“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#480495 Jan 25, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
And you know that how? And even if I did, what would that have to do with the logic of my argument?
<quoted text>
Seems to me that you are frustrated that you can't come up with a rationale for anti-gay prejudice, so instead you attack me personally. That is very unfortunate.
<quoted text>
I'm not bullying you, though you are lobbing insults at me for some odd reason. Not very Christian.
I not insult you, I just tell you my opposition and the bible opposition to the homosexual. if you feel insulted, that you own conscience talking to you. I advise you to heed you conscience.

No need for me to be frustrated, I gave you a rationale. God says its immoral. Just like God say adultery and beastiality are abomination, is the same with homosexuality.

That easy. if the bible did not mention homosexuality as an abomination, then I would feel frustrated coming up with an answer. But the bible answer the question for me. that easy answer. just because you not accept what the bible say, no mean anything. lots of people no heed the warning on cigarette box smoke and go get cancer. just because they no want to accept the warning no mean anything, they get sick and die. so you go on.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#480496 Jan 25, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but why should Jesus love you?
this is between Jesus and me as spiritual celestial Universal creature called
by my God, White Eagle Huk Wek Fu Fue allias dr Shrink?

your nose is to long and to nousy,like old church door handle-rusty and full of bacterias so called creating (mucus)

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#480497 Jan 25, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
So glad to see your name!! I hope you are doing well sister. Love Deb~
Hi Deb..I hope you are having a wonderful day.God Bless You and Yours
Dr Shrink

United States

#480498 Jan 25, 2013
I am gay like mucus rusty old church door handle
Dr Shrink

United States

#480499 Jan 25, 2013
I love show tunes

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#480500 Jan 25, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>God calls anal sex an abomination. That's a much worse description than what I tell you.
Actually anal sex is not mentioned in the Bible nor is masturbation prohibited.

Now some will say that anal sex is wrong because you can not procreate through anal sex. I guess on that one you would have to ask yourself is sex only for procreation.

It does say that your body is a temple and to not harm it but is anal sex any more dangerous that over eating or not exercising? After all being over weight contributes to diabetes...heart disease and other health issues.

On the procreation part of this...many Christian women take birth control...their chances of procreation is slim...would that make those women (and men) just as abominable? Having sex for no reason at all?

Would you agree that people should be more concerned about their own "abominable" behavior instead of someone elses?

Don't you just find it a little creepy that so many would worry about other peoples sex lives? I always figure it was because they didn't have one of their own.

I just think that people should spend more time trying to figure out how to please than own partners instead of worrying how others are doing.
Dr Shrink

United States

#480501 Jan 25, 2013
ONE! Singular sensation. Every little step you take!
Dr Shrink

United States

#480502 Jan 25, 2013
My homophobia is an act. I come out now. Where is that delicious Doctor REALITY?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#480503 Jan 25, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Now some will say that anal sex is wrong because you can not procreate through anal sex. I guess on that one you would have to ask yourself is sex only for procreation.
It does say that your body is a temple and to not harm it but is anal sex any more dangerous that over eating or not exercising? After all being over weight contributes to diabetes...heart disease and other health issues.
On the procreation part of this...many Christian women take birth control...their chances of procreation is slim...would that make those women (and men) just as abominable? Having sex for no reason at all?
Would you agree that people should be more concerned about their own "abominable" behavior instead of someone elses?
Don't you just find it a little creepy that so many would worry about other peoples sex lives? I always figure it was because they didn't have one of their own.
I just think that people should spend more time trying to figure out how to please than own partners instead of worrying how others are doing.
you talking like is the Christians bring up homosexuality on the billboard. last time I see Christians were talking about once saved always saved. then out the clear blue these writers come on this billboard and homosexuality come up. so I no see no Christians on here obsessed with no one sex life.

Well if the woman married and no want anymore children, nothing wrong with birth control. she can have sex all she want with her husband. but if she no married and she is a christian, she should know sex out of marriage is fornication. fornication is sin.

There is only a few sins God calls abomination, homosexuality is one of them:
Lev 20:13
If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination.
[[[
you really think the bible needs to say anal sex? you think this verse mean two men lying down on a bed just kicking the breeze? you not see that the verse is saying the intimacy that a man share for a woman becomes an abomination when its done with a man? you not see that?

masturbation is lust, lust is sin. the bible call it Lewdness. if a man or woman there servicing themselves and fantasizing about a woman or man that not they husband or wife, is sin. you no have to actually have to have sex with a married man or woman to commit adultery, you fantasizing them in you mind and masturbating, is adultery or fornication. Jesus say you commit murder if you hate you brother. you not have to go actually kill the person.

overeating is not an abomination, and not exercising is not an abomination. so you can't put those sins in the category of homosexuality and beastiality.

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#480504 Jan 25, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with every one of your statements.

The problem is that those who are harping about the "abominable" nature of homosexual sex (while describing it graphically, for reasons of their own) are merely in submission to what they believe is a command from a higher authority.

Common sense and rationality has no power against this way of (not) thinking.

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#480505 Jan 25, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Bon soir! Comment ca va?
Me too! I love your
Bonsoir mon ami/amie. I have always enjoyed the paintings of Johannes Vermeer, I especially like this one for the colors, the vibrancy and the expression. It is unfortunate that he died so young and was neglected shamefully for many generations afterwards.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#480506 Jan 25, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I wrote a post the other day on how Christianity seems to have changed over the years...at least that has been my experience. I was not aware that churches/Christians now have secret places however. Where I grew up the church doors and all of it's services were open to everyone...matter of fact...the doors were never locked.
Good afternoon Annie. When I mentioned the 'secret place of the.most high' I was making reference to something very spiritual and NOT so much to a wood and brick building, those who have Christ's spirit however I'm sure understand what I meant.

Blessings.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#480507 Jan 25, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
@ Ians, hence the name "Qu_innocence"...
I never told anyone this, but I was studying french at the time and came across the word "Qu'innocence". Coincidently it kind of matched the sound of Quintessence and I couldn't find any valid reason for my excommunication, so to speak (I had left for topix for about 6-7 months more or less ... so that is why I adopted this current handle upon my return.
Good story, and glad to know you.

Fennario

#480508 Jan 25, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
you have never experience Jesus.
Neither have you.
trifecta1 wrote:
keep you secular humanism, and go tell you friend wilderide go find a anus to nest in.
Your religion has failed you. I'm certain that you would have been a better person without it.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#480509 Jan 25, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
there is not in Bible such sin described as anal sex9ancients never used this type of sex)
MISTER?PLEASE DON'T LIE
**9** DS. It was described in great detail. It was forbidden from the books, because all the rest that was with(like eating meat) it would condemn the leaders of the empire and church also. AND it would expose the fact that they were the children of the "fallen" as well, and NONE that were left after the "leaving" of paradise from the mountain were even fit "blood" to ever enter paradise when it departed... and it did...and it is now gone.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#480510 Jan 25, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
I am gay like mucus rusty old church door handle
if you gay
just stick into your a....red carrot and pretend to be rabbit,
you f.....idiot predending to be dr Shrink from Dundalk

between this time you can suck my member of comunistic party(d...k)

dr reality you are disgrace to do this, just feces of rats lost small stinking balls inside of your chicken soup

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#480511 Jan 25, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
there is not in Bible such sin described as anal sex9ancients never used this type of sex)
MISTER?PLEASE DON'T LIE
OH. Yes. They came through the great bracelet opening, and left with paradise, the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd heavens the same way they came. All that is left now is the tainted raiments and tattered remnants of their existence among us.

Fennario

#480512 Jan 25, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
How's it going? I was having some fun with an "apologist" on another thread, and wondered if you had time to talk to him.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TUGI0DV...
Hey Tide!

I've been in conversation with him on another thread this week
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/atheism/T...

He and I have pretty much taken it as far as it will go. He started out like he was all about reason, with frequent references to the Cosmological and Axiological arguments a la William Lane Craig, and to "transcendental laws" and absolute truth - pseudointellectual bovine excrement.

He then got frustrated and progressed to stage two (of three) of the meltdown process, abandoning even a pretense at reason, but no yet in full attacking or ranting mode. Stage two is just making assertions without as much as a fallacious argument, quoting scripture, telling others that they don't understand the bible, that they can't prove there's no god, and the like.

“My Brother Lives”

Since: Jan 13

Nazareth

#480513 Jan 25, 2013
My Brother loves all who will come unto him.

John 3:16 tells of my Brother's love for everyone.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#480514 Jan 25, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
**9** DS. It was described in great detail. It was forbidden from the books, because all the rest that was with(like eating meat) it would condemn the leaders of the empire and church also. AND it would expose the fact that they were the children of the "fallen" as well, and NONE that were left after the "leaving" of paradise from the mountain were even fit "blood" to ever enter paradise when it departed... and it did...and it is now gone.
if you want to read my posts
always look my location DUNDALK
for sure I am this real dr Shrink posting the truth not LIES

because some of haters,and churchoidal pigs pretend to be me,and post under using my name without of Dundalk Location

children of fallen(Nephilims) were not children of materialize angel devil fathers

only they were seeds of wicked DNA entering wombs of virgins(means in ancient customs fornication without of legal marriage) in friendly before Flood enviroment

ancient biblical history doesn't support that Nephilims(fallen) were wicked angels entering as visible creature on this earth before Flood of Noah

have nice day sir

I quess I know who you are?
I leave this between you and me?
God bless you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min June VanDerMark 542,730
chat with demi lovato 112 (the real official de... (Jan '09) 4 min DEMI Lovato 1,851
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 10 min Lyndi 173,702
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 14 min Porkpie Hat 259,576
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 16 min Stilgar Fifrawi 739,551
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 44 min Patrick n Angela 227,595
The Anti-Christ 47 min Bev Jamison 8

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••