Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#481305 Jan 28, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Lucy ~ just watching the news and thankfully, it has settled down up North but NSW are copping it. Rest up and take care <3
Thanks <3 you don't happen to know what's happening near the Blue Mountains do you? I can't reach my brother or my sister.

Location hidden

#481306 Jan 28, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps Spiritual Faith, and belief in GOD and JESUS and the ANGELS?

:)
All awesome :)

Location hidden

#481307 Jan 28, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Ahhh... I don't want to be hunted ~ I just want to be loved :)
I wouldn't hunt you :)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#481308 Jan 28, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I can relate. Today, I'm cranky. Electricity withdrawals.
Hey I can relate to that(no electric)Storms here would knock it out.I beat it at its own game I put in portable.So now when that happens I just keep right on truckin portable.Sure hope all of you have stayed safe from the storm and hope days ahead improve.God bless.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#481309 Jan 28, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, got carried away. Yes I'm familiar with cause and effect. It's what I used to attribute most events to. I'm not saying you do this as I don't know your posts that well yet but I sometimes find the assumption that if a person has faith then they must be stupid, tedious. I was an atheist for a lot longer than I've been a Christian, am educated in a Scientific branch, well read and well travelled. I experienced something I cannot prove and find hard to explain, even to myself at times. There are many different aspects to many different people in this great big world. No one can force another person to believe anything. I certainly was not forced and found the whole concept of faith incomprehensible. That doesn't mean I judge others. I won't argue about my faith because I know that you won't understand it, as I did not.
.. what makes you think I would not understand your faith or, for that matter, ridicule it? Why would I want to do that? You're quite courteous and understanding, void of sarcasm and arrogance. Besides, you're Luci in the Sky, With Diamonds ..

.. there are many types of intelligence including innate, creative, emotional and logical. In one of these areas, you probably outshine everyone on this thread. We all have special talents ..

.. some of the humanists on this thread are brilliant, others not so much. For me, your Christian light is a pleasant energy wave. Shine on ..

With Established Harem

#481310 Jan 28, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
WhatÂ’s interesting?
Hello Counnter_Strike, long time no type.
I hope all is well in your slice of the world.
.. Counter_Strike takes exception to our amicable interactions ..

With Established Harem

#481311 Jan 28, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't hunt you :)
.. why not? I have no objection ..

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#481312 Jan 28, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
Your 3 years of research has come to naught.
What a setback for me.

Did you vote? Very few believers have. I wonder why?
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/atheism/T...
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#481313 Jan 28, 2013
http://news.yahoo.com/white-house-egypts-demo... When will America and it's allies learn that islam and democracy are about as compatible as a mule and a dinosaur trying to make love.

Location hidden

#481314 Jan 28, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>Hey I can relate to that(no electric)Storms here would knock it out.I beat it at its own game I put in portable.So now when that happens I just keep right on truckin portable.Sure hope all of you have stayed safe from the storm and hope days ahead improve.God bless.
Thank you <3

Location hidden

#481315 Jan 28, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>.. what makes you think I would not understand your faith or, for that matter, ridicule it? Why would I want to do that? You're quite courteous and understanding, void of sarcasm and arrogance. Besides, you're Luci in the Sky, With Diamonds ..

.. there are many types of intelligence including innate, creative, emotional and logical. In one of these areas, you probably outshine everyone on this thread. We all have special talents ..

.. some of the humanists on this thread are brilliant, others not so much. For me, your Christian light is a pleasant energy wave. Shine on ..
Awww... Thank you, I didn't completely think that about you but had to check and put it out there...sweet cat <3

Location hidden

#481316 Jan 28, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>.. what makes you think I would not understand your faith or, for that matter, ridicule it? Why would I want to do that? You're quite courteous and understanding, void of sarcasm and arrogance. Besides, you're Luci in the Sky, With Diamonds ..

I can be extremely sarcastic when the mood is appropriate, lol, I don't get a hostile vibe from you though, especially with all the serenading...

Location hidden

#481317 Jan 28, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>.. why not? I have no objection ..
Lol...

Location hidden

#481318 Jan 28, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>.. why not? I have no objection ..
I just thought about my vibe comment, can one vibe online, I wonder...
I'd hunt the baboon stalking me, Mr CACA.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#481319 Jan 28, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. what makes you think I would not understand your faith or, for that matter, ridicule it? Why would I want to do that? You're quite courteous and understanding, void of sarcasm and arrogance. Besides, you're Luci in the Sky, With Diamonds ..
sweety
you are able to understand failure of all churches around the globe,
spiritual and moral failure created product as atheism, and global immoral customs accepted as normal Gal 5;17-21

But if you are not born again with new heart given by God inside of your human,John 1.13.3;3-8 Ezek 36;24-28

You are not able,not only you,but whole unsaved 2/3 mankind is unable to understand Bible and 2 Tim 3;16, or 1 Peter 1;20

human have to be saved by grace,not by help of wicked christians churches,or priests liars

Human like you have to be saved only by Gods Grace free Gift for you Eph 1;2-1.Eph 2;8-9

and after slow removing of old wicked stain of this world, you can slowly renew your faith,your body with broken heart God Save you too
HE LOVES EVERYONE OF US,
AND EARTHLY CHURCHES HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS

I wish you in simple english words
May God bless you on this topic and allow you to be Precious diamond in the Holy Gods Family belonging only to one spiritual church in heavens 2 Thess 2;1
with Godhead Jesus Christ of this church

try always avoid empty discussions all the time with same religious maniacs
Gods inspire words of Titus 3;9;11......doscourage all those who are His and those who search for His truth
"BUT AVOID FOOLISH QUESTIONS AND GENEALOGIES,AND CONTENTIONS,AND STRIVINGS,ABOUT THE GODS LAW
FOR THEY ARE UNPROFITABLE AND VAIN
10/
A MAN THAT IS AN HERETICK AFTER FIRST AND SECOND ADMONITION REJECT

11/
KNOWING THAT HE THAT IS SUCH IS SUBVERT,AND SINNETH.BEING CONDEMNED OF HIMSELF

<SMILE>
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#481320 Jan 28, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
What a setback for me.
Did you vote? Very few believers have. I wonder why?
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/atheism/T...
your wonders have not value at all,to know why? or not?

what a heck are you fracking nousy creature?

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#481321 Jan 28, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor, tactless and uncalled for. You will pay for this.
Oh oh.

There come da Lake of Fire!!!
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#481322 Jan 28, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh oh.
There come da Lake of Fire!!!
without of lake of fire, your a...can be burned anytime and everytime,

just turn on your gas oven and seat with your stinking a...and balls on this flame?

you are so stupid that even little cockroaches are laughing from you under your computer made from wood particles=trush
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#481323 Jan 28, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
We having a little meltdown, are we?
Take a breath.
Hell, take two.
mostly meltdown is starting from you,your brain and your a...

my breath and reading your crap
is breath from my back hole
Just old stinking loud Fart

esspeially for you I send 2nd breath according to your request
1/ loud Fart from mexican chilly
2/ loud breath from my a..... FART
I am sure you like those fumes?
prrrrrr

nobody ask you for respond, and always you will receive
loud Farts
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#481324 Jan 28, 2013
http://politix.topix.com/homepage/4331-should... So how does Barack Obama rationalize allowing millions of illegal immigrants to remain in America?? I mean,one has to conclude that he's thinking something along the line of 'Ya'll don't need to worry about being deported as long as I'm commander in chief! O.k.?! Look,'illegal immigrants' came to these shores and used firearms to take this land from the injuns,and then they used those same firearms and brought slaves here. Now if that ain't 'illegal immigration',then tell me what is?! So ya'll don't need to worry about going back to ya'lls hopeless,tyrant-controlled countries as long as I'm the Boss,o.k.??! Now go on and sign up for your welfare,foodstamp debitcards,your Obamacare,and your Obamaphones! I'm planning on having my name attached to as much of American society as possible anyway before too long. Ya'll gonna' see my name on more things in America than Iraqis saw Saddam's name and picture in public! And make sure ya'll go see 'Zero Dark Thirty' so ya'll can see how I got Bin Laden right after I showed the nation my Hawaiin birthcertificate!!'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 4 min Mr Wiggley 16,890
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 37 min Tony 6,418
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 43 min Trumpler 983,198
We need better RideShare in Austin 1 hr RideshareDriverLi... 1
O.J. Simpson is about to be a free man once again. 4 hr Doctor REALITY 29
slaves and slave masters within philadelphia's ... 5 hr Laura 5
So how exactly did O.J. Simpson pull off a doub... 6 hr Doctor REALITY 27
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 hr Anthony MN 683,876
More from around the web