Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#481341 Jan 28, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Hey there Catch... Speaking of Lake of Fire... The Lakers ain't doin' it this year... didn't the Clippers beat them? I missed the game but thought I heard that mentioned in one of the highlights some time ago while I was at the gym.
True, it's been a very poor season....until yesterday, when they were great and beat none other than the Oklahoma City Thunder. The times may be achangin'.

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

#481342 Jan 28, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Continued;
Those who try to obey all of God's commandments will be opposed and mocked.To endure the trials they must understand the will of God as revealed in his word.They can honor Him only as they correctly understand His character,government and goals and act in harmony with them.Only thoses who have fortified their minds with the truths of the Bible will stand firmly through the last great struggles.
Amen to that one...

“Saved. ”

#481343 Jan 28, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course! Nonbelievers have a zest for knowledge!
Believers are stuck with their faith. To question is not allowed.
That's a pretty wide brush Catch... smile... Actually, in some Christian views, questioning isn't allowed, they will say that doing so is of the devil. But questioning is allowed or else Jesus and His Apostles wouldn't have said, "let no man deceive you.."

IMHO, I think that comfort zones can be too comfortable.

“Saved. ”

#481344 Jan 28, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
True, it's been a very poor season....until yesterday, when they were great and beat none other than the Oklahoma City Thunder. The times may be achangin'.
We shall see, OKC is a great team... wouldn't want to live there though. It's a nice state to drive through when it's sunny.

Btw, heard that New Orleans may be changin' there name from the Hornets to the "Pellicans!" Huh? Maybe I heard wrong... I was in and out of sleep when I heard that on the telly.

“The who whating how with huh?”

Since: Dec 12

Earth

#481345 Jan 28, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>What a setback for me.

Did you vote? Very few believers have. I wonder why?
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/atheism/T...
I voted.

“Saved. ”

#481346 Jan 28, 2013
edit Pelicans...

“Saved. ”

#481347 Jan 28, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
So you concede that the NT is a collection of pagan texts and not a single author was a Jew ? I agree.
Hey G, How you doin'? How's the ferrets doin'? The wife wants me to get rid of the cats... lol.

“Saved. ”

#481348 Jan 28, 2013
@ G... the ferrets wanted you to get rid of the wife?

“Saved. ”

#481349 Jan 28, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I voted.
Juice! Been thinking about you. Heard yesterday there had been Tornado warnings in Australia also... sign of the times.

Earth

#481350 Jan 28, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
Hey, did The Rapture just happen?
No way.

“Saved. ”

#481351 Jan 28, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
@ G... the ferrets wanted you to get rid of the wife?

“Saved. ”

#481352 Jan 28, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
No way.
Well, the Icon Fairies were nice enough to let me know... if they ain't gone up yet then ain't nobody's goin'...'scuse my grammar.

:D

“Saved. ”

#481353 Jan 28, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Hey HL, I'm not trying to stir the part here, necessarily. It would seem so when I ask this question. But though I do understand that in your own views you believe that sex in a homosexual relationship is natural... there is one thing that TR had said and I'm wondering if you think bestiality is normal sex or should at least be accepted? Like let's say a person marries their pet. What is your take on that?
Was that a bad question or something?

Quin's Internetholic group responds:

Earth

#481354 Jan 28, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Juice! Been thinking about you. Heard yesterday there had been Tornado warnings in Australia also... sign of the times.
Hi Qu, agreed <3

“Saved. ”

#481355 Jan 28, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are wearing your underwear just a little too tight Theo.
Look who's talkin! smile...

Earth

#481356 Jan 28, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Well, the Icon Fairies were nice enough to let me know... if they ain't gone up yet then ain't nobody's goin'...'scuse my grammar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =iMpXAknykegXX

:D
I cannot bless you with nice ones at present.
Love heart + green tick + Clownie

Long Beach, CA

#481357 Jan 28, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>That's a pretty wide brush Catch... smile... Actually, in some Christian views, questioning isn't allowed, they will say that doing so is of the devil. But questioning is allowed or else Jesus and His Apostles wouldn't have said, "let no man deceive you.."
IMHO, I think that comfort zones can be too comfortable.
I would think that means you should question other people, their motives, intentions.

But what about the religious dogma? Is that ever OK?

“Saved. ”

#481358 Jan 28, 2013
The True Grace of God
Prequel
Part 18

Grace and Repentance
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Anyone who thinks that once they are saved they are always saved and accordingly, let their morals and behavior slip because they have been saved, might be in for a rude awakening. One cannot fool GOD.
One needs to repent their sins (and we are all sinners) and repent definition is;
***Repent definition, to feel sorry, self-reproachful, or contrite for past conduct; regret or be conscience-stricken about a past action, attitude, etc***
Note 'past conduct'?

Long Beach, CA

#481359 Jan 28, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>We shall see, OKC is a great team... wouldn't want to live there though. It's a nice state to drive through when it's sunny.
Btw, heard that New Orleans may be changin' there name from the Hornets to the "Pellicans!" Huh? Maybe I heard wrong... I was in and out of sleep when I heard that on the telly.
Haven't heard that.

But here in California, the scuttlebutt is that the Sacramento Kings may be leaving town, which would leave the city without a single top-league team, in any sport. And their mayor, Kevin Johnson, is a three-time NBA all-star!!

Long Beach, CA

#481360 Jan 28, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
edit Pelicans...
So long as they don't call themselves the Hurricanes....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min pusherman_ 764,453
Moses never existed 20 min truth 555
Dog Food Secrets 49 min Jack dog training 1
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 58 min leyan sha 1,180
(Last Update) All grand theft auto cheats for P... 1 hr gta cheats 1
Secrets To Dog Training: Stop Your Dog's Behavi... 1 hr Jack Miller 1
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 1 hr arabian 5,425
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr truth 554,868
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr onemale 263,441
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 hr Catcher1 175,040