“The..”

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#481184 Jan 28, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning (I think)

:-)

There is pleasure in the pathless woods.
There is rapture on the lonely shore.”

~ Author Unknown

Thought For the Day
Lol... Nice thought Epi <3

“The..”

#481185 Jan 28, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer

Dear God, I am getting rid of my spiritual aches and pains. Please help me in this process as I seek to submit fully to you, to resist the devil, draw near to you, cleanse my hands, purify my heart, and repent of sin (James 4:7-9). I want to be humble before you, my God. My worth comes from you alone, not from what the world has to offer. All glory and honor to you, for you alone are worthy of praise. You alone can lift me up and give me abundant life and joy beyond comparison. Thank You, in Jesus' name. Amen.

Prime time with God
Amen <3

“The..”

#481186 Jan 28, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>LOTR and Tale of Two Cities are two of the top ten best selling books in history, not the Bible.
Lol...

“The..”

#481187 Jan 28, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes...I remember....I thought "What a great idea"....Is the area that you grow flowers and vegetables in the summer?

My Sonday was quiet...Enjoyed it

Yes...JL had a hard time getting her son home...I hope she re-unites with him today....
Thank you both :) his grandad brought him home in a SES truck...lol. Oh State Emergency Services. He's a volunteer, pity he didn't have a spare genny. Blessings <3
The Fly Swatters

Tempe, AZ

#481188 Jan 28, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol...
Here you are AFRO BABOON.

In Sydney today, hey?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#481189 Jan 28, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
He goes by at least 120 names by our group's approx combined count. If you've ever been to Australia forum and gotten right out again because of threads such as "breast feeding my teenage son", "is incest wrong", "will India beat Australia in a war", "why do Aussie women love Indian men" (we don't), much worse threads and anything with the word "CACA" in it, you can thank Loser.
How old is Loser?......13?????

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#481190 Jan 28, 2013
***Buh Bye***

“The..”

#481191 Jan 28, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>How old is Loser?......13?????

Lol... I'm guessing around that age but there has to be more to it, my 4 year old is more intelligent. Truly. Has better manners too.
<3
The Fly Swatters

Tempe, AZ

#481192 Jan 28, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
How old is Loser?......13?????
A piece of advice phany we do not stand fools easily.

Watch yourself.

Is that clear?
The Fly Swatters

Tempe, AZ

#481193 Jan 28, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol... I'm guessing around that age but there has to be more to it, my 4 year old is more intelligent. Truly. Has better manners too.
<3
What message ws given to you by MalbarCACA Controller, AFRO BABOON?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#481194 Jan 28, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen. Amen! Praise God <3
Only sharing it is in 1 John 5:13 of the Holy Bible.God bless

Location hidden

#481195 Jan 28, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
That's beautiful LW <3
This is also from the Holy Bible 1 John 5:16
God bless.

Location hidden

#481196 Jan 28, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen <3
Sharing out of 1 John 4:1 God bless

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#481197 Jan 28, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
Dear God, I am getting rid of my spiritual aches and pains. Please help me in this process as I seek to submit fully to you, to resist the devil, draw near to you, cleanse my hands, purify my heart, and repent of sin (James 4:7-9). I want to be humble before you, my God. My worth comes from you alone, not from what the world has to offer. All glory and honor to you, for you alone are worthy of praise. You alone can lift me up and give me abundant life and joy beyond comparison. Thank You, in Jesus' name. Amen.
Prime time with God
Amen.

“The..”

#481198 Jan 28, 2013
The Fly Swatters wrote:
<quoted text>What message ws given to you by MalbarCACA Controller, AFRO BABOON?
Go home beady.

“The..”

#481199 Jan 28, 2013
The Fly Swatters wrote:
<quoted text>Here you are AFRO BABOON.

In Sydney today, hey?
Yep. I swam. Took no time at all. Go home beedy.

“The..”

#481200 Jan 28, 2013
The Fly Swatters wrote:
<quoted text>What message ws given to you by MalbarCACA Controller, AFRO BABOON?
No idea. Just forwarded the link and message in another report. Go home.
The Fly Swatters

Tempe, AZ

#481201 Jan 28, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
This is also from the Holy Bible 1 John 5:16
God bless.
Want Juiculie , you'll find her here:

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia/T6... #

Come on over.
The Fly Swatters

Tempe, AZ

#481202 Jan 28, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
No idea. Just forwarded the link and message in another report. Go home.
WHO ARE YOU REALLY Juicylie?

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#481203 Jan 28, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Slavery was seen as moral by those who authored the Bible, supposedly under the influence of God. So by inference God thought slavery was moral too. Is it no longer moral? Does God's morality change to suit human custom? God isn't very consistent then.
<quoted text>
Did God inspire the Bible or not? If not, then it has no moral authority, does it? If God did inspire it, then why isn't slavery still moral? The canon of the Bible was decided by the councils of Nicea in about 300AD, and the Bible hasn't changed much since until Martin Luther edited seven books out of the Catholic Bible in the 16th century. God hasn't issued an update since, and slavery is still in there, so...
<quoted text>
What are you talking about? Slavery in the Bible is an inconsistency.
<quoted text>
Not at all. To take a well-known example, according to the Bible, are you saved by faith or works? The Bible directly contradicts itself on even this very basic point.
<quoted text>
Don't speak for me, because you are quite wrong.
<quoted text>
You do have an issue with it unless you support slavery.
<quoted text>
What is immoral about homosexuality then, since you seem to think you know so much about it?
This is poor. You speak about a bible contradicst itself, then you need to show us examples of what you're talking about. James 2:14-16 elaborates on the fact that Faith without Works is dead, and while one is saved by His faith, obeying the Law (works) or if you prefer, showing your faith in the physical by helping people goes with faith.

And what are you saying? that some things should be edited out of the bible? Your tactics are diversionary. Don't take the issue off yourself and put it on scripture. We all know the flaws with the tranlsations (which is what you failed to mention), but even when the Hellenistic Jews had the scriptures homosexuality was still regarded an abomination. So though Greek and Roman culture was accepting of same sex relations, the Hellenistic Jews and Greeks and Romans who had authority over the scrolls for a time never edited these things from the several copies that were made.

So what's your excuse? You're out of your element with that argument Mr. Wild Rider.

Counter_Strike.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Aquarius-WY 542,251
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Buck Crick 739,061
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min Charlie Sheen 259,332
Mars Colony....NFL's Adrian Peterson....ISIS...... 21 min End Of Days 6
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 22 min Eagle 12 227,455
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 27 min Mandela 36,874
comparison of breast (Oct '12) 37 min Jeanne from Bidde... 39
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr bacon hater 95,465
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr Catcher1 173,663
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE