Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#481554 Jan 29, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, a rum and coke would be wonderful.
Right after that, let's get down to removing those heavy garments. You don't need them.
Here I am!
Interesting...
Very poor though....
but I wonder why you think her clothes are heavy and in dire need of removal?

Laundry attendant drinking rum and having some coke? Quite odd wouldn't you agree? I fail to make connection.

Only curious am I.

Counter_Strike.

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#481555 Jan 29, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
'cause it's kind of funny that some people believe in the utter ridiculous.
(sorry)
Indeed, you are very sorry.

CS.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#481556 Jan 29, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no way of knowing that.........
HL and I just exchanged posts alluding to how a kind word at the right time and place can have profound impacts.
I worked in a hospital, In my limited experience there were very few doctors that actually gave a shit much beyond themselves. They made good wages and that was their motivating factor. Helping people was just a byproduct..........At least it seemed, maybe its some kind of detachment? Maybe.......
Rider;

I gave twenty five years to hospital work.I know just how the system works.First thing out some mouths is what type of insurance is covered on this one.They love it pays off just like the lottery.Most especially the ones on Medicare and Medicadi.

Location hidden

#481557 Jan 29, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously.
Do you think it is possible to work in medicine, be emotionally involved in every case and maintain your sanity?
Of course it's some kind of detachment.
Not always enough, either.
You damn right it is possible to work medicine give your whole heart to the sick and keep on truckin.I done it for years and
for some was never payed for my services.My education and experience is not worth a damn if I cannot help others.So do not hand me no mud cakes with tears cause I been there and done that.

Location hidden

#481558 Jan 29, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
LW...Do you have any idea what it costs a doctor to conduct business.
First...there is the cost of his education...which takes many doctors years to pay back. Cost of a facility...staff...insurance.. .equipment...and I am sure there is more.
Why would you expect them not to charge for their services...if they didn't they would never been able to open their doors.
There are many doctors that have tried to help those in need by offering reduced rates and even free services. There are doctors that donate time at free clinics that service the poor and homeless.
Even Christian doctors charge for their services LW...they are not cheap either.
Ya know...80% of the US population claims affiliation with Christianity. Common sense would tell you that probably 80% of all doctor make that claim also.
I haven't read but the last couple of pages on this thread today but what one person does to help another in no greater than what another person does...Christian or not.
There is no way to keep count as to the lives that we touch...most often we are probably not even aware of it.
Not all doctors are rich...not all get in to medicine for the love of money. Most I dare say go through the years of training...incur massive debt... because they truly do believe that they can help others.
I am not trying to discount what you may have done in your life to help others LW. However...simply because one is not a believer in no way discounts what they have done either.
Your right annie one hundred per cent right.No sense in me even sharing my walk with you.I just shut up and walk away think it for the best let you all figure it out for yourselfs.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#481559 Jan 29, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Then he sure designed a whole lot of in accessible garbage.
what did you achieve at all by your trush and grabage posted by clowns like you??

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#481560 Jan 29, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Do you understand how you framed the above?
Let's rephrase:
1. you're not open minded
2. you blocked your mind from receiving the truth - the truth that the Holy Spirit speaks through us.
In other words, only your "truth" is for everyone. You, sir, have blocked your mind to everyone else's reality. Not the other way around.
Everyone?

So you're an absolutist it seems.

And now you speak for 'Everyone', which is quite interesting to say the least.

Reality is not necessarily how you prefer to view things or would rather them be, but it is 'what is'. Understanding also that your honest feelings and expressions may not always equate to what is truthful or what is even right. We can be very honest yet wrong.

Thanks for your honesty.

CS.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#481561 Jan 29, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously.
Do you think it is possible to work in medicine, be emotionally involved in every case and maintain your sanity?
Of course it's some kind of detachment.
Not always enough, either.
Yes seriously.......

In my experience it was lack of empathy.

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#481562 Jan 29, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! I was not aware I had ever been to a civilized thread!
Woohooo!
I was here once before, but left because I didn't fit in. You people were so nice to me, I felt pretty bad. But now all my friends came over and I, evilly, joined them.
How're you doing, Juicylu? I hope well!
Hmmm....interesting.

Very interesting indeed.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#481563 Jan 29, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you just throw your cat at the keyboard?
my cat or dog have vlaue as Gods creation for me,

but you alone admit you are mising embrio of rat earth populastion also according to you your first grand mama was female rat and atheistic link

my cat woudln't even like to pee on you or your keyboard

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#481564 Jan 29, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Rider;
I gave twenty five years to hospital work.I know just how the system works.First thing out some mouths is what type of insurance is covered on this one.They love it pays off just like the lottery.Most especially the ones on Medicare and Medicadi.
Hospitals are for profit. Just like any other big business greed will play its part..........

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#481565 Jan 29, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. as long as the pet consents, what's the problem ??..
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Zoophilism (beastiality) is abnormal sexual activity... to be blunt, it is disgusting.
.. sorry for my wry humor. Except for man, animals cannot consent to marriage or sexual relations so any correlation is invalid ..

With Established Harem

#481566 Jan 29, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Different perspectives... while you may see surrender our lives as weak... we see that weakness of surrendering our lives to God as strength.
.. we're having a breakdown in communication ..

.. for me, surrender does not indicate weakness. If anything, it's the direct opposite ..

With Established Harem

#481567 Jan 29, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
How was the workout?
.. Luci never showed ..

Location hidden

#481568 Jan 29, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Hospitals are for profit. Just like any other big business greed will play its part..........
How well I know rider.Patents are a number just like the number on the rooms they lay in or the numbers on there chart that hold there medicial information or the number of the insurance and government claims.lastly the numbers of amounts on the pay checks.It is all big business.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#481569 Jan 29, 2013
tell me

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#481570 Jan 29, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Just watched a National Geographic documentary tracing roots back to Scientific Adam and Scientific Eve (NatGeo's names for them.)
They took DNA samples from a bunch of people in New York and traced all of their DNA back to Africa. They showed the routes of expansions, sea level rises and falls, and the weather changes responsible.
The graphics they used and the evidence they showed were excellent.
It was fascinating. Worth another watch.
Yes ~ through all their research (since they have more understanding of our DNA) they have only linked us back to people. And they only will :)

#481571 Jan 29, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks <3 you don't happen to know what's happening near the Blue Mountains do you? I can't reach my brother or my sister.
I hope you have got through to them by now :) It is devastating looking at all that water flooding everything, but I believe Qld are over the worst of it now and it is NSW that is taking the brunt. Hard to believe that we are nearly in drought situation down here, but that is Australia ~ the place we call home :)

#481572 Jan 29, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't hunt you :)
Cheers....

#481573 Jan 29, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever mechanism God used, why would one question it ? If one's interpretation of the Bible doesn't fit reality then either Book is wrong or your interpretation is. Pick one or the other but (IMO)don't insult "God's Creation" by denying its amazing truths.
Which is more impressive, a God that makes talking statues or one that sets in place a handful of principles that creates an entire Universe ?
BTW, There is nothing "random" about Chaos, it just too intricate for the mind to easily grasp.
I would never infer that GOD is random ..... and would never insult HIM :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 'Fake News' Con: A Case Study 2 min TRUMP WINNERS 23
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 8 min Buck Crick 583
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 17 min Elerby 162
The Future of Politics in America 18 min Buck Crick 251
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 29 min Gods r Delusions ... 665,376
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 33 min RiversideRedneck 88,225
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 35 min RiversideRedneck 977,371
More from around the web