thanks?
<smile>

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#480800 Jan 26, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Grace :) just watched your last link and have been giving this some thought as I had not thought about OSAS much before. I'm wondering, by this premise, does that mean my beer guzzling AJ God rejecting hubby is still saved because he was raised and was a devout Christian for the first 19 years of his life? He has been rejecting God since, for 12 years now. What about the x Christians next door? I'm trying to understand is all. Hope you are keeping warm and well. Blessings <3
If I might ask. You said quote: "does that mean my beer guzzling AJ God rejecting hubby is still saved because he was raised and was a devout Christian for the first 19 years of his life?"

What does that mean?

Are you saying he was saved because he was raised in the Christian faith for the first 19 years of his life?

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#480801 Jan 26, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
If I might ask. You said quote: "does that mean my beer guzzling AJ God rejecting hubby is still saved because he was raised and was a devout Christian for the first 19 years of his life?"
What does that mean?
Are you saying he was saved because he was raised in the Christian faith for the first 19 years of his life?
I was asking Grace a question, because I do not know the answer. Are you trying to understand my question?

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#480802 Jan 26, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
if you would travel around the world, you would see complete moral,spiritual and life degradation of all nations not only western capitalistic demonic greedy individuals eating only money from each single human.
trust my world wide travel experience as private person and inpast as misionary for many years as JW
Did you do much traveling during the Dark Ages?

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#480803 Jan 26, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Grace :) just watched your last link and have been giving this some thought as I had not thought about OSAS much before. I'm wondering, by this premise, does that mean my beer guzzling AJ God rejecting hubby is still saved because he was raised and was a devout Christian for the first 19 years of his life? He has been rejecting God since, for 12 years now. What about the x Christians next door? I'm trying to understand is all. Hope you are keeping warm and well. Blessings <3
Hi J Lu..I am doing fine and I hope you are as well. I believe you answered your own question in your post. Your ex is a God rejector? Just because he was raised in a Christian home and tried to lived a devout CHURCH life doesn't mean that he BELIEVED and if he did at one time ever believed then I believe GOD will restore what is already HIS....Peter denied Jesus 3 times AND he saw Jesus, Walked with Jesus and was taught by Jesus Himself. Will your ex face Gods punishment? I believe he will. If you had a child and he/she turned to alcohol and denied you as their mother, would you STILL be their mother? Would you still love him/her? Do you believe Gods love is stronger than yours? Those are the questions you may want to think about and study the scriptures on..Have a blessed night J LU

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#480804 Jan 26, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Give it time. There is a delay before the avatar appears on the site. I don't think it was removed.
Bonsoir mon ami, I have wanted to place this one here for a while now, it has deep signifigance for Sora and myself. The meaning behind it is melancholic more so for him than for myself. It is by Lubin Baugin it is called Still life with water biscuits or in French Le dessert de gaufrettes. I shall keep this one.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#480805 Jan 26, 2013
For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing,but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.
I will destroy the wisdom of the wise;the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate.

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#480806 Jan 26, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir mon ami, I have wanted to place this one here for a while now, it has deep signifigance for Sora and myself. The meaning behind it is melancholic more so for him than for myself. It is by Lubin Baugin it is called Still life with water biscuits or in French Le dessert de gaufrettes. I shall keep this one.
It is very beautiful. Looks appealing too, lol.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#480807 Jan 26, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
again GW
those webs doesn't work in worldwide far remote globe areas and are worthless in the sight of Bible,and ONLY GODS SPIRIT WHO PENETRATE EACH HUMAN BEING LIVING ON THIS EARTH,
those webs are not gate to the true sound doctrines of Bible,only validated by God to each elect one chosen from all nations,languages,tribes and classes
please Count only on Bible and power of Holy Spirit who is able to penetrate your heart,mind, and daily life,
just GW be careful those organize religions influenced by spirit of devil- where is spirit of devil THERE IS NOT PLACE FOR GODS SPIRIT AND NO PLACE FOR HIS CHOSEN BY GRACE GODS CHILDREN
God bless you GW
Thank You Dr Shrink..I appreciate your concern for me. I pray for discernment and trust the Holy Spirit's guidence. God Bless you too

Location hidden

#480808 Jan 26, 2013
Where is the wise man,Where is the scholar,Where is the philosoper of this age.Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world.For since in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom did not know him.God was pleased through the foolishness of what was preached to save those who beleived.

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#480809 Jan 26, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi J Lu..I am doing fine and I hope you are as well. I believe you answered your own question in your post. Your ex is a God rejector? Just because he was raised in a Christian home and tried to lived a devout CHURCH life doesn't mean that he BELIEVED and if he did at one time ever believed then I believe GOD will restore what is already HIS....Peter denied Jesus 3 times AND he saw Jesus, Walked with Jesus and was taught by Jesus Himself. Will your ex face Gods punishment? I believe he will. If you had a child and he/she turned to alcohol and denied you as their mother, would you STILL be their mother? Would you still love him/her? Do you believe Gods love is stronger than yours? Those are the questions you may want to think about and study the scriptures on..Have a blessed night J LU
Thanks Grace, I will give it some thought but God loves everyone, does that mean everyone is saved? My husband did believe, truly, then he stopped believing, because of things he saw in Indonesia and other places, as a Soldier. Yes, I too believe my husband will face God's punishment I just don't know if he will be saved if he does not return to God. He's not my ex, I mentioned x Christians as in the ones in WINLAC. Your post is confusing to me. Thank you anyway, have a good night and God Bless <3

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#480810 Jan 26, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
It is very beautiful. Looks appealing too, lol.
Bonsoir Luciana,

I have always enjoyed painting still lifes. The wafers and the red wine have symbolic meaning. For those familiar with the culture of Southern France, the sadness is heartbreaking as it is with us.

Location hidden

#480811 Jan 26, 2013
Jews demand miraculous signs and Greeks look for wisdom but we preach Christ crucified a stumbling block to Jew and foolishness to Gentiles,but to those whom God had call,both Jews and Greeks,Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God,For the foolishness and the weakness of God is stronger than man's strength.

Location hidden

#480812 Jan 26, 2013
Think of what you were when you were called.Not many of you were wise by human standards;Not many were influential;not many were of noble birth.

Location hidden

#480813 Jan 26, 2013
But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise.God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong.

He chose the lowly things of this world and the despied things and the things that are not to nullify the things that are.

Location hidden

#480814 Jan 26, 2013
So that no one may boast before him.It is because of him that you are in Christ Jesus who has become for us wisdom from God. that is our righteous,holiness,and redemption.Therefore as it is Let him who boasts boast in the Lord.

Location hidden

#480815 Jan 26, 2013
By grace God gave.I laid a foundation as an expert builder and someone else is building on it.But each one should be careful how he builds.For no one can lay any foudation other than the one already layed which is Jesus Christ.If any man builds on this foundation using gold,silver,costly stones,wood,hay or straw.his work will be shown for what it is because the day will bring light to it.

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#480816 Jan 26, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
So that no one may boast before him.It is because of him that you are in Christ Jesus who has become for us wisdom from God. that is our righteous,holiness,and redemption.Therefore as it is Let him who boasts boast in the Lord.
Amen <3

Location hidden

#480817 Jan 26, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen <3
Evening J;

Tis cold here freezes at 32 tis headed for a 34 tonight.Even tho is cold ventured outside to peek at the sky.Dark clouds with the moon dancing amoung them playing peeka boo with mother earth.(smile)Awee the wonder of it all the simplest of pleasures.

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#480818 Jan 26, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Evening J;
Tis cold here freezes at 32 tis headed for a 34 tonight.Even tho is cold ventured outside to peek at the sky.Dark clouds with the moon dancing amoung them playing peeka boo with mother earth.(smile)Awee the wonder of it all the simplest of pleasures.
It's good you're having fun with it. The weather here is insane, now roads are flooded and I can't got to a family BBQ I was rather looking forward to. Want a chop?
Love ya LW God Bless <3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Ooogah Boogah 777,965
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min confrinting with ... 560,388
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 18 min putti 5,527
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 39 min lovewithin 39,378
White Men, Would You Have A BABY by a Black Woman (Apr '10) 42 min that guy you know 464
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 45 min Aura Mytha 265,422
Bull and Boar - an 18th century Welsh tavern. 48 min Ed Teach 98
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 4 hr yon 4,875
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 14 hr Kaitlin the Wolf ... 441,810
More from around the web