“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#482195 Jan 31, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
The gays marginalize themselves. The men who support the gays already lost their man card. Worse, the women in here who are in support of the gays short change themselves because it should be offensive to them that men go with other men. Look at women, long legs, soft skin, long eye lashes, full soft lips, curves in all the right places, melodic voices, small soft hands, beautiful feet to massage. I mean, only a loon from hell would probably argue that women weren't made for men. A man going to hug and sleep with another tough, rough, hard and hairy, mustached gorilla is just wrong man. Talk about some cross wiring upstairs. So many women, so many beautiful women. What caused some of the men in here to change? They were raped by a sexy lady who handled them a bit too gentle? LOL x 99
You are some sick, nasty, wicked people. Talk about downgrading humanity throughout history.
<quoted text>
Values? You know nothing about values? The garbage you want to teach young and impressionable minds is just as bad if not worse than the several doctrines the churches preach to confuse people. I don't hate you at all, but people on both sides must know their limit just the same as I wouldn't want a missionary showing up at my door everyday. That's badgering, that's harassment.
I don't hate anyone but it is a matter I'm passionate about. You represent "The Anything Goes" people. If you really wanted a civil conversation of any kind (which I highly doubt you ever did), then you at least act smart and stop peddling this BS to people. Your so called good deeds for the sake of human rights is disguised satanism. Your compassion for humanity is loving people right off a cliff. Wise up, man-up. You will have to give account for your teaching some day soon.
CS.
A man going to hug and sleep with another tough, rough, hard and hairy, mustached gorilla is just wrong man. Talk about some cross wiring upstairs. So many women, so many beautiful women. What caused some of the men in here to change? They were raped by a sexy lady who handled them a bit too gentle? LOL x 99.
[[[
<<<belly hurt laughter>>> you is one hilarious writer! iyai!!!loL

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#482197 Jan 31, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
The gays marginalize themselves. The men who support the gays already lost their man card. Worse, the women in here who are in support of the gays short change themselves because it should be offensive to them that men go with other men. Look at women, long legs, soft skin, long eye lashes, full soft lips, curves in all the right places, melodic voices, small soft hands, beautiful feet to massage. I mean, only a loon from hell would probably argue that women weren't made for men. A man going to hug and sleep with another tough, rough, hard and hairy, mustached gorilla is just wrong man. Talk about some cross wiring upstairs. So many women, so many beautiful women. What caused some of the men in here to change? They were raped by a sexy lady who handled them a bit too gentle? LOL x 99
So it's just male homosexuality that offends your sensibilities, and it's ok for the ladies?

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#482198 Jan 31, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
To get to the Truth of law vs. grace, we must ask two
important questions. First: Are we "under law" or "under
grace?" Actually, the answer to that question is easy: We are
"under grace." Romans 6:14, quoted above, says so.
But the second question, well, that's not so easy: What do the
terms, "under law," and "under grace," really mean? It is
confusion as to what these terms really mean which has
caused much bondage and deception among God's people.
Let's begin by examining how the Bible uses the term
"under the law."
Now we know that whatever the law says, it says it to
those who are under the law, that every mouth may be
stopped, and the whole world may become guilty before
God. Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no
flesh be justified in His sight. For by the law is the
knowledge of sin. But now the righteousness of God
without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law
and the prophets, even the righteousness of God which is
by the faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them
that believe, for there is no difference.(Romans 3:19-22)
Let's stop right here for a moment and glean some
important facts from this passage in Romans. Note especially
the first sentence. It reads, "Whatever the law says, it is saying
it to -- WHO? "To those who are UNDER THE LAW."
Note that: Whatever the law is saying -- it is saying it to
those "under the law." This tells us what the term "under the
law" means: If I am "under the law," the law is speaking to
ME. Or to put it in reverse: If the law is speaking to me, I
am "under the law." I am listening to it and allowing it to
govern my living.
Ok. But what is the law saying to those who are "under
the law?" It is defining good and evil. It is commanding that
we DO the good and refuse the evil. Then it is judging our
works to see whether we have perfectly obeyed it. If we
haven't -- and we can't -- the law tells us we are
condemned to death.
That is what the law says to those who are "under the law."
It also sounds quite a lot like the life of many Christians. Many
Christians look to the law to tell them what to do and not do.
They believe that if they do not obey the law they will be
judged -- even condemned. For some, the law is the only
voice they hear.
What is wrong with that? Isn't the law holy, just, and good?
Sure it is. But that is precisely why if you live under the law it
will condemn you. There is no escape from the holy judgment
of God's law! But God has something better for us. He has
put us under His grace He has put us where the condemning
voice of the law cannot speak: In Christ.
Shalom Ms. Walker.

Is this to say that you are under no Law? Is this a correct assumption?

Andrew (CS).

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#482199 Jan 31, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah.
Are you confused? You did say you were sorry.
Did you mean to say you have failed instead?

Just curious.

Counter_Strike.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#482200 Jan 31, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
So it's just male homosexuality that offends your sensibilities, and it's ok for the ladies?
According to the Bible, yes.

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#482201 Jan 31, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
This is like your first not negative post to me. You have a negative, holier than thou attitude.
Sorry if you feel a bit intimidated. I must say Ms. From-You, that I'm glad your name isn't Ms. Information.

Anyway, you feeling this way about me, does it win you prize money or something? You say it as if I should really care about your opinion. You say it as if you feel you're important or something?

Well tell you what, I won't be mean to you if you don't try to be mean to me. How about that for starters?

:)+)

CS.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#482202 Jan 31, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
What bible you reading? Bible talk about woman to woman as well.

Romans 1:27
26For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural,27and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.
[[[[
Just either you is a liar or you ignorant.

Just because you have some stupid non sensical argument against Paul and no other prophets or writers in the bible, no come talk for Christianity. Christianity respect Paul as a disciple of God Jesus Christ and God Jesus Christ used Paul to write what God wanted the New testament church to know and to follow.

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#482203 Jan 31, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
Do you mean the famous one?
LOL
So before I continue accusing you of being smart, let me just ask; was Jesus a Jew?
A previous generation of priests.
And who did they learn it from? Based on burial techniques of certain 'cave me' it suggest ritualistic burial and worship. Who did they learn worship from? Also, is there any evidence of homosexual Neandertals, orangutans and gorillas?
I think you have that backwards. I'm thinking it will be more like flushing a cesspool. Your church demeans and degrades mankind. It opposes learning and science. It creates untold fear and guilt. If that's the age of the gentiles, then it's overstayed its welcome already. I'm certain that we can do a better job generating good and happy citizens than your church did.
You must feel weird reading what you type. how long did it take you to actually convince yourself of this stuff. You, a man who despises Christianity, and one who loves accusing people of hate. Apparently the cesspool the church has created may have flooded your brain because you fail to look at the bigger picture and you fail to place blame on both sides. Yes the church caused problems, and butchered many for thinking outside of doctrine or church orders, but there were secular and pagan forces also working against the church who were just as bad, only much of the time they were not as wealthy and well equipped as the church to carry out genocide in several instances.

Yet you seem to flog the same half-dead animal talking about my church without realizing I don't care about teh pagan construct called church. You also fail to realize that I'm not a Chrtistian and that I don't believe in Jesus as that wasn't his name. You keep stretching the same whored out, dreary story just to help you make a half decent point yet not realize your failure bfore you begun. LOL x 8. There are times I actually find you funny. If you would only stop being so purposefully antagonistic then there could have been opportunity to present your long anticipated ideas that everyone's been hearing so often about.
We're going to find out, aren't we? I'm sure that you wish us godspeed.
Why would I wish you that? I don't even require you to submit. You are the one who harden your own heart and believe you have something to prove. I have nothing to prove to you or anyone of your spiritually retarded friends like Wild rider who constantly ask for proof they don't want and know if they were to somehow get they would reject. I have nothing to prove to anyone of you. We believe, you don't. Why should we pressure you into believing. If you don't give a rat$ a$$ about what we think why should we even read your posts? that's your attitude, it can be returned 2 fold. As I mentioned before, if a man purposes himself to drown and we force him out of the water (saving him), when we walk away he can still shoot himself. Why do you believe we should be upset about your evil choices? Even if you don't believe the Most High Yahweh (barack be He) gave us all Free Will, you still have it any way. You can freely choose to to party in hell, that is also your choice.
Your schizophrenia is flaring, Fisher King.
Amusing attempt at come back, but you'd have to do better than that. I'll give you a do over.

:)

CS.

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#482204 Jan 31, 2013
That's >cave men<
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#482206 Jan 31, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
not Bible Romans 1;24-32.Lev 18;22.Jude 7-8

this is only inside of your stupid filthy immoral brain,full of s..homsexaualism,lesbianis ,zoophilia,and masturbation
Pfuj

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#482207 Jan 31, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Just wipe out all of our history..... as of today, nothing that happened yesterday exists!!!
OK. But ya gotta promise...
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#482208 Jan 31, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>What bible you reading? Bible talk about woman to woman as well.
Romans 1:27
26For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural,27and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.
[[[[
Just either you is a liar or you ignorant.
Just because you have some stupid non sensical argument against Paul and no other prophets or writers in the bible, no come talk for Christianity. Christianity respect Paul as a disciple of God Jesus Christ and God Jesus Christ used Paul to write what God wanted the New testament church to know and to follow.
this old sick guy g_o_d is more stupid today as he was yeasterday

just HIV consume his filthy brain

he is not worth any more after 3 years to respond normaly to him

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#482210 Jan 31, 2013
<quoted text>
Correct, and a very good point.
I used to despise Paul relative to Jesus. Jesus had the gentler temperament. It was Paul who demeaned women, for example, not Jesus. Neither seemed to have much use for sex, but it was Paul that wanted the women to shut up and submit.
But later, I came to respect Paul as a rational ethicist. He simply contradicted Jesus and dismissed the Old Testament law, and replaced it with a much improved ethical system, however deficient by modern standards. He didn't have permission to do that. He simply did it.
I don't want to give him too much credit,since I'm not sure that Paul was guided by compassion as much as expediency. His motive may have been to appeal to gentiles rather than make life better for people, but he did use reason to make ethical judgments rather than conform to scripture.
What do you think?
You feel intelligent, don't you. The red teddy bear is an appropriate icon, seems to scream rebellion.

Counter_Strike.

Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#482211 Jan 31, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
fort on doctor like you drawing foodstamps
exclusive free promotion for you,second
Fart for free
prrrrrrrt

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#482214 Jan 31, 2013
There were also false prophets among the people just as there will be false prophets among you.They will secretly introduce destructive heresis even deny the soverign Lord who bought them bringing swift destruction on themselves.Many will follow their shameful ways and will bring the way of truth into dispute.In their greed theses teachers will exploit you with stories they have made up.Their condemnation has long been hanging over them and their destruction has not been sleeping.

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#482215 Jan 31, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
Unacceptable to who? Certainly not your god. It was your god that told them when, where, and how to exact the rituals.
Now, if your god is, in fact, omnipotent it transgresses time and space and is unrestricted by either. This in turn makes any edict or law presented by it universally effective for ALL time and all subjugates irregardless of their particular placement in any or all locals within the event.
It is you "men" who have subverted your deity's omnipotence and declared the laws ineffectual due to a lack of understanding of the properties of the continuum in which your deity and yourself operate.
QUESTION: Are your questions based on personal studies of the bible, or beliefs that you've heard from the "average" believer?

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#482216 Jan 31, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
The law also had nothing to do with Jesus Christ.In fact those who followed the law but felt they did not need Christ for a savior are what are widely known as the pharisees. So when someone says are we under law or under grace,, what shouldn't get lost is that to be IN CHRIST one must obey him and trust in Him for salvation. Even if people didn't have to follow any portion of the law (which clearly is not the case or we would be allowed to murder, steal, etc) once entering the age of grace, they still have to obey Jesus Christ
People often say we are no longer under the curse of law. I don't think fully understand what that means but that is my opinion. But would anybody say we are no longer under the curse of the teachings of Jesus Christ? Yet they espouse the same adherence to it which is zero. And this is despite being sent the Holy Spirit to remind us of his teachings and his last command after rising from the dead was to baptize all nations and make sure they obey (observe) all he has commanded of them.
Just something i have never understood and perhaps some food for thought
(T) Peace
Interesting..

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#482217 Jan 31, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Hello LAWest100
I'm still a thorn.
That's ok, God still provides my clippers, lol.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#482218 Jan 31, 2013
manoo wrote:
weasels will sleep in trees but frogs prefer mustard greens and watermelon
sniffing to much washdetergent makes you bubbles from nose,
and day dream halucinations-very soon you are going to see frogs seating on the tree and sound like little birds

and watermelon is going to be Haloween Pumpkin you half head
he he heeeee

“Bacon Bacon ”

Since: Dec 06

SW Burbs Chicago

#482219 Jan 31, 2013
It's so hard to forget pain, but it's even harder to remember sweetness. We have no scar to show for happiness. We learn so little from peace.
&#8213; Chuck Palahniuk, Diary

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Huh 738,121
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min guest 541,899
Why Im no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 15 min Rosa_Winkel 441,336
best Viral videos of 2016 16 min NECROMANCY 1
Yee 21 min NECROMANCY 1
How do I ask my dad for sex? (Oct '13) 23 min HispanicGurl 55
White House Told About Katrina's Danger (Jan '06) 25 min NECROMANCY 2
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr Osama Bin Laden 118,196
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Dr_Zorderz 258,996
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 hr UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 173,616
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE