Comments
463,781 - 463,800 of 599,888 Comments Last updated 9 min ago

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#481987 Jan 30, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Hey Grace, what is 2 plus 2? 5 right? Is anybody that thinks it is four blinded by the devil?LOL....I can give interpretations of scripture because they back up my claims. You cant so you dont. And your claims of civility and calling other prideful is just more manipulative garbage from the most ignorant yet ikronically prideful person in here. Go sell it to someone else that thinks 2 plus 2 is 5
No its 4 Einstein but Jesus+nothing= everything..I am not prideful just confident in Jesus..try it sometime Steve. Pride is what YOU do when YOU say YOU can save yourself when Jesus said NO you cant..He done it for you..Ignorance?? I didnt say it..the scripture you kept begging for said that SO I give it to you..You want more?

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#481988 Jan 30, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> You tell me that what I said is not the smok'n truth Skom...because it is ...and that must have struck the nerve(as you put it) Your fangs came out instantly and are like a lion roaming about to see what it can devour.
Now , If you think everyone who comes on this thread has to eat your sh!t and kiss your azz, ya got another thing com'n.
I've been real laid back and non aggressive here, and I think you have misinterpreted that as weakness. That would be a big mistake on your part...I do not back up for anybody, and I will NOT allow your
"holier than thou" azz ta spit in my face without taking a couple of your teeth with me.
One thing for sure.

Skombolis is one weird guy.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#481989 Jan 30, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
No its 4 Einstein but Jesus+nothing= everything..I am not prideful just confident in Jesus..try it sometime Steve. Pride is what YOU do when YOU say YOU can save yourself when Jesus said NO you cant..He done it for you..Ignorance?? I didnt say it..the scripture you kept begging for said that SO I give it to you..You want more?
Confident? ah..LOL...the scripture u gave me doesnt apply to the gentiles according to you. Do I really need to pull back up your posts that say the gosels were for the Jews and so were the teachings of Christ? so how can u use the scripture now? and none of that scripture claims all future sins are forgiven but i suppose it was my own mistake as I should have known you would cherry pick verses you say dont even apply.

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#481990 Jan 30, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Senacus.....i think it would actually be more helpful that you clarify your position with that. You agree or disagree one must remain faithful and obedient until the end to be saved? I have always been under the impression you believe they must. The verse you gave however is one more likely to ignore followups such as the natural branches being cut off or all the conditional verses we have discussed prior saying "if". So can you clarify your position? Thx
That didn't take long:)

Now ,my clarifying my position has no bearing on whether one chooses to engage in a suggestion of expository study with another from an opposing camp now, does it? I feel I can harmonise the two, but not in a position to do that now. Just offering a suggestion I found has worked the past, taking 'blocks' of text for a topical study.

I know you want to press certain texts that you feel uphold your position, all well and good, just think looking at it 'from a different angle', so to speak, could help clarify things for both.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#481991 Jan 30, 2013
Rachels's Death.

Rachel was Jacob's beloved wife and she bore him Joseph and Benjamin,His two favorite sons.However she died giving birth to Benjamin.As he was born she named him Benoni,which means son of my sorrow but he was renamed Benjamin(son of the right hand) by his father.(Genesis 35).

Location hidden

#481992 Jan 30, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> You tell me that what I said is not the smok'n truth Skom...because it is ...and that must have struck the nerve(as you put it) Your fangs came out instantly and are like a lion roaming about to see what it can devot...I do not back up for anybody, and I will NOT allow your
"holier than thou" azz ta spit in my face without taking a couple of your teeth with me.
Yeah someone trying to judge me based on an interaction they know nothing about promted a response. And calm down fella no need to get your chest all swolled up and talking about taking teeth online (scary btw). i didnt mistale kindness for weakness. I did maybe mistake a guy who can come in here and mock Christians and call out my morals and say someone pissed in my cherrios as having a little thicker skin and not being an emotional baskey case trying to prove his masculinity. So you are a roaming lion online..great,I could care less either way. You are an after-thought to me. Do whatever u want

Location hidden

#481993 Jan 30, 2013
Jacob Becomes Israel.

Jacob wrestled one night with a stranger whom he recognized as God's representative and he asked him for a blessing.The man bestowed a new name upon him:Israel.This name means he strives with God or God strives.It is based on a rare Hebrew form for striving(yisar)and one of the words for God (El).

Location hidden

#481994 Jan 30, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
That didn't take long:)
Now ,my clarifying my position has no bearing on whether one chooses to engage in a suggestion of expository study with another from an opposing camp now, does it? I feel I can harmonise the two, but not in a position to do that now. Just offering a suggestion I found has worked the past, taking 'blocks' of text for a topical study.
I know you want to press certain texts that you feel up
You really dont think that selective verse with no supporting verses doesnt lend itself to people not applying the other applicable verses? Taken by itself without getting into any of the consequences I dont see how it harmonizes both sides. I mean yeah it hamonizes other verses but verses dont hamonize between once-saved and needing to endure to the end. You have always maintained the conditional aspect of dozens of verses. Just seems relevant anyway when presenting a verse one might take by its lonesome to make a point that really cant be made. Meh, jmo

Location hidden

#481995 Jan 30, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
One thing for sure.
Skombolis is one weird guy.
I wonder what that says about my stalkers? LOL

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#481996 Jan 30, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah someone trying to judge me based on an interaction they know nothing about promted a response. And calm down fella no need to get your chest all swolled up and talking about taking teeth online (scary btw). i didnt mistale kindness for weakness. I did maybe mistake a guy who can come in here and mock Christians and call out my morals and say someone pissed in my cherrios as having a little thicker skin and not being an emotional baskey case trying to prove his masculinity. So you are a roaming lion online..great,I could care less either way. You are an after-thought to me. Do whatever u want
Uh huh...keep twist'n ...did ya learn that "I'm so persecuted" sh!t in church?
God...yer such a crybaby. Grow up...act like an adult...ya sound like some poor sniveling slob that is jones'n for a fix.
Which one of your 2 morals did I call out?

Location hidden

#481998 Jan 30, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Uh huh...keep twist'n ...did ya learn that "I'm so persecuted" sh!t in church?
God...yer such a crybaby. Grow up...act like an adult...ya sound like some poor sniveling slob that is jones'n for a fix.
Which one of your 2 morals did I call out?
LoL skitzo much? First you claim I attacked you and mistook kindness for weakness and how tough you are so when I explained why I responded now I am the one claiming persecution? You either are that stupid or think others are. Go look for some teeth to knock out. You can start with your own just by sitting down as youjr head is up your arse! LOL...and more sterotyping about church and Christians..what a surprise from such a niced fella. And my 2 morals? Werent you the one talking in a mock southing black mimic whatever u wanna call the other day? See ya stupid, I have given u all the time ur gonna get! I know u will be responding to me forever now! definitely the insecure type who will need 'vindication'
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#481999 Jan 30, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Confident? ah..LOL...the scripture u gave me doesnt apply to the gentiles according to you. Do I really need to pull back up your posts that say the gosels were for the Jews and so were the teachings of Christ? so how can u use the scripture now? and none of that scripture claims all future sins are forgiven but i suppose it was my own mistake as I should have known you would cherry pick verses you say dont even apply.
You simply do not read or comprehend the scriptures that are given to you, very many times on here, it appears from SEVERAL post, they have tried to answer your SAME questions over and over.

Stubborness : difficult to handle or overcome, resolute adherence
to their OWN ideas/ opinions or desires. Basic stance of a stubborn person is 'No, I won't and you can't make me'

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#482000 Jan 30, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>LoL skitzo much? First you claim I attacked you and mistook kindness for weakness and how tough you are so when I explained why I responded now I am the one claiming persecution? You either are that stupid or think others are. Go look for some teeth to knock out. You can start with your own just by sitting down as youjr head is up your arse! LOL...and more sterotyping about church and Christians..what a surprise from such a niced fella. And my 2 morals? Werent you the one talking in a mock southing black mimic whatever u wanna call the other day? See ya stupid, I have given u all the time ur gonna get! I know u will be responding to me forever now! definitely the insecure type who will need 'vindication'
Like I said, dude.

All of your obsessive religious musings aside,

I mean, even just ignoring all of that,

You are one weird guy.

I mean, now it's this Thunder guy you're attacking, for no reason.

What next?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#482001 Jan 30, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>LoL skitzo much? First you claim I attacked you and mistook kindness for weakness and how tough you are so when I explained why I responded now I am the one claiming persecution? You either are that stupid or think others are. Go look for some teeth to knock out. You can start with your own just by sitting down as youjr head is up your arse! LOL...and more sterotyping about church and Christians..what a surprise from such a niced fella. And my 2 morals? Werent you the one talking in a mock southing black mimic whatever u wanna call the other day? See ya stupid, I have given u all the time ur gonna get! I know u will be responding to me forever now! definitely the insecure type who will need 'vindication'
Noth'n black about it. That's all in yer prejudice perspective mate. If you think I am gonna back up, Yer wrong zippo. Try reading some of yer own posts if ya want ta see some condescending BS. Your demeanor absolutely sucks....ya talk ta others like they are something less than deserving of air, and then demand respect...you are a 2nd rate JOKE. And YES you have a despicable "holier than thou" attitude toward everyone except those who are on their knees in your presence, who simply can NOT stand not to have the last word(indicating that you are the winner in your sick ego)

Location hidden

#482002 Jan 30, 2013
Moses'Name:

Moses'name in Hebrew is based upon the word for to draw out.Exodus 2:10 explains that he was named Moses(Hebrew Mosheh)because he was drawin out.(Hebrew mashah)of the water.In Egyptian his name was probably mose or Ramose;this is similar to many known Egyptian names such as Ahmose or Thutmose.

Location hidden

#482003 Jan 30, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
You simply do not read or comprehend the scriptures that are given to you, very many times on here, it appears from SEVERAL post, they have tried to answer your SAME questions over and over.
Stubborness : difficult to handle or overcome, resolute adherence
to their OWN ideas/ opinions or desires. Basic stance of a stubborn person is 'No, I won't and you can't make me'
She stated the gospels and the teachings of Christ were for the Jews so kind of hard for her as a Gentile to now use them as the reason she believes OSAS. and if someone is going to tell others they are blind and are of the devil and dont trust Christ it seems reasonable to me they at least use scripture they say applies to them. not to you huh? that helps actually. thx

Location hidden

#482004 Jan 30, 2013
Moses and King Tut.

Moses grew up in Egyptian royal household within 100 years of the pharaoh Tutankhamen,whose richly supplied tomb was discovered in 1923.The spectacular finds including many alabaster vessels,gold-covered objects and furniture inlaid with gold,ivory,and precious stones represent things Moses knew.Much in the Israelite Tabernacle would have looked similar because Egyptian-trained artisans crafted it and the Egyptians gave of their wealth when the Israelites left.

Location hidden

#482005 Jan 30, 2013
Egyptian Magicians.

The Egyptian magicians in Moses'day were able to duplicate the first two plagues that God sent upon Egypt.Theses were the turning of the water of the Nile River into blood and producing frogs.They tried to duplicate the third plague bringing forth gnats but they failed.They also were able to turn rods into snakes,like Aaron did but his snake devoured theirs.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#482006 Jan 30, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it amusing, though, that you claim we cannot understand speciation by observing its underlying genetic processes....
I never said that. I said you (and others) are stretching what we have learned far beyond its limitations. Much as Christians might equate the probability of a historical Jesus to proof He was God.

Location hidden

#482007 Jan 30, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> And YES you have a despicable "holier than thou" attitude toward everyone except those who are on their knees
This will be my last post and it is not to get the last word as I am sure you will take that. But perhaps in the middle of mocking Christians and Christianity you didnt stop to consider there may be some history you dont know about. Of course I am condenscending to a small group of posters that have routinely told anyone who doesnt believe as they do that they are blind, are of the devil, dont have faith, dont trust Christ, etc. So unreasonable to expect them to back up the accusations with verses? Unforeseeable to think they might get treated with the same respect they have shown? And I have seen ur posts mate so dont play the holier-than-thou card on me as u more than respond in kind. now if u want to start over im game. but dont try to sell me on i owe ppl more respect that tell me im of the devil. Go back and read the history if u doubt me

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min Charlie Sheen 257,984
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 min Clearwater 173,276
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 9 min Eagle 12 226,337
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Truth 538,926
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min River Tam 732,923
Appjoy invite code 26 min Jaws 44
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 27 min yon 2,423
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr EdmondWA 94,667
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••