Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#481525 Jan 29, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
When I look at a picture such as this [ http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-1wATG8aKM7Y/ThcS-6p... ]I fully realize mankind is a total failure.Pictures such as theses is mankinds fault and mankind is the one who is responible for such happening but mankind thinks he is perfect and refuses to accept responible for himself tis easier to point the reason to beliefs.
Wow.

What would have to happen for you to blame an omniscient, omnipotent god? Obviously, that could never happen.

What's worse is that you put the blame on man in a very accusatory way, who you seem to have been taught is a horrible creature.

I guarantee you that if I had the power to make what that picture depicted go away, I'd do it. And so would you. And if either of us had that power and didn't use it, the other and everybody else would have a right to be disappointed with us.

But you apparently refuse to think in those terms whenever it is about your god. You might be afraid to.
lil whispers wrote:
No I do not question God's power or love.
Yes, I see that.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#481526 Jan 29, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
How do I be nice about this?
SHINTO
Not Buddhism.
SHINTO
They are different.
No Shintoist cares what you think about Buddhism. They also don't care what Buddhists think about Buddhism.
And lots of people claimed to be Saviors. So what that Christianity also claims one? This woman's perspective was that the Christian God is less powerful than the Shinto Gods. And the Shinto Gods don't care if you enjoy multiple religious holidays because...well...there's a whoooooole lot of them. Shinto is polytheistic.
I no care if they like polyester, Hindu is a polytheistic religion as well and they experience many gods. Just because someone experience a god not mean that god have they best interest. you friend might think her Shinto god can beat up Jesus Christ. But whatever god she experiencing want her to think that way for her to continue to reject Jesus and then she drop into hell fire for eternity when she die. I know you not believe in no hell fire because I see you is a atheist, but Spirits influenced and deceive. And you friend got deceived in rejecting one true savior Jesus Christ.

As as far as you talking about lots of people claimed to be saviors, well how much of them do all what Jesus Christ do? none of them.

So if you want to say the bible not accurate about Jesus that fine by me. But no one in history can say they savior and get taken seriously if they no do what Jesus do and no have the faith following with almost the most followers

Even main steam media no deny the bible anymore. Middle east lady reporter name Christianne Amanpour do a special on ABC news, and most archaelogist and university teachers and thinkers now claim everything in the bible that happen after 900BC is accurate.
http://www.youtube.com/playlist...

So maybe one day you will wake up like me. Because looking into buddhism is like atheism. And the more time passing the more skeptical everyone becoming about matter just appearing from nothing and more and more the bible being proven accurate. Because I take the leap of faith and believe the bible that Jesus is God. And Jesus then prove to me spiritually that he is God. it might be too late for you because you get upset when writers here question you science. so you might be lost in you science. and science can't answer everything.

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#481527 Jan 29, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
I wrote a lot. Sorry. I'm going to sleep now. Tomorrow my computer is being returned so I may not come back for some time. Thanks for indulging me.
:)
btw, I'm right about everything I wrote. So there.
Rats, maybe I missed you now.

Wanted to tell you to have a look at the February 2013 issue of Smithsonian magazine--excellent article(s) on theories of how the Western Hemisphere populations came from, when, how.

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#481528 Jan 29, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
Off to the gym.
How was the workout?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#481529 Jan 29, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not what I said, and I'm disappointed in your intentional misrepresentation.
I had thought better of you.
AFAIC, I've seen no valid test for any god.
If it can't be tested, it may as well be nonexistent.
Until new-ANY-evidence presents itself, I find belief in any god to be useless at best, and a serious problem at worst.
Right on these forums is abundant evidence that even just a simple belief in some seemingly random version of god can do serious mental and emotional harm.
rather all of your sick atheistis are under serious mental and emotional harm

posting picture of starved child and voucher waiting to eat this child

if simple wicked propganda looking for own benefits and donattion packed greedy atheist human,instead solve this propblem and send some food to feed this child

you take easy web pictures and complain about God,
but you piece of atheistic s.....is not going to do anything to make better this situation-
You know why?
you are greedy, easy mentaly retarded and emotionaly failure
complaing about God and bambling nonsesne
and not seeing as sick human your own foult

not you nor anyone on this earth serving devil sciences and own stupidity is going to change FACT OF GODS EXISTENCY

I DESPISE THIS TABLE FULL OF VIOMITS LIKE MOST OF YOU

BIBLE ENCOURAGE TO STEP DOWN FROM THIS TYPE OF S...
TITUS 3;9-10
BUT AVOID FOOLISH QUESTIONS,AND GENEALOGIES,AND CONTENTIONS,AND STRIVINGS ABOUT THE GODS LAW;

10/A MAN THAT IS AN HERETICK AFTER THE FIRST AND SECOND ADMONITION REJECT

FOR THEY ARE UNPROFITABLE AND VAIN
11/KNOWING THAT HE THAT IS SUCH IS SUBVERTED,AND SINNETH,BEING CONDEMNED OF HIMSELF

2;10
FOR THEY ARE MANY UNRULY AND VAIN TALKERS AND DECEIVERS...

11/ WHOSE MOUTH MUST BE STOOPED,WHO SUBVERT WHOLE HOUSES,TEACHING THINGS WHICH THEY OUGHT NOT,
FOR FILTHY LUCRE'S SAKE

YOU GUYS ARE NOTHING,NOBODIES FIGHTING OWN WARS WITH WINDMILLS-LIKE "DON KOCHOTE LA MANCHA"
JUST IDIOTS AND CLOWNS
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#481530 Jan 29, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rats, maybe I missed you now.
Wanted to tell you to have a look at the February 2013 issue of Smithsonian magazine--excellent article(s) on theories of how the Western Hemisphere populations came from, when, how.
what?
are you rat babe born in western hemisphere?

I assume you even look like rat
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#481531 Jan 29, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow.
What would have to happen for you to blame an omniscient, omnipotent god? Obviously, that could never happen.
What's worse is that you put the blame on man in a very accusatory way, who you seem to have been taught is a horrible creature.
I guarantee you that if I had the power to make what that picture depicted go away, I'd do it. And so would you. And if either of us had that power and didn't use it, the other and everybody else would have a right to be disappointed with us.
But you apparently refuse to think in those terms whenever it is about your god. You might be afraid to.
<quoted text>
Yes, I see that.
wow
dick head
instead blame God and posting for free pictures like this,
go ahead and send 100 dollars to feed this child and his mama
you f.....cheap idiot

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#481532 Jan 29, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
@ HFY... now, it is crazy distance from the earth to the moon (not looking it up but it's many, many thousands of miles)... and 93 million miles away from the sun (I do remember that from elemetary).
Now concerning our own Solar System, if we could figure it out in miles... could you imagine what the square miles of our own solar system would be? It would be insurmountable. And as you know there are billions upon billions of systems and constellations out there.
So on this little planet of ours within our solar system... it is literally "teeming" with all sorts of life, so much so that it is mind-blowing. Whether animate or inanimate... and all sorts of life and species still yet to be discovered on our own little planet. So you mean to tell me that out of the whole, vast solar system of ours we just happen to be the only one that is "naturally selected" out-of-the-blue to be teeming with life? No dear... I don't think so. It was planned, it was designed and it was intentional.
this should be obvious, but it not. In buddhism when focus on eightfold paths like right understanding and right intention right speech and so forth, you can easily get influenced by the meditation aspect of buddhism. Because the path of nirvana does bring a clear mind with a clear conscience and so forth.

But is a false equivalent. Is not until I really look at this universe and say to myself, something missing from buddhism. Because buddhism is like atheism, there is no sovereign God. There is no intelligent being. So I had to ask myself some deep questions. Buddhism was doing good for my inner being. But the common sense part of me was saying something big missing. this no all happen by accident.

So you can't appeal to the common sense in the atheist. Because what the atheist believe more time is giving the atheist satisfaction with how they living. The atheist will remain an atheist until they willing to actually open they mind to the possibility that there is a maker of this universe.

But if they no want to do that, just like buddhism find solace in nirvana and enlightenment, atheist will find solace in the scientific theories, even though the scientific theories no prove anything, because they comfortable with what those theories do for them.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#481533 Jan 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Wow.
<quoted text>
Yes, I see that.
You're one blind lil bat with no brains.Mankind is greedy,jealous,selfish,foolish ,ignorant,Love of self come first.
Did not take no teachin either one only has to look to see it all.
News flash for ya I changed more lives then you could ever dream of.I do not have to walk in fear all I have to do is walk with love in the heart and the rest just falls into place.Try it sometime it is not painful.Final note to this post you are a carbon copy of a paranda nut case.If you spread love like you do that manure you just might make some progress in your life but your the type that is afraid of his own shadow.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#481535 Jan 29, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Bible doesn't teach that Jesus Loves children of devil moraly depraved dung of this earth.
Bible also doesn't tell that unsaved by God are LOVED ETERNALY ANYWAY
you as dirt moraly atheist is not loved by Jesus at all
even your own neighbour or dog doesn't love you and your seated wickedness inside of your dead immoral old wicked heart
Did you just throw your cat at the keyboard?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#481536 Jan 29, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
Yet the 'evolution' of one species into another has never been observed.
Are you implying that that would be necessary to conclude that it has occurred?

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#481537 Jan 29, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
How was the workout?
Not bad.

With all my time off, I'm getting built back up again.

Feels good. I thought I was finally getting old there for a while.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#481538 Jan 29, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
rather all of your sick atheistis are under serious mental and emotional harm
posting picture of starved child and voucher waiting to eat this child
if simple wicked propganda looking for own benefits and donattion packed greedy atheist human,instead solve this propblem and send some food to feed this child
you take easy web pictures and complain about God,
but you piece of atheistic s.....is not going to do anything to make better this situation-
You know why?
you are greedy, easy mentaly retarded and emotionaly failure
complaing about God and bambling nonsesne
and not seeing as sick human your own foult
not you nor anyone on this earth serving devil sciences and own stupidity is going to change FACT OF GODS EXISTENCY
I DESPISE THIS TABLE FULL OF VIOMITS LIKE MOST OF YOU
BIBLE ENCOURAGE TO STEP DOWN FROM THIS TYPE OF S...
TITUS 3;9-10
BUT AVOID FOOLISH QUESTIONS,AND GENEALOGIES,AND CONTENTIONS,AND STRIVINGS ABOUT THE GODS LAW;
10/A MAN THAT IS AN HERETICK AFTER THE FIRST AND SECOND ADMONITION REJECT
FOR THEY ARE UNPROFITABLE AND VAIN
11/KNOWING THAT HE THAT IS SUCH IS SUBVERTED,AND SINNETH,BEING CONDEMNED OF HIMSELF
2;10
FOR THEY ARE MANY UNRULY AND VAIN TALKERS AND DECEIVERS...
11/ WHOSE MOUTH MUST BE STOOPED,WHO SUBVERT WHOLE HOUSES,TEACHING THINGS WHICH THEY OUGHT NOT,
FOR FILTHY LUCRE'S SAKE
YOU GUYS ARE NOTHING,NOBODIES FIGHTING OWN WARS WITH WINDMILLS-LIKE "DON KOCHOTE LA MANCHA"
JUST IDIOTS AND CLOWNS
Is this the full blown version of your meltdown?

Or does it get better.

You should maybe take an aspirin.

Baby aspirin are good for stroke prevention.

Location hidden

#481539 Jan 29, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
wow
dick head
you f.....cheap idiot
One must consider the fallin short of human responisiblities are in the poster who posted the picture.Easy to post picture but did not care to do the walk.Better for that poster to judge than to act on situation.(self love)Second poster with the wow just a puppy follower feed that one a treat and he just roll over just like he did in his post.Both with no back bone the mark of a man only bone that flaps is the tongue.Thank you discussed with both and will exercise my right to just ignore.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#481540 Jan 29, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
wow
dick head
you f.....cheap idiot
There are more of you christians.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#481541 Jan 29, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
You're one blind lil bat with no brains.Mankind is greedy,jealous,selfish,foolish ,ignorant,Love of self come first.
Did not take no teachin either one only has to look to see it all.
News flash for ya I changed more lives then you could ever dream of.I do not have to walk in fear all I have to do is walk with love in the heart and the rest just falls into place.Try it sometime it is not painful.Final note to this post you are a carbon copy of a paranda nut case.If you spread love like you do that manure you just might make some progress in your life but your the type that is afraid of his own shadow.
IANS was a doctor.

A real doctor.

I bet he changed more lives for the better in a week than you ACTUALLY helped in your lifetime.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#481542 Jan 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Are you implying that that would be necessary to conclude that it has occurred?
Just as documenting the curvatue of light around the sun and the changes in timelines of astronauts were to verifying The Theory of Relativity... YES.

Location hidden

#481543 Jan 29, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
IANS was a doctor.
A real doctor.
I bet he changed more lives for the better in a week than you ACTUALLY helped in your lifetime.
I bet he collected handsome funds for all thoses services.The love of money not mankind.I NO DOUBT He lined his pockets heavy every week.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#481545 Jan 29, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet he collected handsome funds for all thoses services.The love of money not mankind.I NO DOUBT He lined his pockets heavy every week.
You would begrudge him a fair compensation for his years of education, experience and expertise?

Do you begrudge Christian doctors their income as well?

“Pillars of Creation....”

Into this world we're thrown

#481546 Jan 29, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
IANS was a doctor.
A real doctor.
You have no way of knowing that.........

HL and I just exchanged posts alluding to how a kind word at the right time and place can have profound impacts.

I worked in a hospital, In my limited experience there were very few doctors that actually gave a shit much beyond themselves. They made good wages and that was their motivating factor. Helping people was just a byproduct..........At least it seemed, maybe its some kind of detachment? Maybe.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min too lazy to log in 272,845
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 4 min RiccardoFire 7,979
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Bongo 878,306
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min June VanDerMark 603,224
News Deputy ambushed, fatally shot at gas station ne... 19 min discocrisco 1
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 31 min Ajay 562
Ex-Wife of Dr. Shine, Dee Dee Freeman Moving on... (Apr '12) 33 min Gwendolyn 3
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr emperorjohn 3,813
More from around the web