463,141 - 463,160 of 600,016 Comments Last updated 6 min ago

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

#481329 Jan 28, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. why are you calling me a Lake ??..
Lady of the Lake!?!? Hey HL, how you doin'?

“Saved. ”

#481330 Jan 28, 2013
ms buzzie wrote:
hi is dawn still on here?
Hey there Ms. Buzzie, long time no see... good to see you! This is Que Avanza 8 by the way.

“Saved. ”

#481331 Jan 28, 2013
@ Ms. Buzzie, Dawn is no longer here I think she's on FaceBook. Epi may know.

“Saved. ”

#481332 Jan 28, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
mostly meltdown is starting from you,your brain and your a...
my breath and reading your crap
is breath from my back hole
Just old stinking loud Fart
esspeially for you I send 2nd breath according to your request
1/ loud Fart from mexican chilly
2/ loud breath from my a..... FART
I am sure you like those fumes?
prrrrrr
nobody ask you for respond, and always you will receive
loud Farts
Hi there Shrink.. a mexican chili fart huh? You're getting more creative in the Lord, "Eye" see...

“Saved. ”

#481333 Jan 28, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh oh.
There come da Lake of Fire!!!
Hey there Catch... Speaking of Lake of Fire... The Lakers ain't doin' it this year... didn't the Clippers beat them? I missed the game but thought I heard that mentioned in one of the highlights some time ago while I was at the gym.

“Saved. ”

#481334 Jan 28, 2013
Hey, did The Rapture just happen?

“Saved. ”

#481335 Jan 28, 2013
Theodore Rose wrote:
<quoted text>I beg your pardon. There is only one flavor of Christianity and that is Christ and the Bible. There are maybe 40,000 different flavors of religion that use the Bible or in most cases their made up doctrines.
Evening there TR, I understand where you are coming from and what you are getting at. But unfortunately, today there is more than one Christianity... not just in denomination but it has been incorporated into culture so much so that people who are born... who have not truly accepted Christ as their Savior may even call themselves Christians... they simple call themselves Christians because of Social Culture and familial downline.

Anyways, Believers were first called Christians in Antioch (Acts 11) and from there, throughout the ages, it has fractured and branched off because of different doctrines on Jesus, baptisms and the whole nine. My own personal struggle and journey is to spiritually get back to that same mentality about Jesus that the early church had ---> The True Christians...

“Saved. ”

#481336 Jan 28, 2013
Oh Praise God! I see the icon fairies has blessed me indicating that I have not been banned yet... thank you, thank you, thank you... smile.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#481337 Jan 28, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, agreed but not that all life started from organisms that were a random result of the big bang and that the radnomness (as such) gave itself the ability to become many different life forms, complete with DNA.
Whatever mechanism God used, why would one question it ? If one's interpretation of the Bible doesn't fit reality then either Book is wrong or your interpretation is. Pick one or the other but (IMO)don't insult "God's Creation" by denying its amazing truths.

Which is more impressive, a God that makes talking statues or one that sets in place a handful of principles that creates an entire Universe ?

BTW, There is nothing "random" about Chaos, it just too intricate for the mind to easily grasp.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#481338 Jan 28, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>The Jews would not be able to explain the NT or the Book of Revelation, though.
So you concede that the NT is a collection of pagan texts and not a single author was a Jew ? I agree.

“Saved. ”

#481339 Jan 28, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. Theodore Rose is The Troll of Many Socks ..
.. do you need another sheet ??..
Hey HL, I'm not trying to stir the part here, necessarily. It would seem so when I ask this question. But though I do understand that in your own views you believe that sex in a homosexual relationship is natural... there is one thing that TR had said and I'm wondering if you think bestiality is normal sex or should at least be accepted? Like let's say a person marries their pet. What is your take on that?

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#481340 Jan 28, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. why are you calling me a Lake ??..
You are the blue-green ocean, the majestic mountains, the flowing rivers, the fields of wildflowers in the spring....

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#481341 Jan 28, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Hey there Catch... Speaking of Lake of Fire... The Lakers ain't doin' it this year... didn't the Clippers beat them? I missed the game but thought I heard that mentioned in one of the highlights some time ago while I was at the gym.
True, it's been a very poor season....until yesterday, when they were great and beat none other than the Oklahoma City Thunder. The times may be achangin'.

“Saved. ”

#481342 Jan 28, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Continued;
Those who try to obey all of God's commandments will be opposed and mocked.To endure the trials they must understand the will of God as revealed in his word.They can honor Him only as they correctly understand His character,government and goals and act in harmony with them.Only thoses who have fortified their minds with the truths of the Bible will stand firmly through the last great struggles.
Amen to that one...

“Saved. ”

#481343 Jan 28, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course! Nonbelievers have a zest for knowledge!
Believers are stuck with their faith. To question is not allowed.
That's a pretty wide brush Catch... smile... Actually, in some Christian views, questioning isn't allowed, they will say that doing so is of the devil. But questioning is allowed or else Jesus and His Apostles wouldn't have said, "let no man deceive you.."

IMHO, I think that comfort zones can be too comfortable.

“Saved. ”

#481344 Jan 28, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
True, it's been a very poor season....until yesterday, when they were great and beat none other than the Oklahoma City Thunder. The times may be achangin'.
We shall see, OKC is a great team... wouldn't want to live there though. It's a nice state to drive through when it's sunny.

Btw, heard that New Orleans may be changin' there name from the Hornets to the "Pellicans!" Huh? Maybe I heard wrong... I was in and out of sleep when I heard that on the telly.

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth

#481345 Jan 28, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>What a setback for me.

Did you vote? Very few believers have. I wonder why?
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/atheism/T...
I voted.

“Saved. ”

#481346 Jan 28, 2013
edit Pelicans...

“Saved. ”

#481347 Jan 28, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
So you concede that the NT is a collection of pagan texts and not a single author was a Jew ? I agree.
Hey G, How you doin'? How's the ferrets doin'? The wife wants me to get rid of the cats... lol.

“Saved. ”

#481348 Jan 28, 2013
@ G... the ferrets wanted you to get rid of the wife?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 min Dr_Zorderz 258,084
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min atemcowboy 539,209
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 9 min Classic 1,768
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min curiouslu 733,228
Good bye Michael Sam 23 min Doctor REALITY 11
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 25 min bad bob 173,285
Last Word + 2 26 min Bev Jamison 540
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 27 min Aquarius-WY 2,462
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 35 min CunningLinguist 226,391
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••