“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#480506 Jan 25, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I wrote a post the other day on how Christianity seems to have changed over the years...at least that has been my experience. I was not aware that churches/Christians now have secret places however. Where I grew up the church doors and all of it's services were open to everyone...matter of fact...the doors were never locked.
Good afternoon Annie. When I mentioned the 'secret place of the.most high' I was making reference to something very spiritual and NOT so much to a wood and brick building, those who have Christ's spirit however I'm sure understand what I meant.

Blessings.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#480507 Jan 25, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
@ Ians, hence the name "Qu_innocence"...
I never told anyone this, but I was studying french at the time and came across the word "Qu'innocence". Coincidently it kind of matched the sound of Quintessence and I couldn't find any valid reason for my excommunication, so to speak (I had left for topix for about 6-7 months more or less ... so that is why I adopted this current handle upon my return.
Good story, and glad to know you.

Fennario

#480508 Jan 25, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
you have never experience Jesus.
Neither have you.
trifecta1 wrote:
keep you secular humanism, and go tell you friend wilderide go find a anus to nest in.
Your religion has failed you. I'm certain that you would have been a better person without it.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#480509 Jan 25, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
there is not in Bible such sin described as anal sex9ancients never used this type of sex)
MISTER?PLEASE DON'T LIE
**9** DS. It was described in great detail. It was forbidden from the books, because all the rest that was with(like eating meat) it would condemn the leaders of the empire and church also. AND it would expose the fact that they were the children of the "fallen" as well, and NONE that were left after the "leaving" of paradise from the mountain were even fit "blood" to ever enter paradise when it departed... and it did...and it is now gone.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#480510 Jan 25, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
I am gay like mucus rusty old church door handle
if you gay
just stick into your a....red carrot and pretend to be rabbit,
you f.....idiot predending to be dr Shrink from Dundalk

between this time you can suck my member of comunistic party(d...k)

dr reality you are disgrace to do this, just feces of rats lost small stinking balls inside of your chicken soup

Location hidden

#480511 Jan 25, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
there is not in Bible such sin described as anal sex9ancients never used this type of sex)
MISTER?PLEASE DON'T LIE
OH. Yes. They came through the great bracelet opening, and left with paradise, the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd heavens the same way they came. All that is left now is the tainted raiments and tattered remnants of their existence among us.

Fennario

#480512 Jan 25, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
How's it going? I was having some fun with an "apologist" on another thread, and wondered if you had time to talk to him.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TUGI0DV...
Hey Tide!

I've been in conversation with him on another thread this week
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/atheism/T...

He and I have pretty much taken it as far as it will go. He started out like he was all about reason, with frequent references to the Cosmological and Axiological arguments a la William Lane Craig, and to "transcendental laws" and absolute truth - pseudointellectual bovine excrement.

He then got frustrated and progressed to stage two (of three) of the meltdown process, abandoning even a pretense at reason, but no yet in full attacking or ranting mode. Stage two is just making assertions without as much as a fallacious argument, quoting scripture, telling others that they don't understand the bible, that they can't prove there's no god, and the like.

“My Brother Lives”

Since: Jan 13

Nazareth

#480513 Jan 25, 2013
My Brother loves all who will come unto him.

John 3:16 tells of my Brother's love for everyone.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#480514 Jan 25, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
**9** DS. It was described in great detail. It was forbidden from the books, because all the rest that was with(like eating meat) it would condemn the leaders of the empire and church also. AND it would expose the fact that they were the children of the "fallen" as well, and NONE that were left after the "leaving" of paradise from the mountain were even fit "blood" to ever enter paradise when it departed... and it did...and it is now gone.
if you want to read my posts
always look my location DUNDALK
for sure I am this real dr Shrink posting the truth not LIES

because some of haters,and churchoidal pigs pretend to be me,and post under using my name without of Dundalk Location

children of fallen(Nephilims) were not children of materialize angel devil fathers

only they were seeds of wicked DNA entering wombs of virgins(means in ancient customs fornication without of legal marriage) in friendly before Flood enviroment

ancient biblical history doesn't support that Nephilims(fallen) were wicked angels entering as visible creature on this earth before Flood of Noah

have nice day sir

I quess I know who you are?
I leave this between you and me?
God bless you

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#480515 Jan 25, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. sweet. In a prior post, you refused to answer personal questions, thought it an invasion of your privacy. Favor returned ..
Suit yourself.
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. why do you think the world has gone to $h*t? I see it quite differently. Does change bother you ??..
Depends on the change. When people have no respect for faith who love and support perversion is leading, things will eventually go down.
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. shorts are rather comfortable, especially in the summer. Teddies work well for those special occasions ..
I suppose the shorts in your head is comfortable too. You really should check out the faulty wiring.
:)
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. isn't that somewhat misogynistic? Besides, women have always created and ruled the home environment. Ever try to tell Mrs. Counter what color the kitchen curtains should be? You seem to be stuck in some Biblical era ..
I never said that, I said men should be head of his household. So while women run it, it doesn't mean she is the head. Men and women share responsibility within their home, but the woman's word shouldn't overshadow the man's word unless they both discuss it.

Me and The Countess Striker collaborate quite often on household matters.
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. why? Isn't spirituality an individual journey ??..
Yes, what's your point?
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. misogynistic? You bet! Nobody can make someone better or worse. Each individual is responsible for their own personal change ..
Really? A great woman can get maximum out of her man by way of motivational skills, etc. and this goes both ways. People have the potential, it's just that many don't get fulfilled.
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. horny today ??..
Why does that matter to you?
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. "you women?" Wow! Wrest(le) power? One becomes powerful when one knows they are powerless ..
Is that so. Tell that to the Most High Creator.
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. what's your point ??..
You're still clueless.
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. a higher understanding of what is ..
.. shame and guilt is a natural reaction when we know we've done

The word that should come right after [done] is "wrong". If you don't feel guilty and ashamed because you're a homosexual, then something's wrong. That could mean that you've decided to love the sin, which in most your cases, you end up hating the Creator or say you don't believe He exists. This won't cause you to be right (for the record).
Happy Lesbo wrote:
something wrong. Finger-pointing is self-righteous indignation ..
If a child doesn't know he or she is messing up, then you would tell him or her. Likewise, when someone goes about something wrong, if you care about the person, you wouldm tell then where they're going wrong. If you were ignorant to it, then that's different, but you're not ignorant. You prefer to cling to the sin so if the Creator wants to fashion a sinless world, what do you think would happen to people who cling to sin?
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. aren't people held accountable for their actions, behaviors and intentions ??..
Yes, but by who? Who are you accountable to?
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. paganism was good enough for our ancestors. What's wrong with witchcraft? Is it hurting anyone ??..
You're so silly. Witchcraft is harmful. Why practice witchcraft? Workers of iniquity shall have no place in the New kingdom when it is established upon the earth. people who practice these tings are in danger of the Lake of Fire unless they repent and turn from their evil ways.

Andrew (CS).
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#480516 Jan 25, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> OH. Yes. They came through the great bracelet opening, and left with paradise, the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd heavens the same way they came. All that is left now is the tainted raiments and tattered remnants of their existence among us.
spiritual bracelet opening was very little allowing DNA devil seed (chatta im) to enter earthly enviroment and enter second bracelets(wombs of earthly female virgins) spreaded into the earthly life entering virgings female wombs giving birthdays first fallen chatta im humand species-with Huge body, strong and without of any remorse to the Gods natural lower DNA of humans called in hebrew (tzadik im)

till today this wicked seed existing in humans on the top of world goverment officials,ruling without of mercy,without of Gods Grace ,with their wicked power and and DNA seed

mostly this type of human lookin monsters,are very high-today like 6 feet high,or over at least 5.6 feet and higher.same women in the goverments

just look at those top goverment people how hbig they are- because this world belongs to satan-angel of light and satan only give them powers(his wicked seed children) money,earthly prosperities, influences and lead murederous wars,hates,atrocities against humans created by God(tzadik im)

Location hidden

#480517 Jan 25, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
if you want to read my posts
always look my location DUNDALK
for sure I am this real dr Shrink posting the truth not LIES
because some of haters,and churchoidal pigs pretend to be me,and post under using my name without of Dundalk Location
children of fallen(Nephilims) were not children of materialize angel devil fathers
only they were seeds of wicked DNA entering wombs of virgins(means in ancient customs fornication without of legal marriage) in friendly before Flood enviroment
ancient biblical history doesn't support that Nephilims(fallen) were wicked angels entering as visible creature on this earth before Flood of Noah
have nice day sir
I quess I know who you are?
I leave this between you and me?
God bless you
I see that there is someone who is posing as you. I will try to pay better attention.
They were here after the flood also if you look closer to the writings.
May you have a fruitful day also.

Peace

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

#480518 Jan 25, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
(c: I have not checked the weather today~ Wondering if you are digging out from the snow this a.m. I stay warm as long as I am indoors!!
Just a little freezing rain and sleet are all we got. The roads are fine. Schools dismissed early and my ball games tonight have been rescheduled for tomorrow. I'm staying inside too.

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#480519 Jan 25, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. cultures evolve, science marches on ..
Yes, cultures also devolve. I see much devolution in this world too. Society seems to devolve while technology evolves. Strange but true.
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. neither Roman or Greek culture crumbled because of homosexuality ..
True, but they weren't better for it, they were worse. It became a free for all. There were no priorities nor bounderies. Rome especially was the self designated world police, and they were stretched thin and their economy collapsed under a top heavy big government and weak reserves because too much also was invested into the war chest. Other people were conscripted into the army like the Goths, much like gays are now in the military. The stardards went down and the whole thing imploded. See any similarities yet?
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. are you always this pessimistic ??..
.. OMG, I just noticed you've posted to me again. Can't respond now, have to cook dinner. You know, women's work? Now, go mow the lawn ..
I already paid someone to do it for me.

CS.

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

#480520 Jan 25, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
PS... Sunshine??? Could YOU describe what THAT is for me???
XO
Big bright ball in the sky.

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

#480521 Jan 25, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. pretty good, thanks for asking ..
.. did you feed and water HFY last night ??..
Ha ha ha. Of course I did.

What kind of jerk would I be if I didn't?

Hey, I have to go... um, get the mail...yeah.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#480522 Jan 25, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Warriors for Jesus is right. They all appear angry at nothing more than a failure of freethinkers to submit with them.
<quoted text>
Yes, all the while talking about a god of infinite love, justice and mercy. It's quite a contrast.
<quoted text>
Well said.
And to those Christians, well done! It doesn't have to be a war.
me laughing! LOL.

this show just how clueless and lost you is.

If you see a Christian angry at you for not submitting to Jesus, that person just religious, and they no real worship Jesus Christ.

Because a real Jesus follower know a Christian no have much to do with you submitting to Jesus Christ. Human Being no have much to with that. That mostly God Jesus Christ. So any Christian get angry at you for not submitting to Jesus, they more than likely just religious and not no real Jesus follower.

Because what use I get angry at you freethinker? I laugh at you telling someone they not experience God Jesus Christ. You just jealous with envy. The Jesus follower have an experience you will never have. So you come here out of anger and jealousy and throw out you circular arguments, then go have a false bravado party thinking anyone upset or angry with you for rejecting or resisting Jesus. haha!

I no care if you want to go occupy an anus with you friend wilderide, that might even be appropriate. because all you argument here is just azz. No one here no want you secular humanism else we would at your billboard asking about it.

You come here questioning an experience you can't get, and won't get. And you seething angry with envy and jealousy because you impotent and useless to do anything about it.

grin.

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#480523 Jan 25, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a mental image of Counter_Strike's appearance and the garb he dons. He's bearded, has an authoritarian, serious look, is fiftyish, overweight, and dresses in a rumpled white shirt and a dark, worn suit that fits far too loosely.
I'm trying to think, what actor should we cast for the role?
Yes, I would like to meet your friend, she sounds just my type. I'll atone later.
You're wrong on most counts. Yes, slightly bearded and authoritarian, but not fiftyish nor am I overweight.

Nice try Mr. catcher, but you have as you often seem to do, failed.

Counter_Strike.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#480524 Jan 25, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither have you.
<quoted text>
Your religion has failed you. I'm certain that you would have been a better person without it.
I wonder low IQ,s idiots like you

you are so stupid and bul....
worry about someone religion failure,
but not worry about f....yourselves and own daily cretinism slowly driving you to the deep dark pit full of human dead bones and feces infected your brain and daily life

why you never worry of yourselves?

if you would be one of my members family,
for sure I would teach you hardly basic ethisc and morality only applied to yourselves, and be not worry about someone outside their own free choices of their lifes?

get a f..... stupid away from here.

you already last couple of days
made normal people tired,exhausted, and sick to read your low IQ primitive posts
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#480525 Jan 25, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha. Of course I did.
What kind of jerk would I be if I didn't?
Hey, I have to go... um, get the mail...yeah.
answer
Jerk shaking like ocean jelly inside of toliet,thrown by more inteligent from you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min June VanDerMark 548,874
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 7 min Johnny 560
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 min Porkpie Hat 261,708
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 9 min Dave Nelson 230,102
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min UidiotRaceMAkeWor... 751,182
anyone up for a bbm swap of pics ;) (May '12) 20 min chris 324
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 20 min bacon hater 37,274
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 41 min Innocent Holy dr ... 5,510

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE