, but this will have to suffice.
It does.
simplyput wrote:
The Holy Spirit will guide you in RIGHTEOUSNESS and UNRIGHTOUSNESS.
So, you can move mountains, and do greater things than Christ? Or, is your faith less than the size of a mustard seed?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#482308 Jan 31, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> That's the wonderful thing about the OSAS doctrine AnnieJ, you can be as nasty s nd as abrasive to people as you want and still maintain your salvation.
IMHO that is what makes it a failed doctrine. Only an insane deity would propose such a thing.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#482309 Jan 31, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Are you a Christian Doc?????
Thanks Lawest!

People who accept people like him as a believer in anything but himself are doing more damage to Christinaity than any False Prophet could in a million years.

The finest apple rots from within.

Location hidden

#482310 Jan 31, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. it seems many poshe labels are disparaging. They're the "elect," the "chosen," the "righteous," God's people. If you don't believe as they do, you're a heathen, demon-possessed, queer, hristian or atheistic communist
Pascal's Wager is a losing bet. Although it normally the ones who feel they never must answer for their actions are the ones who love telling others they are hellbound. Not all OSAS believers engage in this but most of the people who do it are OSAS believers. People who feel they are still accountable are way less likely in my experience to make such claims when they know they still have to answer for themselves. We should never be ruled or motivated out of fear but we should always be accountable for our actions.People should do the right thing for the right Reasons and out of love but being held accountable is always a good thing imo.(T) PEACE

“"None shall pass"”

There

#482311 Jan 31, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Jesus said,I am the way and the truth and the life.No one comes to the Father except through me.
If you really knew me you would know my Father as well.From now on you do know him and have seen him.Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father.
John 14
The Elohim created Mankind in Their image.- Genesis

Look at yourself and you will see God. You will also see The Satan staring back at you.

"I said,'You are all Gods. You are all Sons of God.'" - Psalms

“"None shall pass"”

There

#482312 Jan 31, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>If the Bible consisted of one verse you would be right. Yes that verse explains how one becomes saved. Does it say anything about repentence or the Holy Spirit or being born-again? Yet those are needed. Just like after one receives the promise to be saved they must remain In Christ by being faithful and obedient. How do you harmonize John 3;16 with the verses I posted or do u feel the other verses dont matter?
Based on OSAS, Judas is saved.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min It aint necessari... 38,745
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 3 min Paul is dead 4,166
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 7 min MUQ2 44,470
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min RoSesz 641,964
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr spider1954 970,122
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr Annaleigh 104,771
Supporting Trump like the fallen angels support... 3 hr Johnny 32
More from around the web