Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#481877 Jan 30, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
Many Christians are self-loathing human beings. They consider their own bodies made of a defective and foreign substance, flesh, which is said while spitting.
And they distrust their own minds as well. They think that the devil speaks to them in there.
Such people are often projecting their own demons onto the whole human race. They see themselves as bad, and are glad to hear - and eager to believe - that every single human being is just as flawed.
Do you think that doesn't happen?
I think there are times people take it too far as not being preideful doesnt mean we cant have self-respect. But having a negative outlook on humanity based on some of our less than desirable characteristics doesnt make someone a bigot
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#481878 Jan 30, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont go to church because I am LAZY????hahahahahahahahahahaha ah..
I go to church silly. I also work 10 hours a day and I take college courses online. You know as much about me as you do the bible...lol..you crack me up. My belief doesn't REQUIRE anything but obedience from the heart but you seriously are incorrect. There are a few who has seen my church ministry and what we do for people but I just dont brag on MY works..I do it out of LOVE not to earn a thing. WHY dont YOU go to Church again?? WHAT Religion did you MAKE up for you and your family? Nuff said..goodbye
according to Bible,earthly church is not more churches of Gods Spirit
2 Cor 11;13-15. 2 thess 2;2;12

true spiritual church is in heavens and only elected ones belong to this one church Godhead Jesus Christ

You are maybe not lazy to go to church,
only maybe Gods Spirit withdraw you from them ,by the complete end and destructions all riches by UNO

let me add
BLL pride and selfrigteoues destroyed this guy horibly,

he plays more smart from anyone proudly exposind how smart he is, his poor basic hebrew,greek, or studies

his pride is exposing him as unsaved human creature

God bless you GW

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#481879 Jan 30, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. Counter_Strike takes exception to our amicable interactions ..
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed.
.. don't like your Christian friends being civil with me, do you ??..

.. people who judge, talk crap and demean someone they hardly know is one of the reasons we live in such a messed up world. I can't stand people who walk around with a holier-than-thou attitude. Makes me want to puke ..

.. thank you for reading my post and

amen

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#481880 Jan 30, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I meant to sat FUTURE sins. I would have thought that obvious by context and past discussions but my mistake regardless
Skom..Jesus died 2000+ years ago..Your sins WERE FUTURE sins. God is not sitting up there with a "score card" and Jesus WONT come back and die for our sins again. IT IS FINISHED!! He died for ALL Sins of the World at one time and those who accept Him are FORGIVEN. YES, we still mess up and when I do, I THANK Jesus for HIS forgiveness. I still ask for forgiveness even though HE already PAID for that sin but out of regret for my sin, I still ask. Nowhere does the Bible say that we are Only forgiven until we become His. IF Jesus died for US WHILE we were still sinners,(before we became his) HOW much more does He need to do AFTER we ARE HIS? Those who arent even born yet but except Jesus in the future, Their sins were paid for 2000+ years ago too. Jesus paid it all ONCE!! Never to be repeated. I have class to go to now..Have a great night. Be back later.

Location hidden

#481881 Jan 30, 2013
Edit Grace...sorry I forgot to answer your question. The law was a curse because it meant we were under the penalty of death for our sins with no way out. That is no longer the case. Jesus died on the Cross and wiped the slate clean. Believer once coming to the truth are not supposed to sin any more. But if they do they can still be forgiven by remaining obedient and faithful. So we are no longer facing the curse of a mandatory death sentence. God has given us all a way out
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#481882 Jan 30, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Grace...responding here for space. Can I ask what verse or verses led you to conclude obedience means obedience to faith? And I am not trying to harp on this but obedience to Christ is shown by examples of loving thy neighbor (feeding the hungry, clothing the naked, etc). So when you say obedience to faith are you tying that into obedience to Christ? And if you dont mind a follow up, as far as faith goes what do you feel Paul means when he says one is saved IF they keep in memory the gospel they have been taught and in which they stand otherwise they have believed in vain?
are you feeding the hungry, clothing the nacked,love your nighbour?

Do you understand spiritual saying of our Lord Jesus Christ

do you know what is SPIRITUAL FOOD TO FEED HUNGRY?
WHAT IS SPIRITUAL CLOTHES TO CLOTHE NACKED?

DO YOU UNDERSTAND SPIRITUAL AND PHISICAL OBEDIENCE TO THE GODS SPIRITUAL LAW?

DO YOU KNOW WHAT IS THE TRUE GOSPEL?

But if people believe in VAIN?like you try to tell them?

FOR SURE THERE IS NOT YOUR SENTENCE,ADVICE,CONDEMNATION OR ASSURANCE THAT IS IS SO?

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#481883 Jan 30, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Well by this post I can see you can count to at least 3 and that you can use a baseball anaology. However I am a bit unclear on how you are applying it. Out in what way? And who enforces this? I wanna make sure I know the rules as you have informed me in the past you are watching me and now you have me scared to post! I wont lose my Topix access will I?
It was a joke. You had twice apologized for making a mistake.

And dude, I thought by now you had gotten over your paranoia.

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#481884 Jan 30, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
.. people who judge, talk crap and demean someone they hardly know is one of the reasons we live in such a messed up world. I can't stand people who walk around with a holier-than-thou attitude. Makes me want to puke ..
amen
Hahaha.

Isn't Counter_Strike a gas?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#481885 Jan 30, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
amen
YOUR christian friends are not true christians

because true believer true christian doesn't associate with bad immoral law Gods brakers associations and don't seat by the table og God and devil chicldren(you are one of them)

True christian never forget words of God
"Bad association spoil good habits"........

true christian doesn't have to be holy to not smoke,not drink,not be gay or lesbian, or use drugs,or claim sex with animals or your cat toungue

true christian have nothing to do with atheism and rotten moral fruits of this earthly dung

Location hidden

#481886 Jan 30, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Grace...responding here for space. Can I ask what verse or verses led you to conclude obedience means obedience to faith? And I am not trying to harp on this but obedience to Christ is shown by examples of loving thy neighbor (feeding the hungry, clothing the naked, etc). So when you say obedience to faith are you tying that into obedience to Christ? And if you dont mind a follow up, as far as faith goes what do you feel Paul means when he says one is saved IF they keep in memory the gospel they have been taught and in which they stand otherwise they have believed in vain?
Yes, I will after class. Remember that paul taught NOTHING but the Gospel of Grace. So, apparently, Paul is talking about remembering the Grace message that He taught. Paul also taught it to the other disciples. They accepted it and gave Paul the right to be called an Apostle. Trust me Skom, I get plenty of negative remarks from people who are still in a legalistic mindset, but Paul DIED for this belief. There are some good arguments against it but Paul said to stand firm in the faith. The Gospel in which we stand IS the Gospel of Grace. I dont like to say that those who dont believe in Grace will not be saved but Paul said it countless times. I can show you the scriptures after class. I use to believe Just like you, BLL and uin and Lawest. I was raised to believe that way and it wasnt until I ask God numerous times to show me HIS truth that the Gospel of grace was shown to me. I was searching for truth Skom..And when a seeker of truth hears the truth..We KNOW it. I have been reading along with your post and I was wondering something, You STILL talk about this Grace message so have you even wondered WHY it has stuck in your head? WHO has put that curosity there? Thanks for being polite in your response Steve. I do appreciate it and I will return your kindness. Be back in a few hours. I have a seminar to attend. BBL

With Established Harem

#481888 Jan 30, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, several Christians just gave me an education on the subject.
They don't seem to agree on OSAS or no OSAS. I see it as a very poor policy, given the Christian belief that humans are by nature bad and require the fear of eternal damnation to abstain from sin.
Perhaps the pedophile priests rely on the doctrine to maintain their behavior, and their superiors for their cover-ups.
.. this thread is quite intriguing ..

.. all the disagreements over biblical interpretation ..

.. yes, by nature, you are a naughty little boy. That's why I like you ..

With Established Harem

#481889 Jan 30, 2013
<quoted text>
No. I'm saying that they are an unclear way to write. Expository discourse is best when you must be understood exactly. Nothing important is written in parables.
.. everything is left to individual interpretation. That's why all the disagreements on this thread ..

Location hidden

#481890 Jan 30, 2013
Grace...it actually says that repeatedly we are only forgiven up until we become His. It tells us in John that aftger that only those not born of God will continue to sin. It says in Hebrews those who continue to sin after receiving the truth are no longer covered by the sacrifice. It says in Peter that those who return to the world are like a dog to his vomit and are worse off than had they never known the truth. It says in almost every book we must endure and obey until the end to be saved and part of obedience affects forgiveness such..if you do not forgive others the father in heaven will not forgive you. It says in Galatians that we have been forgiven for past transgressions but I tell you the truth those that continue to do these things (sins of the flesh) will not be saved..If our future sins were already forgiven then we would not need to keep our faith (unbelief is a sin) nor would we need to obey yet we are told we must continue to do both to be saved. But when u return I would like to know..cont

Location hidden

#481891 Jan 30, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Edit Grace...sorry I forgot to answer your question. The law was a curse because it meant we were under the penalty of death for our sins with no way out. That is no longer the case. Jesus died on the Cross and wiped the slate clean. Believer once coming to the truth are not supposed to sin any more. But if they do they can still be forgiven by remaining obedient and faithful. So we are no longer facing the curse of a mandatory death sentence. God has given us all a way out
You almost had it right..
Jesus died on the Cross and wiped the slate clean. PERIOD..We will always sin Skom. Just being in human flesh makes us unacceptable because of our Sin nature. We are IN Christ. Again, HE made us Righteous, holy and pure IN Him. Its awesome to know this..Please, Just look into this part^^ Jesus made us Righteous, He Sanctified us and Made us Perfect in Gods sight, and though WE dont see it, God does and thats what truely matters..right? Just please read about that part and I will never ask you again. GOTTA GO to class NOW

Location hidden

#481892 Jan 30, 2013
Grace...I would like to know the verses you base OSAS on if u dont mind. I was kind of hoping to get the off the cuff response but I dont think it should make a lot of difference. But the reason I wanted to know how you came to this without say the aid of comentaries or research (if u say u didnt I will take you at your word) is truthfully because you have made some very bold statements as to others following the Bible and trustingin Christ and I am curious what verses has led to such a strong conviction on this because I honestly dont see the basis. But a conversation for later. Have a good night

With Established Harem

#481893 Jan 30, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha.
Isn't Counter_Strike a gas?
Jumpin' Jack Flash,
He's a gas, gas, gas.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#481894 Jan 30, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. everything is left to individual interpretation. That's why all the disagreements on this thread ..
look at 1 Peter 1;20

all their interpreations are just simple specualtions,lies, and trush worth not any discussions
any discussions with some of them is BLASPHEMY,

same like you claim christians as your friends(THERE IS NOT SUCH BIBLICAL FRIENDSHIP BETWEEN TABLE OF GOD AND TABLE OD DEMONS)

so deal with this ugliness,you have not true believers as your friends???!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#481895 Jan 30, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
You almost had it right..
Jesus died on the Cross and wiped the slate clean. PERIOD..We will always sin Skom. Just being in human flesh makes us unacceptable because of our Sin nature. We are IN Christ. Again, HE made us Righteous, holy and pure IN Him. Its awesome to know this..Please, Just look into this part^^ Jesus made us Righteous, He Sanctified us and Made us Perfect in Gods sight, and though WE dont see it, God does and thats what truely matters..right? Just please read about that part and I will never ask you again. GOTTA GO to class NOW
Please provide verses that support this. I know what your opinion is at this point. What I want to know is what you base it on. I have given many verses that tell you the opposite. What do you think it means when it says in Hebrews those who continue to willfully sin are no longer covered by the sacrifice? You already admitted you still sin.Can you give any examples of what you called "accidental sins" in the past?Thanks

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#481897 Jan 30, 2013
Good evening everyone.

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#481898 Jan 30, 2013
I'm guessing that that's you that you're referring to. So, it's blasphemy if I disrespect your authority, is it?
You've misunderstood, and purposefully so. What does it profit you to behave so dence when I know you're not?
So what does that tell us? It tells us that neither one of us really takes your god's threats credibly. You sin against your god with every other post. I'm pretty sure that if a king with your god's jealous wrath commanded you "to avoid quarreling, to be gentle, and to show perfect courtesy toward all people" that you wouldn't be posting loosely veiled threats on the Internet.
This conversation is going nowhere. Your position wouldn't change even if an angel held up a neon sign and said "This Way to heaven". The fact is, you've come on here to waste people's time, with your foolish, empty conversations that runs a cab to no man's land and you even waste your own time. For a smart man such as yourself you should be very disappointed in your own public display of stupidity and lack of vision and even biblical understanding. You are the kind of person that simply should be avoided. Get yourself a clue.

Zionist Lionist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Stilgar Fifrawi 773,605
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 7 min lovewithin 39,335
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min kent 558,868
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 9 min Lyndi 175,515
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 17 min TEX 264,990
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 33 min quilterqueen 1,278
Moses never existed 34 min Hidingfromyou 721
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 6 hr Dolphin 441,751
More from around the web