“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

#481393 Jan 28, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
That is kinda like saying nuclear warfare and totalitarianism are intertwined.
"The same fire that one warms their house with can be just as easily used by his enemies to burn it to the ground."
Science is neutral, humans are not.
I do see your point... but imho nuclear warfare and totalitarianism cannot be compared because nuclear warfare could be conducted by two democratic powers... and then again, it could... possibly not always... but it could lead to M.A.D.(mutually assured destruction).

Though I believe Evolution and Eugenics (survival of the fittest) are intertwined doesn't necessarily mean that they are one and the same. What I am saying is that they work together.

I agree with your last point. Can a Evolutionist be objective if they don't at least consider the scientic methods of creationists? I think the creationist are not completely objective either. Both sides can make spurious claims IMHO.

“Saved. ”

#481394 Jan 28, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Atomic clocks.
Amen... Britain currently has the most accurate from what I understand... but what is even more accurate than those are the revolution of the planets in our Solar System.

It was perfectly, methodically engineered by an Intelligence...

“Saved. ”

#481395 Jan 28, 2013
Sora wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir monsieur Qu, Seraphine and I have spent many happy hours watching opera together. The answer to your question is yes. Bonjour for the morning and the afternoon and bonne nuit for the night. There is no need to apologize, you may ask me anything you wish.
Amen en français... Merci Sora

“Saved. ”

#481396 Jan 28, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Had "PHYSICALLY assaulted him" ?????.....yea Ol' FundieSmacker ( who I called FunkieSucker ) was rather neurotic I strongly believe, I remember at least once he accused some of us of intending to blow up some abortion clinics merely because we spoke out against the murderous blood shedding institution, he was a piece of work for sure, just like a few others I can think of, lol.
Peace bro.
yeah... did I say fundiesuarus? <<<pained grin>> I meant Fundiesmacker... yeah, the ol' Smack FundieSmacker Smack. <<<pap pap pap....pap>>>

Hey, whatever happened to Vahe? I miss him... he was a lot of fun on that thread.

“Saved. ”

#481397 Jan 28, 2013
This will be probaly be the last thing I will put out on Evolutionary Atheism for a little bit... I mean, there are some back posts that I did not yet get to so Lordwilling I will make a reply to those if addressed to me.... As far as the video... interesting in my opinion but you may want to shave a little bit of chest hair and strap on an electrode to shock you back awake at times... kind of long but interesting IMHO none the less.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#481398 Jan 28, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>.... Can a Evolutionist be objective if they don't at least consider the scientic methods of creationists? I think the creationist are not completely objective either. Both sides can make spurious claims IMHO.
It will take decades for the two find the middle-ground which is where the truth usually is.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#481399 Jan 28, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>....
Though I believe Evolution and Eugenics (survival of the fittest) are intertwined doesn't necessarily mean that they are one and the same.....
I guess I would have to make a distinction between Natural Eugenics and Gov't enforced Eugenics. However, both are evolutionary forces.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#481400 Jan 28, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
“The Ten Commandments fit the United States like $10 shoes, from the first, where we install the "almighty" dollar as an idol, to the last, when we rely on covetousness to turn the wheels of commerce. We keep the Sabbath holy by shopping for bargains and allow and excuse false witness for advertising and political spin. We have been casual about killing for a nation that believes in "Thou shall not kill." And as for adultery, we apparently couldn't have a Congress without it. Beyond all that, we revere the Ten Commandments to shreds.” Tom Blackburn
Counter_Strike wrote:
This is unimpressive and incendiary
Never mind about that. Did it amuse you?
Counter_Strike wrote:
and I believe this can also be categorized as blasphemy.
I guess it didn't.

As to whether it constitutes blasphemy or not, I'm sure that if you're offended, so is your god. I'm guessing that it hates everything that you hate.
Counter_Strike wrote:
something tells me you wouldn't try that in person. Just saying.
Something tells me you're wrapped a little too tight.
Counter_Strike wrote:
this is sarcasm of the highest order
Thank you.

Fennario

#481401 Jan 28, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
Blasphemy is failure to recognize and respect the authority of The Most High and those He has sent to complete task.
I'm guessing that that's you that you're referring to. So, it's blasphemy if I disrespect your authority, is it?
Counter_Strike wrote:
No one would go before King, President, Prime Minister or General and violate and disrespect without being dealt with in a rash fashion.
So what does that tell us? It tells us that neither one of us really takes your god's threats credibly. You sin against your god with every other post. I'm pretty sure that if a king with your god's jealous wrath commanded you "to avoid quarreling, to be gentle, and to show perfect courtesy toward all people" that you wouldn't be posting loosely veiled threats on the Internet.

“Saved. ”

#481402 Jan 28, 2013
Have a good rest everyone... Hi there Ians, just saw that you popped in. That's not my queue to go but I was ready to head out anyways... Have a good one.

Sending Rev study.

“Saved. ”

#481403 Jan 28, 2013
REVELATION Study

I. Rev 1:11 Part 9 (bridged with Rev 2:10)

"Write on a scroll what you see and send it to the seven churches: to Ephesus, SMYRNA..."

Rev 1______/TTTTTTTTTTTTT\______Re v 2

II. Lord Jesus: "Do not be afraid of what you are about to SUFFER. I tell you, the devil will put some of you in prison to test you, and you will suffer persecution for ten days. Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you the crown of life." Rev 2:10

1. Suffer - "Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. Consider Him who endured such opposition from sinful men, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart..." Hebrews 12:2-3

A. Basically, if Christ suffered and He was literally God's Son... then who are we? Hebrews 12 talks about suffering.... chastening, rather. But isn't being chastened suffering to some degree? It's a good chapter that one. If interested, one may want to take the time to read it... albeit slowly.

B. God is dealing with us like sons (and daughters of course). It's called "discipline." Not child abuse but loving discipline to correct a behavior. He will use people, culture, signs, the enemy of our souls, sometimes the weather... whatever it may be for us to apply ourselves. The real Christian walk is not easy and takes a true hero to remain faithful and true to the end. The scientific method of discovery is "Will You Love God No Matter What?"

C. Jesus came to His own people, the Jews, and the Jews didn not receive Him... not all of 'em. But even He... even the Son of The Living God... had to "learn obedience." "Say Wha-?" you may ask?

"Although He was a son, He LEARNED OBEDIENCE from what He suffered." Hebrews 5:8

1. So anyways, suffering is not pleasant... but IT IS part of the Christian walk FOR NOW while we are here on this earth in. Just setting expectations on that... if anyone believes that life is going to be a garden of roses just because one becomes a Christian... heh, well. Now the thing is, can one suffer and have joy at the same time? I'm not talking about sado-masochism and that type of perversion... I'm talking about the great peace and assurance that comes within that let's you know that you indeed can say Abba (Daddy) to God.

Yes!

The message came to the Church of Smyrna to prepare and strengthen them.

Philippians 4:7

Fennario

#481404 Jan 28, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
Poor, tactless and uncalled for. You will pay for this.
Did I blaspheme against you again?

You're like a little yapping dog hiding behind your god and threatening me.

Fennario

#481405 Jan 28, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Just watched a National Geographic documentary tracing roots back to Scientific Adam and Scientific Eve (NatGeo's names for them.)
They took DNA samples from a bunch of people in New York and traced all of their DNA back to Africa. They showed the routes of expansions, sea level rises and falls, and the weather changes responsible.
The graphics they used and the evidence they showed were excellent.
It was fascinating. Worth another watch.
I'd love to see it. Do you have a title? If so, I can program the DVR to grab it if it airs again.

Fennario

#481406 Jan 28, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
Henry doesn't exist. Typebot.
Do you know Topix poster Al Garcia? He's a Christian that, like you, is a credit to his faith. Here's a brief video he made that you might enjoy:

&fe ature=youtu.be

Fennario

#481407 Jan 29, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Are there large numbers of Wesboro Baptist type "Christians" there? That would explain a lot. Here, we be cool Teddy <3
Religion in America is probably unique. It seems very unhealthy to me.

Fennario

#481408 Jan 29, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
your wonders have not value at all,to know why? or not? what a heck are you fracking nousy creature?
Why do you even bother typing? Just throw things at the keyboard.
MalbarCACA Controller

UK

#481409 Jan 29, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Ya got's a mouse in yer pocket I see.
It's good ya got's company befitt'n yer intelect y'know!
Speak English.
MalbarCACA Controller

UK

#481410 Jan 29, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you Fly Swatter?
Your worst nightmare.

“I want three words:”

Since: Dec 12

"Woman. Atheist. Anarchist."

#481411 Jan 29, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know Topix poster Al Garcia? He's a Christian that, like you, is a credit to his faith. Here's a brief video he made that you might enjoy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =x4dEgJKmJSUXX&feature=you tu.be
Awww thanx <3 LOL! I love it, may I use it?
Cheers :)

“I want three words:”

Since: Dec 12

"Woman. Atheist. Anarchist."

#481412 Jan 29, 2013
MalbarCACA Controller wrote:
<quoted text>
Your worst nightmare.
&fe ature=youtu.be

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Paul Porter1 817,989
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 12 min Student 39,982
What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God) (Oct '06) 28 min Good-Evil 69,902
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr Good-Evil 2,016
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr ChristineM 441,984
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Roberta G 176,212
sexy hot chats 2 hr girls united states 16
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr AussieBobby 270,173
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr oxbow 579,270
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 7 hr RiccardoFire 98,011
More from around the web