Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#481204 Jan 28, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't understand a word you wrote. Sure, it was in English and I read English, but you didn't say anything I could make sense of.
Uhm...hi back?
Hey, hummingbird right back at you?
How do I respond to whatever it was that you wrote???
Gottcha there.Good luck with that research your doin on Asthma.

Sorry you never taken the time to ever get to know a code talker,you missed quite a adventure.

What even sadder is the hummingbird too or about the fruitbowl.
But understand is few partakers due to the fear.

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#481205 Jan 28, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. Oscar, why do we bother? Some people will never get it ..
.. crucifixion was an immoral act but God condoned the suffering to redeem man from his sinful state which He originally placed him in ..
.. with morals like that, what's next ??..
You're morally constipated, so you're no judge of morality. You're like the murderer that complains about being robbed.

Talk about broken moral compass. I think you would be better served at this point to pour salt in your own wounds. Walk away with your mustard seed of dignity remaining before you lose that too.

:)+)

CS.
MalbarCACA Controller

UK

#481206 Jan 28, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
No idea. Just forwarded the link and message in another report. Go home.
Hello Tinkerballs, lying through your teeth again.

And then all this crap about religion.

Come on out with it now, who are you really?

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#481207 Jan 28, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/top stories/T0N0LORUMAROFEJGO/post 480907
<quoted text>
You're one of the offenders. You got frustrated with my criticisms of your religion and church and decided to make it personal with at least one or two gratuitous slurs this past Christmas.
.. some believers are incapable of civility and want everyone to bow a knee to their god. Conversely, there are atheists who mock the very possibility of a god ..

.. your endorsement of secular humanism is not a personal attack on anyone's belief system. Rather, it's simply a different point of view. To me, believers who become angry and slur your personal character are weak in their faith ..

“The..”

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#481208 Jan 28, 2013
MalbarCACA Controller wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Tinkerballs, lying through your teeth again.

CIA. We will meet soon enough.
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#481209 Jan 28, 2013
MalbarCACA Controller wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Tinkerballs, lying through your teeth again.
IF YOU WANT TO know about JuicylU lu lo the cACA FRUITCAKE bIO AND WHAT SEE REPRESENTS SEE PAGE 22192 START WITH FIRST ON THIS PAGE

Location hidden

#481210 Jan 28, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no such thing as satan.
Now, have a glass of rum, watch some [censored] and do some [censored]ing.
:)
You real sure,postive of that,not a doubt in your mind.
So you think is no such thing never was and never will be.
He already gottcha you and laughing his hinie off at you.
He got you with the fruit and you like it so well you just keep returning to it and exercising no moderation.He now in control not you.

With Established Harem

#481211 Jan 28, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
***As someone who's had the privilege of leading the human genome project, I've had the opportunity to study our own DNA instruction book at a level of detail that was never really possible before.
It's also now been possible to compare our DNA with that of many other species. The evidence supporting the idea that all living things are descended from a common ancestor is truly overwhelming.
I would not necessarily wish that to be so, as a Bible-believing Christian. But it is so. It does not serve faith well to try to deny that.
But I have no difficulty putting that together with what I believe as a Christian because I believe that God had a plan to create creatures with whom he could have fellowship, in whom he could inspire [the] moral law, in whom he could infuse the soul, and who he would give free will as a gift for us to make decisions about our own behavior, a gift which we oftentimes utilize to do the wrong thing.
I believe God used the mechanism of evolution to achieve that goal. And while that may seem to us who are limited by this axis of time as a very long, drawn-out process, it wasn't long and drawn-out to God. And it wasn't random to God.
[He] had the plan all along of how that would turn out. There was no ambiguity about that.
That's a question that troubles so many Christians who in many ways are very open to science. What would you say to Christians who feel that the randomness or the chaos that evolution can sometimes imply flies in the face of their most cherished beliefs?
I would say that I understand that and I'm sympathetic with how jarring that realization can be. I would say that the stance that some believers take, which is simply to reject evolution, is also to reject the information that God has given us, the ability to understand. I believe God did intend, in giving us intelligence, to give us the opportunity to investigate and appreciate the wonders of His creation. He is not threatened by our scientific adventures.
The answer to that sense of concern about randomness and chaos is to try to think beyond our own human limitations of time and space.
http://www.beliefnet.com/News/Science-Religio... ***
I believe that Creationism is a part of Science and believe that Francis Collins has proven that.
.. hi ya Serah ..

.. just wanted to point out Collins' article is rife with "I believe." He's expatiating on his belief system, not science ..

Location hidden

#481212 Jan 28, 2013
The Fly Swatters wrote:
<quoted text>
Want Juiculie , you'll find her here:
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia/T6... #
Come on over.
I not interested in where she has been or the walk of life she already made right or wrong.Pay lil mind to idle gossip.
Have no interest in bashing or hurting her either.Your invite is for all the wrong reasons No thank you.

With Established Harem

#481213 Jan 28, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Cause you don't talk to me anymore, I thought I offended you or something...:)
.. it's impossible to offend CATCHER ..

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#481214 Jan 28, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of honesty, tell us, are you gainfully employed?
In the real world, what do you do?
You don't need to know that either. All you need to know is I have a PC in my office and I can see the cruise ship pier through the window. I work for a very large fortune 500 company. Sometimes it's a rocky road but it's mostly good other than the coporate funnel (don't ask me to explain). I earn enough money to effectively yet barely take care of two large households. I come from a family that either works in the music industry of in government housing. Anything else is not a 'need to know', so....

...that's all you need to know and, why did you ask?

CS.

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#481215 Jan 28, 2013
[sorry] >OR< in government housing.

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#481216 Jan 28, 2013
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
That argument is so common, and has so many variations, that I have been collecting them. I'll share the reasons I have been given to date for why I am not qualified to interpret scripture:
[1] I took the scripture out of context. It means something other than what it says (context and implied meaning never supplied).
[2] I don't understand literary criticism
[3] It's an allegory, not literal.
[4] It's literal, not an allegory.
[5] Scripture is only transparent to those with a child's perspective
[6] Scripture is only transparent to biblical scholars
[7] I am not filled with the Holy Spirit
[8] That's the mystery of it all. "God works in mysterious ways"
[9] Man's mind is too puny to grasp the immensity of God's truth and justice.
[10] You were obviously never a "true christian"
[11] You don't have enough faith. You have to believe to understand.
[12] You can’t criticize the bible because you don’t believe or understand it.
[13] Why do we think we can pretend to know God?
[14] Scripture always interprets scripture
[15] Ever heard of biblical hermeneutics?
[16] You are not TRULY with truth and sincerity seeking God.
[17] You have to know how to translate Hebrew and Greek
[18] You are using a completely unsupportable transliteration of Scripture
[19] You have clearly not studied the ancient peoples who wrote those things or you would not come up with the conclusions you have.
[20] It takes humility to understand the Bible
[21]“Stop scripture mining."
[22] You have to be familiar with the technical terminologies in the bible before you can comprehend it.
[23] Even Satan can quote scripture.
Your 3 years of research has come to naught. This is poor. You should be happy you're only getting an 'F'.

CS.
MalbarCACA Controller

UK

#481217 Jan 28, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
No idea. Just forwarded the link and message in another report. Go home.
Gone to sleep?

WAKE UP WHO ARE YOU, REALLY?

“The..”

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#481218 Jan 28, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>.. it's impossible to offend CATCHER ..
Ok. Cool :)

With Established Harem

#481219 Jan 28, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
It does? I never thought of it that way before...yesterday, I totalled the side of my car and a tyre and the rim, on a slightly flooded road, I hit a trolley that was hidden from view. It was pouring down, I had two kids in the car, no reception on my phone and the road was deserted. So I got out of the car that I'd just managed to get out of the large puddle, got the spare and jack out and started to undo the damaged tyre's bolts in the rain. Looking like a drowned rat and crying, I said, with a fair amount of angry attitude, "God, c'mon! Some help, please!" Two minutes went by and a bloke in a forby pulls up, tows me to his home garage, tells me he's a mechanic and felt sorry for me and fixes my car while his lil' boy plays with my 2 and his missus brings me a towel and a cuppa! For some reason your post made me feel like sharing that experience. I went out to pick up my third son from his Grandparents' house and I was so upset that I couldn't go, then I got home and saw the news and had that not happened, not to far from home, we may have died in the Lockyer Valley, near where my in laws live. So strange, especially considering the book I've been leafing through this week. God loves me, so yeah! Praise Jesus!
Lol... Soz, got carried away...
Blessings lovely cat <3
.. hey, that's a great story. No need to apologize but, for me, the "Praise Jesus," wasn't really necessary ..

.. if you dissect your experience, it's easy to understand the powerlessness of your situation. You were hopelessness and surrendered. Then, help arrived. You attributed it to Jesus. That's fine ..

.. are you familiar with Cause & Effect? It's a philosophical concept of causality in which an action or event will produce a certain response to the action in the form of another event. It's a rather interesting concept ..
MalbarCACA Controller

UK

#481220 Jan 28, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
CIA. We will meet soon enough.
CUT THE CRAP.

WHO ARE YOU?
MalbarCACA Controller

UK

#481221 Jan 28, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok. Cool :)
AFRO BABOON, CUT THE CRAP.

WHO ARE YOU?
Henry

Bad Frankenhausen, Germany

#481222 Jan 28, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Amen.
There was never such a thing like a god! From thousands of socalled Gods has ever existed even a single one in reality!

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#481223 Jan 28, 2013
Thanks. Here's one you might tolerate, written for those who want to claim that America is founded on biblical principles, or who want to post the Big Ten in the courtrooms :
“The Ten Commandments fit the United States like $10 shoes, from the first, where we install the "almighty" dollar as an idol, to the last, when we rely on covetousness to turn the wheels of commerce. We keep the Sabbath holy by shopping for bargains and allow and excuse false witness for advertising and political spin. We have been casual about killing for a nation that believes in "Thou shall not kill." And as for adultery, we apparently couldn't have a Congress without it. Beyond all that, we revere the Ten Commandments to shreds.” Tom Blackburn
This is unimpressive and incendiary, and I believe this can also be categorized as blasphemy. This was unprovoked, and you really should weigh your words because they are careless.

You're a loose cannon, and I don't need to threaten anyone, but you really should be careful of the consequences, and these are not consequences dished out by me either.

The 10 Commandments don't need to be placed on stone engravings to tell people what is right, but because people's hearts have turned to wickedness and perversion why they are engraved and placed high as a reminder, but like stubborn, rude little children, you all still fail to listen. The excuse"I didn't know" can no longer be an option for you.
You should. If I offend one ear, turn the other ear.
You would only hope I do so, but something tells me you wouldn't try that in person. Just saying.
That's because they're silly and superficial, and you're deep and serious. Anybody can see that.
Though this is sarcasm of the highest order, I still wonder why you above all others can't see it too.
That sounds frightening. Maybe I should submit.
That's entirely up to you so no need to seek my approval.

:)

Andrew (CS).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 min Charlie Sheen 259,310
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min ROCCO 739,014
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min hojo 542,226
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 12 min Al Capone 4,473
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 13 min Thinking 227,452
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay 18 min andet1987 3
Zopiclone and Diaz (Oct '13) 27 min pete 3
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 58 min EdmondWA 95,464
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr Catcher1 173,663
•••