|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. lil whispers may want to re-think his/her position ..
I'm guessing that Lil Whiskas didn't think it through the first time, that his opinions were given to him, and he absorbed them uncritically.

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

jill hart photography

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>That's incorrect. You've left quite a few clues, like that comment.
Lol @ both of you :)

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Dr Shrink wrote:
Lill whisper is female name,elder person,verysweet believer only Bible not any worldwide church
but you f....idiot not having idea who this person is,
you just asusse her,insult her.
Whiskas is a she? OK. Sorry, ma'am.

Her age is not a factor. It's the misanthropic garbage that flows from here that is relevant here. If she's willing to spew it in a mixed forum, she needs to be strong enough to deal with the blow back.

As I said, just substitute any group you'd like into her comment to see if she is offensive or not:

Blacks are greedy, jealous, selfish, foolish, ignorant
Jews are greedy, jealous, selfish, foolish, ignorant
Mankind is greedy, jealous, selfish, foolish, ignorant

Sorry, but I take offense at that. What's the difference between those three? And what is sweet about a person that writes like that?

As I have already noted, Christian misanthropy is a deep pessimism for mankind which, as a human being, I resent. If it were not other human beings saying these things about us - if a second intellectual and verbal species evolved on earth, or colonized earth from elsewhere, and spoke about humanity like that - they would be just as despised, and there would probably eventually be war. Every human being should reject and resent such a depiction of our species.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Dr Shrink wrote:
there is not you f...atheistic business you mother f....sick pervert to complain about someone own free choice to worship God
I didn't. Please feel free to worship however you like - in private. Free to nail a chicken to a stick, anoint it with sheep blood, affix jingly bells to it, and shake it over your head at the full moon if that's what gives your life meaning, moral grounding, and a framework for understanding the universe. Go for it!

But if you want to take it public and share the chicken's vile opinions with polite society, be prepared to defend yourself. You don't get to pull out the sweet little old lady card after you post such provocative language.
Dr Shrink wrote:
WHAT A HECK ALLOW YOU TO VIOLATE 2 AMENDMENT OF CONSTITUTION OF FREE SPEACHES AND FREE OWN CHOSEN RELIGION OR WORSHIP
That's one amendment, Braindeath.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
you do not like my God who moves in mysterious ways.
There's nothing mysterious about any of this.

And you don't get to hide behind your god. You chose to post those words. They're yours now.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Dr Shrink wrote:
Do you read Bible at all

ON YOUR SWEET MOUTH FULL OF COW MANURE AND RATS URINES
I don't need to. It seems that you read it enough for both of us. And look at how much it has done for you.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
lil whispers may want to re-think his/her position ..
lil whispers wrote:
No position to rethink.
She forgot that. I already told her.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
In case you missed it, the (2/13 Smithsonian) issue also has a neat little story about Darwin's estate, Down House, just 15 miles south of London, in Kent. I'm going to go, next time I travel to London.
Look out for werewolves. They'll rip your lungs out.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

GooooooD

Mooooooorning

“While we are focusing on fear, worry, or hate,
it is not possible for us to be experiencing
happiness, enthusiasm or love.”

~ Bo Bennett

Thought For The Day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Today's Prayer

Dear God, I know that you have a plan for my life. Sometimes, I'm not sure I'm following the right path that will fulfill your perfect will. I pray that you will give me discernment to make the right choices, and to recognize when yYou place someone in my life to give direction and point out truths that will prepare me for the path I am to follow and the circumstances I am to face. Lord, please give me strength, grace, and unction from on high to not turn back neither to one side or the other, but to remained focused straight ahead on You. In Jesus' name, amen.

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Encouraging Words....

Why am I discouraged? Why is my heart so sad? I will put my hope in God! I will praise him again - my Savior and my God

Psalm 42:11

K-Love

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Good evening Epi, it made it pass 70 here in columbia, I had to work today but I tookba few minutes on a short break to sit outside and it really felt great.
Me too....And today it may get up to 80....But WINDY....

Don't blow away today...

(PS...Did you hear they might move the Carolina Panthers....YIKES)

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>No.... how did you work that out? And then answer your question?
***What is Junk DNA?
www.wisegeek.com/what-is-junk-dna.htm
Whatever you call it, the percentage of junk DNA in the genome is often quite high. In humans, for example, 95% of the genome is composed of noncoding DNA***
Just because the scientists, once upon a time, discounted 95% of our DNA as junk or meaningless, does not mean that I did.
Thank GOD they have changed their minds (again) because they have realised our 'junk' is useful and they have stopped calling in their playground.
What I did say was that they will never trace a human being back to an animal..... nothing what so ever to do with useless, OK?
"Junk DNA" is a fascinating subject at two levels:

It is interesting as science.

But it is also very interesting to see it used in an agenda driven straw man argument against science and scientists. It's become another Christian apologetics meme, like irreducible complexity.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

See ya'll Later....

God Bless

((*_-))

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
It is called Pauline because the words of Paul are taken as more important, truthful and exact than the words of Jesus. Note how Jesus' words are used to prove Paul instead of the other way around.
Paul was a preacher espousing his opinions and interpretations. He was not God, Jesus nor Messiah. He was no different than the Pastor who lives nextdoor or the Priest in the Parochial House next to the Chapel.
Correct, and a very good point.

I used to despise Paul relative to Jesus. Jesus had the gentler temperament. It was Paul who demeaned women, for example, not Jesus. Neither seemed to have much use for sex, but it was Paul that wanted the women to shut up and submit.

But later, I came to respect Paul as a rational ethicist. He simply contradicted Jesus and dismissed the Old Testament law, and replaced it with a much improved ethical system, however deficient by modern standards. He didn't have permission to do that. He simply did it.

I don't want to give him too much credit,since I'm not sure that Paul was guided by compassion as much as expediency. His motive may have been to appeal to gentiles rather than make life better for people, but he did use reason to make ethical judgments rather than conform to scripture.

What do you think?

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Brother Lee Love wrote:
Our anointed Savior said, "If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you."

I wonder how many of us, here, can perform such wonders? I wonder how many of us, here, possess such power? If the answer is "None," then where are all the faithful?
So how do you reconcile this apparent unkept promise? Allegory? That's the usual way.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Brother Lee Love wrote:
You've encountered some confused believers, then.
Me, too.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Perhaps. Is that relevant? Did you have a point with that?
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Yes you were. You just can't remember any more.
A good measure pressed down,shaken together and running over will be poured into your lap.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I'm guessing that Lil Whiskas didn't think it through the first time, that his opinions were given to him, and he absorbed them uncritically.
Keep right on guessing

Since: Dec 12

Islamabad, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

All on this site needs.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

399 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
more instagram followers (Dec '13) 24 min Emma Hester 7
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 32 min danetoo 115,487
Difference between white masons and black masons (Apr '08) 37 min Lil-Sis33 301
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 47 min truth 533,294
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 54 min uIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE 242
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr sweets2360 721,945
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr The Awakener 172,516
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 hr WasteWater 256,838
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 13 hr SimmerExtreme 85
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••