Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#481160 Jan 28, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Do not believe evey spirit but test the spirits to see whether they are from God,because many false prophets have gone out into the world.

This is how you can recognize the spirit of God:Every spirit that acknowledge that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God,but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God.This is the spirit of the antichrist which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.

You are from God and have overcome them because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world.They are from the world and therefore speak from the viewpoint of the world and the world listens to them.We are from God and whoever knows God listen to us but whoever is not from God does not listen to us.This is how we recognize the spirit of truth and the spirit of falsehood.
Amen <3

Location hidden

#481161 Jan 28, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>3rd world is not an insut.

"The countries where the people are to ignorant and stupid to stop having chilren they can't feed" is insulting. People are always offended by the truth.
Lol...

Location hidden

#481162 Jan 28, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>LOTR or Tale of Two Cities ?

You need to check facts instead of believing propaganda.
No idea what you're talking about but I choose LOTR!
<3

Location hidden

#481163 Jan 28, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>LOTR or Tale of Two Cities ?

You need to check facts instead of believing propaganda.
Oops this isn't offbeat is it....
:D

Location hidden

#481164 Jan 28, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
Dear All:

You may find this interesting. I was at an asthma patient's meeting yesterday, in Tokyo, and met a woman who told me "I used to be a Christian, but I have since become a Shintoist, as the Shinto gods are more powerful than the Christian God."

I thought that was pretty funny, from my atheist perspective.

She then included that, since she is a Shintoist now, she can celebrate Christian Christmas, Buddhist New Year's and Shinto New Year's Day, Christian Easter, Shinto Spring, Buddhist Thanksgiving - b/c Shinto is polytheistic.
Lol...

Location hidden

#481165 Jan 28, 2013
uIdiotRaceMakeWorldPeace wrote:
I see the our AmeriKKKa war mongering supporting of the many illicit US overseas wars and Bible thumping hyprocrited use bible for your dirty deeds is back the juicylu LU LU LU la la la fantasy bible lover nut case , another insipid radical right wing Christain coalition connect with war mongering US military base religion of Xtain Fundamwentalism who use bible to cover you bloody warmongering sins. Another hypocrite! BQHHAHAHAHAA Sorry not religious nor an athiest ..
We are watching you CACA
O_O

Location hidden

#481166 Jan 28, 2013
<quoted text>Because we over you peon heads- bird brains, You religious hypocrites who use Xtain bible for your dirty evil deeds, u evil bunch US warmongers/war-for-profiteers/ arms-Weapons manufacture investors/war supporters/Right wing fascist warmongers/Soldiers... You no different from hilter Army of mass killers.

Henry Kissinger
"Soldiers are expendable -- dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy."

BWHAHHHAAaaa
YAWNN...

Location hidden

#481167 Jan 28, 2013
i love those Negative Icons you gave me, you afraid to come out, i see you mentally challenge , you man or mice?

i know it you juicy lul lu la la you afraid , i won't bite you but bark at you! BWHAHHAHAHAHAHA You chickenhawk ! BWHHAHAHAAAAa
I'm on my phone. Cannot give icons. Go home! Listen to sid, he's smarter and wiser than you.

Location hidden

#481168 Jan 28, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
Do not click on any link posted by malbarCACA/Loser!!! He likes to and has been reported for spreading malware, adware and viruses.
I don't mean topix thread links btw.

Location hidden

#481169 Jan 28, 2013
ASIA LATIN AFRO MID EAST wrote:
<quoted text>the great satan has you soul already, did you know THAT, unless you denounce AmeriKKKa Us neo-malthusians and warmongering NEOcon' PNAC agendas, and ill Hegemonic Global agendas, the war-for-profiteering... u never escape great Satan grasp on you little dirty bloody soul of all those Children who died at hands of Stupid US Soldier gunning actions and all war-torned left parentless ... you coldhearted and empathyless souless Warmongering Xtain Bible thumping right wing fascist hypocrites. BHQHAHHAHHAAAA
Go home CACA.
ASIA LATIN AFRO MID EAST

United States

#481170 Jan 28, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
We are watching you CACA
O_O
Oh Yea the Black helicopter in the sky, guess what it kid and his toy helicopter! BHAHHHHAHAHAAA You black hats are being watched by our White Hats! BWHAHHAHHAAAAA

You know who after you US warmongers... the International War crime tribunal just tried Bushjr & co for War crime against humanity and they watching you and you on wanted list! BAHAHAHHAHHHAAA
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#481171 Jan 28, 2013
ADD!Q you Pvssy smell bad little juicylu lu lu la la fantasygirl , it reeks of u'RE FOUL CACA! bwahhahhaa

United States

#481173 Jan 28, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Go home CACA.
i HOME IN America, fyi info this USA don't below to you , it belong to NAtive indians of N.America that stole from under them, you ones , our US war mongering CACA should go home and take your foul US war machines... and you smelly Pvssy Caca home ASAP! PeeWee that stence pf ypour need a cleaning ! BAHAHHHAAAAAAAA

United States

#481174 Jan 28, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm on my phone. Cannot give icons. Go home! Listen to sid, he's smarter and wiser than you.
lies! The world knows about US lies , no longer they take you our AMeriKKKa Seriously , you warmongering smelly pvssy CACA. BWHAHHAHAAA

United States

#481175 Jan 28, 2013
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>i HOME IN America, fyi info this USA don't below to you , it belong to NAtive indians of N.America that stole from under them, you ones , our US war mongering CACA should go home and take your foul US war machines... and you smelly Pvssy Caca home ASAP! PeeWee that stence pf ypour need a cleaning ! BAHAHHHAAAAAAAA
not below but s/h/b "Belong not to you...'

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#481176 Jan 28, 2013
Morning (I think)

:-)

There is pleasure in the pathless woods.
There is rapture on the lonely shore.”

~ Author Unknown

Thought For the Day

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#481177 Jan 28, 2013
Exactly.
Evolution is not inconsistent with Genesis. Never has been, never will be. Neither is the Big-Bang or abiogenesis for that matter. All Genesis says is it that God was the motive/creative force involved.
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
***As someone who's had the privilege of leading the human genome project, I've had the opportunity to study our own DNA instruction book at a level of detail that was never really possible before.
It's also now been possible to compare our DNA with that of many other species. The evidence supporting the idea that all living things are descended from a common ancestor is truly overwhelming.
I would not necessarily wish that to be so, as a Bible-believing Christian. But it is so. It does not serve faith well to try to deny that.
But I have no difficulty putting that together with what I believe as a Christian because I believe that God had a plan to create creatures with whom he could have fellowship, in whom he could inspire [the] moral law, in whom he could infuse the soul, and who he would give free will as a gift for us to make decisions about our own behavior, a gift which we oftentimes utilize to do the wrong thing.
I believe God used the mechanism of evolution to achieve that goal. And while that may seem to us who are limited by this axis of time as a very long, drawn-out process, it wasn't long and drawn-out to God. And it wasn't random to God.
[He] had the plan all along of how that would turn out. There was no ambiguity about that.
That's a question that troubles so many Christians who in many ways are very open to science. What would you say to Christians who feel that the randomness or the chaos that evolution can sometimes imply flies in the face of their most cherished beliefs?
I would say that I understand that and I'm sympathetic with how jarring that realization can be. I would say that the stance that some believers take, which is simply to reject evolution, is also to reject the information that God has given us, the ability to understand. I believe God did intend, in giving us intelligence, to give us the opportunity to investigate and appreciate the wonders of His creation. He is not threatened by our scientific adventures.
The answer to that sense of concern about randomness and chaos is to try to think beyond our own human limitations of time and space.
http://www.beliefnet.com/News/Science-Religio... ***
I believe that Creationism is a part of Science and believe that Francis Collins has proven that.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#481178 Jan 28, 2013
Today's Prayer

Dear God, I am getting rid of my spiritual aches and pains. Please help me in this process as I seek to submit fully to you, to resist the devil, draw near to you, cleanse my hands, purify my heart, and repent of sin (James 4:7-9). I want to be humble before you, my God. My worth comes from you alone, not from what the world has to offer. All glory and honor to you, for you alone are worthy of praise. You alone can lift me up and give me abundant life and joy beyond comparison. Thank You, in Jesus' name. Amen.

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#481179 Jan 28, 2013
Encouraging Words....

God has given us everything we need for living a godly life. We have received all of this by coming to know him, the one who called us to himself by means of his marvelous glory and excellence.

2 Peter 1:3

K-Love

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#481180 Jan 28, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>.... but we also need to understand the Bible,....
That has been the problem with Christianity for 1700 years. All that time to read a Jewish book and not once did they ask a Jew to explain it to them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 min onemale 286,523
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min Star Wars 16,790
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Buck Crick 983,134
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Michael 683,861
Chinese are dishonest, greedy and cold-blooded. (Jan '14) 24 min Peter Ross 44
O.J. Simpson is about to be a free man once again. 58 min Mad US Veteran 25
Venting Against FAKE Americans 2 hr Doctor REALITY 5
More from around the web