|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
Just as documenting the curvatue of light around the sun and the changes in timelines of astronauts were to verifying The Theory of Relativity... YES.
OK.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Where's your character? It didn't take you long to dive into the toilet, did it? One post.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
And there is the deep pessimism of mankind that your religion teaches. The church that teaches people to think like you do needs to be harshly rebuked.
As a human being, I find your description offensive. If you made a comment like that about Jews or gays, you would be rightly and harshly castigated for it.
You speak only for your own family, not the entire human race. You're not really one of us any more, are you?
<quoted text>
Are you congratulating yourself? You know nothing about my life.
Besides, Ted Bundy changed a lot of lives. So what?
First of you posted me I did not post you.
Yep my charactor belong all to me not you.
You can rebuke and rebuke all you want
I could care less how offenses you find it all.
I never been one of you to start with.
Not interested in your life or your charactor or sexual ideas.
What (((Ted bundy it ain't necessarily so))) humm must hit that nerve in you.

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Grrrrr........
Dont forget to deduct it..........
I'd have to call a client to join me, and I'm not in the mood for that.

You'd be surprised at what stuff I could get away with on deductions, but I don't do it. I know people who take a European vacation, find some way to meet with a professional in their field of work, then write off the trip. Disgusting.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
I bet he collected handsome funds for all thoses services.The love of money not mankind.I NO DOUBT He lined his pockets heavy every week.
You really are a man of no substance, aren't you? Sorry, but who publicly posts a thing like that about somebody he knows nothing about except a very small person?

How do you think that your behavior reflects on your god, or on the claim that accepting Jesus somehow empowers you, or makes you a new man? That is clearly not true. You're a mess.

Now go pray for forgiveness.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, peace bro.
And free medical care for everybody.
Do you agree?
It would be nice but I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for it to happen.

Peace.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
Mankind is greedy, jealous, selfish, foolish, ignorant, Love of self come first.
<quoted text>
And there is the deep pessimism of mankind that your religion teaches. The church that teaches people to think like you do needs to be harshly rebuked. As a human being, I find your description offensive.
.. since Christians believe man was made in God's image, does that mean God is greedy, jealous, selfish, foolish, ignorant, Love of self come first ??..

.. lil whispers may want to re-think his/her position ..

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Rider on the Storm wrote:
I worked in a hospital, In my limited experience there were very few doctors that actually gave a shit much beyond themselves. They made good wages and that was their motivating factor. Helping people was just a byproduct..........At least it seemed, maybe its some kind of detachment? Maybe.......
And please tell us what you did in the hospital, and how your performance exceeded that of the physicians that didn't "actually gave a shit much beyond themselves." What was different about you that would enable the people around you to discern that you were better than the physicians? Did you take money?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You really are a man of no substance, aren't you? Sorry, but who publicly posts a thing like that about somebody he knows nothing about except a very small person?
How do you think that your behavior reflects on your god, or on the claim that accepting Jesus somehow empowers you, or makes you a new man? That is clearly not true. You're a mess.
Lill whisper is female name,elder person,verysweet believer only Bible not any worldwide church

but you f....idiot not having idea who this person is,
you just asusse her,insult her.

there is not you f...atheistic business you mother f....sick pervert to complain about someone own free choice to worship God,Jesus or Buddah,or Krishna

you worship own dog,and claim to be missing link from rat sperm,
AND THIS IS OK WITH ME AND EVERYBODY

IF YOU WISH TO BE MISSING LINK RAT OR FISH EMBRIO,THIS IS YOUR F...BUSINESS

WHAT A HECK ALLOW YOU TO VIOLATE 2 AMENDMENT OF CONSTITUTION OF FREE SPEACHES AND FREE OWN CHOSEN RELIGION OR WORSHIP

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU YOU PARASITE EARTHLY DUMB BUTT???

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I let you wonder about the subtance.
Truth stings like fire especially coming from a small person.I even find your small person remark funny.lol lol
What you do not like my God who moves in mysterious ways.You sure have a hard time making me into a man.lol lol
Hey I been called a mess,a card,wow even some ummentional lol lol
I'm okay with it all lol lol.Yea I stick you in prayer no sweat.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
lil whispers wrote:
Mankind is greedy, jealous, selfish, foolish, ignorant, Love of self come first.
<quoted text>
.. since Christians believe man was made in God's image, does that mean God is greedy, jealous, selfish, foolish, ignorant, Love of self come first ??..
Do you read Bible at all
and cause of fallen humanity on this earth?

are you that stupid not knowing basic Bible transgression of whole mankind,and posting bulcrap that you can be f...by cat,or dog,and it is OK??????
PFUJ
ON YOUR SWEET MOUTH FULL OF COW MANURE AND RATS URINES

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
LW...Do you have any idea what it costs a doctor to conduct business.

First...there is the cost of his education...which takes many doctors years to pay back. Cost of a facility ... staff... insurance... equipment... and I am sure there is more. Why would you expect them not to charge for their services...if they didn't they would never been able to open their doors.

There are many doctors that have tried to help those in need by offering reduced rates and even free services. There are doctors that donate time at free clinics that service the poor and homeless. Even Christian doctors charge for their services LW...they are not cheap either.

I haven't read but the last couple of pages on this thread today but what one person does to help another in no greater than what another person does...Christian or not. There is no way to keep count as to the lives that we touch...most often we are probably not even aware of it.

Not all doctors are rich...not all get in to medicine for the love of money. Most I dare say go through the years of training...incur massive debt... because they truly do believe that they can help others.

I am not trying to discount what you may have done in your life to help others LW. However...simply because one is not a believer in no way discounts what they have done either.
Thank you, Annie.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
And please tell us what you did in the hospital, and how your performance exceeded that of the physicians that didn't "actually gave a shit much beyond themselves." What was different about you that would enable the people around you to discern that you were better than the physicians? Did you take money?
don't be nousy
rather put your long nose inside of bowl full of fermented old human s...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
No postion to rethink.Since God postion too.I just happen to see what he ment by it all.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on scooter, don't fail me now!
<scooter coughs>
Come on, I'm in deep shit here!
<scooter roars to life>
Yeah!
<scooter peels out onto the highway, just as the sun sets>
<under the brightly colored lights of the gay dance club, Hiding dances like she's been locked in a trunk for 48 hours>
<< Tide slides into a booth next to HL, his eyes lowered, his body cowering >>

TIDE: "I'm sorry for taking Hiding's handcuffs off, HL. Will you forgive me?"

<< Suddenly, a sharp and unexpected crash of HL's fist on the table >>
<< TIDE shudders >>

HL: "You know what this means, right?"

<< TIDE stares, horrified as HL glides a bible towards him >>

HL: "Read it, cover to cover, and tell me what you discover."
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd have to call a client to join me, and I'm not in the mood for that.
You'd be surprised at what stuff I could get away with on deductions, but I don't do it. I know people who take a European vacation, find some way to meet with a professional in their field of work, then write off the trip. Disgusting.
you already from this disquisting practice visited london and tamiza river full of drawn down with cement shoes by mafia, punks like you
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Thank you, Annie.
you are doctor,like from old horse s.....can be made baseball snikers?

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Secularists are becoming the majority, and will eventually replace Christian values with humanist values wherever they differ.
Counter_Strike wrote:
By the way; What are: Christian values, and Secular values?
Christian values are the values that the church espouses. Secular values are the ones that secular institutions tend to promote.

Do you know where those differ? Let me show you an example:

[1] From The Affirmations of Humanism: "We deplore efforts to denigrate human intelligence ... We believe in optimism rather than pessimism, hope rather than despair ... We believe in the common moral decencies: altruism, integrity, honesty, truthfulness, responsibility ... We believe in the fullest realization of the best and noblest that we are capable of as human beings."

[2] lil whispers wrote: "I fully realize mankind is a total failure."
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Christian values are the values that the church espouses. Secular values are the ones that secular institutions tend to promote.
Do you know where those differ? Let me show you an example:
[1] From The Affirmations of Humanism: "We deplore efforts to denigrate human intelligence ... We believe in optimism rather than pessimism, hope rather than despair ... We believe in the common moral decencies: altruism, integrity, honesty, truthfulness, responsibility ... We believe in the fullest realization of the best and noblest that we are capable of as human beings."
[2] lil whispers wrote: "I fully realize mankind is a total failure."
you only beleive at your atheistic codex of man made morality

only very far away from daily practice all those f......atheistic beliefs

look at your own posts full of hate,not moral descency(if you would have any,you would left this place long ago)

you know nothing in pratice about;altruism,nobilty,integri ty,truiness,faithfulness,

all those fruits guys like you stealed from Bible,
and only thoeries cover all yours atheistic wickedness brought global fruits of immorality,murders,wars,hates, blasphemies,homsexualis, adultry,abortions

THAT IS HOW MAD AND WICKED HIPOCRITIES YOU ARE,JUST PARASITE OF THIS EARTH WORTH NOTHING

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Hold tongue.
You speak out of turn and bear false witness against another. Why must you do such a thing? Show posts where I show hate for the gay and the atheists? A Liar is called a liar because he lies much like you do now and it is a sin, so is a thief called a thief and a homosexual called perverted sinful deviant. These are all sins. And while a sin is a sin not all sins are slaps on wrists. It is what it is. I neither hate nor fear them. Though you would like me to fear homosexuals and atheists, teh fact is you would be sadly mistaken. I wouldn't be surprised if a homosexual came up with the word 'homophobia'.
I share strong language and honesty absent hypocrisy, not hate for people whether they want to make fools of themselves or not. I speak on the issues with man, not on the living, breathing being itself but the baggage he or she carries that they perpetrate as good and normal. Then people like you, and Mr. Wild Rider and the rest of you try to take attention from yourselves by switching subject to bible contradictions and the evils of slavery. Stay on point, for there is plenty of time to deal with such issues.
You spew daggers from mouth at unsuspecting prey cutting down those who oppose your deception and lying tongue. So I ask again, show me where I said I hated homosexuals an atheists. Make clear for all to see.
CS.
No.

The thread knows your opinions. It's hate speech. It dehumanizes and marginalizes gay people.

You are free to express the values your church teaches you, but so are those that find them divisive and demeaning. Thanks to the Internet, people have a safe place to challenge those values.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 min KiMare 94,612
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min wilderide 732,552
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min truth 538,631
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 5 min andet1987 997
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min WasteWater 257,778
lesbian sexting 7 min KatieUk966 8
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 11 min WasteWater 4,314
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Clearwater 173,259
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••