|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>Just like Democracy is a religion ?

<face palm>
Lol

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>Good for you for being interested. Many Christians have been taught to distrust science and scientists.
Not here Teddy bear :)

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Good for you for being interested. Many Christians have been taught to distrust science and scientists.
Are there large numbers of Wesboro Baptist type "Christians" there? That would explain a lot. Here, we be cool Teddy <3

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>Henry you real sure about that,not one doubt in your mind.
Did you know the many secrects of the ancient ones,was you
there upon creation,was you there with God in the garden,
Where is your proof that the Holy Bible is man made.You label it fakes,lies and errors.Yet you produce nothing to subtainuate your claim from any of the ancient ones who hold the torches.
Well said Lil', as always <3

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Lucy ~ just watching the news and thankfully, it has settled down up North but NSW are copping it. Rest up and take care <3
Thanks <3 you don't happen to know what's happening near the Blue Mountains do you? I can't reach my brother or my sister.

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps Spiritual Faith, and belief in GOD and JESUS and the ANGELS?

:)
All awesome :)

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Ahhh... I don't want to be hunted ~ I just want to be loved :)
I wouldn't hunt you :)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I can relate. Today, I'm cranky. Electricity withdrawals.
Hey I can relate to that(no electric)Storms here would knock it out.I beat it at its own game I put in portable.So now when that happens I just keep right on truckin portable.Sure hope all of you have stayed safe from the storm and hope days ahead improve.God bless.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, got carried away. Yes I'm familiar with cause and effect. It's what I used to attribute most events to. I'm not saying you do this as I don't know your posts that well yet but I sometimes find the assumption that if a person has faith then they must be stupid, tedious. I was an atheist for a lot longer than I've been a Christian, am educated in a Scientific branch, well read and well travelled. I experienced something I cannot prove and find hard to explain, even to myself at times. There are many different aspects to many different people in this great big world. No one can force another person to believe anything. I certainly was not forced and found the whole concept of faith incomprehensible. That doesn't mean I judge others. I won't argue about my faith because I know that you won't understand it, as I did not.
.. what makes you think I would not understand your faith or, for that matter, ridicule it? Why would I want to do that? You're quite courteous and understanding, void of sarcasm and arrogance. Besides, you're Luci in the Sky, With Diamonds ..

.. there are many types of intelligence including innate, creative, emotional and logical. In one of these areas, you probably outshine everyone on this thread. We all have special talents ..

.. some of the humanists on this thread are brilliant, others not so much. For me, your Christian light is a pleasant energy wave. Shine on ..

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
What’s interesting?
Hello Counnter_Strike, long time no type.
I hope all is well in your slice of the world.
.. Counter_Strike takes exception to our amicable interactions ..

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't hunt you :)
.. why not? I have no objection ..

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Counter_Strike wrote:
Your 3 years of research has come to naught.
What a setback for me.

Did you vote? Very few believers have. I wonder why?
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/atheism/T...
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

http://news.yahoo.com/white-house-egypts-demo... When will America and it's allies learn that islam and democracy are about as compatible as a mule and a dinosaur trying to make love.

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>Hey I can relate to that(no electric)Storms here would knock it out.I beat it at its own game I put in portable.So now when that happens I just keep right on truckin portable.Sure hope all of you have stayed safe from the storm and hope days ahead improve.God bless.
Thank you <3

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>.. what makes you think I would not understand your faith or, for that matter, ridicule it? Why would I want to do that? You're quite courteous and understanding, void of sarcasm and arrogance. Besides, you're Luci in the Sky, With Diamonds ..

.. there are many types of intelligence including innate, creative, emotional and logical. In one of these areas, you probably outshine everyone on this thread. We all have special talents ..

.. some of the humanists on this thread are brilliant, others not so much. For me, your Christian light is a pleasant energy wave. Shine on ..
Awww... Thank you, I didn't completely think that about you but had to check and put it out there...sweet cat <3

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>.. what makes you think I would not understand your faith or, for that matter, ridicule it? Why would I want to do that? You're quite courteous and understanding, void of sarcasm and arrogance. Besides, you're Luci in the Sky, With Diamonds ..

I can be extremely sarcastic when the mood is appropriate, lol, I don't get a hostile vibe from you though, especially with all the serenading...

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>.. why not? I have no objection ..
Lol...

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>.. why not? I have no objection ..
I just thought about my vibe comment, can one vibe online, I wonder...
I'd hunt the baboon stalking me, Mr CACA.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. what makes you think I would not understand your faith or, for that matter, ridicule it? Why would I want to do that? You're quite courteous and understanding, void of sarcasm and arrogance. Besides, you're Luci in the Sky, With Diamonds ..
sweety
you are able to understand failure of all churches around the globe,
spiritual and moral failure created product as atheism, and global immoral customs accepted as normal Gal 5;17-21

But if you are not born again with new heart given by God inside of your human,John 1.13.3;3-8 Ezek 36;24-28

You are not able,not only you,but whole unsaved 2/3 mankind is unable to understand Bible and 2 Tim 3;16, or 1 Peter 1;20

human have to be saved by grace,not by help of wicked christians churches,or priests liars

Human like you have to be saved only by Gods Grace free Gift for you Eph 1;2-1.Eph 2;8-9

and after slow removing of old wicked stain of this world, you can slowly renew your faith,your body with broken heart God Save you too
HE LOVES EVERYONE OF US,
AND EARTHLY CHURCHES HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS

I wish you in simple english words
May God bless you on this topic and allow you to be Precious diamond in the Holy Gods Family belonging only to one spiritual church in heavens 2 Thess 2;1
with Godhead Jesus Christ of this church

try always avoid empty discussions all the time with same religious maniacs
Gods inspire words of Titus 3;9;11......doscourage all those who are His and those who search for His truth
"BUT AVOID FOOLISH QUESTIONS AND GENEALOGIES,AND CONTENTIONS,AND STRIVINGS,ABOUT THE GODS LAW
FOR THEY ARE UNPROFITABLE AND VAIN
10/
A MAN THAT IS AN HERETICK AFTER FIRST AND SECOND ADMONITION REJECT

11/
KNOWING THAT HE THAT IS SUCH IS SUBVERT,AND SINNETH.BEING CONDEMNED OF HIMSELF

<SMILE>
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
What a setback for me.
Did you vote? Very few believers have. I wonder why?
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/atheism/T...
your wonders have not value at all,to know why? or not?

what a heck are you fracking nousy creature?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 463,141 - 463,160 of599,041
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

546 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
ians vs queenie on god,religion and the art of ... 3 min I LOVE TORTURING ATHEISTS 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min New Age Spiritual Leader 720,036
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 7 min meman 114,961
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 9 min Clearwater 172,237
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min New Age Spiritual Leader 532,368
wierd situation with my mom. 27 min michael94525 5
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 33 min Hatti_Hollerand 53,158
Game of Thrones Ebook Download Free [PDF] (Feb '13) 59 min John 53
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Dr_Zorderz 256,372
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••