|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
That's real poor.
Your contempt for the Most High is astonishingly evil; and you believe it is ok to do so? I don't need to condemn any of you, for you do a great job condemning yourselves, preparing yourselves for the Great and Terrible day of His judgment, and I pray I remain on His side.
You all don't understand. All you want to do is mock people's beliefs and you all end up sounding like broken records, repeating teh same garbage over and over again.
And it's not like you never had it explained to you countless times before you came to this thread. You know the story, you've seen the documentaries, read the books, watched the movies and heard the explanations. This just proves you've purposed in your heart to hate everything Yahweh Elohiym (barack be He) stands for including His moral Law and teh sacrifice of His only begotten for your sins and mine.
You all don't come in here looking for an explanation, or an answer to your questions, or to hold reason, because like Pharaoh you've all hardened your heards beyond steel and concrete. You have come in here to create a bigger problem out of existing issues and disrespect people's faith then turn around and expect people will welcome your crap.
This is why you quote bible verses you don't believe in, such as "turning the other cheek". Not everyone are good and decent people in this world, so no one should expect that everyone who comes in here and cry out for certain rights are good and decent people either. You all come in here lifting the flags of your abominations high and prod riding your dirty colored horses and expect to be shown quarter?
We may only be exchanging words now, but do not think for a second that Yahweh (barack be He) will not defend His name one day of Judgment, when His cup is full and His people cry out for redemption from the bondage or sin, evil and out of control wickedness upon the land. The Tribulation times approaches, and His people should prepare because you people (whether you're aware or not) will seek to exact a revenge upon believers worse than the Inquisition could ever imagine.
You will all bow down and worship the beast who will be drunk from the blood of Yahweh's people and you will sing songs of victory and freedom. Yes, the church has done many evil things in the past, a past they ought not to be proud of, but you won't stop at the church, you all want to spit in the Almighty's face, just like on occasion homosexual cross dressers go into the churches and mockingly walk down the isle. You won't wake up and hear the truth because you enjoy you sinful and wicked ways, but I pray you don't wake up and realize this when it is too late.
Counter_Strike: As it was written, so shall it be done.[Quo Vadis]
agree with you again my dear bro

they are worthy only loud farts
Doctor REALITY

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Dr Shrink wrote:
My homophobia is an act. I come out now. Where is that delicious Doctor REALITY?
Here I am ol' Shrinky dink , gets ready to pop my pink!
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, fine.
But who is the savior?
I answered you,you stupid
and still you ask same question

there is not any saviour for you,

your saviour is doctor with full bag of pills against Aids and Hiv
And terpentine or gasoloine wash up your d..... full of s... after sex with second man?
Doctor REALITY

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

You know I like sports,playin' some football...got ol' Shrinky to get on the team!

Yup, when he started I was a tight end , but now the end of the season I'm a W-I-D-E receiver!

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. just don't take her handcuffs off ..
Shhhh! We have to call them bracelets!
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. how often do you post sermons? Don't want to miss any ..
my dear
you are to stupid and to poor on the top
to learn good lessons from CS sermons

just your brain doesn't fit normal sounds

poor women getting every day old,and be as ugly witch after 42 age,first day when menstruation die like skunk,women eggs will be lost on the empty walkway,and tstotrone disapear-causing grey hair, wrinkles everywhere,old female part full of deadly pimples from batery AAA d....
teeths fall dow one after one from cheap cigaretes,drygs, alcohol

and aproaching horible aids sickness at end look like living skeleton covered by old yellow skin-and death at end-6 feet down,coffin from cartoon-faster to be eaten your dead stinking corpse by white maggots,insects and worms entering each hole- dead ears, nose,dead wrinkle ugly mouth,ass, only not female hole because is infested by dead stinking jelly pimples effect of AAA batery d...

so?
your future is very ugly and detestible
pfuj
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
You know I like sports,playin' some football...got ol' Shrinky to get on the team!
Yup, when he started I was a tight end , but now the end of the season I'm a W-I-D-E receiver!
wanka
go eat evening fat meal,scratch your a.... take shower and go sleep
we don't need you here at all?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>
open ears to listen
prrrrrrrrrrt

sounds good for you?isnt?
Doctor REALITY

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
open ears to listen
prrrrrrrrrrt
sounds good for you?isnt?
NAWH! NoT my EAR!
Mah BUNG-HOLE BoY mah Bung-HOLE!!
And Hey LOOk-ee , I SHAVED!
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>
NAWH! NoT my EAR!
Mah BUNG-HOLE BoY mah Bung-HOLE!!
And Hey LOOk-ee , I SHAVED!
shave also balls and call 911 to take you to the children hospital for operation,

your batman ears are not ears at all,
they look like old broken tear apart little hanging pieces of skin
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
shave also balls and call 911 to take you to the children hospital for operation,
your batman ears are not ears at all,
they look like old broken tear apart little hanging pieces of skin
Both of you childish L-O-S-E-R-S are 'T-W-O S-T-O-O-P-I-D' be in possession of a REAL brain. L-O-S-E-R-S.
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Doctor REALITY wrote:
O.J. Makes me HoT!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Both of you childish L-O-S-E-R-S are 'T-W-O S-T-O-O-P-I-D' be in possession of a REAL brain. L-O-S-E-R-S.
pojection
as usual from stupid dr Reality
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
are you gay?

good idea for you
take long red carrot, shave skin,wash her, stick inside of your ass,
and run around pretending to be rabbit chasing never cought carrot
he he heeeeeeeeeee
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
Hey,O.J Simpson,if the state of Nevada told you that you would be released from prison if you confessed to killing Ron Goldman and killing the mother of your two youngest kids,who where five and eight years old at the time,and leaving her bloodied corpse on the sidewalk where they could have come out and discovered the horror of what you had done.........or spend the rest of your life in that Nevada prison,what would you do,o' Juiceless One?? The Lord Jesus Christ knows who the REAL KILLER is,doesn't He,o' Juiceless One?? Your level of destructive arrogance and narcissism is absolutely UNREAL. You're just as bad as Lucifer was before the Lord kicked him out of heaven faster than a bolt of lightning striking the ground. And just like Lucifer,you had it all,and you chose to throw it all away by committing evil and believing that everything would still be the same. How thou art fallen from Brentwood heaven,o' Juiceless One!! Just keepin it REAL.
:(

“You have blue shoes”

Since: Mar 11

Please change them

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
also start to learn to play, or sell on flomart for couple of bucks
you wouldn't have much time to seat here and post your poor nosense
My SO is a professional pianist.

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

jill hart photography

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
Satan and Lucifer.
Many people see a direct reference to satan in Isaiah's reference to the fallen star(chapter14)This is partly because the New Testament states I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.(Luke 10:18) and I saw a star fallen from heaven to earth.(Revelation 9:1)However the references in Isaiah is actually the King of Babylon who is symbolic of great evil the ultimate symobol which is Satan.
Hi LW :) I'm loving your posts, very interesting. How are you today?
Blessings <3

“You have blue shoes”

Since: Mar 11

Please change them

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonjour mon ami/amie. Yes I do, I have a preference for Classical music.
Nice!

I like Liszt.

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

jill hart photography

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonjour, I am well thank you and I hope you are too, the avatar you see here is my grand piano.
Bonjour Madame, I do love your new avatar, you may be asleep now but it's nice to see you all the same.
J'taime Seraphine, God Bless you <3

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

654 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 3 min sandhya 4,803
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 3 min PDX Dave 2,867
Homosexuals are an embarrassment to their families 6 min PDX Dave 3
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 7 min Krackerjacks 115,107
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min USA Born 532,793
Favorite Ninja Turtle character ? 8 min Pollster 1
Shock Poll: 40% Still not Sure Obama is America... 9 min WasteWater 29
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min Stilgar Fifrawi 720,557
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 15 min Charlie Sheen 256,521
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr bad bob 172,401
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 5 hr Reshi 76
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••