“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#481888 Jan 30, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, several Christians just gave me an education on the subject.
They don't seem to agree on OSAS or no OSAS. I see it as a very poor policy, given the Christian belief that humans are by nature bad and require the fear of eternal damnation to abstain from sin.
Perhaps the pedophile priests rely on the doctrine to maintain their behavior, and their superiors for their cover-ups.
.. this thread is quite intriguing ..

.. all the disagreements over biblical interpretation ..

.. yes, by nature, you are a naughty little boy. That's why I like you ..

With Established Harem

#481889 Jan 30, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I'm saying that they are an unclear way to write. Expository discourse is best when you must be understood exactly. Nothing important is written in parables.
.. everything is left to individual interpretation. That's why all the disagreements on this thread ..

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#481890 Jan 30, 2013
Grace...it actually says that repeatedly we are only forgiven up until we become His. It tells us in John that aftger that only those not born of God will continue to sin. It says in Hebrews those who continue to sin after receiving the truth are no longer covered by the sacrifice. It says in Peter that those who return to the world are like a dog to his vomit and are worse off than had they never known the truth. It says in almost every book we must endure and obey until the end to be saved and part of obedience affects forgiveness such..if you do not forgive others the father in heaven will not forgive you. It says in Galatians that we have been forgiven for past transgressions but I tell you the truth those that continue to do these things (sins of the flesh) will not be saved..If our future sins were already forgiven then we would not need to keep our faith (unbelief is a sin) nor would we need to obey yet we are told we must continue to do both to be saved. But when u return I would like to know..cont

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#481891 Jan 30, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Edit Grace...sorry I forgot to answer your question. The law was a curse because it meant we were under the penalty of death for our sins with no way out. That is no longer the case. Jesus died on the Cross and wiped the slate clean. Believer once coming to the truth are not supposed to sin any more. But if they do they can still be forgiven by remaining obedient and faithful. So we are no longer facing the curse of a mandatory death sentence. God has given us all a way out
You almost had it right..
Jesus died on the Cross and wiped the slate clean. PERIOD..We will always sin Skom. Just being in human flesh makes us unacceptable because of our Sin nature. We are IN Christ. Again, HE made us Righteous, holy and pure IN Him. Its awesome to know this..Please, Just look into this part^^ Jesus made us Righteous, He Sanctified us and Made us Perfect in Gods sight, and though WE dont see it, God does and thats what truely matters..right? Just please read about that part and I will never ask you again. GOTTA GO to class NOW

Location hidden

#481892 Jan 30, 2013
Grace...I would like to know the verses you base OSAS on if u dont mind. I was kind of hoping to get the off the cuff response but I dont think it should make a lot of difference. But the reason I wanted to know how you came to this without say the aid of comentaries or research (if u say u didnt I will take you at your word) is truthfully because you have made some very bold statements as to others following the Bible and trustingin Christ and I am curious what verses has led to such a strong conviction on this because I honestly dont see the basis. But a conversation for later. Have a good night

With Established Harem

#481893 Jan 30, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha.
Isn't Counter_Strike a gas?
Jumpin' Jack Flash,
He's a gas, gas, gas.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#481894 Jan 30, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. everything is left to individual interpretation. That's why all the disagreements on this thread ..
look at 1 Peter 1;20

all their interpreations are just simple specualtions,lies, and trush worth not any discussions
any discussions with some of them is BLASPHEMY,

same like you claim christians as your friends(THERE IS NOT SUCH BIBLICAL FRIENDSHIP BETWEEN TABLE OF GOD AND TABLE OD DEMONS)

so deal with this ugliness,you have not true believers as your friends???!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#481895 Jan 30, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
You almost had it right..
Jesus died on the Cross and wiped the slate clean. PERIOD..We will always sin Skom. Just being in human flesh makes us unacceptable because of our Sin nature. We are IN Christ. Again, HE made us Righteous, holy and pure IN Him. Its awesome to know this..Please, Just look into this part^^ Jesus made us Righteous, He Sanctified us and Made us Perfect in Gods sight, and though WE dont see it, God does and thats what truely matters..right? Just please read about that part and I will never ask you again. GOTTA GO to class NOW
Please provide verses that support this. I know what your opinion is at this point. What I want to know is what you base it on. I have given many verses that tell you the opposite. What do you think it means when it says in Hebrews those who continue to willfully sin are no longer covered by the sacrifice? You already admitted you still sin.Can you give any examples of what you called "accidental sins" in the past?Thanks

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#481897 Jan 30, 2013
Good evening everyone.

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#481898 Jan 30, 2013
I'm guessing that that's you that you're referring to. So, it's blasphemy if I disrespect your authority, is it?
You've misunderstood, and purposefully so. What does it profit you to behave so dence when I know you're not?
So what does that tell us? It tells us that neither one of us really takes your god's threats credibly. You sin against your god with every other post. I'm pretty sure that if a king with your god's jealous wrath commanded you "to avoid quarreling, to be gentle, and to show perfect courtesy toward all people" that you wouldn't be posting loosely veiled threats on the Internet.
This conversation is going nowhere. Your position wouldn't change even if an angel held up a neon sign and said "This Way to heaven". The fact is, you've come on here to waste people's time, with your foolish, empty conversations that runs a cab to no man's land and you even waste your own time. For a smart man such as yourself you should be very disappointed in your own public display of stupidity and lack of vision and even biblical understanding. You are the kind of person that simply should be avoided. Get yourself a clue.

Zionist Lionist.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#481899 Jan 30, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
Dear God, I know that you have a plan for my life. Sometimes, I'm not sure I'm following the right path that will fulfill your perfect will. I pray that you will give me discernment to make the right choices, and to recognize when yYou place someone in my life to give direction and point out truths that will prepare me for the path I am to follow and the circumstances I am to face. Lord, please give me strength, grace, and unction from on high to not turn back neither to one side or the other, but to remained focused straight ahead on You. In Jesus' name, amen.
Prime time with God
Amen.

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#481900 Jan 30, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. this thread is quite intriguing ..
.. all the disagreements over biblical interpretation ..
.. yes, by nature, you are a naughty little boy. That's why I like you ..
Jesus Christ, lady!

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#481901 Jan 30, 2013
Romans 11:20-22
Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:
For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.
Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#481902 Jan 30, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too....And today it may get up to 80....But WINDY....
Don't blow away today...
(PS...Did you hear they might move the Carolina Panthers....YIKES)
Good evening Epi thanks for the advice but I'm just a little too heavy to be blown away unless the wind level if tornado, lol, but it did hit at least 80 here in the midlands and would that we could enjoy these temps throughout the year, but..........ah well.

Blessings.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#481903 Jan 30, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Grace :) I was talking to my mum-in-law yesterday (she's my Christian 'yoda'), about OSAS. She said she believes there are different levels of Heaven. She gets this from Revelation. She said that because my hubby was once a true believer, he is saved and would probably go into the first level. She said the same thing about my mother, who passed away 3 years ago. I have often fretted about where she might be. My MIL, then said something about how, because I am saved, so is my mother and siblings and that the same theory applied to my husband because of his family. She believes in OSAS. So it's making me wonder more and more about it, I'd like to talk to you about it, if you want to.
Blessings <3
Good E J-LU, I hope all is well with you, I don't usually intrude into posts that are not directed at me but upon reading your post here I became curious when you said that your mom-in-law said that there will be different levels of heaven that some will go to, and that she got that idea from the book of Revelation..........could you tell me please where in Revelation did she get that understanding?.........thanks in advance.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#481904 Jan 30, 2013
Everyone who believes that Jesus is the Christ born of God,and everyone who loves the father loves his child as well.This is how we know that we love the children of God:by loving God and carring out his commands.This is love for God, to obey his commands.And his commands are not burdensome,for everyone born of God overcomes the world even by faith.Who is it that overcomes the world.Only he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God.This is the victory that has overcome the world even by our faith.Who is it that overcomes the world.Only he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God.

This is the one who came by water and blood Jesus Christ.He did not come by water only but by water and blood.And it is the spirit who testifies there are three that testify the spirit,the water and the blood and the three are in agreement.We accept man's testimony but God's testimony is greater because it is the testimony of God which he has given about his Son.Anyone who believes in the Son of God has this testimony in his heart.

Anyone who does not believe God has made him out to be a liar because he has not beleived the testimony God has given about his Son.And this is the testimony:God has given us eternal life and this life is in his Son He who has the Son has life;he who does not have the son of God does not have life.

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#481905 Jan 30, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you just did it again.
Uh oh.
Boy, are YOU gonna get it.
Mr. Batty, quite interesting comments you made there. Do I know you from some other thread? Somehow I don't think so. Is it right to also assume that you're either an atheist or the gay?

Makes me wonder now; what's your reason for being here.

CS.

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#481906 Jan 30, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Jumpin' Jack Flash,
He's a gas, gas, gas.
There is, more that one way to skin a cat....Ms. Gas.

:)

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#481907 Jan 30, 2013
1 Corinthians 5:6   (Read all of 1 Corinthians 5)Your glorying is not good. Know ye not that a little leaven leaveneth the whole lump?
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear ya brother
Either it all matters or nothing does.
Peace.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#481908 Jan 30, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Amen <<<pours Lawest a glass of non-alcoholic sparkling grape juice... Quin pours himself a glass>>>
A toast... To Vahe! <<<kling!>>>
..........CLING..........C:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min Liam 573,698
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Osmius 808,940
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 19 min Wordsworth 5,536
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 19 min Pegasus 268,803
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 52 min andet1987 1,362
Is President Obama Really Christian? 53 min MonkeyPres 90
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 59 min andet1987 4,638
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 4 hr Arul 5,623
How do I ask my dad for sex? (Oct '13) 14 hr Mille1234 93
More from around the web