Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#480483 Jan 25, 2013
God points His followers to the Bible as their safeguard agaist the deceptive powers of evil spirits.Satan uses every possible way to prevent people from gaining the knowledge of the Bible.At every turn of God's work his activity become more intense.Some will soon see a final struggle agaist Christ and the followers begin.The counterfeit will resemble the true so closely that it will be impossibe to telll the differece between them except by the scriptures.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#480484 Jan 25, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
I know many gay people and they know where I stand and they respect me for it, and i respect that they understand and not disrespect me by trying sexual advancements. Once an understanding is clearly established, I don't see where they should be a problem.
I have seen or should I say read how you treat gays Andrew.

Should I dare mention BG, TF, Anna, Jeff...just to name a few. You ask for their understanding and tolerance while you rip them to shreds with your opinions...all the while expecting them to understand...be patient with you while you degrade them.

Yes...I am sure that you just have tons of gay friends that are willing to put up with your hatred...I am sure they are your friends as long as they stay in that closet and let you rant and rave.

You answered this question once but I will ask it again. Would you stop to help one of your "gay friends" if you saw them being beaten or harassed?

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#480485 Jan 25, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonjour, I am well thank you and I hope you are too, the avatar you see here is my grand piano.
Nice. Do you play? I have one in my house, too. No, I don't play.

Location hidden

#480486 Jan 25, 2013
Satan and Lucifer.

Many people see a direct reference to satan in Isaiah's reference to the fallen star(chapter14)This is partly because the New Testament states I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.(Luke 10:18) and I saw a star fallen from heaven to earth.(Revelation 9:1)However the references in Isaiah is actually the King of Babylon who is symbolic of great evil the ultimate symobol which is Satan.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#480487 Jan 25, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Never any chastity belt at all!
<quoted text>
.. never any masturbation ..
.. no sin, no masturbate ..
Bible doesn't say anything about masturbate your own female or male part..

but Bible condemn Homosexaulity Romans 1;24-32.Lev 18;22.Jude 7-8
3 times biblical condemnation is 100% condemnation by God,

there is not man concern about second man or women private sexual life style,

each one of us will bring own life burden ,sins before God alone

There is not churches of any poster to condemn you as human

God only can Forgive or condemn all those who sins against Him and His Moral Law

also be happy my dear girl friend,God not people only is able to condemn you and sentence you for your sin
wages for sin is death Romans 6;23

also repent, throw out you female husband with plastic d... thru the door,
find humble believer with male part from 6 till 12 inches, and you can be forgiven by God holy creature having sex with only onemale husband free enough to use only not misionary style sex but also all kind of position imaginable by you and your humble beliver man

see you later my dear darling
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#480488 Jan 25, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
also start to learn to play, or sell on flomart for couple of bucks

you wouldn't have much time to seat here and post your poor nosense

Location hidden

#480489 Jan 25, 2013
The True Morning Star.

Christ is the True Morning Star in the New Testament.He is so called this in 2 Peter 1:19(the morning star rises in your hearts)and Revelation 22:16(I am the root and the offspring of David,the bright morning star)Theses allusions pick up on such Old Testament passages as Numbers 24:17 a star shall come forth out of Jacob.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#480490 Jan 25, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiv and Aids Savior are not saving you for pipel of human s... for sure will not save deep down inside doctors is your savior for your own ...
I am not gay
my Sviour is Yeshu ah Ha Massi Yah

you are gay and your saviour only from Aids and Hiv IS DOCTOR AND PILLS

and learn basic english you cretin,instead twist someone english foreign symantics

you f.....g stupid low educated clown

why you abomnable s..... respond to me anyway?????

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#480491 Jan 25, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
You can just feel the Holy Spirit in this post, can't you? It's inspiring.
God calls anal sex an abomination. That's a much worse description than what I tell you.

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#480492 Jan 25, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonjour mon ami/amie. Yes I do, I have a preference for Classical music.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#480493 Jan 25, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh...I don't. I really don't care where you stick your thingy-thing.
<quoted text>
I don't. Again, your thingy, you consenting adult, you have fun now. Me no care.
<quoted text>]
For ice cream, I guess. I like vanilla. Chocolate is nice, too, but hey, you don't make any sense whatsoever, so I can like chocolate ice cream and it's all good.
You know what, strange freaky person who writes funny? I'm going to have a bath now. I'm not going to eat ice cream in the bath, just so you know. And I don't think I'll have a cigar. But I am going to use soap.
Soap is good. Soap cleans things. It has a detergent action on bacteria. Do you know what that means? That means that billions of living creatures will be torn apart by my action - literally, their skin ripped off of their insides!
Poor things!
Soap!
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee heeeee heeeeeeeeee!!!
soap cleans parasities outside,living inside of body whole colonies of bacterias,parasities,insects itching on evry corner of your inside stoamch belly,and breasts(tities)
chockolade cause hard s... and you can get proble if you don;t eat ice cream because s.... satays insie and make great mountain of stinking feces and farts-it is unhealthy

also wash you poor everday older bigger wrinkles body,eat ice cream and chockolade-that is all what is on the minds of earthly deadly sinful poor creature,
NOTHING TO COMPARE TO THE SPIRITUAL GIAANTS GODS ADOPTED CHILDRE LIKE MOST HANDSOME DR SHRINK

see you latter.
I have to navigate through celestial gate between ring of saturn and mars,
I don't need poor human confusions like you are

bye bye in english
in my own language is; huy ghue bli blo,deppendent from hostile of friendly enviroment
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#480494 Jan 25, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>God calls anal sex an abomination. That's a much worse description than what I tell you.
there is not in Bible such sin described as anal sex9ancients never used this type of sex)
MISTER?PLEASE DON'T LIE

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#480495 Jan 25, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
And you know that how? And even if I did, what would that have to do with the logic of my argument?
<quoted text>
Seems to me that you are frustrated that you can't come up with a rationale for anti-gay prejudice, so instead you attack me personally. That is very unfortunate.
<quoted text>
I'm not bullying you, though you are lobbing insults at me for some odd reason. Not very Christian.
I not insult you, I just tell you my opposition and the bible opposition to the homosexual. if you feel insulted, that you own conscience talking to you. I advise you to heed you conscience.

No need for me to be frustrated, I gave you a rationale. God says its immoral. Just like God say adultery and beastiality are abomination, is the same with homosexuality.

That easy. if the bible did not mention homosexuality as an abomination, then I would feel frustrated coming up with an answer. But the bible answer the question for me. that easy answer. just because you not accept what the bible say, no mean anything. lots of people no heed the warning on cigarette box smoke and go get cancer. just because they no want to accept the warning no mean anything, they get sick and die. so you go on.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#480496 Jan 25, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but why should Jesus love you?
this is between Jesus and me as spiritual celestial Universal creature called
by my God, White Eagle Huk Wek Fu Fue allias dr Shrink?

your nose is to long and to nousy,like old church door handle-rusty and full of bacterias so called creating (mucus)

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#480497 Jan 25, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
So glad to see your name!! I hope you are doing well sister. Love Deb~
Hi Deb..I hope you are having a wonderful day.God Bless You and Yours
Dr Shrink

United States

#480498 Jan 25, 2013
I am gay like mucus rusty old church door handle
Dr Shrink

United States

#480499 Jan 25, 2013
I love show tunes

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#480500 Jan 25, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>God calls anal sex an abomination. That's a much worse description than what I tell you.
Actually anal sex is not mentioned in the Bible nor is masturbation prohibited.

Now some will say that anal sex is wrong because you can not procreate through anal sex. I guess on that one you would have to ask yourself is sex only for procreation.

It does say that your body is a temple and to not harm it but is anal sex any more dangerous that over eating or not exercising? After all being over weight contributes to diabetes...heart disease and other health issues.

On the procreation part of this...many Christian women take birth control...their chances of procreation is slim...would that make those women (and men) just as abominable? Having sex for no reason at all?

Would you agree that people should be more concerned about their own "abominable" behavior instead of someone elses?

Don't you just find it a little creepy that so many would worry about other peoples sex lives? I always figure it was because they didn't have one of their own.

I just think that people should spend more time trying to figure out how to please than own partners instead of worrying how others are doing.
Dr Shrink

United States

#480501 Jan 25, 2013
ONE! Singular sensation. Every little step you take!
Dr Shrink

United States

#480502 Jan 25, 2013
My homophobia is an act. I come out now. Where is that delicious Doctor REALITY?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min lightbeamrider 842,069
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 21 min Chrome Duqquetto 100,241
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 25 min USA Born 591,449
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 26 min nanoanomaly 4,832
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) 43 min Kenny from south ... 5
Should Black People in the USA Leave America an... (May '13) 43 min sab 716
'Caitlyn' Jenner fiasco is a REAL embarrassment... 52 min Liam 4
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Jimmy Savile 271,488
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 11 hr Neelakaran 1,477
More from around the web