Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#482211 Jan 31, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
So it's just male homosexuality that offends your sensibilities, and it's ok for the ladies?
fort on doctor like you drawing foodstamps
exclusive free promotion for you,second
Fart for free
prrrrrrrt

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#482214 Jan 31, 2013
There were also false prophets among the people just as there will be false prophets among you.They will secretly introduce destructive heresis even deny the soverign Lord who bought them bringing swift destruction on themselves.Many will follow their shameful ways and will bring the way of truth into dispute.In their greed theses teachers will exploit you with stories they have made up.Their condemnation has long been hanging over them and their destruction has not been sleeping.

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#482215 Jan 31, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
Unacceptable to who? Certainly not your god. It was your god that told them when, where, and how to exact the rituals.
Now, if your god is, in fact, omnipotent it transgresses time and space and is unrestricted by either. This in turn makes any edict or law presented by it universally effective for ALL time and all subjugates irregardless of their particular placement in any or all locals within the event.
It is you "men" who have subverted your deity's omnipotence and declared the laws ineffectual due to a lack of understanding of the properties of the continuum in which your deity and yourself operate.
QUESTION: Are your questions based on personal studies of the bible, or beliefs that you've heard from the "average" believer?

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#482216 Jan 31, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
The law also had nothing to do with Jesus Christ.In fact those who followed the law but felt they did not need Christ for a savior are what are widely known as the pharisees. So when someone says are we under law or under grace,, what shouldn't get lost is that to be IN CHRIST one must obey him and trust in Him for salvation. Even if people didn't have to follow any portion of the law (which clearly is not the case or we would be allowed to murder, steal, etc) once entering the age of grace, they still have to obey Jesus Christ
People often say we are no longer under the curse of law. I don't think fully understand what that means but that is my opinion. But would anybody say we are no longer under the curse of the teachings of Jesus Christ? Yet they espouse the same adherence to it which is zero. And this is despite being sent the Holy Spirit to remind us of his teachings and his last command after rising from the dead was to baptize all nations and make sure they obey (observe) all he has commanded of them.
Just something i have never understood and perhaps some food for thought
(T) Peace
Interesting..

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#482217 Jan 31, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Hello LAWest100
I'm still a thorn.
That's ok, God still provides my clippers, lol.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#482218 Jan 31, 2013
manoo wrote:
weasels will sleep in trees but frogs prefer mustard greens and watermelon
sniffing to much washdetergent makes you bubbles from nose,
and day dream halucinations-very soon you are going to see frogs seating on the tree and sound like little birds

and watermelon is going to be Haloween Pumpkin you half head
he he heeeee

“Bacon Bacon ”

Since: Dec 06

SW Burbs Chicago

#482219 Jan 31, 2013
It's so hard to forget pain, but it's even harder to remember sweetness. We have no scar to show for happiness. We learn so little from peace.
&#8213; Chuck Palahniuk, Diary
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#482220 Jan 31, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting..
skom aka p-o-p quiz poster
post nothing interesting.just quesess
and unsaved monologues without of any biblical value

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#482221 Jan 31, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Morning,Mike. Hadn't seen you in a while. So where you been?? Doing time for trying to have sex with a mule??
Good evening Doc, I remember that you once said that you attempt to draw people to Christ in "your own way", do you believe that this type of post accomplishes that action.

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#482222 Jan 31, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
You are kidding right?
Ah brother, stull the cock-eyed optimist:)
Just teasing:)
You know if people aren't going to give so much as an interpretation they certainly aren't going to answer this. Just accept you will be told you are blinded by the devil and know any response in the negative to that claim will be viewed as unChristian. After all, they are simply telling you that you don't believe in Christ, don't trust in the salvation, are blinded by the devil and of the devil. Certainly nothing to be offended about. In fact I have it on good authority many OSAS believers on FB agree
So please, no more attempts at adult debates or factual discussions or asking people for their interpretations or opinions on the bible What do you think this is, a room full of Christians who would have some sort of interest in that sort of thing? Just talk about cookies my devil-worshiping brother and they will love you for it:)
On that note, off to run some errands:)
I hear ya, Brother, loud and clear! LOL! BUT...

I keep in mind all those that don't get involved in our debate and just read, and learn. I also keep in mind the passers-by that only makes a brief visit, to read adn learn. I just want to make sure the truth gets out there. As long as heresy is shouted from the rooftops, I'll be there to shout louder! hehe
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#482223 Jan 31, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>QUESTION: Are your questions based on personal studies of the bible, or beliefs that you've heard from the "average" believer?
your own rigteouesnes,proud, and self glries didn't allow you to achieve anything by persoanal Bible studies only for your own benefites that is all

but from child of God,you are 10000 miles behind=there is still not Grace Gift given to you

you behave like rich pharisea praying to God and confessing his own righteouesness,and same time blaiming poor publicial(tax collector) for his poor life and humble beating his own breast before God begging to forgiveness of his sins

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#482224 Jan 31, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you always get up in the mornings thinking about having sex with an animal?
You set such a fine example for this Christian thread as you call it...would make anyone want to sign up.
Yes...I know...you are automatically forgiven.
That's the wonderful thing about the OSAS doctrine AnnieJ, you can be as nasty s nd as abrasive to people as you want and still maintain your salvation.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#482225 Jan 31, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Are you a lesbian,Annie?
Are you a Christian Doc?????
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#482226 Jan 31, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Good evening Doc, I remember that you once said that you attempt to draw people to Christ in "your own way", do you believe that this type of post accomplishes that action.
dr reality is fully right
those who favorize sex with animals,homosexualism etc,,,,are like humans making sex with mule

those perwerts run on this cyber space since internet exist,and never going to be draw to Christ, IF THEY ALOND DOESN'T QUIT THEIR OWN POSTED LOUD FILTH

DO YOU KNOW BIBLE?
JUDE 7;8

also don't rebuke someone,and don't search to excuse their immoral filths and wickedness they are worthy of only pile of cow s...thrown in their face of devil children

look at this"proud"so called happy lesbo,
she spew at all of you,look at wicked atheist past 3 years g_0_d
he spit at all of you past 3 years,and you are sucking his d...like immoral perverts

please never forget Titus 3;9-10

how long,how many years all of you discuss(blasphemy God) with those filthy immoral waste of this earth?

read for your own Titus 3;9-11
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#482227 Jan 31, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> That's the wonderful thing about the OSAS doctrine AnnieJ, you can be as nasty s nd as abrasive to people as you want and still maintain your salvation.
God by His grace brings to salavtions few of them during 2000 years of His absence

not your faken OSAS not known around the globe

anyway your OSAS IS SIMPLE LIES
READ HEBR 12;15-17

LOOKING DILLIGENTLY LEST ANY MAN FALL OF THE GRACE OF GOD.......

clearly is written that once saved is not necessary always saved

esspecialy verse 17.....is against your LIES AND OSAS LIES
17/
FOR YE HOW THAT AFTERWARD,WHEN HE WOULD INHERITED THE BLESSING(SAVED)

HE WAS REJECTED;
FOR HE FOUND NOT PLACE OF REPENTANCE.....

I am not able to stand Lies,and all kind of atheistic immoral filth and those who claim to be christians,seating with them by one table and feed own bellies with their immoral dirty vomits Rev 18;4-5

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#482228 Jan 31, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep
Probably right to Facebook would be my guess
If the gossip there is like I have been told it makes the rebukes all the more hypocritical. Trust I have seen some of it firsthand. What they really mean is don't air your dirty longer and whisper behind people's back. If you do it on the thread it interrupts them talking about pies. And when someone can rebuke someone for how they respond to being called of the devil and blinded byGod and claim its them who reacts poorly to others not believing as they do, well lets just say I don't put much stock in the rebukes any longer.
Good to see ya Lawest
(T) Peace
Good evening Steve, I hesr what you are saying and understand as I too have witnessed the incredible double standards up close and from people whom I hsve respected at one time, but now some of them stand on friendships over God's truth regardless of how much in error their friends are, snd it makes me sick.
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#482229 Jan 31, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> That's the wonderful thing about the OSAS doctrine AnnieJ, you can be as nasty s nd as abrasive to people as you want and still maintain your salvation.
That is so very wrong in what you say. You honestly think that? A terrible attitude for supposedly a Christian that you say you are!

A very ignorant way of looking at 'once saved always saved'

A true child of God,would not want to be nasty and abrasive to anyone.

Just because OSAS believers are CONFIDENT in their salvation with Jesus Christ, we think we can act anyway we want ????? NO, we don't feel this way, Lawless.

A Christian is standing up for RIGHTEOUSNESS, doing what is right in the site of God.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#482230 Jan 31, 2013
Jesus said,I am the way and the truth and the life.No one comes to the Father except through me.
If you really knew me you would know my Father as well.From now on you do know him and have seen him.Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father.

John 14

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#482231 Jan 31, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not at all see what you mean here,'notce all the IF"S???
John 3:16 was what I was elaborating to the answer to your other post, you were making statements of't NOT have any IFS in that verse, like ...
IF you are obedient, IF you do good works, IF you remain PERFECT, NO! it does not , just says 'For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, and whosoever BELIEVTH in H (Jesus) will have everlasting life" JUST BELIEVE in Jesus.
You do seem to overlook that verse!
It says exactly that, no one could comprehend that statement any different .
If the Bible consisted of one verse you would be right. Yes that verse explains how one becomes saved. Does it say anything about repentence or the Holy Spirit or being born-again? Yet those are needed. Just like after one receives the promise to be saved they must remain In Christ by being faithful and obedient. How do you harmonize John 3;16 with the verses I posted or do u feel the other verses dont matter?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#482232 Jan 31, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>QUESTION: Are your questions based on personal studies of the bible, or beliefs that you've heard from the "average" believer?
Both and all. This thread is a perfect example of the mountain of conflict involved. Why, is there an "expert" believer? Even that would not suffice. I would prefer to talk to the horse's mouth, rather than the other end.
In lieu of that option, one can only read the item(s) and apply knowledge and common sense...something I have noticed is often supplanted by willful ignorance and narcissistic arrogance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min It aint necessari... 777,423
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 11 min UnderstandPeople 4,842
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 21 min Classic 1,921
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 24 min Dolphin 560,142
Gay snapchat names 3 hr Sxybest11 163
What changes in Local search ranking on Google ... 3 hr vitaltrafficsolution 1
2002 Ford Explorer Sport Keypad Code Location (Apr '11) 4 hr chas 8
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr onemale 265,377
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 hr Freebird USA 175,775
Why Im no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 18 hr Lumajuice 441,807
More from around the web