Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#482142 Jan 31, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Spiritual food is a whole lot cheaper than real food.
Same for spiritual clothing.
Fart is for free esspecialy for you
second also is free
Fart

that is what your posts are worthy
Only stinking FARTS

ask Obama maybe he gives you foodstamps for free

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#482143 Jan 31, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Go fantasize about lesbians, DR.
Definitely has some kind of gender related psychosis, don'cha think?

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#482145 Jan 31, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a lesbian trapped in a man's body. <smile>
Be careful...a certain someone is one the prowl today...you could be next.

Just saying...
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#482147 Jan 31, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you always get up in the mornings thinking about having sex with an animal?
You set such a fine example for this Christian thread as you call it...would make anyone want to sign up.
Yes...I know...you are automatically forgiven.
many guys prefer to have sex with animals or masturbate yourselves,
as to have american women with her brain every 30 seconds completly twisted and sick

look at around you females-99% are sick,crazy,with pretences, behave like stupid goats without of shepherd

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#482148 Jan 31, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
I love that autoforgiven app.
Is it available for iPhone?
Only if yer a "true" Phoney.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#482150 Jan 31, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear that for 1/10 of your income you too can have the "Autoforgiven" app activated. Just send me a check and I will take care of it for you.
he get foodstapms and seat all day long like parasite on this topic,

but you sick women only dream about someone check but not work at all

man check and during his day work be f....by nighbours

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#482153 Jan 31, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> SOS Qu.
Hope you are on the (+) side of life. Some o' yer stuff is really interest'n y'know?
Thank ye Cap'n. We million o' Christians be everywhere. Even on a scurvy pirate's ship!
piasa

Middlesboro, KY

#482154 Jan 31, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
as to have american women with her brain every 30 seconds completly twisted and sick
look at around you females-99% are sick,crazy,with pretences, behave like stupid goats without of shepherd
you believe anyone is perfect, aside from the ABSOLUTE?

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

#482155 Jan 31, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. what defines a good/honest attorney ??..
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone who holds a law degree and is competent, understands the law, does not take advantage of his clients. I could go on but I'm sure you get the picture..........
.. then, CATCHER is a good, honest attorney ..

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

#482156 Jan 31, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
wonderful with plastic batery d.... on the front?
dghva hhaaaaaaaaaaa bhgvaaaaaaa ha haaaaa
you are worthy now only farts
fart
.. don't own one. Do you ??..

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#482157 Jan 31, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Definitely has some kind of gender related psychosis, don'cha think?
That would be the least of his psychoses. LOL

“"None shall pass"”

There

#482158 Jan 31, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you bestial or mastubatorial ?

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#482159 Jan 31, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. what defines a good/honest attorney ??..
<quoted text>
.. then, CATCHER is a good, honest attorney ..
You cant get that from topix.

You know him personally?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#482160 Jan 31, 2013
manoo wrote:
weasels are quick but snakes love the swamp
A large fox saves nine but dolphins are wet.

#482161 Jan 31, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>First, as you say that, James says, "Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous." I'll not let you deceive me, Drew H. But, as to your quote...
I get frustrated when people quote certain verses, but don't actually understand the intention of what's written. Why did Isaiah write what he did? Why? Because, the righteousness of Israel was overshadowed by their iniquities, as it's written. For example and in concordance, Proverbs 21:27 says, "The sacrifice of the wicked is abomination: how much more, when he bringeth it with a wicked mind?" Sacrifices were required by law, to reconcile the sinner to Father and give the sinner a righteous standing. But, what if the sinner sacrificed with no intentions of departing from their iniquities? Then, the sinner's righteousness becomes like filthy rags, meaning feigned and insincere. But, as another, final example as to what Isaiah meant, Isaiah also wrote, "Hear ye this, O house of Jacob, which are called by the name of Israel, and are come forth out of the waters of Judah, which swear by the name of the LORD, and make mention of the God of Israel, but not in truth, nor in righteousness." Israel appeared clean on the outside, but they were filthy in their inward parts.
<quoted text>...says Drew H to the one that's repeatedly shared how our anointed Savior taught us the spiritual interpretation and application of the literal letter of the law.
<quoted text>Jesus rebuked the Pharisees and scribes for their hypocrisy, for starters, and because they upheld traditions above and before the commandments of "God." And as to their hypocrisy, they taught the law, but didn't adhere to what they were teaching. As it's written, "Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples, Saying, The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat: All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not."
Now, the Judaizers, on the other hand, was Paul's opposition, especially toward the Galatians. And the issue, there, was that these Judaizers were trying to compel the converts to become physically circumcised and to begin offering up sacrifices, two laws that were fulfilled on the cross. And that's the reasons for Paul's letter to the Galatians.
<quoted text>I've never said anything more than the fact that I've been trying to become perfect, just as we've been instructed by our anointed Savior. I've said absolutely nothing different from Paul. Paul wrote, "Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus. Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus." Now, is your issue with just me, or both, me and Paul, Accuser?
<quoted text>And based on your post to me, you do, too.
(BLL post to Drew) Amen... Green check icon... I wish they had a check and balances icon I would put that up there too.
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#482162 Jan 31, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Please notice the "IF"s in every verse. Anybody can take a single verse and make a single claim. It only holds water if it harmonizes with the other verses. It is the same reason it is considered unethical to take only a portion of a person's quote to make it look like they are saying something they are not
Romans 11:22
Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, IF thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.
1John 2:24
As for you, see that what you have heard from the beginning remains in you. If it does, you also will remain in the Son and in the Father. 25 And this is what he promised us—eternal life.
Revelation 2:10
1Corinthians 15:1-2
Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, IF ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
Colossians 1:21-23
And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight: IF ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, and which was preached to every creature which is under heaven.
I do not at all see what you mean here,'notce all the IF"S???

John 3:16 was what I was elaborating to the answer to your other post, you were making statements of what Jesus taught, and I just carried it on with John 3 :16 and that it didn't NOT have any IFS in that verse, like ...

IF you are obedient, IF you do good works, IF you remain PERFECT, NO! it does not , just says 'For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, and whosoever BELIEVTH in Him (Jesus) will have everlasting life" JUST BELIEVE in Jesus.

You do seem to overlook that verse!

It says exactly that, no one could comprehend that statement any different .

#482163 Jan 31, 2013
Welp, have a beautiful day... sharing a song and heading out:

Apostle Paul: "Speak to one another with psalms, hymns and spiritual songs. Sing and make music in your heart to the Lord" Eph 5:19

#482164 Jan 31, 2013
The Son of God Music Ministry
The True Grace of God

One of these days we all will stand in judgment for
Every single word that we have spoken
One of these days we all will stand before the Lord
Give a reason for everything we've done
And what I've done is

Trust in Jesus
My great Deliverer
My strong Defender
The Son of God
I trust in Jesus
Blessed Redeemer
My Lord forever
The Holy One, the Holy One

What are you going to do when your time has come
And your life is done and there's nothing you can stand on
What will you have to say at the judgment throne
I already know the only thing that I can say I

There's nothing I can do on my own to find forgiveness
It's by His grace alone I trust in Jesus
Trust in Jesus

One of these days we all will stand in judgment for
Every single word that we have spoken
One of these days we all will stand before the Lord

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#482165 Jan 31, 2013
zazz wrote:
Counter_Strike wrote:
Blasphemy is failure to recognize and respect the authority of The Most High and those He has sent to complete task.
Counter_Strike wrote:
No one would go before King, President, Prime Minister or General and violate and disrespect without being dealt with in a rash fashion.
Counter_Strike wrote:
Poor, tactless and uncalled for. You will pay for this.
==========
Sounds like you would be happy living in Iran.
Sounds like many things, but living in Iran isn't one of them.
:)

Zionist Lionist.
Henry

Zwickau, Germany

#482166 Jan 31, 2013
Just Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Denie,
What a beautiful post and so true that we don't deserve his time or love. All we can do is keep striving to deepen our faith each day of our lives and hope that by living by our faith that we can inspire others by being true to our faith. By the way, have you noticed that I put the new girl up for my avator?
Blame it on the "dog lovers" thread."
Bless you and have a GREAT day!
Why do educated people still hang on stone age religions?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 15 min Buck Crick 104,795
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 27 min waaasssuuup 673,367
News Michael Jackson broke down racial barriers (Jun '09) 1 hr yidfellas v USA 1,561
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Nohweh 981,360
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr bad bob 184,628
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 4 hr ChromiuMan 6,190
Well.......now I KNOW I won't buy with Amazon.com 6 hr Doctor REALITY 1
More from around the web