Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#481011 Jan 27, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just don't cruise on over my way dude, ok? We even have some of those devilish marijuana dispensaries around here and I wouldn't want you to freak out.
By the way, knowledge is; not knowledge are.(Your first sentence)
reading theodore rose posts,and reading yours
I simple tell you ,her wisdom is a lot more in her one finger as you got inside of your brain

correcting others of writen errors is sign of your low uneducated stupidity and ignorance,
You are #1 worthless cybe troll bambling all days long on this topic

only simple and primitives want to conversate with you,

who need you anyway here faken london and world tourist
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#481012 Jan 27, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course! Nonbelievers have a zest for knowledge!
Believers are stuck with their faith. To question is not allowed.
you are nonbeliever,but your posts proved completly your low knowledge abilities

and questions sent by you are not allowed to answer?

because your questions are just simple human unmature atheistic dung,or pile of horse dung

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#481013 Jan 27, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. Waldorf is a heathen, lives for the now. OH !! how I envy the little guy ..
.. so, you believe animals go to heaven ??..
Mhh.... I meant his forever home on Earth LOL!! Can a cat be a Heathen?

And my Queen Puggy awaits me, at The Rainbow Bridge :O)

http://www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2.html

http://www.beliefnet.com/Love-Family/Pets/201...

I also believe that a Golden Labrador was sent to me in answer to my many Prayers when I was living in a place that seemed to be filled with evil intent. Long story, but the ending is happy :)
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#481014 Jan 27, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
I said u were! heheheheeehehe
Oh dear God, have mercy, r u really gonna hurt my nose?
What did i say wrong?
according to psychiatry analizes
cybe flrting is mentaly sick and pervertion puch both cybe posters to masturbate before posted posts about flirting

also quit flirting on this topic of retired old'"saints"-old vigin nuns, or phedofile priests+ old virgin male priests.

so Pray to God to stop flirtings with sick atheists( animals look like humans)

#481015 Jan 27, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
A Christian to me would be a person who believes Christ is Lord.
Am I wrong?
Actions speak louder than words....

#481016 Jan 27, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course! Nonbelievers have a zest for knowledge!
Believers are stuck with their faith. To question is not allowed.
LOL.....
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#481017 Jan 27, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Actions speak louder than words....
hi how are you doing tonight,
hope everything is good,nice,sweet, and sometimes not sweet?
Chris Clearwater

Clearwater, FL

#481018 Jan 27, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Actions speak louder than words....
True Serah. Hope you are well. I was able to go to church this morning, first time in about a year because I work nights and sleep during the day. I did cry as I miss my brothers and sisters and know this world is not as it should be. God is good. Your words remind me that you will know them by their love. Wish I could say more but just brag on God.
Chris Clearwater

Clearwater, FL

#481019 Jan 27, 2013
Theodore Rose wrote:
<quoted text>What's love got to do with it. NO homosexual, no evil doer or sexual impure person shall inherit the kingdom of heaven. Jesus calls these the children of the devil. In other words, they will go to hell, God loved all of mankind but flushed them with the fllod, he loved the people of Sodom and Gomorrah but destroyed them too. It is a simple thing. Keep a rotten apple in a bunch of apples and the whole bunch will soon rot. Sin can not continue and it has to go to hell with the one who created it, satan.
The lady that is now my wife lived for years as a lesbian. I was on the same path but not quite as far along. Just remember that God (Jesus) can touch anyone and make us new. All glory to God.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#481020 Jan 27, 2013
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> How does one surrender without giving up? What is that about logic?
.. for every Christian, it's the opposite of giving up. You engage fully with your God on a daily basis. You admit you are powerless and surrender your life and will to Him on a daily basis. That gives you power ..
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text>Yawn.
.. attack #4. Why do Christians usually attack first ??..

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#481021 Jan 27, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Mhh.... I meant his forever home on Earth LOL!! Can a cat be a Heathen?
And my Queen Puggy awaits me, at The Rainbow Bridge :O)
http://www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2.html
http://www.beliefnet.com/Love-Family/Pets/201...
I also believe that a Golden Labrador was sent to me in answer to my many Prayers when I was living in a place that seemed to be filled with evil intent. Long story, but the ending is happy :)
.. guess I read too deeply into your reply. Sorry 'bout that ..

.. if you reincarnate as an animal, what would you like to be ??..

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#481022 Jan 27, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
A "Jesus" follower is a lost man!
me laughing! you is a funny guy eh? see, no better person to get lost with than God.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#481023 Jan 27, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
according to psychiatry analizes
cybe flrting is mentaly sick and pervertion puch both cybe posters to masturbate before posted posts about flirting
also quit flirting on this topic of retired old'"saints"-old vigin nuns, or phedofile priests+ old virgin male priests.
so Pray to God to stop flirtings with sick atheists( animals look like humans)
WHAT THE......?
WHAT HAVE I DONE, I'M JUST TYPING, IT MEANS NOTHING!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#481025 Jan 27, 2013
Theodore Rose wrote:
<quoted text>I beg your pardon. There is only one flavor of Christianity and that is Christ and the Bible. There are maybe 40,000 different flavors of religion that use the Bible or in most cases their made up doctrines.
Amen to that!! Its ALL about Christ

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#481026 Jan 27, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
True Serah. Hope you are well. I was able to go to church this morning, first time in about a year because I work nights and sleep during the day. I did cry as I miss my brothers and sisters and know this world is not as it should be. God is good. Your words remind me that you will know them by their love. Wish I could say more but just brag on God.
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
The lady that is now my wife lived for years as a lesbian. I was on the same path but not quite as far along. Just remember that God (Jesus) can touch anyone and make us new. All glory to God.
Good for you Chris!
You wish you could say more my friend. In truth you have said more then you know...
Blessings filled with His Love and Peace be always with you and yours. PW

Location hidden

#481027 Jan 27, 2013
To you who believe in the name of the Son of God so that you may k now that you have eternal life.

This is the confidence we have in approaching God;that if we ask anything according to his will he hears us.

And if we know that we that he hears us whatever we ask we know that we have what we asked of him.

Location hidden

#481028 Jan 27, 2013
If anyone sees his brother commit a sin that does not lead to death.he should pray and God will give him life.I refer to those whose sins does not lead to death.There is a sin that does lead to death I am not saying that he should pray about that.All wrongdoing is sin and there is sin that does not lead to death.

We know that anyone born of God does not continue to sin;the one who was born of God keeps him safe and the evil cannot harm him.

We know also that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding so that we may know him who is true.And we are in him who is true even in his Son Jesus Christ.He is the true God and eternal life.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#481029 Jan 27, 2013
Jon Anderson & Vangelis - I'll find my way home

Enjoy anyone!

I'll find my way home &#10084;

You ask me where to begin
Am I so lost in my sin
You ask me where did I fall
I'll say I can't tell you when
But if my spirit is lost
How will I find what is near
Don't question I'm not alone
Somehow I'll find my way home

My sun shall rise in the east
So shall my heart be at peace
And if you're asking me when
I'll say it starts at the end
You know your will to be free
Is matched with love secretly
And talk will alter your prayer
Somehow you'll find you are there

Your friend is close by your side
And speaks in far ancient tongue
A season's wish will come true
All seasons begin with you
One world we all come from
One world we melt into one
Just hold my hand and we're there
Somehow we're going somewhere
Somehow we're going somewhere

You ask me where to begin
Am I so lost in my sin
You ask me where did I fall
I'll say I can't tell you when
But if my spirit is strong
I know it can't be long
No questions I'm not alone
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#481030 Jan 27, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. for every Christian, it's the opposite of giving up. You engage fully with your God on a daily basis. You admit you are powerless and surrender your life and will to Him on a daily basis. That gives you power ..
<quoted text>
.. attack #4. Why do Christians usually attack first ??..
YOU WITH your perversion also belong to God, he asllows you to breath,to enjoy sun, breze,good delicious food taken from this earth,nice clothing produced from earthly minerals,

also you got not any own power,if your heart at night stop working you are dead without of power my darling

never forget my words taken from Psalm 32;1
BLESSED IS WHOSE TRANSGRESSION IS FORGIVEN(IT CAN BE YOU TOO)
WHOSE SINS ARE COVERED
2/BLESSED IS HUMAN UNTO WHOM THE LORD IMPUTETH NOT INQUINITY,AND IN WHOSE SPIRIT THERE IS NOT GUILE

YOU ALSO CAN BE GLAD IN THE LORD,AND TRULY REJOCE,BE RIGHTEOUES;AND SHOUT FOR JOY,ALL YE THAT ARE UPRIGHT HEART

I FELL YOU NEED THIS TO BE REALLY HAPPY NOT ONLY IN WORDS

"Be of good courage,and He shall strenghten your heart,all ye that hope in the Lord

Worldwide moraly dead christianity doesn't solve your innern heart dreams for true hope and true life

only silent heart prayer,contrite heart God control and never despise Psalm 51;17

good night my darling

#481031 Jan 27, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Chris, glad you were able to make Church this morning but know also that you treat all days as Holy, and that we are indeed, our own Temple as such. Brag on GOD is indeed many words in but a few, and we do know the actions of those that are caring, as well as we know the actions of those who are not :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 8 min old_moose 7,132
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 25 min Aura Mytha 123,309
america needs more TRUTH AND JUSTICE 28 min hacksaw 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 36 min onemale 286,524
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 41 min Born Again Holy C... 681,739
Virginia man charged with espionage for deliver... 4 hr Brice N Livingston 2
Interracial experience-Mexican men and Black women (Jul '12) 7 hr Har Har Har 152
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 hr Har Har Har 982,213
More from around the web