:-(

Just messin'...

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#481510 Jan 29, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
I never claimed it was "proof." In fact, I never use the word "proof." ...
You didn't have to. No more than the Biblicists do.

You threw out the "Australian rabbit" as a proof. It is as lacking as the English moths or human skin pigmentation differences. Last I looked 'Negroes' weren't considered a seperate species any more. LOL

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#481511 Jan 29, 2013
Off to the gym.

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#481512 Jan 29, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh...that's better. Bless your heart Qu <3
Praise God... I'm glad that you're okay regarding that flooding situation.

#481514 Jan 29, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
Off to the gym.
Have a good workout Aero... smile.

#481515 Jan 29, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Last I looked 'Negroes' weren't considered a seperate species any more. LOL
Amen Yo. Yo it wasn't fun at all being considered part human you know das right? Ya'll is mad stupid.

smile...(from ebonics translator)...

#481516 Jan 29, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi :) I got power back about 2 and half hours ago so, yay. It was like a sauna today. Not the best weather to be dragging wet furniture around but I'm happy to sit in the breeze now and indulge in my addiction. Oh dear, I've said it...
Internetholic Group: "Hi Juice."

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#481517 Jan 29, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>
Internetholic Group: "Hi Juice."
"Hi Qu", I'm Juice and I'm an Internetholic. Who must now try to sleep once again.
Blessings and love to all <3

#481518 Jan 29, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. as long as the pet consents, what's the problem ??..
Zoophilism (beastiality) is abnormal sexual activity... to be blunt, it is disgusting.

#481519 Jan 29, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. for every Christian, it's the opposite of giving up. You engage fully with your God on a daily basis. You admit you are powerless and surrender your life and will to Him on a daily basis. That gives you power ..
<quoted text>
.. why do you think I meant it in a different way ??..
Different perspectives... while you may see surrender our lives as weak... we see that weakness of surrendering our lives to God as strength.

#481520 Jan 29, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
I wrote a lot. Sorry. I'm going to sleep now. Tomorrow my computer is being returned so I may not come back for some time. Thanks for indulging me.
:)
btw, I'm right about everything I wrote. So there.
Take Care HFY... whenever you come back hope to C ya.

If you read this from another computer, prove that God doesn't exist using the Scientific Method before any further discussions on the matter...thanx. Oh, I do have to grandfather this in and say that I do accept your concession regarding Atheism being an inference rather that completely factual.

#481521 Jan 29, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
"Hi Qu", I'm Juice and I'm an Internetholic. Who must now try to sleep once again.
Blessings and love to all <3
God Bless Juice...May you get a peaceful sleep and a well-deserved rest....

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

#481522 Jan 29, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. Counter_Strike takes exception to our amicable interactions ..
Ahhh…..oh well.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#481523 Jan 29, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
All I want to know is why Jesus should love me.
Not believing in god may take a bit of faith, but it depends predominantly on reason.
Many of us have examined MANY gods in much more depth than many Christians here have examined their own.
Reason, logic and experience have lead us to the conclusion that no gods exist.
We know that you will never be convinced by any of our reasons and we know that unless you are willing to see reason, nothing we say could convince you.
Bible doesn't teach that Jesus Loves children of devil moraly depraved dung of this earth.
Bible also doesn't tell that unsaved by God are LOVED ETERNALY ANYWAY
you as dirt moraly atheist is not loved by Jesus at all

even your own neighbour or dog doesn't love you and your seated wickedness inside of your dead immoral old wicked heart

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#481524 Jan 29, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>
Internetholic group: "Hi Ep"
<quoted text>Amen to the Amen! I'll be going out myself to get me some rays... enjoy it while you can because it might be sub-freezing next week.
<quoted text>Au Revoir... btw, I felt a slight tremor yeserday... thought it was my cat who always uses his head to knock on the door if he wants in. I said, "Stop Tabbie"... but Tabbie was elsewhere. Anyways, felt an earthquake this way before... wondering if you noticed it.
No...I didn't feel a tremor yesterday....This area has had earthquakes there was a major one that hit here in the Charleston area....

So it COULD happen....Take it easy Qui

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#481525 Jan 29, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
When I look at a picture such as this [ http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-1wATG8aKM7Y/ThcS-6p... ]I fully realize mankind is a total failure.Pictures such as theses is mankinds fault and mankind is the one who is responible for such happening but mankind thinks he is perfect and refuses to accept responible for himself tis easier to point the reason to beliefs.
Wow.

What would have to happen for you to blame an omniscient, omnipotent god? Obviously, that could never happen.

What's worse is that you put the blame on man in a very accusatory way, who you seem to have been taught is a horrible creature.

I guarantee you that if I had the power to make what that picture depicted go away, I'd do it. And so would you. And if either of us had that power and didn't use it, the other and everybody else would have a right to be disappointed with us.

But you apparently refuse to think in those terms whenever it is about your god. You might be afraid to.
lil whispers wrote:
No I do not question God's power or love.
Yes, I see that.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#481526 Jan 29, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
How do I be nice about this?
SHINTO
Not Buddhism.
SHINTO
They are different.
No Shintoist cares what you think about Buddhism. They also don't care what Buddhists think about Buddhism.
And lots of people claimed to be Saviors. So what that Christianity also claims one? This woman's perspective was that the Christian God is less powerful than the Shinto Gods. And the Shinto Gods don't care if you enjoy multiple religious holidays because...well...there's a whoooooole lot of them. Shinto is polytheistic.
I no care if they like polyester, Hindu is a polytheistic religion as well and they experience many gods. Just because someone experience a god not mean that god have they best interest. you friend might think her Shinto god can beat up Jesus Christ. But whatever god she experiencing want her to think that way for her to continue to reject Jesus and then she drop into hell fire for eternity when she die. I know you not believe in no hell fire because I see you is a atheist, but Spirits influenced and deceive. And you friend got deceived in rejecting one true savior Jesus Christ.

As as far as you talking about lots of people claimed to be saviors, well how much of them do all what Jesus Christ do? none of them.

So if you want to say the bible not accurate about Jesus that fine by me. But no one in history can say they savior and get taken seriously if they no do what Jesus do and no have the faith following with almost the most followers

Even main steam media no deny the bible anymore. Middle east lady reporter name Christianne Amanpour do a special on ABC news, and most archaelogist and university teachers and thinkers now claim everything in the bible that happen after 900BC is accurate.
http://www.youtube.com/playlist...

So maybe one day you will wake up like me. Because looking into buddhism is like atheism. And the more time passing the more skeptical everyone becoming about matter just appearing from nothing and more and more the bible being proven accurate. Because I take the leap of faith and believe the bible that Jesus is God. And Jesus then prove to me spiritually that he is God. it might be too late for you because you get upset when writers here question you science. so you might be lost in you science. and science can't answer everything.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#481527 Jan 29, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
I wrote a lot. Sorry. I'm going to sleep now. Tomorrow my computer is being returned so I may not come back for some time. Thanks for indulging me.
:)
btw, I'm right about everything I wrote. So there.
Rats, maybe I missed you now.

Wanted to tell you to have a look at the February 2013 issue of Smithsonian magazine--excellent article(s) on theories of how the Western Hemisphere populations came from, when, how.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#481528 Jan 29, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
Off to the gym.
How was the workout?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#481529 Jan 29, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not what I said, and I'm disappointed in your intentional misrepresentation.
I had thought better of you.
AFAIC, I've seen no valid test for any god.
If it can't be tested, it may as well be nonexistent.
Until new-ANY-evidence presents itself, I find belief in any god to be useless at best, and a serious problem at worst.
Right on these forums is abundant evidence that even just a simple belief in some seemingly random version of god can do serious mental and emotional harm.
rather all of your sick atheistis are under serious mental and emotional harm

posting picture of starved child and voucher waiting to eat this child

if simple wicked propganda looking for own benefits and donattion packed greedy atheist human,instead solve this propblem and send some food to feed this child

you take easy web pictures and complain about God,
but you piece of atheistic s.....is not going to do anything to make better this situation-
You know why?
you are greedy, easy mentaly retarded and emotionaly failure
complaing about God and bambling nonsesne
and not seeing as sick human your own foult

not you nor anyone on this earth serving devil sciences and own stupidity is going to change FACT OF GODS EXISTENCY

I DESPISE THIS TABLE FULL OF VIOMITS LIKE MOST OF YOU

BIBLE ENCOURAGE TO STEP DOWN FROM THIS TYPE OF S...
TITUS 3;9-10
BUT AVOID FOOLISH QUESTIONS,AND GENEALOGIES,AND CONTENTIONS,AND STRIVINGS ABOUT THE GODS LAW;

10/A MAN THAT IS AN HERETICK AFTER THE FIRST AND SECOND ADMONITION REJECT

FOR THEY ARE UNPROFITABLE AND VAIN
11/KNOWING THAT HE THAT IS SUCH IS SUBVERTED,AND SINNETH,BEING CONDEMNED OF HIMSELF

2;10
FOR THEY ARE MANY UNRULY AND VAIN TALKERS AND DECEIVERS...

11/ WHOSE MOUTH MUST BE STOOPED,WHO SUBVERT WHOLE HOUSES,TEACHING THINGS WHICH THEY OUGHT NOT,
FOR FILTHY LUCRE'S SAKE

YOU GUYS ARE NOTHING,NOBODIES FIGHTING OWN WARS WITH WINDMILLS-LIKE "DON KOCHOTE LA MANCHA"
JUST IDIOTS AND CLOWNS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min old_moose 17,402
Play "End of the Word" ..... Part 2 (Dec '16) 59 min andet1987 86
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Buck Crick 983,251
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr Tony 6,421
K9.....remembering.... 4 hr knightsdolive 1
getting pregnant by much older man 4 hr knightsdolive 2
Black women White men Dating Site (May '14) 8 hr lovekiki 13
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 hr Robert F 683,926
More from around the web