Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#481039 Jan 27, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Do not believe evey spirit but test the spirits to see whether they are from God,because many false prophets have gone out into the world.
This is how you can recognize the spirit of God:Every spirit that acknowledge that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God,but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God.This is the spirit of the antichrist which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.
You are from God and have overcome them because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world.They are from the world and therefore speak from the viewpoint of the world and the world listens to them.We are from God and whoever knows God listen to us but whoever is not from God does not listen to us.This is how we recognize the spirit of truth and the spirit of falsehood.
One for you Lil Sister!

Chris Tomlin - Where The Spirit Of The Lord Is

Stay happy, keep warm, and catch you next time around in the Wind
>>>Big Smile<<<
Luv U2 PW

“Carol”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#481040 Jan 27, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't stand the heat, eh?
I think we've discovered your hell.
You will be surrounded by rational people.
Ah ~~~~~~~~~~
Excusing you,
God hasn't judged me yet.
So I know not of hell.
Lot's of good people here,so I don't mind their
surroundings.
Have a great day Aerobatty.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#481041 Jan 27, 2013
Mercy Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah ~~~~~~~~~~
Excusing you,
God hasn't judged me yet.
So I know not of hell.
Lot's of good people here,so I don't mind their
surroundings.
Have a great day Aerobatty.
>>>MERCY C<<<

Lily of the Field

Never forget you!
>>>Hugs<<< wrapped in His Love and Comfort.
Just blowing thru with some music...
Doctor REALITY

United States

#481042 Jan 27, 2013
This is Doctor REALITY of the United States of America reminding you that SIN is REAL...our need to be FORGIVEN is REAL.... and the 'Completed Work' of the Lord Jesus Christ at the Holy Cross of Calvary that GUARANTEES our ETERNAL SECURITY....is REAL...Have a wonderful evening everyone in every nation:

“The name is ironic. I'm a girl”

Since: Jan 13

Fletcher, NC &Fayetteville, NC

#481043 Jan 27, 2013
who="Serah"<quote d text>Amen :)</QUOTE>

WasteWater _ wrote:
<quoted text>

Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text> Okay nutcase, we get it... but don't really care. I believe in God and am gay. What a hypocrisy, ey? NOT! Bob, we all know your gay, you just don't act on your sexual urges.

So you believe in gods and goddesses, ghosts and angels, gods on earth and heaven, the devil and hell, and that has something to do with sexual orientation?
What a sicko you are.

WasteWater calling Twiigs_n_b3rriez a sicko? What an honor!
I am thrilled with the attention, no matter how random. That is my only goal in life. Has been since I was a gay infant wanting my butt wiped that special way.

But YOU are the sicko WasteWater!

You pretend to support gay causes, but only the limp-wristed light-in-the-loafers boa-wearing gays.
A beautifully oiled-up body builder makes you vomit.
And any rough stuff or even sex in the fun zones makes you flat out bigoted. You are quite happy to discriminate against gays with multiple partners and lack of condoms, saying AIDS is God's way of keeping vermin down.
Sick, sick, sicko!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#481044 Jan 27, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
To you who believe in the name of the Son of God so that you may k now that you have eternal life.
This is the confidence we have in approaching God;that if we ask anything according to his will he hears us.
And if we know that we that he hears us whatever we ask we know that we have what we asked of him.
I love that verse LW..To you who believe in the name of the Son of God so that you may KNOW that you have eternal life. Sounds pretty SECURE to me if we KNOW and BELIEVE in the Name of Jesus. If someone doen't believe than they wont KNOW they have eternal SECURITY..Thanks for posting

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#481045 Jan 27, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Regardless of the technicality, it is also a mindset, and as such, insulting to those who live outside the boundaries set by man(kind), in my opinion, of course
3rd world is not an insut.

"The countries where the people are to ignorant and stupid to stop having chilren they can't feed" is insulting. People are always offended by the truth.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#481046 Jan 27, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
3rd world is not an insut.
"The countries where the people are to ignorant and stupid to stop having chilren they can't feed" is insulting. People are always offended by the truth.
you never meet people in the thrird world thinking only about how to f....women but having no brain how to feed even own women and yourselves

I was observing for many years those lustic sexual sick people without of brain or desire to do any work to live and feed own family

sexual pleasure and man sperm make man completly brainless-just idiots

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#481047 Jan 27, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, I missed this as I was rushing out yesterday... Creationism (science and Christianity) as opposed to Evolution. There are many well-respected scientists within the scientific community that believe in Creationism... Lordwilling, I can send a list later. If not for you then for those who might be interested.
Creationism is not science, is not used in science, never appears in scientific journals as a theoretical framework.

I don't really care about whatever list you throw together - they've been discredited often enough.

Just find me the one single scientific research paper, in a biological, geological or physics journal, that uses creationism as an explanatory paradigm.

Hint: they don't exist and haven't existed for 160 years.

If you believe the Earth was created 6000 years ago, you believe in a now-outdated Catholic doctrine that even the Catholics no longer believe in. Sorry, that's not science. It's about the furthest from science you can be.

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#481048 Jan 27, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
What you doin there back on my fruit bowl post.
I done shared with you once and now you're back again
for more.You're as bad as that hummingbird got sample
all the flowers.lol
Depends on how one thinks of that sort of thing.
Your thinkin it might have sucked for him.
However He might have kissed the vessel goodbye
and caught another mode of travel.Ya think.
...?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#481049 Jan 27, 2013
Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
who="Serah"<quote d text>Amen :)</QUOTE>
WasteWater _ wrote:
<quoted text>
Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text> Okay nutcase, we get it... but don't really care. I believe in God and am gay. What a hypocrisy, ey? NOT! Bob, we all know your gay, you just don't act on your sexual urges.
So you believe in gods and goddesses, ghosts and angels, gods on earth and heaven, the devil and hell, and that has something to do with sexual orientation?
What a sicko you are.
WasteWater calling Twiigs_n_b3rriez a sicko? What an honor!
I am thrilled with the attention, no matter how random. That is my only goal in life. Has been since I was a gay infant wanting my butt wiped that special way.
But YOU are the sicko WasteWater!
You pretend to support gay causes, but only the limp-wristed light-in-the-loafers boa-wearing gays.
A beautifully oiled-up body builder makes you vomit.
And any rough stuff or even sex in the fun zones makes you flat out bigoted. You are quite happy to discriminate against gays with multiple partners and lack of condoms, saying AIDS is God's way of keeping vermin down.
Sick, sick, sicko!
get a way with your cheap worthless bul....
'"saints" doesnt want to listen or look at your dung digged from local cities dumpsters or canals
pfuj

from chicken eggs-sperm and yolk -people bake omelets or eat cook hard eat with bread or bacon

you also can cook or bake man sperm and consume on breakfast,
WHO CARE? NOBODY CARE?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#481050 Jan 27, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
...?
...!
time for you to go sleep?ok?
have good night,sleep quietly without of snoring or any farts
Chris Clearwater

Clearwater, FL

#481051 Jan 27, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Good for you Chris!
You wish you could say more my friend. In truth you have said more then you know...
Blessings filled with His Love and Peace be always with you and yours. PW
Thank you PW. God bless.

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#481052 Jan 27, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know of her, but she clearly is one of those very talented, Northern European still life painters who have left us their beautiful works. At a museum, I often find myself focusing on a single grape, or fig. If you look carefully, some have little bugs of various sorts scattered about.
Bonsoir mon ami, I began my career at the age of fifteen years of age, my first paintings and restorations were of Rachel Ruysch. Attention to detail in my line of work is important.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#481053 Jan 27, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Creationism is not science, is not used in science, never appears in scientific journals as a theoretical framework.
I don't really care about whatever list you throw together - they've been discredited often enough.
Just find me the one single scientific research paper, in a biological, geological or physics journal, that uses creationism as an explanatory paradigm.
Hint: they don't exist and haven't existed for 160 years.
If you believe the Earth was created 6000 years ago, you believe in a now-outdated Catholic doctrine that even the Catholics no longer believe in. Sorry, that's not science. It's about the furthest from science you can be.
Who told you that earth was created 6000 years ago?

Bible nothing say about age of earth

Bible only point to trace creation of first human on the base of ancient chronology of aproximately 13000 earthly years-earthly time
that is all

catolic bishop Usher idea of 6000 years is laughable and joke,only stupid one hold this chronology,

or created life on this earth by God using 24 hours of earthly day and night

INFINITE GOD DOESN'T EXIST OR ACT IN THE CREATED BY GOD FRAME TIME FOR HUMANS CAUSING ONLY HUMAN BIRTHDAYS,GROWS,GET OLD AND DIE LIKE UNIVERSE DUNG

even dog day life time is different from human 24 hours day and night time

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#481054 Jan 27, 2013
What are you guys doing over here?

I bet you've missed me, huh?

Columbus, OH

#481055 Jan 27, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Who told you that earth was created 6000 years ago?
Bible nothing say about age of earth
Bible only point to trace creation of first human on the base of ancient chronology of aproximately 13000 earthly years-earthly time
that is all
catolic bishop Usher idea of 6000 years is laughable and joke,only stupid one hold this chronology,
or created life on this earth by God using 24 hours of earthly day and night
INFINITE GOD DOESN'T EXIST OR ACT IN THE CREATED BY GOD FRAME TIME FOR HUMANS CAUSING ONLY HUMAN BIRTHDAYS,GROWS,GET OLD AND DIE LIKE UNIVERSE DUNG
even dog day life time is different from human 24 hours day and night time
Please put the jug down and back away slowly.

It's not your friend.

Columbus, OH

#481056 Jan 27, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
...?
I've missed you, hon.

Where you been?
Sora

San Diego, CA

#481057 Jan 27, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Bonsoir Sora... after midnight does it become Bonjour or because it is night we still say Bonsoir?
That must've been a rich experience.. I know the origin of it and learned some of it but I have never been to one. As a teen I worked for a jewish pharmacist in a very orthodoxed Jewish neighborhood... but in my youth, I didn't realize how rich that particular experience was until recent.
Bonsoir monsieur Qu. Bonjour is for the day, bonsoir is for the evening and the night. I hope this answers your queries monsieur Qu.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#481058 Jan 27, 2013
My! Aren't you an ignorant self-ritgheous bitch!

May you reap what you sow.

BTW, most of what you preached here isn't in the Bible.
Maybe you should read it.
Theodore Rose wrote:
<quoted text>You are so smart. NOT.
So you think that having sex with babies and dogs is natural, since that is sex? Stupid.
So if the person loves the dog or child and has sex then in your eyes it is noral.
So you support bestiality and pedophilia. I guess you must be gay and you have to twist morality so you can fit in it.
Here is a qustion for your stupid brain: A mom walks in on her naked 14 year old son jerking off and she gets aroused. She says can I show what to do with that. She has sex and they have a child.
Okay, was that natural?
Here is another one: A female is on her period. Her dog starts humping her leg due to the scent. She has sex with the dog. Was that natural?
When you accept all of this as sex, then it will be natural for you to accept two femaLes and a srick and unnatural and two men and anal pooper sex as unnatural.
As for nature, when have they ever observed lesbian sex in the animal kingdom???? Never.
Don't get angry. Answer the questions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David Duke: "We're going to take our country ba... 3 min Johnny 27
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Michael 685,471
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 4 min Bongo 24,607
OVERWHELMED...by God's blessings 31 min Downer 12
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr PrinceofDarkness 985,610
submissive women are the best for me (Nov '08) 5 hr Cher in canada 182
blue eyed girl 9 hr tishab 2
More from around the web