Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#480973 Jan 27, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you don't mind me putting in my 2cents here, speaking of Missionaries, the School my boys go to was founded by the surviving members of the Staines family, Australian Missionaries in India, have a read if you're interested; about what they were doing for people in India before being set on fire;
http://ibsresources.org/articles/staines.shtm...
Even after this tragedy, surviving members returned to India and still work with the poor and take the Word of God to people who have never heard of Jesus. Goes to show the blinders people seem to wear sometimes.
Yes, I had read this earlier before I logged in... Praise God for their courage. It's both sad and encouraging at the same time. It rocked the nation and opened the door a little to the Gospel... even if it is a narrow opening.

#480974 Jan 27, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, there is no god and no Adam and Eva!
Good Afternoon Henry, welp... I guess that settle it! Smile.
fastbigdog

Dalton, GA

#480976 Jan 27, 2013
Jesus loves everyone everyone on earth.problum is we dont love him.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#480977 Jan 27, 2013
Theodore Rose wrote:
<quoted text>That has nothing to do with the Bible and being baptized in water does not save anyone unless you keep the water and then the dirt is saved in the water. Just so you know wiccans continue to kill and eat aborted babies. That is why many work in Planned Killing clinics.
You got a lot of those clinics out there in Norco?

I thought it was just goats and horses and stuff like that.

I'll ask Al Garcia and RiversideRedneck, they'll know for sure.

Rancho and Riverside aren't too far from you.

#480979 Jan 27, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Especially depending on whom the observer is viewing as a "christian".
Considering there are 40,000 different flavors of Christianity.. we're bound to step on one another's toes. But anyone who does not have the Spirit of God.. how does that scripture go again?

#480981 Jan 27, 2013
Hava a good day everyone.

:)

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#480985 Jan 27, 2013
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text>You just give up. You quit. You do have cheerleaders here. Other blind guides.
.. surrender is relatively easy but it doesn't mean one gives up. It seems you do not want to surrender to logic ..
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text>Atheists arguments are infantile and self centered.
.. there it is! Attack #1. We see two different things ..
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text>Atheism is the main precident for all crimes against humanity and nature since they assume there is no accounting to God for anything if human justice can be avoided.
.. attack #2. You know that's not true. Christians have committed crimes against humanity ..
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text>We are all enslaved to what we give ourselves to. In your case you are enslaved to your sexuality which in reality is far more important than relationship with God. You sell your birthright cheap and for a thing which does not last.
.. attack #3. Do we know each other ??..
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text>I can live or die with being a martyr for Risen Savior.
.. exactly. It seems you enjoy playing victim, martyr. It's an easy path to follow ..

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#480986 Jan 27, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You got a lot of those clinics out there in Norco?
I thought it was just goats and horses and stuff like that.
I'll ask Al Garcia and RiversideRedneck, they'll know for sure.
Rancho and Riverside aren't too far from you.
.. Theodore Rose is The Troll of Many Socks ..

.. do you need another sheet ??..

Catcher1

Hermosa Beach, CA

#480987 Jan 27, 2013
Theodore Rose wrote:
<quoted text>What's love got to do with it. NO homosexual, no evil doer or sexual impure person shall inherit the kingdom of heaven. Jesus calls these the children of the devil. In other words, they will go to hell, God loved all of mankind but flushed them with the fllod, he loved the people of Sodom and Gomorrah but destroyed them too. It is a simple thing. Keep a rotten apple in a bunch of apples and the whole bunch will soon rot. Sin can not continue and it has to go to hell with the one who created it, satan.
Oh what's love got to do, got to do with it?
What's love but a second hand emotion?
What's love got to do, got to do with it?
Who needs a heart,
When a heart can be broken.

Tina Turner

Catcher1

Hermosa Beach, CA

#480988 Jan 27, 2013
Theodore Rose wrote:
<quoted text>What makes you think my knowledge of those clinics are limited to my area. Those killing baby clinics are all over. I passed one in Van Nuys the other day and some good Catholic ladies were handing out pamphlets showing unborn babies formed at 6 weeks. Palm Springs in not too far from me either. Neither is San Diego and I cruise into LA.
Just don't cruise on over my way dude, ok? We even have some of those devilish marijuana dispensaries around here and I wouldn't want you to freak out.

By the way, knowledge is; not knowledge are.(Your first sentence)

Catcher1

Hermosa Beach, CA

#480989 Jan 27, 2013
Theodore Rose wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus is never interpreted as vile or evil, that is the devil and it only shows that he has power over his herd. These herds of satans actually try to use Jesus and love to justify their sin and evil. But, they fail to address that Jesus called the unbeliever and sinners the children of the devil. You see, they know that Jesus, God and the Bible are truth and that is why they are so angry.
We are doing such a great job of infusing them with the word of God. They can not leave. It is a truth issue. If not, they would be on the Hindu, Islam or wiccan threads but since they know that they are part of their lack of truth then they are fine with them.
Is a group of satans called a herd?

I thought it was a bevy.

And is there a term for a group of gods?

Anybody around here know?

Catcher1

Hermosa Beach, CA

#480990 Jan 27, 2013
Theodore Rose wrote:
<quoted text>You are really smart. NOT. Let us remove god from your scenario since He is beyond science. Now if there is or was no Adam and Eve then there are no humans. Clearly you do not know the scientific meaning of the names Adam and Eve. Adam simply means first man and Eve simply means mother of all children.
What about Steve?

Huh, Mr. Smartypants?

What does the name Steve mean?

Don't get angry. Answer the question.

Catcher1

Hermosa Beach, CA

#480991 Jan 27, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. Theodore Rose is The Troll of Many Socks ..
.. do you need another sheet ??..
Not yet.

Right now he's a great foil for fun, as they say in Norco.

In due time, he will succumb to the Catcher white sheet.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#480992 Jan 27, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not yet.
Right now he's a great foil for fun, as they say in Norco.
In due time, he will succumb to the Catcher white sheet.
Hello,'sophisticated atheist'!

Have u forgiven me yet?:'-(
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#480993 Jan 27, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is a group of satans called a herd?
I thought it was a bevy.
And is there a term for a group of gods?
Anybody around here know?
enter at end biblical topic,
not your atheistic cheap bul....worth only to spew or fart at all your atheistic below IQ level your trushy posts

Catcher1

Hermosa Beach, CA

#480994 Jan 27, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello,'sophisticated atheist'!
Have u forgiven me yet?:'-(
I don't know what I need to forgive you for, Clementine.

You've always been good to me.

Who said I'm a sophisticated atheist, eh? I wanna know so I can sock him or her on the nose.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#480995 Jan 27, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Try to associate with science. This would be the only human occupation worthy for a real life!
you dumb polack?
how many times I will encourage you to throw your hammer, and chisel and go back to Poland
you illegal idots
z Polski opowiadasz guwno po dwuch butelkach bimbry

spierdalaj chamie z tego miejsca,ty polska bezborzna a swinio
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#480996 Jan 27, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, why should I go to Poland? Only time I was there as a tourist!
nothing funny
you are liar and polack
fluechtlinge aus polen, und du bist grosse Dumkopf,becheuer und grosse Scheisse

go back to warsaw and beg them to get back Ausweiss mit polnische red eagle

ty skonczony popierdolony chory czlowieku
du bist kleine polniche fotce
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#480997 Jan 27, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what I need to forgive you for, Clementine.
You've always been good to me.
Who said I'm a sophisticated atheist, eh? I wanna know so I can sock him or her on the nose.
you got nothing to do,
only seat in own miserable lunatic life on this topic and posting bul....to those muts few left over

I never saw idiots like you all my life

shesh and hush you stinking skunk from this place

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#480998 Jan 27, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<3
E esse e o dilema, minha querida Irmã.

Ha uma infinidade de versos e escritura que prova outros — contra a doutrina "uma vez salvo, sempre salvo." E com toda vez eu citei essas porcoes da Biblia uma infinidade de vezes, eu pedi apenas que uma explicacao seia dada quanto quer; Como eles coincidem? ou, como reconciliamos o que esta escrito se eles nao coincidem? E todo mundo que acredita que esta doutrina repetidamente ignorou minhas perguntas completamente, ou apenas descaradamente se recusa a abordar a questao. Com isso, eu pergunto...

Eles realmente acreditam?

Ate a proxima, querida Irma.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min EditorAtLarge 59,659
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 6 min Peter Ross 446,257
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 30 min Anthony MN 695,495
MESSAGE to Adam Lanza IN HELL 39 min MOGADORE 40
Marco Rubio Could Beat Trump in 2020 40 min MOGADORE 4
Should Black People in the USA Leave America an... (May '13) 42 min MOGADORE 871
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr TrifectaBusted 994,039
wierd situation with my mom. (Jul '14) Mon Pimpy 23
More from around the web