Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#480921 Jan 27, 2013
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> You are not all that likable. I am sure there are non believers who post as obnoxious Christians. Game players.
There you go.

Paranoia or conspiracy theorist?

Hermosa Beach, CA

#480922 Jan 27, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. your VISA was rejected ..
.. please PM American Express card info ..
Coming.

Hermosa Beach, CA

#480924 Jan 27, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. hi ya Luci in the sky, with diamonds ..
.. would you like to chat with Catcher & myself ??..
.. or, would you prefer Tide ??..
<quoted text>
.. abuse? Heavens !! NO. We can chat about whatever your heart desires - the flood, economics, the meaning of life, sex. Conversation is always stimulating ..
Poetic License Taken
Come to me tonight, come to me tonight,
We've taken everything in sight,
Except for the strings on your kite.
I don't know why JuiciLu thinks I'm not talking to her....

Hermosa Beach, CA

#480925 Jan 27, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Especially depending on whom the observer is viewing as a "christian".
A Christian to me would be a person who believes Christ is Lord.

Am I wrong?
Henry

Lichtenstein, Germany

#480926 Jan 27, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Especially depending on whom the observer is viewing as a "christian".
Jesus never will come. He is dead approximately 2000 years!

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#480927 Jan 27, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Am I wrong?
True but there is a difference between the way you believe and the way that GOD would have you believe, whic h is to believe on him by repentance and obedience to his Word and will.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#480928 Jan 27, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. hi ya BM. Hope all is well with you and yours ..
.. can you show me the 'alleged' errors in the bible ??..
Find them yourself. Do your own homework.
.. just to update you, the Mormon church continues to baptize Jews who died in the holocaust. Are these souls now saved ??..
Am not an apologist for Mormons.
Henry

Lichtenstein, Germany

#480929 Jan 27, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
I praise you Lord, for who you are; the Alpha, Omega, Beginning and the End, Savior and Lord, you're my best friend; Creator of all. Thank you for being my best friend forever. Thank you for being my heavenly Father, always present and always there for me. Thank you for being my sustainer and protector. And thank you for saving me and setting me upon the solid Rock--Jesus. In His name I pray. Amen.
Prime time with God
Jesus is one of the thousands of gods, which have never existed and are only myths!
Henry

Lichtenstein, Germany

#480930 Jan 27, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
"if you would travel around the world, you would see complete moral,spiritual and life degradation of all nations"
I wonder if I can get all of that on one of our demotivational embroidered throw pillows.
I don't trust your "world wide travel experience." In fact, I don't trust your judgment on anything. I've also traveled the world extensively, and disagree with you. People are basically trying to get along with one another and want to do the right thing when possible.
You're looking at our world through your Christian goggles again, which teaches you that man is evil, and that the world is much more corrupt and dangerous than it actually is. If you accept that worldview, you will have been cheated out of enjoying your stay here more. It really a wonderful world, but you have been taught to hate and fear it. You're taught to feel like an alien in your own world:
• "Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him." - 1 John 2:15
• "They are not of the world, even as I am not of it." - John 17:16
• "Do not conform to the pattern of this world" - Romans 12:2
You're also to be alienated to your family, like trifecta1:
• "If anyone comes to me and does not hate his father and mother, his wife and children, his brothers and sisters--yes, even his own life--he cannot be my disciple." - Luke 14:26
And finally, you are an alien being trapped temporarily in your own flesh:
• "For the flesh desires what is contrary to the Spirit, and the Spirit what is contrary to the flesh. They are in conflict with each other, so that you are not to do whatever you want." - Galatians 5:16-18
• " For it is we who are the circumcision, we who serve God by his Spirit, who boast in Christ Jesus, and who put no confidence in the flesh." - Philippians 3:2-4
This is all quite damaging.
Just forget that fancy bible with its funny fairy tales!
Henry

Lichtenstein, Germany

#480931 Jan 27, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Am I wrong?
Surely you are absolutely wrong!

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#480932 Jan 27, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Christian versus Christian.
Very odd to the observer.
it should not be odd.
the things that might throw you for a loop is things like these:

a Christian does not mean that they is a Jesus follower.

The american klu klux klan is a Christian group. But they routinely practice murder, hate, anti-semitism and they hate Jews.

So you know they no follow Jesus, because Jesus is a Jew, so Jesus can't hate Jews, Jesus is against murder, hate and and anti-semitism.

So if you cling to the word [Christian]that will throw you off. Because just because someone say they Christian not mean they worship Jesus Christ. They could be a Christian just because of the family they born in.

So it should not shock you when you see Christian argue with Christian. Because [Christian]ity is a religion. A Jesus follower have a daily spiritual experience with Jesus Christ.

most of the time, the two is not the same thing.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#480933 Jan 27, 2013
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text>Am not an apologist for Mormons.
.. fair enough ..

.. you witness, evangelize and defend your beliefs, that's what your leaders, God and the bible tell you to do. Like it or not, you are an apologist for your faith and must try to refute intellectual objections ..

.. unfortunately, atheists and secular humanists know most of your arguments and you cannot successfully defend the rebuttals of critical thinkers ..

.. ultimately, you must become a martyr for your faith. This psychological gimmick has been carefully postulated by people far greater than you and me ..

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#480934 Jan 27, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Am I wrong?
believing and practicing not the same thing.

a lot of people believe Jesus Christ is Lord.

But if they no live they life practicing Jesus words, or applying Jesus Words, or no have the baptism of Jesus Holy Spirit, just because they believe Jesus Christ is Lord, that alone no do them much good.

you need a lot more than belief writer.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#480935 Jan 27, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. fair enough ..
.. you witness, evangelize and defend your beliefs, that's what your leaders, God and the bible tell you to do. Like it or not, you are an apologist for your faith and must try to refute intellectual objections ..
.. unfortunately, atheists and secular humanists know most of your arguments and you cannot successfully defend the rebuttals of critical thinkers ..
.. ultimately, you must become a martyr for your faith. This psychological gimmick has been carefully postulated by people far greater than you and me ..
JESUS WORDS(EXCLUDED IS YOU)
John 15;1
I am the true vine,and my Father is the hisbandman

2/EVERY BRANCH IN ME THAT BEARETH NOT FRUIT(YOUR ROTTEN FRUITS KILLED YOU) HE TAKETH AWAY AND EVERY BRANCH THAT BEARETH DRUITMHE PUGETH IT,THAT IT MAY BRING FORTH MORE FRUIT

Also repent,quit your immoral filth, start pray to God,study His word and after repentance stop argues with those faken christianity,
ONLY BE PUGETH AND BRING MORE FRUIT TO THE GODS VINE TREE

you can be fit verse 3 Jesus Words

try to start high morasl innocent life from today,
try find male earthly huaband humble believer with his manly vigor and sex desires with you as 2 living precious Gods Created creatures and family-still is not to late to be really happy

but now your happiness is simple fake

have good day my confused dead honey comb sweet
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#480936 Jan 27, 2013
<quoted text>
And that is another threat to the church - you feeling free to interpret the scriptures as you like.
What do you need the church for if you can have a direct relationship to the god? The original church made itself indispensable by teaching only priests to read its few hand written bibles, and giving them the power to administer the necessary rites to enter heaven such as baptism, the eucharist, and last rites.
Public education and printing presses undermined this, Protestantism resulted, and the Catholic church lost a huge chunk of its political and social clout to a competing Christian strain.
your post is only worthy to fart at this post and at you
FART

I DON'T CARE SLIGHTES YOUR BAMBLINGS NOR ANY TEACHINGS OF WORLDWIDE CHRISTIANITY FULL OF LIES ALSE DECEIVED YOU TOO.

God doesn't have limited and assigned by wicked human existency and place builded from bricks and concrete read Bible Isaiah 66;1-2.PSALM 34;18

BYE
FIND SOMEONE WHO WILL LISTEN YOUR BUL..... mostly listen you homosexauls,lesbians, or atheists very low IQ,s and morality

hush
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#480937 Jan 27, 2013
<quoted text>
"if you would travel around the world, you would see complete moral,spiritual and life degradation of all nations"
I wonder if I can get all of that on one of our demotivational embroidered throw pillows.
I don't trust your "world wide travel experience." In fact, I don't trust your judgment on anything. I've also traveled the world extensively, and disagree with you. People are basically trying to get along with one another and want to do the right thing when possible.
You're looking at our world through your Christian goggles again, which teaches you that man is evil, and that the world is much more corrupt and dangerous than it actually is. If you accept that worldview, you will have been cheated out of enjoying your stay here more. It really a wonderful world, but you have been taught to hate and fear it. You're taught to feel like an alien in your own world:
• "Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him." - 1 John 2:15
• "They are not of the world, even as I am not of it." - John 17:16
• "Do not conform to the pattern of this world" - Romans 12:2
You're also to be alienated to your family, like trifecta1:
• "If anyone comes to me and does not hate his father and mother, his wife and children, his brothers and sisters--yes, even his own life--he cannot be my disciple." - Luke 14:26
And finally, you are an alien being trapped temporarily in your own flesh:
• "For the flesh desires what is contrary to the Spirit, and the Spirit what is contrary to the flesh. They are in conflict with each other, so that you are not to do whatever you want." - Galatians 5:16-18
• " For it is we who are the circumcision, we who serve God by his Spirit, who boast in Christ Jesus, and who put no confidence in the flesh." - Philippians 3:2-4
This is all quite damaging.
I pee and fart on your trust in me,if I traveled or travel anyway,
I AM NOT THAT STUPID AMERICAN DREAMING ABOUT LONDON,AND SEASTING IN N.CAROLINA SHED HOUSE(MORTGAGE 30 YEARS 7 DAY WORKING TO PAY BILLS)

I also pee on your quotes and passages fiting your atheistic agendas and stupidity(passages taken out of context)

NOBODY GAVE YOU IDIOT ANY SPIRITUAL AUTHORITY EVEN TO POST PUBLICALY THOSE PASSAGES

Flush your atheistic s.... and churchoidal explanations and don't respond to me anyway

I am not suitable party by your table discussions full of viomoits and lies,also immoral acts

just wort only FARTS
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#480938 Jan 27, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Just forget that fancy bible with its funny fairy tales!
Go back to polski?
ty durny henku patentowany idioto!
Henry

Bischofferode, Germany

#480939 Jan 27, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> True but there is a difference between the way you believe and the way that GOD would have you believe, whic h is to believe on him by repentance and obedience to his Word and will.
Of course, jesus is dead long ago!
Henry

Bischofferode, Germany

#480940 Jan 27, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. hi ya BM. Hope all is well with you and yours ..
.. can you show me the 'alleged' errors in the bible ??..
.. just to update you, the Mormon church continues to baptize Jews who died in the holocaust. Are these souls now saved ??..
Very sorry, there are no souls after being dead!

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#480941 Jan 27, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Good evening Adam, accordingly, it is true that many are in hell right now. Hell and the lake of fire are not the same btw... hell is basically a holding tank and the lake of fire is calle the 2nd death. Those who are in hell at this time will eventually end up in the lake of fire unfortunately and there is no such thing as purgatory in the scriptures. The only thing that comes close to it is a scripture that talks about paradise but that has ended after Jesus' resurrection.
The reason why people go to hell is because God cannot lie... God's judgement for the wages of sin is death and has always been even since satan and some of the other angels sinned. Hell wasn't originally prepared for mankind... it was originally prepared for the devil and his angels according to Jesus. Now the fallen angels are not spared or saved by Christ's death and resurrection... they will surely be tormented. Demons even mention that fact that they know they will be tormented.
But God sent His Son Jesus to save mankind from this punishment (the wages of sin)... that is, all those who would come to believe (choose to trust) in Him.
Yes, God is merciful, loving and all of that... but some leave out the fact that God is also a vengeful God.
That is quote obvious. The punishment described here is uncannily similar to another method of "dispersement" of judgment and determination of undesirables (those that did not live up to or meet the standards of purity and behavior expected).
(1)-Once determination was made, the poor soul was sent to a place to strip him of all earthly things he possessed and would no longer need.
(2)-The poor soul would then be sent to a "holding tank" such as you describe, Where those in charge would be sure they were made "cleaner" to the best of their ability, and more determination about his value and worthiness would be made in preparation for the next process.
(3)-The poor soul has now arrived at one of the places where he will either be useful and work for his sins to stay final judgement or just be held for final judgement.
(4)-Final stop ...no one escapes final judgement.
==========

(1)-Bernburg--collection point

(2)-Frohburg--Labor camp; Buchenwald subcamp

(3)-Buchenwald--Labor camp

(4)Treblinka--Extermination camp

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min spider1954 38,454
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Michael 641,760
Hi, Sweetie......EYE will ALWAYS """"LOVE YOU''... 5 min Doctor REALITY 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 8 min good true observa... 44,415
Black people are more evolved then white people? (May '13) 14 min andet1987 202
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 15 min pusherman_ 970,064
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 19 min Toby 104,736
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 2 hr Paul is dead 4,150
More from around the web