Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! I was not aware I had ever been to a civilized thread!
Woohooo!
I was here once before, but left because I didn't fit in. You people were so nice to me, I felt pretty bad. But now all my friends came over and I, evilly, joined them.
How're you doing, Juicylu? I hope well!
Hmmm....interesting.

Very interesting indeed.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you just throw your cat at the keyboard?
my cat or dog have vlaue as Gods creation for me,

but you alone admit you are mising embrio of rat earth populastion also according to you your first grand mama was female rat and atheistic link

my cat woudln't even like to pee on you or your keyboard

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Rider;
I gave twenty five years to hospital work.I know just how the system works.First thing out some mouths is what type of insurance is covered on this one.They love it pays off just like the lottery.Most especially the ones on Medicare and Medicadi.
Hospitals are for profit. Just like any other big business greed will play its part..........

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. as long as the pet consents, what's the problem ??..
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Zoophilism (beastiality) is abnormal sexual activity... to be blunt, it is disgusting.
.. sorry for my wry humor. Except for man, animals cannot consent to marriage or sexual relations so any correlation is invalid ..

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Different perspectives... while you may see surrender our lives as weak... we see that weakness of surrendering our lives to God as strength.
.. we're having a breakdown in communication ..

.. for me, surrender does not indicate weakness. If anything, it's the direct opposite ..

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
How was the workout?
.. Luci never showed ..

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Hospitals are for profit. Just like any other big business greed will play its part..........
How well I know rider.Patents are a number just like the number on the rooms they lay in or the numbers on there chart that hold there medicial information or the number of the insurance and government claims.lastly the numbers of amounts on the pay checks.It is all big business.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

tell me

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Just watched a National Geographic documentary tracing roots back to Scientific Adam and Scientific Eve (NatGeo's names for them.)
They took DNA samples from a bunch of people in New York and traced all of their DNA back to Africa. They showed the routes of expansions, sea level rises and falls, and the weather changes responsible.
The graphics they used and the evidence they showed were excellent.
It was fascinating. Worth another watch.
Yes ~ through all their research (since they have more understanding of our DNA) they have only linked us back to people. And they only will :)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks <3 you don't happen to know what's happening near the Blue Mountains do you? I can't reach my brother or my sister.
I hope you have got through to them by now :) It is devastating looking at all that water flooding everything, but I believe Qld are over the worst of it now and it is NSW that is taking the brunt. Hard to believe that we are nearly in drought situation down here, but that is Australia ~ the place we call home :)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't hunt you :)
Cheers....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever mechanism God used, why would one question it ? If one's interpretation of the Bible doesn't fit reality then either Book is wrong or your interpretation is. Pick one or the other but (IMO)don't insult "God's Creation" by denying its amazing truths.
Which is more impressive, a God that makes talking statues or one that sets in place a handful of principles that creates an entire Universe ?
BTW, There is nothing "random" about Chaos, it just too intricate for the mind to easily grasp.
I would never infer that GOD is random ..... and would never insult HIM :)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Qu_innocence wrote:
The True Grace of God
Prequel
Part 18
Grace and Repentance
<quoted text>
Yes Quin ~ and once we have repented would we want to let our behavior slip as such? In my opinion, we wouldn't because we have grown and moved on :)

Revelation 22:21. King James Version (KJV). 21 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Just remember how blessed you are to have them in your life.
Glad you are doing OK.
Yes.... Children are our Blessings

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Is fair compensation, bankruptcy? Or a loss of life savings and a retirement?
If the alternative is loss of life?

And you have crappy insurance?

Could be.

Do you expect them to work for free?

All the time?

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not color coat greed with helping someone.You making excuses with education,experience, and expertise.One thing to help and expect pay for services and another to help some one and expect nothing in return.
And another to feed them bullshit and expect something in return.

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Nope. The quotation marks mean that I cut-and-pasted it:
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hom...
Bad news. There's more:
Atheophobia - fear or hatred of atheism or atheists.
http://snipurl.com/267yvvo
You hate both.
<quoted text>
You hate gays and skeptics. You've made that clear. You are a willing vector for your church's hateful memes.
It's time for you to assume responsibility and be held accountable for the words that you choose to repeat rather than hiding behind your god's skirt.
Hold tongue.

You speak out of turn and bear false witness against another. Why must you do such a thing? Show posts where I show hate for the gay and the atheists? A Liar is called a liar because he lies much like you do now and it is a sin, so is a thief called a thief and a homosexual called perverted sinful deviant. These are all sins. And while a sin is a sin not all sins are slaps on wrists. It is what it is. I neither hate nor fear them. Though you would like me to fear homosexuals and atheists, teh fact is you would be sadly mistaken. I wouldn't be surprised if a homosexual came up with the word 'homophobia'.

I share strong language and honesty absent hypocrisy, not hate for people whether they want to make fools of themselves or not. I speak on the issues with man, not on the living, breathing being itself but the baggage he or she carries that they perpetrate as good and normal. Then people like you, and Mr. Wild Rider and the rest of you try to take attention from yourselves by switching subject to bible contradictions and the evils of slavery. Stay on point, for there is plenty of time to deal with such issues.

You spew daggers from mouth at unsuspecting prey cutting down those who oppose your deception and lying tongue. So I ask again, show me where I said I hated homosexuals an atheists. Make clear for all to see.

CS.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
You damn right it is possible to work medicine give your whole heart to the sick and keep on truckin.I done it for years and
for some was never payed for my services.My education and experience is not worth a damn if I cannot help others.So do not hand me no mud cakes with tears cause I been there and done that.
Based on your writing ability, I would have to question your level of education and its inherent worth.

I would also question how much proselytizing you did.

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Embrace the grey.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Hidingfromyou wrote:
Good morning!
I've already made good my escape. Poor Tide. Returning to the trunk for no reason.
<knocks on trunk lid>

Hiding! Sorry I'm late.

<opens trunk lid>

<stares blankly at empty trunk>

<closes trunk lid>

<reopens trunk lid>

<takes two deep breaths>

<slams trunk lid>

<calls HL>

Hey, um, why don't you go on your vacation now....no no, I can handle things here....she's fine, we just had a snack....no really, go go, just call me when you get back....uh huh, bye.

<hops on scooter to check all the night clubs in the area>

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Counter_Strike wrote:
Blasphemy is failure to recognize and respect the authority of The Most High and those He has sent to complete task.

Counter_Strike wrote:
No one would go before King, President, Prime Minister or General and violate and disrespect without being dealt with in a rash fashion.

Counter_Strike wrote:
Poor, tactless and uncalled for. You will pay for this.

==========

Sounds like you would be happy living in Iran.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 463,401 - 463,420 of598,715
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

395 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min IPSEC 716,086
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 min onemale 255,612
What country has the best culture in your opinion? (Jul '08) 45 min howisthat 240
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 47 min hail 151
jawan bhanji ki chudai kaise karu (Apr '13) 49 min sanju 31
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 52 min Johnny 1,394
Wedding silks 1 hr Rohini 1
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr andet1987 93,157
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr marge 529,748
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 8 hr Shut-Up 60
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••