Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you always get up in the mornings thinking about having sex with an animal?
You set such a fine example for this Christian thread as you call it...would make anyone want to sign up.
Yes...I know...you are automatically forgiven.
Yes that pido is already forgiven.....

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

REVELATION Study

I. Rev 1:11 Part 10 (bridged with Rev 2:10)

Rev 1______/TTTTTTTTTTTTT\______Re v 2

II. Jesus: "Do not be afraid of what you are about to suffer. I TELL YOU, the devil will put some of you in prison to test you, and you will suffer persecution for ten days. Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you the crown of life." Rev 2:10

1. "I" Tell You (Behold)- The Lord is actually prophesying and perceives "ahead of time" what is about to occur to the faithful church simply because they refuse to worship the emperor and say that the emperor is lord. One of Smyrna's main religions was emperor worship and the Christians (both Jews & Gentiles) wouldn't do it.

Btw, I believe that the personality of the church of Smyrna is representative of one of many to come in the future. I believe this holds true for the other personalities of the other six churches mentioned in Rev 1:11

A. Regarding the situation with the church of Smyrna, history repeats itself in some similar way. A couple of hundred years later the "early" Roman Catholic Church persecuted and killed people (Christian and Pagan) for not joining the universal church. When the RCC became legalized in 300 something AD, by the order of the emperor Constantine it was used to merge both paganry and christianity into one religion. Basically, Constantine's empire was in shambles and incorporating the RCC was an ingenious excuse for the fledgling government to regain control over the people and recover power. Catholic means "general" or "universal" by the way. Those faithful Christians who refused to join the christian/pagan merger... and those faithful pagans who also refused to join were deemed heretics... they were tortured to submit or were killed by various and extraordinary means. Now in that, anti-semitism continued and increased. Now the RCC isn't "at all" how it was back in those days.

B. But it wasn't just the Catholics who persecuted people for not adhering... it was "some" of the protestants too! Calvin for instance... because of his own local governmental control over Geneva... he would have people killed and persecuted for not adhering to his own interpretation of scripture. He had his own secret police called the The Consistory who would go from house to house to make sure people were adhering to his own interpretations.

Now though it has gnostic origins, John Calvin is actually credited with reinstituting the Once Saved Always Saved principle (OSAS).

2. So history repeats itself. Christians have been warning of a one world government for as long as I can remember. I couldn't see it... didn't necessarily know what to make of it. The U.N.(at the time)? Who are those people? I kind of thought that idea was laughable. I did see quite a bit of the "left behind" video series which had shoddy directing but it was interesting none the less. In any case, fast-forward to now... we have the internet, we have a world court, the U.N. as increased in size and scope, the U.S. may sometimes operate under a U.N. mandate... through social engineering efforts to bring more global cohesion we all have been "minded" to want to "save the planet" via social or deep ecology methods (that is, going green or reducing one's carbon footprint)... Soon we will have a global "carbon-based" economy (in the works). The displays of the 10 commandments are being dismantled in the U.S. everywhere you go due to godlessness. Christians are okay in this one-world thinking unless they say that Jesus is the only way then we will come after them... it's all being set-up folks. The Sign of the times and most people don't even recognize it. They won't even recognize it when they are sold the benefits of being implanted with a chip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Sorry for any doubles

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
I quit posting here. Your posts OVER even JAWS posts- are offensive. You say you don't want to let others post false things about God- but you don't see that your attitude is WORSE than someone not having the same take on a verse as you do.
My attitude is worse than someone not having the same take of a verse than me?

Please give me an example Debra

As of today I still have never attacks a single person's beliefs first. And the people I have been arguing with are people who have been telling others that people who don't believe as them are of the devil, blinded from God, don't trust Christ, don't have faith, etc.

Are you serious?

No offense my friend but you have always sided with friends first and since these are all your Facebook buddies I think either you haven't read the beginnings of the conversations or don't care. And I don't owe anybody an apology over JohnJaws. I ignored at least 20 of his posts for every one I responded to. I am not going to be a permanent punching bag because otherwise some of the more sensitive posters may not like me.

Do what you have to do and post where you have to post. But your problem with how i respond to people telling me I am of the devil and blind and don't Christ is quite frankly your problem

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, OK, thanks.
I don't believe in gods or in salvation.
But if I did, OSAS seems to be a very poor idea.
Overconfidence could lead to bad behavior, given the Christian view that people are bad by nature, wouldn't you say?
So what your philosophy then freethinker?

what you believe? gases appear from nowhere cause explosion and then gases somehow turn into rocks then them rocks somehow turn into millions of planets and then somehow this one planet turn a dead thing rock into a fishlike creature that evolve into a human being?

because bottom line freethinker that what you believe. The Christian view may be hard for you to swallow, but I surprise that you even know how to brush you teeth waking up each day believing that kind of foolishness freethinkers believe. In buddhism I had to confront common sense, you need to confront common sense writer.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Um...uh....
agreed?
Hy he actually said you sound as pompous and ridiculous as the Creationists.
hmmmm and you said u agree....hhahahaha

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
20 Therefore no one will be declared righteous in God’s sight by the works of the law; rather, through the law we become conscious of our sin.
This is the same verse the Campingites tried to use to say no one is righteous. But this verse is to people who were not believers and thought they didn't need Christ and were justified by following the law only. We are righteous within Christ but still must obey Him. Obedience without Christ means nothing though

Romans 2:13
For it is not those who hear the law who are righteous in God's sight, but it is those who obey the law who will be declared righteous.

Matthew 10:41
He that receiveth a prophet in the name of a prophet shall receive a prophet's reward; and he that receiveth a righteous man in the name of a righteous man shall receive a righteous man's reward.

Romans 4:3
For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.

I have never said that we don't become conscious of our sins through the law or that we don't need Christ. Just the opposite. Can I ask what your reason for posting this was?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
If its someone who debates scripture themselves yet mocks Christians for doing it?
I am sure you know how i would see it
How would that not be hypocritical?
I have always found it interesting how many people take such interest and seemingly pleasure out watching Christians debate scripture. I have literally seen people post about it in other rooms and seen people come running to watch. I think if people are that vested in what others do online they need to reevaluate their lives.
JMO
(T) Peace
and they act like just because Christians debate each other that unique. you have muslims that debate each other everyday, sunni and shite muslims debate each other daily. you have buddhist in burma that riot against buddhist from china and buddhist in nepal disagree with each other. and yet unbelievers act like somehow debate among chirstians no happen nowhere else.

as you say, it is hypocrisy against Christianity. what they have against the Christian God so? they railing against the Christian God say a lot about what they really feel about the Christian God...desperate fear and hate. they have good reason to fear.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Are you a lesbian,Annie?
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of lesbians!.......
DR...I can not help you with your curiosity about lesbians.

However...maybe there are those who can...you might have to leave your mule at home though.

There are places that you can go and get help with your addictions...even in Arkansas...I would think so anyway.

You must have had some strange dreams last night DR.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

mike wrote:
<quoted text>In another post of yours,(stated something like, believers are to obey the command of a GOD)wouldn't that place you under the "law"?
Most who believe will say,(the bible says)isn't that bondage of the law, what does "love" have to do with it?
Do people need the bible or a GOD to function on "LOVE"?
All the law fall under under the greatest commandments to love God and love one another

Is it loving thy neighbor to steal from him or cheat with his wife for example?

When looked at thru the prism of love everything can fall within that requirement
laughing at u all

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
(((((Steve))))))) I don't know what has happened to you- but for months and months , you have been caustic and attacking too many people. You disagree with people and then use personal attacks and a nasty tone. This type of action hurts you more than it does 'us'. As it lets blackness enter your once enlightened soul.
I tell you these truths- as I love you as a brother in Christ.
I will also come clean about this: Your actions are the reason I quit posting here. Your posts OVER even JAWS posts- are offensive. You say you don't want to let others post false things about God- but you don't see that your attitude is WORSE than someone not having the same take on a verse as you do.
c'mon - Ask God to cleanse you anew- so that you may regain His peace- and become a useful messenger. <3
Love,deb~
Haha ,yeah I'm sure it's the reason many have stopped posting here...
But stirring shyt has been his MO from day one...DAY ONE...whaddyado 'bout it?

Ya all ,with few exceptions, let the spoiled brat have his way and play with matches and now he's burned the house down. Yup, let unbribled ego go wild now your thread is in the shitter. Have only yourselves to blame by not dealing with it sooner.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Good early morning Skom, this reminds mo of the ol' hit and run double standard.
Peace.
Yep

Probably right to Facebook would be my guess

If the gossip there is like I have been told it makes the rebukes all the more hypocritical. Trust I have seen some of it firsthand. What they really mean is don't air your dirty longer and whisper behind people's back. If you do it on the thread it interrupts them talking about pies. And when someone can rebuke someone for how they respond to being called of the devil and blinded byGod and claim its them who reacts poorly to others not believing as they do, well lets just say I don't put much stock in the rebukes any longer.

Good to see ya Lawest

(T) Peace

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. to me, this is the oldest religious 'hocus pocus' played on mankind ..
I might understand why you feel this way. But, see if from this perspective, please and if you will.

Many people are addicted to nicotine and desire to quit smoking cigarettes. One of the most common methods, they're told, is to find an alternative that causes them to focus on something other than. Well, this same method applies to sin.

Imagine you were, say, a thief. And you stole, not because you believed it necessary for survival, but because you just did. Then, you accept Jesus Christ as your Savior, but you find yourself constantly battling the temptation to steal. What do you do?

Like the nicotine addict, you need to, first, find an alternative that causes you to focus on something other than. In my opinion, prayer is the first step.

Prayer, first of all, is conversating with "God." And while you're conversating with "God," you're most likely not thinking of stealing as much, if not at all, any more. And as you're praying, you should ask for strength while bringing to remembrance all the laws that explain why stealing is wrong and all the verses that instruct us as to how to properly love one another. Then, I suggest you continue praying until the temptation is finally gone, even if for just that moment. It's only a matter of time, though, that you'll rarely be tempted to steal anything any more, as it's a habit, or even just a personal desire, that you broke away from. Then, you'll notice at one time or another, that even if you do get tempted to steal again, the temptation won't last very long, nor will the desire to steal be as strong as when you used to steal all the time.

The whole point is to recondition our thoughts and emotions. If we can train our thoughts and emotions to mirror the righteousness that's prescribed in the bible, it's only a matter of time before our actions, reaction, and speech, follow suit.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>and they act like just because Christians debate each other that unique. you have muslims that debate each other everyday, sunni and shite muslims debate each other daily. you have buddhist in burma that riot against buddhist from china and buddhist in nepal disagree with each other. and yet unbelievers act like somehow debate among chirstians no happen nowhere else.
as you say, it is hypocrisy against Christianity. what they have against the Christian God so? they railing against the Christian God say a lot about what they really feel about the Christian God...desperate fear and hate. they have good reason to fear.
yep

And they engage in just as much debate with not nearly the incentive

I figure if people are that concerned with what I am up to or other people are up to then they don't have a lot going on. To each their own I guess. I prefer to live my life than watch others live theirs
ouroboros

Rockholds, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Qu_innocence wrote:
REVELATION Study
I. Rev 1:11 Part 10 (bridged with Rev 2:10)
Rev 1______/TTTTTTTTTTTTT\______Re v 2
II. Jesus: "Do not be afraid of what you are about to suffer. I TELL YOU, the devil will put some of you in prison to test you, and you will suffer persecution for ten days. Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you the crown of life." Rev 2:10
Psalm 40:7
Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me,

revelation

the mark of the beast; which is idolatry.

http://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/l...

the mark of the ONE true god, the name sealed in the foreheads of the ONE TRUE ABSOLUTE:

Revelation 14:1
And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

enlightenment

Psalm 18:28
For thou wilt light my candle: the Lord my God will enlighten my darkness.

Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened Happiness never decreases by being shared
~ The Buddha

Luke 8:16
No man, when he hath lighted a candle, covereth it with a vessel, or putteth it under a bed; but setteth it on a candlestick, that they which enter in may see the light.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

laughing at u all wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha ,yeah I'm sure it's the reason many have stopped posting here...
But stirring shyt has been his MO from day one...DAY ONE...whaddyado 'bout it?
Ya all ,with few exceptions, let the spoiled brat have his way and play with matches and now he's burned the house down. Yup, let unbribled ego go wild now your thread is in the shitter. Have only yourselves to blame by not dealing with it sooner.
LOL

An anonymous proxy and icons all in the same minute, whdda surprise

You really so afraid to reveal yourself on an already anonymous forum

Pretty sad

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Then how were you able to judge the motives of the physicians?
<quoted text>

Why did you imply that I didn't?
<quoted text>
We had a guy in maintenance who was arrested for dealing drugs in the hospital. That's called an anecdote.
<quoted text>
How would someone in maintenance be able to judge that?
<quoted text>
Is that a sign of a caring doctor?
What do you know about my practice and career to make judgments about it?
<quoted text>
Why do you assume that the physicians didn't 'give a shit'? Because you think that one didn't that one time?
And why are we to accept your claims about yourself?
Ah, I see, your taking it personally. I dont know why you would unless it hit home. I never mentioned you personally.

Like I said in my previous post, I gave you one example of many.

I dont really care whether or not you accept any claims I make about myself, I'll be fine with or w/o your approval..........

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
and He died for ALL, and for ALL our sins, and whosoever BELIEVETH
in Him, shall have everlasting life, no IFS about it.
Please notice the "IF"s in every verse. Anybody can take a single verse and make a single claim. It only holds water if it harmonizes with the other verses. It is the same reason it is considered unethical to take only a portion of a person's quote to make it look like they are saying something they are not

Romans 11:22
Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, IF thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.

1John 2:24
As for you, see that what you have heard from the beginning remains in you. If it does, you also will remain in the Son and in the Father. 25 And this is what he promised us—eternal life.
Revelation 2:10

1Corinthians 15:1-2
Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, IF ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

Colossians 1:21-23
And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight: IF ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, and which was preached to every creature which is under heaven.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Another anecdote to support your claim that 49 out of 50 lawyers are dishonest?
<quoted text>
That's really not good enough to make the generalizations you have made. Nor do you seem qualified to judge the qualifications or motives of attorneys and physicians.
It was a joke dipstick!

Why do you think there are so many jokes about lawyers? Think about it.

You make generalizations about religious people constantly on topix. So dont mind me if I say piss off..........

I give catcher alot of grief, but the truth is I have no idea if he is a good and or honest lawyer. I tend to think he is, but it doesnt really effect either one of us either way.
takshaka

Rockholds, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>I might understand why you feel this way. But, see if from this perspective, please and if you will.
Many people are addicted to nicotine and desire to quit smoking cigarettes. One of the most common methods, they're told, is to find an alternative that causes them to focus on something other than. Well, this same method applies to sin.
Imagine you were, say, a thief. And you stole, not because you believed it necessary for survival, but because you just did. Then, you accept Jesus Christ as your Savior, but you find yourself constantly battling the temptation to steal. What do you do?
Like the nicotine addict, you need to, first, find an alternative that causes you to focus on something other than. In my opinion, prayer is the first step.
Prayer, first of all, is conversating with "God." And while you're conversating with "God," you're most likely not thinking of stealing as much, if not at all, any more. And as you're praying, you should ask for strength while bringing to remembrance all the laws that explain why stealing is wrong and all the verses that instruct us as to how to properly love one another. Then, I suggest you continue praying until the temptation is finally gone, even if for just that moment. It's only a matter of time, though, that you'll rarely be tempted to steal anything any more, as it's a habit, or even just a personal desire, that you broke away from. Then, you'll notice at one time or another, that even if you do get tempted to steal again, the temptation won't last very long, nor will the desire to steal be as strong as when you used to steal all the time.
The whole point is to recondition our thoughts and emotions. If we can train our thoughts and emotions to mirror the righteousness that's prescribed in the bible, it's only a matter of time before our actions, reaction, and speech, follow suit.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
i know the simorgh. i have walk the WAY of Dao. there is nothing but Allah

behold the lambs of God

Jhn 21:15 So when they had dined, Jesus saith to Simon Peter, Simon,[son] of Jonas, lovest thou me more than these? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my lambs.

behold the child of god

http://www.theoi.com/Daimon/Harpokrates.html

behold the everlasting revelation

rev 8:1

behold the INFINITE INTELLIGENCE

http://esotericonline.net/docs/library/Kabbal...

be still(silent) and know I AM god.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Right. Exactly.
"God's" righteousness is obedience to His law. Israel, though, relied on sacrifice to establish a righteousness standing. Such a belief was unacceptable.
Unacceptable to who? Certainly not your god. It was your god that told them when, where, and how to exact the rituals.
Now, if your god is, in fact, omnipotent it transgresses time and space and is unrestricted by either. This in turn makes any edict or law presented by it universally effective for ALL time and all subjugates irregardless of their particular placement in any or all locals within the event.
It is you "men" who have subverted your deity's omnipotence and declared the laws ineffectual due to a lack of understanding of the properties of the continuum in which your deity and yourself operate.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

528 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 min Dalit Trolls Biffers 114,982
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 5 min Naveen kumar 4,552
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min June VanDerMark 532,457
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min Buck Crick 224,041
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 min Lyndi 172,273
is it wrong i like to wear womens underwear (Nov '12) 11 min Jennette 161
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 14 min USA-1 37,605
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 21 min Stilgar Fifrawi 720,282
Game of Thrones Ebook Download Free [PDF] (Feb '13) 17 hr John 53
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••