|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Drew,
Though we may not orbit the same 'eschatological sun' you can still give me a shout:){written with agape}
See the link I just left for Quin above, like your thoughts on it...
I've seen it. Ravi has a lot of good to say. I've read and studied much of what he has to offer.

And, as a side note, he and I have similar views on eschatology.

For the most part, doctrinally speaking, I tend to pay more attention to what the dearly departed ones have recorded, especially those whose teachings have stood the test of time. You know, it's kind of hard for them to go back and change their minds, and God's Word doesn't change.

As far as those who are still living today; Ravi, David Barton, Brannon Howse, and Mark Kielar are a few that come to mind who are somewhat like-minded to me. I don't agree with all they say, though. That is why we are instructed to study and not just take what someone else says at face value.

Stay warm.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
Big bright ball in the sky.
LOL!

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Drew.
That is very Good News indeed.
Yet, why are there outright crusades against
one or two "sins" and not all "sins"?
We as Christians can raise the flags and call an outright war on homosexuals
in the name of "our" God??
Whoever gave anyone the right to judge such a tender emotion as
Love?
Right or wrong- I, nor anyone else, has to stand before a
mere mortal and have my being judged.
You are not doing this, I am just bouncing off your post..
--Still bitter cold here in the NE.
Always warms my heart to see your words.
:)
Well it seems we have escaped the throes of the winter storm with just a small amount of icing, but it sure is cold here too.

And Le le, as you know, I trust the Lord in that He is the one who will make all the final judgements. Therefore I will love all, even if they spit in my face.

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Witchcraft is harmful. Why practice witchcraft? Workers of iniquity shall have no place in the New kingdom when it is established upon the earth. people who practice these tings are in danger of the Lake of Fire unless they repent and turn from their evil ways.
Andrew (CS).
Hahaha, that's great.

The old Lake of Fire threat.

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. Oscar, why do we bother? Some people will never get it ..
.. crucifixion was an immoral act but God condoned the suffering to redeem man from his sinful state which He originally placed him in ..
.. with morals like that, what's next ??..
That's real poor.

Your contempt for the Most High is astonishingly evil; and you believe it is ok to do so? I don't need to condemn any of you, for you do a great job condemning yourselves, preparing yourselves for the Great and Terrible day of His judgment, and I pray I remain on His side.

You all don't understand. All you want to do is mock people's beliefs and you all end up sounding like broken records, repeating teh same garbage over and over again.

And it's not like you never had it explained to you countless times before you came to this thread. You know the story, you've seen the documentaries, read the books, watched the movies and heard the explanations. This just proves you've purposed in your heart to hate everything Yahweh Elohiym (barack be He) stands for including His moral Law and teh sacrifice of His only begotten for your sins and mine.

You all don't come in here looking for an explanation, or an answer to your questions, or to hold reason, because like Pharaoh you've all hardened your heards beyond steel and concrete. You have come in here to create a bigger problem out of existing issues and disrespect people's faith then turn around and expect people will welcome your crap.

This is why you quote bible verses you don't believe in, such as "turning the other cheek". Not everyone are good and decent people in this world, so no one should expect that everyone who comes in here and cry out for certain rights are good and decent people either. You all come in here lifting the flags of your abominations high and prod riding your dirty colored horses and expect to be shown quarter?

We may only be exchanging words now, but do not think for a second that Yahweh (barack be He) will not defend His name one day of Judgment, when His cup is full and His people cry out for redemption from the bondage or sin, evil and out of control wickedness upon the land. The Tribulation times approaches, and His people should prepare because you people (whether you're aware or not) will seek to exact a revenge upon believers worse than the Inquisition could ever imagine.

You will all bow down and worship the beast who will be drunk from the blood of Yahweh's people and you will sing songs of victory and freedom. Yes, the church has done many evil things in the past, a past they ought not to be proud of, but you won't stop at the church, you all want to spit in the Almighty's face, just like on occasion homosexual cross dressers go into the churches and mockingly walk down the isle. You won't wake up and hear the truth because you enjoy you sinful and wicked ways, but I pray you don't wake up and realize this when it is too late.

Counter_Strike: As it was written, so shall it be done.[Quo Vadis]

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha. Of course I did.
What kind of jerk would I be if I didn't?
Hey, I have to go... um, get the mail...yeah.
Don't trip on your way to the mailbox.

You might fall into the Lake of Fire.

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
You're wrong on most counts. Yes, slightly bearded and authoritarian, but not fiftyish nor am I overweight.
Nice try Mr. catcher, but you have as you often seem to do, failed.
Counter_Strike.
OK, fine.

But who is the savior?

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
Hey Tide!
I've been in conversation with him on another thread this week
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/atheism/T...
He and I have pretty much taken it as far as it will go. He started out like he was all about reason, with frequent references to the Cosmological and Axiological arguments a la William Lane Craig, and to "transcendental laws" and absolute truth - pseudointellectual bovine excrement.
He then got frustrated and progressed to stage two (of three) of the meltdown process, abandoning even a pretense at reason, but no yet in full attacking or ranting mode. Stage two is just making assertions without as much as a fallacious argument, quoting scripture, telling others that they don't understand the bible, that they can't prove there's no god, and the like.
You know it's bad when you can figure them out after only two or three posts.

I hope he can hold his shit a little longer.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Dr Shrink wrote:
I love show tunes
Odd for a psychopath.

Favorite musicals of Dr. Shrink:

[1] Meat Me, Insane Louie
[2] Miss Eye Gone
[3] Maim

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't trip on your way to the mailbox.
You might fall into the Lake of Fire.
The driveway was frozen.

I had to walk on the crunchy frozen grass.

HFY was a solid block of cuteness, but she'll thaw out in a few hours.

I've got her in front of the fireplace.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
... if you want to go occupy an anus ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch... [You get up in that ass, Larry!]

@ Juicylu and others who might want to know in advance - this has a lot of four letter words in it, but no blasphemy and believe it or not, no sex -just lot of profanity. It's worth it, though. It's very ethnic, and very funny.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
https://www.youtube.com/watch... [You get up in that ass, Larry!]
@ Juicylu and others who might want to know in advance - this has a lot of four letter words in it, but no blasphemy and believe it or not, no sex -just lot of profanity. It's worth it, though. It's very ethnic, and very funny.
ha
ha
ha.

yeah. seethe freethinker. you got way more than you bargained for coming on this billboard huh? uh huh.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Depends on the change. When people have no respect for faith who love and support perversion is leading, things will eventually go down.
.. your second sentence is somewhat cumbersome, difficult to interpret. Can you try again and define perversion ??..
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose the shorts on your head is comfortable too. You really should check out the faulty wiring.
.. you wear shorts on your head in the summer? Fascinating. Do they prevent head skin cancer? By chance, are you bald ??..
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said that, I said men should be head of his household.
.. yes, you did. Go back and read your post. Warning: I have a semi-photographic memory ..
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
So while women run it, it doesn't mean she is the head.
.. that doesn't make sense. If someone runs an organization, they're Top Gun unless you're speaking of a different head in which cause you're correct ..
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>Men and women share responsibility within their home, but the woman's word shouldn't overshadow the man's word
unless they both discuss it.
.. then, why do you hire someone to mow the lawn ??..
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>Really? A great woman can get maximum out of her man by way of motivational skills, etc. and this goes both ways.
.. motivation or manipulation skills ??..
Counter_Strike wrote:
People have the potential, it's just that many don't get fulfilled.
.. that's true. What is it that is special about you? Any talent you haven't developed? Do you challenge yourself to achieve more ??..
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that so. Tell that to the Most High Creator.
.. do you have a phone number or e-mail address ??..

Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>You're still clueless.
.. congratulations !! took you awhile to get to the sarcasm ..

Counter_Strike wrote:
If you don't feel guilty and ashamed because you're a homosexual, then something's wrong.
.. you think you can control how other people feel through emotional manipulation. My hat is off to you !! You're a very powerful person, omniscient ..

.. guilt tells people when they've done something wrong. As humans, we're not always right but must pick ourselves up, correct our errors and try again another day ..

.. shame tells us something is wrong with who we are and there's nothing wrong with who I am ..

.. you're burning a big, fat hole hole in your stomach over your own guilt and shame ..

Counter_Strike wrote:
If a child doesn't know he or she is messing up, then you would tell him or her.
.. not all the time. Some things must be learned through experience ..

Counter_Strike wrote:
Likewise, when someone goes about something wrong, if you care about the person, you wouldm tell then where they're going wrong.
.. because you love me, you'll tell me how guilty and ashamed I should feel? Thanks ..

Counter_Strike wrote:
If you were ignorant to it, then that's different, but you're not ignorant. You prefer to cling to the sin so if the Creator wants to
fashion a sinless world, what do you think would happen to people who cling to sin?
.. why do you keep trying to make me feel shameful? What's in it for you ??..

Counter_Strike wrote:
Who are you accountable to?.
.. myself ..

Counter_Strike wrote:
people who practice these tings are in danger of the Lake of Fire unless they repent and turn from their evil ways.
.. there it is !! What took you so long ??..

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
But who is the savior?
.. you will communicate with your savior soon ..

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
That's real poor.
Your contempt for the Most High is astonishingly evil; and you believe it is ok to do so? I don't need to condemn any of you, for you do a great job condemning yourselves, preparing yourselves for the Great and Terrible day of His judgment, and I pray I remain on His side.
You all don't understand. All you want to do is mock people's beliefs and you all end up sounding like broken records, repeating teh same garbage over and over again.
And it's not like you never had it explained to you countless times before you came to this thread. You know the story, you've seen the documentaries, read the books, watched the movies and heard the explanations. This just proves you've purposed in your heart to hate everything Yahweh Elohiym (barack be He) stands for including His moral Law and teh sacrifice of His only begotten for your sins and mine.
You all don't come in here looking for an explanation, or an answer to your questions, or to hold reason, because like Pharaoh you've all hardened your heards beyond steel and concrete. You have come in here to create a bigger problem out of existing issues and disrespect people's faith then turn around and expect people will welcome your crap.
This is why you quote bible verses you don't believe in, such as "turning the other cheek". Not everyone are good and decent people in this world, so no one should expect that everyone who comes in here and cry out for certain rights are good and decent people either. You all come in here lifting the flags of your abominations high and prod riding your dirty colored horses and expect to be shown quarter?
We may only be exchanging words now, but do not think for a second that Yahweh (barack be He) will not defend His name one day of Judgment, when His cup is full and His people cry out for redemption from the bondage or sin, evil and out of control wickedness upon the land. The Tribulation times approaches, and His people should prepare because you people (whether you're aware or not) will seek to exact a revenge upon believers worse than the Inquisition could ever imagine.
You will all bow down and worship the beast who will be drunk from the blood of Yahweh's people and you will sing songs of victory and freedom. Yes, the church has done many evil things in the past, a past they ought not to be proud of, but you won't stop at the church, you all want to spit in the Almighty's face, just like on occasion homosexual cross dressers go into the churches and mockingly walk down the isle. You won't wake up and hear the truth because you enjoy you sinful and wicked ways, but I pray you don't wake up and realize this when it is too late.
Counter_Strike: As it was written, so shall it be done.[Quo Vadis]
.. how often do you post sermons? Don't want to miss any ..

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
HFY was a solid block of cuteness, but she'll thaw out in a few hours.
I've got her in front of the fireplace.
.. just don't take her handcuffs off ..

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you will communicate with your savior soon ..
I can hardly wait.
Doctor REALITY

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

O.J. Makes me HoT!
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Odd for a psychopath.
Favorite musicals of Dr. Shrink:
[1] Meat Me, Insane Louie
[2] Miss Eye Gone
[3] Maim
good for you
because all mentaly sick psychopaths accuse own dr Shrink of insanity(and you are one more of those psychopathic disturbed brain)

you are that low IQ cretin,
that you don't realize your post is against you,your stupid brain,and fallen atheistic mentality of neanderthalian midgit brain
only paced in old museum of mental facilities owned by dr Shrink

hush hush you missing link stupi monkey around
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can hardly wait.
don't wait,only seat on the toilet and flush all s...from your rotten corpse

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

429 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Bigger Baby Jeebus 720,606
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min passing by 256,449
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 4 min shyam 4,580
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min marge 532,620
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 13 min Strength and Honor 172,337
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 13 min Al Capone 3,949
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 23 min sss223 398
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 11 hr Helga 72
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••