And thank you JESUS for caring

#481574 Jan 29, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
The True Grace of God
Prequel
Part 18
Grace and Repentance
<quoted text>
Yes Quin ~ and once we have repented would we want to let our behavior slip as such? In my opinion, we wouldn't because we have grown and moved on :)

Revelation 22:21. King James Version (KJV). 21 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#481576 Jan 29, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Just remember how blessed you are to have them in your life.
Glad you are doing OK.
Yes.... Children are our Blessings

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#481578 Jan 29, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Is fair compensation, bankruptcy? Or a loss of life savings and a retirement?
If the alternative is loss of life?

And you have crappy insurance?

Could be.

Do you expect them to work for free?

All the time?

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#481579 Jan 29, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not color coat greed with helping someone.You making excuses with education,experience, and expertise.One thing to help and expect pay for services and another to help some one and expect nothing in return.
And another to feed them bullshit and expect something in return.

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#481580 Jan 29, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Nope. The quotation marks mean that I cut-and-pasted it:
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hom...
Bad news. There's more:
Atheophobia - fear or hatred of atheism or atheists.
http://snipurl.com/267yvvo
You hate both.
<quoted text>
You hate gays and skeptics. You've made that clear. You are a willing vector for your church's hateful memes.
It's time for you to assume responsibility and be held accountable for the words that you choose to repeat rather than hiding behind your god's skirt.
Hold tongue.

You speak out of turn and bear false witness against another. Why must you do such a thing? Show posts where I show hate for the gay and the atheists? A Liar is called a liar because he lies much like you do now and it is a sin, so is a thief called a thief and a homosexual called perverted sinful deviant. These are all sins. And while a sin is a sin not all sins are slaps on wrists. It is what it is. I neither hate nor fear them. Though you would like me to fear homosexuals and atheists, teh fact is you would be sadly mistaken. I wouldn't be surprised if a homosexual came up with the word 'homophobia'.

I share strong language and honesty absent hypocrisy, not hate for people whether they want to make fools of themselves or not. I speak on the issues with man, not on the living, breathing being itself but the baggage he or she carries that they perpetrate as good and normal. Then people like you, and Mr. Wild Rider and the rest of you try to take attention from yourselves by switching subject to bible contradictions and the evils of slavery. Stay on point, for there is plenty of time to deal with such issues.

You spew daggers from mouth at unsuspecting prey cutting down those who oppose your deception and lying tongue. So I ask again, show me where I said I hated homosexuals an atheists. Make clear for all to see.

CS.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#481581 Jan 29, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
You damn right it is possible to work medicine give your whole heart to the sick and keep on truckin.I done it for years and
for some was never payed for my services.My education and experience is not worth a damn if I cannot help others.So do not hand me no mud cakes with tears cause I been there and done that.
Based on your writing ability, I would have to question your level of education and its inherent worth.

I would also question how much proselytizing you did.

Location hidden

#481582 Jan 29, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
Good morning!
I've already made good my escape. Poor Tide. Returning to the trunk for no reason.
<knocks on trunk lid>

Hiding! Sorry I'm late.

<opens trunk lid>

<stares blankly at empty trunk>

<closes trunk lid>

<reopens trunk lid>

<takes two deep breaths>

<slams trunk lid>

<calls HL>

Hey, um, why don't you go on your vacation now....no no, I can handle things here....she's fine, we just had a snack....no really, go go, just call me when you get back....uh huh, bye.

<hops on scooter to check all the night clubs in the area>

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#481583 Jan 29, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
Blasphemy is failure to recognize and respect the authority of The Most High and those He has sent to complete task.

Counter_Strike wrote:
No one would go before King, President, Prime Minister or General and violate and disrespect without being dealt with in a rash fashion.

Counter_Strike wrote:
Poor, tactless and uncalled for. You will pay for this.

==========

Sounds like you would be happy living in Iran.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Into this world we're thrown

#481584 Jan 29, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
If the alternative is loss of life?
And you have crappy insurance?
Could be.
Do you expect them to work for free?
All the time?
Who said anything about free?

I think medical care should be a right for everyone, not just for those who can afford it. And I would think any doctor, that actually had empathy, would agree with that..........

The whole system is broken though. Its not just doctors. What we do in the states doesnt work as far as HC, although research is a different matter..........JMO.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#481585 Jan 29, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
<knocks on trunk lid>
Hiding! Sorry I'm late.
<opens trunk lid>
<stares blankly at empty trunk>
<closes trunk lid>
<reopens trunk lid>
<takes two deep breaths>
<slams trunk lid>
<calls HL>
Hey, um, why don't you go on your vacation now....no no, I can handle things here....she's fine, we just had a snack....no really, go go, just call me when you get back....uh huh, bye.
<hops on scooter to check all the night clubs in the area>
<< Tide's scooter sputters, stalls >>

<< Counter-Strike (CS) drives by >>

CS: "Hey Dude! What's the problem?"

TIDE: "Don't know. Can you give me a lift into town?"

CS: "As a Christian, I'm always ready to help"

Tide: "Kool. Can you drop me off at the gay club in town? Someone's hiding from me."

CS: "Gay club? If you're a perverted sinful deviant, get thee behind me Satan."

Tide: "Dude, pull your pants up."

<< Tide sticks thumb out >>

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#481586 Jan 29, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
And another to feed them bullshit and expect something in return.
Yea a bullshitter like you.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#481587 Jan 29, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on your writing ability, I would have to question your level of education and its inherent worth.
I would also question how much proselytizing you did.
You can question all you like.I see you pretty short on afew things too just like that picture you posted.Lack of human responsiblity.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#481589 Jan 29, 2013
Good evening all, hope everyone's day was a Blessed one.

Peace.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#481590 Jan 29, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>yeah... did I say fundiesuarus? <<<pained grin>> I meant Fundiesmacker... yeah, the ol' Smack FundieSmacker Smack. <<<pap pap pap....pap>>>
Hey, whatever happened to Vahe? I miss him... he was a lot of fun on that thread.
Good evening bro, it's been a few years since I have heard hair or hide from Vahe, definitely hope that. Nothing has happened to him, he was a terrific ally and friend on our fight against abortion over on that viperous thread, hope he's alright.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#481591 Jan 29, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
Dear God, So many needs have come before me today. So many people are standing in the need of prayer. Please intervene, heal, comfort, provide, have mercy upon all those who are sick, sick and tired of being sick and tired, unemployed, heartbroken, in bondage to addiction of any kind, tormented by emotional problems or mental illness, lonely, just up out of the pit of sin and walking in the light, in need of courage and strength, grieving, traveling, moving, going through changes, needing direction and wisdom, and so much more. Thank you, God, for your tender mercies, your everlasting love, your everpresence, and for hearing our heart cries. Help me to help others. Help me to remain faithful. Help me to make the right decisions and do the right things. Please help me that I will glorify you. In the name of Jesus I pray, amen.
Prime time with God
Amen. Good prayer.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#481592 Jan 29, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
HI QUIN....
Its been 24 hours since I posted too....Today it will ge up to 70 degrees here....NICE...Gonna enjoy the weather
Type to ya Later
Good evening Epi, it made it pass 70 here in columbia, I had to work today but I tookba few minutes on a short break to sit outside and it really felt great.

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#481594 Jan 29, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet he collected handsome funds for all thoses services.The love of money not mankind.I NO DOUBT He lined his pockets heavy every week.
Same sort of accusation often leveled at me.

What's wrong with these people?

Must be their religion.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#481595 Jan 29, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Yes Quin ~ and once we have repented would we want to let our behavior slip as such? In my opinion, we wouldn't because we have grown and moved on :)
Revelation 22:21. King James Version (KJV). 21 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.
Amen Serah,
I agree with your opinion. Gods Grace has saved us and Gods Grace will Keep us. God Bless
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#481596 Jan 29, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Hold tongue.
You speak out of turn and bear false witness against another. Why must you do such a thing? Show posts where I show hate for the gay and the atheists? A Liar is called a liar because he lies much like you do now and it is a sin, so is a thief called a thief and a homosexual called perverted sinful deviant. These are all sins. And while a sin is a sin not all sins are slaps on wrists. It is what it is. I neither hate nor fear them. Though you would like me to fear homosexuals and atheists, teh fact is you would be sadly mistaken. I wouldn't be surprised if a homosexual came up with the word 'homophobia'.
I share strong language and honesty absent hypocrisy, not hate for people whether they want to make fools of themselves or not. I speak on the issues with man, not on the living, breathing being itself but the baggage he or she carries that they perpetrate as good and normal. Then people like you, and Mr. Wild Rider and the rest of you try to take attention from yourselves by switching subject to bible contradictions and the evils of slavery. Stay on point, for there is plenty of time to deal with such issues.
You spew daggers from mouth at unsuspecting prey cutting down those who oppose your deception and lying tongue. So I ask again, show me where I said I hated homosexuals an atheists. Make clear for all to see.
CS.
he is not able to make clear his acussations and Lies,

because poster is defeated long ago that his wickedness and not respect other believers is his loq IQ long toungue full of stupidity

he never achieved or anchiev anything during hi miserable bambling against others

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#481597 Jan 29, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Is fair compensation, bankruptcy? Or a loss of life savings and a retirement?
And I suppose you oppose Obamacare?

And you support the insurance companies that try to maximize profits by denying medical services?

And which also deny privileges to doctors who advocate for patient care?

Sorry to say this, but you are very ignorant of what goes on in the medical profession in this country.

I see all of this in my practice--ON A DAILY BASIS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 min Rosa 445,524
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 5 min Hilary 90
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 11 min Thinking 70,421
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 17 min AussieBobby 282,923
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr ImFree2Choose 3,013
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr confrinting with ... 658,504
Who won the debate 2016 ? 1 hr andet1987 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr nanoanomaly 974,676
More from around the web