Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#480990 Jan 27, 2013
Theodore Rose wrote:
<quoted text>You are really smart. NOT. Let us remove god from your scenario since He is beyond science. Now if there is or was no Adam and Eve then there are no humans. Clearly you do not know the scientific meaning of the names Adam and Eve. Adam simply means first man and Eve simply means mother of all children.
What about Steve?

Huh, Mr. Smartypants?

What does the name Steve mean?

Don't get angry. Answer the question.

Catcher1

Hermosa Beach, CA

#480991 Jan 27, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. Theodore Rose is The Troll of Many Socks ..
.. do you need another sheet ??..
Not yet.

Right now he's a great foil for fun, as they say in Norco.

In due time, he will succumb to the Catcher white sheet.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#480992 Jan 27, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not yet.
Right now he's a great foil for fun, as they say in Norco.
In due time, he will succumb to the Catcher white sheet.
Hello,'sophisticated atheist'!

Have u forgiven me yet?:'-(
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#480993 Jan 27, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is a group of satans called a herd?
I thought it was a bevy.
And is there a term for a group of gods?
Anybody around here know?
enter at end biblical topic,
not your atheistic cheap bul....worth only to spew or fart at all your atheistic below IQ level your trushy posts

Catcher1

Hermosa Beach, CA

#480994 Jan 27, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello,'sophisticated atheist'!
Have u forgiven me yet?:'-(
I don't know what I need to forgive you for, Clementine.

You've always been good to me.

Who said I'm a sophisticated atheist, eh? I wanna know so I can sock him or her on the nose.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#480995 Jan 27, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Try to associate with science. This would be the only human occupation worthy for a real life!
you dumb polack?
how many times I will encourage you to throw your hammer, and chisel and go back to Poland
you illegal idots
z Polski opowiadasz guwno po dwuch butelkach bimbry

spierdalaj chamie z tego miejsca,ty polska bezborzna a swinio
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#480996 Jan 27, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, why should I go to Poland? Only time I was there as a tourist!
nothing funny
you are liar and polack
fluechtlinge aus polen, und du bist grosse Dumkopf,becheuer und grosse Scheisse

go back to warsaw and beg them to get back Ausweiss mit polnische red eagle

ty skonczony popierdolony chory czlowieku
du bist kleine polniche fotce
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#480997 Jan 27, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said I'm a sophisticated atheist, eh? I wanna know so I can sock him or her on the nose.
you got nothing to do,
only seat in own miserable lunatic life on this topic and posting bul....to those muts few left over

I never saw idiots like you all my life

shesh and hush you stinking skunk from this place

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#480998 Jan 27, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<3
E esse e o dilema, minha querida Irmã.

Ha uma infinidade de versos e escritura que prova outros — contra a doutrina "uma vez salvo, sempre salvo." E com toda vez eu citei essas porcoes da Biblia uma infinidade de vezes, eu pedi apenas que uma explicacao seia dada quanto quer; Como eles coincidem? ou, como reconciliamos o que esta escrito se eles nao coincidem? E todo mundo que acredita que esta doutrina repetidamente ignorou minhas perguntas completamente, ou apenas descaradamente se recusa a abordar a questao. Com isso, eu pergunto...

Eles realmente acreditam?

Ate a proxima, querida Irma.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#480999 Jan 27, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. surrender is relatively easy but it doesn't mean one gives up. It seems you do not want to surrender to logic ..
How does one surrender without giving up? What is that about logic?
<quoted text>
.. there it is! Attack #1. We see two different things ..
<quoted text>
.. attack #2. You know that's not true. Christians have committed crimes against humanity ..
<quoted text>
.. attack #3. Do we know each other ??..
<quoted text>
.. exactly. It seems you enjoy playing victim, martyr. It's an easy path to follow ..
Yawn.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#481000 Jan 27, 2013
mark

Location hidden

#481002 Jan 27, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
God points His followers to the Bible as their safeguard agaist the deceptive powers of evil spirits.Satan uses every possible way to prevent people from gaining the knowledge of the Bible.At every turn of God's work his activity become more intense.Some will soon see a final struggle agaist Christ and the followers begin.The counterfeit will resemble the true so closely that it will be impossibe to telll the differece between them except by the scriptures.
Continued;

Those who try to obey all of God's commandments will be opposed and mocked.To endure the trials they must understand the will of God as revealed in his word.They can honor Him only as they correctly understand His character,government and goals and act in harmony with them.Only thoses who have fortified their minds with the truths of the Bible will stand firmly through the last great struggles.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#481003 Jan 27, 2013
Theodore Rose wrote:
<quoted text>That has nothing to do with the Bible and being baptized in water does not save anyone unless you keep the water and then the dirt is saved in the water. Just so you know wiccans continue to kill and eat aborted babies. That is why many work in Planned Killing clinics.
You said..."being baptized in water does not save anyone unless you keep the water and then the dirt is saved in the water".

This is a new one to me. How much water do you need to save? What is you are sprinkled instead of dunked?

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#481004 Jan 27, 2013
Theodore Rose wrote:
<quoted text>You are so smart. NOT.
So you think that having sex with babies and dogs is natural, since that is sex? Stupid.
So if the person loves the dog or child and has sex then in your eyes it is noral.
So you support bestiality and pedophilia. I guess you must be gay and you have to twist morality so you can fit in it.
Here is a qustion for your stupid brain: A mom walks in on her naked 14 year old son jerking off and she gets aroused. She says can I show what to do with that. She has sex and they have a child.
Okay, was that natural?
Here is another one: A female is on her period. Her dog starts humping her leg due to the scent. She has sex with the dog. Was that natural?
When you accept all of this as sex, then it will be natural for you to accept two femaLes and a srick and unnatural and two men and anal pooper sex as unnatural.
As for nature, when have they ever observed lesbian sex in the animal kingdom???? Never.
Don't get angry. Answer the questions.
I think you are wearing your underwear just a little too tight Theo.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#481005 Jan 27, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
Anybody interested:
Please consider taking a survey at http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/atheism/T... . This is what you will see there:
If you were wrong about religion, would you want to know? Click on an option to vote
• Yes (nonbeliever)
• Yes (believer)
• No (nonbeliever)
• No (believer)
• Not Sure (nonbeliever)
• Not Sure (believer)
Interesting that 6 out of 8 wanting to know more are non believers!
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#481006 Jan 27, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
You said..."being baptized in water does not save anyone unless you keep the water and then the dirt is saved in the water".
This is a new one to me. How much water do you need to save? What is you are sprinkled instead of dunked?
Hi mama Annie
I agree,and am with you
today water can poisen skin and cause ugly itching and pimples on the whole body,but for sure no one will be saved by washing their dirt from their bodies

I love you my dear mama Annie

I see first post of yours full spiritual logice, rest of them today are just lunatics and catcher atheist is a leader of those lons

Catcher1

Hermosa Beach, CA

#481007 Jan 27, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting that 6 out of 8 wanting to know more are non believers!
Of course! Nonbelievers have a zest for knowledge!

Believers are stuck with their faith. To question is not allowed.

#481008 Jan 27, 2013
That should have said. "I hadn't seen MORE THAN three Christians I liked before this."
Wow ~ it's mind blowing that you hadn't seen 3 Christians that you liked before.

#481009 Jan 27, 2013
<quoted text>
That doctrine is very threatening to the church. What use is it if once saved, always saved? By that reckoning, despite spending time arguing against the church and having not tithed to it in thirty-five years, I'm going to heaven. Obviously, the church would not support such a doctrine.
Of course, as a believer, your interest is in what your scriptures mean, not in which interpretation serves the priests most.
I believe that if we had a supremely moral sentient creator, we would need no saving, meaning that we were saved before we were born.
That's what I would do if I were god.(Please! nobody shriek at that. Counter_Strike - put down that chicken and cleaver).
Do you really want to worship a god that isn't even as generous as I am?
Incidentally, I already don't want to be worshiped even at this level of moral development. Give me that kind of knowledge and power, and I would be an even better person, not a worse one.
All that anger, condemnation and threatening that we see form the worst Christians on this thread is the mark of an inferior and more primitive ethic. And what we see from the best Christians here is simply more evolved, more thoughtful, more loving, more reasonable. You people would make fine gods as well.
I think that it's a good thing for Christians to consider ideas like these. And whose going to broach them to you if not one of us?
This is what is so dangerous to the church about the Internet. They can't keep us apart any more, nor shelter you from such ideas.
Anyone who thinks that once they are saved they are always saved and accordingly, let their morals and behavior slip because they have been saved, might be in for a rude awakening. One cannot fool GOD.

One needs to repent their sins (and we are all sinners) and repent definition is;

***Repent definition, to feel sorry, self-reproachful, or contrite for past conduct; regret or be conscience-stricken about a past action, attitude, etc***

Note 'past conduct'?

Location hidden

#481010 Jan 27, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I said u were! heheheheeehehe

Oh dear God, have mercy, r u really gonna hurt my nose?

What did i say wrong?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min Aquarius-WY 7,746
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min Anthony MN 681,922
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 19 min Aerobatty 123,778
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 40 min Gabriel 982,347
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr Tony 6,371
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr Charlie Sheen 286,546
Exit the Jewtrix-Free Conspiracy Documentary 4 hr Sparrow 1
More from around the web