“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#480465 Jan 25, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Honestly? Ok now with the rum in me, but I had a day where I struggled to get something done. It was nice, actually getting part of it done - writing - but since Dell has my real computer, I can't get any work done, and now I'm imbibing spirits.
So I'm pretty happy. But for a moment...just a moment...despair set in. And that wasn't super fun. Yeah, that kind of sucked. <sigh>
I'm glad you had a great day, though! Woohoo!
Bonjour mon ami/amie. How you you this morning? I do not believe we have met, I am Seraphine. I also would like to say I love your

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#480467 Jan 25, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
also you
why are you worry about someone ladies vaginas or genitalias what they do in their private life,
Uh...I don't. I really don't care where you stick your thingy-thing.
why you post remarks about their low moral custom?
I don't. Again, your thingy, you consenting adult, you have fun now. Me no care.
why you enter this topic and delight yourselves about genitalias,balls of man,instead being on the topic suitable your littel filthy moraly brain?
]

For ice cream, I guess. I like vanilla. Chocolate is nice, too, but hey, you don't make any sense whatsoever, so I can like chocolate ice cream and it's all good.

You know what, strange freaky person who writes funny? I'm going to have a bath now. I'm not going to eat ice cream in the bath, just so you know. And I don't think I'll have a cigar. But I am going to use soap.

Soap is good. Soap cleans things. It has a detergent action on bacteria. Do you know what that means? That means that billions of living creatures will be torn apart by my action - literally, their skin ripped off of their insides!

Poor things!

Soap!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee heeeee heeeeeeeeee!!!

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#480468 Jan 25, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonjour mon ami/amie. How you you this morning? I do not believe we have met, I am Seraphine. I also would like to say I love your
Bon soir! Comment ca va?

Me too! I love your

Location hidden

#480469 Jan 25, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, ok. That works then. No one can deny you these important spiritual experiences in your life.
Thanks. I was here before, but I left since everyone was so nice and I felt like I was intruding.
The only thing I ask, of thinking, moral people of any religion, is that they don't pretend their way is the only way. Lots of other people with differing religions and spritiualities live on this planet, too, so it's immoral to forcefit them into any one religion.
Bonjour mon ami/amie, we all share this planet together in my eyes all people are human beings.

Location hidden

#480470 Jan 25, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bnjour, forgive me please it seems my sentence had a cut-off I meant to say I love your avatar. My soulmate and I prefer red wine.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#480471 Jan 25, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
What message is that?
That Rainy Days and Mondays always get them down?
That he has to wait for the electrician to finish up before he can do any more.

Location hidden

#480472 Jan 25, 2013
*Bonjour*

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#480473 Jan 25, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text> But concerning male and male/female and female intimate partnerships... to make a long story short it is simply not the way God had intended. Heck, not even hetero- relationships outside of marriage is not what God intened so there is no bias there. The simple answer is that it is sin. I understand that you don't believe that and that is your right just as I believe it as an absolute truth and that is my right. Right?
Circular reasoning. It's a sin because the Bible says so. As I pointed out, there is no rational explanation for it.
But speaking to slavery... there were all sorts and not all amounted up to the same evil as the Egyptians enslaving the Jews, European and American slavery or slavery that goes on today in form of sex slaves and the like... those are indeed evil and God did speak against it.
Actually, there is no objective evidence that the Hebrews were systematically enslaved by the Egyptians. But aside form that, the Bible certainly does not speak against *any* form of slavery. In fact, it describes how to sell your daughter into sexual slavery, and how you can beat a slave to death, as long as the slave doesn't die for two days.

So again, it's very hypocritical and inconsistent to say slavery is immoral when the Bible says otherwise, yet use the Bible to call homosexuality immoral. And especially when there is no logical rationale for bigotry toward gay people. At all.
Speaking of racism... Moses married a black woman... Solomon had black women as wives... a dark-skinned man helped Jesus when He was carrying the cross.
Seriously?

So how do you feel about polygamy then? Is that OK too?
The sexism that you are thinking of was custom norms outside of the church before the church was even created. It's just that they had to walk a fine rope as to not offend the society because those people would go and have gone to the authorities. As Paul had stated, they came "to spy out their liberties". They were already being persecuted so why add fuel to the fire. That is pretty much the basis of why Paul talked about decency and order...
I see. So God has to tiptoe around human cultural norms. Well, considering we seem to agree that slavery is immoral now, and so are racism and sexism, I guess we can toss homophibia in the same trash can too, right?

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#480474 Jan 25, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't hate them, I just believe their behavior, their lifestyle is wrong and most certainly is a sin.
.. homosexuality is not a lifestyle ..
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
If I had a friend and I found out he was the gay, I would be honest with him and tell him he should change his dispicavble lifestyle..
.. what a friend you are !!..
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>Doesn't eman I would drop him as a friend...though he would probably lose a ranking or two..
HA*HA*HA .. have you always been delusional? If someone tells you that your lifestyle is despicable, how long would you remain their friend ??..
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
I know many gay people and they know where I stand and they respect me for it.
.. replace 'respect' with 'tolerate'..
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
and not disrespect me by trying sexual advancements.
.. there you go, writing about sex. Again ..
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorance causes fear and violence.
.. hey !! we agree !! Everyone can overcome ignorance ..
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Who I worship is far higher than any god you people creater to be so diverse and weak and simple.
.. so, you disapprove of some Christian beliefs? How noble ..
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text> Come now Annie, I thought you were better than that, bag of bricks and all..
.. you just lost another friend. Keep writing, we're enjoying you ..

.. always remember: keep it real ..

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#480475 Jan 25, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
If it is termed an abomination and wasn't stated as a sin, i would thing abomination is not a healthy description. When something is deemed an "abomination" it is not exceptionally moral, it is unclean or forbidden. depending on what the abomination is, it should not be touched or eaten and usually treated as a capital crime. The word "abomination" denotes grave moral offenses.

:)

Shalom Duane.

Andrew (CS).

With Established Harem

#480476 Jan 25, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Never any chastity belt at all!
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that would certainly be a win for masturbation.
Woohoo!
.. never any masturbation ..

.. no sin, no masturbate ..

Location hidden

#480477 Jan 25, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Bon soir! Comment ca va?
Me too! I love your
Bonjour, I am well thank you and I hope you are too, the avatar you see here is my grand piano.

San Francisco

#480478 Jan 25, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>its bigotry because you like the homosexual act.
And you know that how? And even if I did, what would that have to do with the logic of my argument?
just like the pedophile thinks its prejudice he not have access to the 8yr old boy or girl.
Just like the LDS cult think they have the right to marry 11 and 12yr old girls.
Just like the suicide bomber thinks its moral to kill himself and those that disagree with them.
same as you. you no like no one label your homosexual activity as wrong and sinful. so then you call them a bigot.
Seems to me that you are frustrated that you can't come up with a rationale for anti-gay prejudice, so instead you attack me personally. That is very unfortunate.
You just immoral looking for an excuse to practice immorality. and those that disagree with you you try bully and call name.
well you can't bully me. go on exercise you immorality and go sodomize another human and dream say God and Jesus is a myth and you won't have to answer for your sick and twisted lifestyle. go on writer, that what you want. see anus there, run go get it, lol.
I'm not bullying you, though you are lobbing insults at me for some odd reason. Not very Christian.

With Established Harem

#480479 Jan 25, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
That he has to wait for the electrician to finish up before he can do any more.
.. hi ya, Aero !!..

.. still packing my nightwear ..

.. when's "Q" day ??..

San Francisco

#480480 Jan 25, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
your Aids and Hiv Saviour are pill sprescribed by doctors
deep own d...inside of pipel of human s.....for sure will not save you, pills is your saviour
Hiv and Aids Savior are not saving you for pipel of human s... for sure will not save deep down inside doctors is your savior for your own ...

San Francisco

#480481 Jan 25, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>go tell you friend wilderide go find a anus to nest in.
You can just feel the Holy Spirit in this post, can't you? It's inspiring.

San Francisco

#480482 Jan 25, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Presumably, you have no common sense?
CS.
Sorry, how did that relate to my comment?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#480483 Jan 25, 2013
God points His followers to the Bible as their safeguard agaist the deceptive powers of evil spirits.Satan uses every possible way to prevent people from gaining the knowledge of the Bible.At every turn of God's work his activity become more intense.Some will soon see a final struggle agaist Christ and the followers begin.The counterfeit will resemble the true so closely that it will be impossibe to telll the differece between them except by the scriptures.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#480484 Jan 25, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
I know many gay people and they know where I stand and they respect me for it, and i respect that they understand and not disrespect me by trying sexual advancements. Once an understanding is clearly established, I don't see where they should be a problem.
I have seen or should I say read how you treat gays Andrew.

Should I dare mention BG, TF, Anna, Jeff...just to name a few. You ask for their understanding and tolerance while you rip them to shreds with your opinions...all the while expecting them to understand...be patient with you while you degrade them.

Yes...I am sure that you just have tons of gay friends that are willing to put up with your hatred...I am sure they are your friends as long as they stay in that closet and let you rant and rave.

You answered this question once but I will ask it again. Would you stop to help one of your "gay friends" if you saw them being beaten or harassed?

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#480485 Jan 25, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonjour, I am well thank you and I hope you are too, the avatar you see here is my grand piano.
Nice. Do you play? I have one in my house, too. No, I don't play.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 min RiccardoFire 96,134
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Anthony MN 548,652
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 6 min Remnant of 144000 38,864
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Dally Mama 750,689
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 11 min Al Capone 4,774
Are NFL teams....LYING about why they don't wan... 15 min yon 25
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 18 min Dr_Zorderz 261,670
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 44 min chevyguy 127
Do you enjoy seeing your sister nude / naked? (Sep '13) 7 hr MeHere 388

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE