Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#480900 Jan 27, 2013
Encouraging Words....

And let the peace that comes from Christ rule in your hearts. For as members of one body you are called to live in peace. And always be thankful.

Colossians 3:15

K-Love

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#480902 Jan 27, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh well, one of my boys was still at Grandma's (in the Lockyer area) so even thought the BBQ was cancelled I tried to drive out there to get my boy as school's back on in 2 days and flooded my car, it's been towed out but there is some damage and now it's looking like my boy may miss the start of school.
Here's the link;
http://video.news.ninemsn.com.au/live/brisban...
I couldn't get your video to work...but I watched another one...My goodness that is bad.....You weren't the lady that they had to rescue...were you?.

Hope it calms down a little and starts going down...

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#480903 Jan 27, 2013
Have a great SONday.....

God Bless

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#480904 Jan 27, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Lawest :) I hope you are well. I think you are right, I've only seen a few posts but it's blatantly obvious. I'm missing part of the story no doubt but having been rudely confronted by a complete stranger for liking someone's post says a lot to me about a person. I too apologised to no avail. I'm not sure why you bother with it but well said. Keep warm.
Blessings to you and yours dear Brother <3
You are correct there, you are missing more than a part of the story.
No matter though..
I have my reasons for not supporting their "ministry" here
on this thread..

I asked you what you thought was so great about a long
fictional story written by Q- to paint himslf a victim (yet again).
You my dear, responded rudely..Yet, I should somehow just fall in line w you because of a half wit apology?

As far as you being approached by a "stranger"- you realize this is an open forum? I have read some of your "work" around topix-
you have no problem responding to any posts that you may be for or against..
Wonder why the double standard?

Either way, you continue to post as you see fit,
and I will do the same..

Have fun.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#480905 Jan 27, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't get a fruit basket :'{
you will just have to make do with the delusion you were given

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#480906 Jan 27, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Christian versus Christian.
Very odd to the observer.
Not sure why it should seem so odd..

There are all different walks of life, and so many
different ideals and opinions..

To claim to be a Christian doesn't mean, to me, that I
now have to fall all over anyone else claiming that title..

I just have no use for a person claiming to be a christian, yet
if you do not believe it "his" way, you are bullied
and threatened.
And that is exactly what I come up against here with these two fellas.. my, they are good chameleons these days..hmmmm..
Yet, they have both threatened physical harm to others they
have been in debates with. All in the name of God..

It's like dealing with the religious right here in this counrty.
They want to be in your bedroom, they want to control who you Love- tell you how to live, raise your childrn, they want to suffocate you - all the time while clutching onto
their bibles and, now and again, hitting you over the head
with it- all in the name of God, mind you..

I have no problem, once in a while, trying my damnest to knock them off their selfmade, selfrighteous bully pulpits..
To me,their ministry isn't about God's Love- it's about self love..

- you prolly just got more than you bargained for..lol..
Sorry, just wanted to try and explain a little of where I am coming from..

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#480907 Jan 27, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
You rarely see that on the atheist threads. The Christians that go to those are fairly united.
But you rarely see the nice Christians there, either. This is really my first experience on a predominantly Christian thread. I hadn't seen three Christians I liked before this in over four years of posting. Al Garcia, Nettie, and Fossil Bob were about it.
This thread has at least four Christians that I like already, so it's probably giving me a truer look a cross-section of the kind of people that the church produces. It's really quite a dreadful assortment on the atheist threads - mostly the Dr. Shrink and Counter_Strike equivalents.
You are not all that likable. I am sure there are non believers who post as obnoxious Christians. Game players.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#480908 Jan 27, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sent PM with credit card information.
Proceed!!!!
.. your VISA was rejected ..

.. please PM American Express card info ..

With Established Harem

#480909 Jan 27, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Good Morning HL... no, I'm actually possibly one of the few believers who believe that there are errors contained in the bible. For myself, The more I studied the scriptures, the more I looked at the Bible as a Raw Diamond, for lack of a better phrase... It doesn't look like a finished diamond but the diamond is in there, so to speak. One has to be careful in getting to the finished product. There's a lot more to that story.
An example would be how they substituted Easter for Passover in the bible. Easter in it's original form is nothing compared to Passover. The RCC back in those days just wanted to make peace and compromise with the pagans in order to bring them into the RCC. Catholic means "universal" by the way. Those Christians and pagans who did not join the RCC were deemed heretics.
So anyways, that's one example.
.. good for you! Many posters quote specific biblical passages to confirm their position but fail to understand intent or cultural bias ..

.. sex is a natural act, it cannot be moral or immoral. If a person engages in sex because of love, it is moral. Conversely, if a person selfishly uses the sexual act, or if it brings harm to another, it is immoral. Ultimately, sex is neutral. Doesn't matter if it's homosexual or heterosexual ..
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>But when Christian missionaries go on their own with support of a church group or a kind benefactor... it's all for the good. That kind of reminds me to list some good works that missionaries are doing all over the world. I did that a few months ago and got side tracked into doing something else.
.. yes, Christian missionaries do good work but their ultimate goal is to introduce non-believers to Jesus, change their thinking and convert through good deeds. Therein lies the rub ..

With Established Harem

#480910 Jan 27, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>When Waldorf finds his forever home?
.. Waldorf is a heathen, lives for the now. OH !! how I envy the little guy ..

.. so, you believe animals go to heaven ??..

With Established Harem

#480911 Jan 27, 2013
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> Not necessarly.
<quoted text> Christianity grows in India and China in spite of the variations and values. <quoted text> Havoc? Perhaps they stopped marrying their sisters or having sex with goats. Stopped war mongering. You are selective in your facts as usual. If it worked in Pagan Corinth it can work anywhere.
<quoted text> Being a happy lesbo in a strict Muslem culture will probably get you killed.
<quoted text> I can show the alleged errors but will not. <quoted text> And you know that how? They have the capacity to understand the basics. Bodily resurrection of Christ. Exclusive Savior of the world. Not that complicated.
<quoted text> Better that what? You must think ''we'' can save ourselves apart from risen Jesus. Create utopia right here? Good luck with that.
.. hi ya BM. Hope all is well with you and yours ..

.. can you show me the 'alleged' errors in the bible ??..

.. just to update you, the Mormon church continues to baptize Jews who died in the holocaust. Are these souls now saved ??..

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#480912 Jan 27, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Blowing thru as always and such a nice warm shout >>>LAWEST<<<
Always with you there in Spirit my Freind... and trusting prayers are reaching you in Comfort.
"All may change but Jesus never,
Glory to his name!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =5zbQnKvwaBgXX&noredirect= 1
Vangelis - conquest of the paradise - the universe
Blessings always 2 U and yours,
Irrira
All I can say that it is always good to see you my friend of which we just don't see enough of you. May God's Blessings be with U and yours as well.(:
stop polical correctness

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#480913 Jan 27, 2013
Just Wondering wrote:
I'm human and without thinking, I probably sin once or twice a day. One of my worst is impatience. Another is gossip. Let's face it, we all gossip and sometimes don't even realize we're doing it, like "did you hear about so and so whos name is in the paper" and that's after it's been passed along nine or ten times. Another is envy, especially when I hear of someone who has won the lottery and I think "Why them instead of me?" Laziness is another. I find myself picking up the tv remote instead of picking up the Bible and searching for the answer to a question that is bothering me and asking for guidance. I could go on and on but in my heart, Jesus and God are very important to me and I feel that I am loved in spite of the fact that I have to apologize to Him every day, sometimes more than once even though I feel in my heart that I don't deserve the love and peace that follow. Anyhow, JMHO. Blessings to all, I for one am going to work on those that I have mentioned and hopefully be a better person for it.
Religion is a bunch of hooey for weak people who have absolutely no concept of time. Think about it; 4.4 million years ago our species was evolving. So how can it be that a mere 2000 years ago all these religions started popping up? All of a sudden the son of a god was born and wallah allah - we need to start behaving. Which we still don't behave as we should as we still kill each other, rape each other, and try to force beliefs on others; basically try to control anything we don't have the intelligence to understand. Hence religion; All religions ...what did Karl Marx say?... Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people. Instead of increasing our brain power most people depend on religion to feed their vacuous minds.

With Established Harem

#480914 Jan 27, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. hi ya Luci in the sky, with diamonds ..
.. would you like to chat with Catcher & myself ??..
.. or, would you prefer Tide ??..
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll chat to anyone as long as no abuse is involved. What shall we chat about? Cats? Geography? Science? Music? The weather, it's madness here, up North of where I live there's been a flood related death and 2 people are missing, I have friends there and the Army is involved now, a bit stressful.
Not sure Catcher is still speaking to me but I'm happy to get to know new people. I do love that song :)
.. abuse? Heavens !! NO. We can chat about whatever your heart desires - the flood, economics, the meaning of life, sex. Conversation is always stimulating ..

Poetic License Taken

Come to me tonight, come to me tonight,
We've taken everything in sight,
Except for the strings on your kite.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#480915 Jan 27, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Lawest :) I hope you are well. I think you are right, I've only seen a few posts but it's blatantly obvious. I'm missing part of the story no doubt but having been rudely confronted by a complete stranger for liking someone's post says a lot to me about a person. I too apologised to no avail. I'm not sure why you bother with it but well said. Keep warm.
Blessings to you and yours dear Brother <3
Good morning JLU, I am doing well my friend, I think that the best way of dealing with this person is to simply ignore her. Wish there were a way to get you to send some of that warm air here in chilly South Carolina, lol..........anyway I wish you a Blessed SONday IN the Lord Jesus.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#480916 Jan 27, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Christian versus Christian.
Very odd to the observer.
Especially depending on whom the observer is viewing as a "christian".
JustALoser

Kansas City, MO

#480917 Jan 27, 2013
MalbarCACA Controller wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that so? No abuse, hey?
Go chat here AFRO BABOON:
JuicyLu who is she.... who was she....... where does she hang out?
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia/TC...
Come here and check it out:

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/TOFEQ1T...

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#480918 Jan 27, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Amen Bro... meh, just like a single gnat may bother me at a picnic temporarily... that is kind of how I view the situation. I'm still going to eatd do what I have to do... but I got this <<<swattt!>> >
Good morning my friend, as I just said to J-LU..........it is only annoying if you give her credence and response.

Have a Blessed day bro.

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#480919 Jan 27, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
You rarely see that on the atheist threads. The Christians that go to those are fairly united.
But you rarely see the nice Christians there, either. This is really my first experience on a predominantly Christian thread. I hadn't seen three Christians I liked before this in over four years of posting. Al Garcia, Nettie, and Fossil Bob were about it.
This thread has at least four Christians that I like already, so it's probably giving me a truer look a cross-section of the kind of people that the church produces. It's really quite a dreadful assortment on the atheist threads - mostly the Dr. Shrink and Counter_Strike equivalents.
I also remember RockStarAwesome, my favorite Christian who unfortunately hasn't been posting for quite a while.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#480920 Jan 27, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
I praise you Lord, for who you are; the Alpha, Omega, Beginning and the End, Savior and Lord, you're my best friend; Creator of all. Thank you for being my best friend forever. Thank you for being my heavenly Father, always present and always there for me. Thank you for being my sustainer and protector. And thank you for saving me and setting me upon the solid Rock--Jesus. In His name I pray. Amen.
Prime time with God
Amen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min VIKING 49,199
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 7 min Annaleigh 105,644
Erotic, tantric and nuru massage - Central London (Sep '12) 10 min toby lad 8
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min truth 646,781
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 38 min onemale 281,278
Lido Theater, Dallas (Mar '12) 40 min Ramiro 417
looking for fun 52 min jakejonhson28 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr VIKING 971,775
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 6 hr taylorr 25
More from around the web