|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, I've never heard of that particular church organization (thanks for sharing) but I have seen other gay churches as I surf the internet... ne'er been to one. I understand the gay/lesbian struggle by those who give their testimonies and I do understand that if a gay man is attracted to a man in the same manner that I'm attracted to women then I can understand that also. But I just don't see how one can take the Bible and justify it... I can't remember the name of the lesbian minister but she taught from the scriptures on the subeject... I tried to follow along to get her take on the issue but I just can't see how she went from this to That...
So anyways, I didn try to put myself in their shoes and get an understanding but I just can't see how unless one just says that it is an archaic command or something.
.. the Scriptures had deep spiritual meaning to the people who originally wrote them, not what they might suggest to people who read them today ..

.. what those texts meant in their original languages and situations has almost nothing to do with the questions you ask. Except for reasons of ritual purity, the Scriptures have nothing to say about homosexuality ..

.. other than stating, "God says homosexuality is immoral, I believe it and that settles it," nobody can provide a reason why same-sex relations between consenting adults are immoral. That is not a reasonable or coherent position ..

.. religious beliefs concerning homosexuality are from a bygone age that refuses to die or succumb to reason, an assertion of blind faith in the face of overwhelming contrary evidence ..

.. as AIN always says, "We can do better." ..

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I am afraid they will never be..
I believe they will just keep putting on their
"sheeps" clothing from time to time- to continue
to hate and judge in the name of God..
You see, they want to be God and that's why they judge others.
Some people are easily fooled by these "wolves"..
-sigh-
.. they fail to grasp the Carpenter's message ..

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
How's it going?
.. pretty good, thanks for asking ..

.. did you feed and water HFY last night ??..

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Just Wondering wrote:
Hi Qu_inn, Annie, Lil Whispers, Dr. Shrink, HFN. Guess going back a few pages I only recognized the five of you.
See lots of new posters, hope all is well with you all. Got internet back up, can post again. Didn't realize how much one can miss having internet service when one has give it up for awhile.
Sending good wishes and thoughts to Epi, Skom, Deb, Duane etc. If you see them, tell them they are in my thoughts.
Weather here has been in single digits all this week, going up in the teens tomorrow.
Hope everyone is having a great evening. Hope everyone is well.
Peace and popsicles,
JW
Hey JW! It is really good to see you back. You have been missed and thought of.

Purple poodles and pink petunias to you!

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi.
.. not even buzzed ..

.. are your computer batteries running low? If so, don't worry. River Tam agreed to stop by and re-charge today. Did Tide feed and water you last night ??..

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus loves me. Why else would I be here?
.. fibber. What are you wearing ??..

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, a rum and coke would be wonderful.
Right after that, let's get down to removing those heavy garments. You don't need them.
Here I am!
<< mixing HFY a rum & coke >>
<< walking toward car trunk, popping latch >>

.. there you are! Here's your reward for not trying to escape last night ..

<< moving rum & coke towards HFY's lips >>
** gulp, gulp, gurgle, gurgle **

HFY: "May I have another?"

.. first, let me remove your chastity belt and ..........

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi.
.. sure. Tonight ??..

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
OK Topix folks, there you have it.
The world according to Counter_Strike.
There's a mystery here though. Why do you think he doesn't espouse slaughtering homosexuals in the streets like cattle? It would be in perfect harmony with his general philosophy.
Common sense lacking with you lad, homosexuals are human beings too, or did I really need to say this. I do not advocate the slaughter of people regardless of me agreeing or vehemently disagreeing with their lifestyle.

I really don't care what you want to make me out to seem or if all of Topix wants to have issue with me because of my beliefs. You have your beliefs, you say nothing wrong with homosexuality, I say something's wrong with it. We have our views, I don't hate you for yours even if I believe your thinking is skewed.

Furthermore, I think you're an antagonist and you believe you've got it figured out. There's a time coming, where this argument will permanently be settled. Let's hope by then you wise up and is found on the right side. And that's the bottom line.

Quo Vadis

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi BT..we can always try to
Introduce JIbber to my Tiko. She looks just like your avatar picture. She can have some baby Macaws. Mine is 16 years. Old now . She needs to be a momma. LOL..
Ya.
Dr Shrink

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

I stare at men when they walk away.

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. no, it's not. Again, few lesbians own toys. Quit fibbing ..
.. you enjoy graphically describing sexual acts and making false claims or you wouldn't do it repeatedly ..
.. don't think many posters in this forum enjoy reading your vivid sexual descriptions ..
.. you are not a Jew ..
You've got one thing right, I'm not a Jew. never said I was. You and your buddies love to assume, fine with me. I have mentioned my faith several times. If you've all failed to see it then that's just too bad. Your opinion really doesn't make any sense to me anyway. All you did was come in here and prolonged an argument that should have long ended.

What are you trying to prove? Futile as usual.

Shalom.

Counter_Strike.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Your buddy trifecta1 creeped me out with his comment, "I won't put any human before Jesus. After all, the wife and children is for a moment, Jesus is eternity. My biggest and most valuable responsibility in this life is to live for Jesus Christ."....
Explains why human sacrifice is so easily implimented.

Many would have no problem throwing their babies into the flaming lap of Jesus.
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopoliti...

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

REVELATION Study

I. Rev 1:11 Part 8 (bridged with Rev 2:10 continued)

"Write on a scroll what you see and send it to the seven churches: to Ephesus, SMYRNA..."

Rev 1______/TTTTTTTTTTTTT\______Re v 2

II. Lord Jesus: "Do not be afraid OF WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO suffer. I tell you, the devil will put some of you in prison to test you, and you will suffer persecution for ten days. Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you the crown of life." Rev 2:10

1. Of What You Are About To -

The Jewish leaders: "...they spit in His face and struck Him with their fists. Others slapped Him and said,“PROPHESY TO US, Christ. Who hit You?”

A. Just as Jesus was prophesying and sending word to the church of Smyrna in Revelations, Jesus had also prophesied before His death and Resurrection. This is why the Jewish leaders mocked Him and said "Who hit You???"... In truth, they were hurting themselves as they rejected The True Messiah, the only means to Salvation. Look at what Jesus had prophesied earlier and told His disciples AHEAD OF TIME what would happen to Him:

* Jesus: "He then began to teach them that the Son of Man must suffer many things and be rejected by the elders, chief priests and teachers of the law, and that he must be killed and after three days rise again." Mark 8:31

B. As a matter of fact, there was a prophet who went by the name of Isaiah who prophesied AHEAD OF TIME what would happen to a certain someone 6 to 8 centuries prior (I said 6-8 centuries prior because I don't have much time to look it up but it is somewhere around that ballpark.)

* Isaiah (prophesying about the Messiah): "He was despised and rejected by men, a man of sorrows, and familiar with suffering. Like one from whom men hide their faces he was despised, and we esteemed him not." Isaiah 53:3

2. So anyways, Jesus prophesied His death & resurrection, the future destruction of the temple, told the Pharisees that they will die in their sins, the signs of the times, that wickedness will increase, he spoke on the righteous being blessed and that the wicked would go into everlastining punishment, He prophesied about His 2nd coming, and also that His disciples would be hated of all men... <---- Just a word on that.... I used to think that this referred to unbelievers only but it also refers to those who say they are believers but truly are not. And being hated of all men does not refer to all unbelievers because we have unbelieving friends and family members. And there are many other things that Jesus and the Apostles had prophesied.

3. The point is, God and His Son has warned us ahead of time of things to come. Not just in this world but the next... the only way one can escape the nightmare of everlasting punishment is to Believe and take heed to what Jesus, The Messiah, said. Contrary to some beliefs, according to the truth of the scriptures... there is no such thing as re-incarnation (that is a hindu mixed with Christian belief... people of course can "choose" to believe such things but it doesn't fly in the face of scripture).

Hebrews 9:27

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

jill hart photography

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Excellent.
Como os seguintes versos coincidem com a crenca de que uma vez que nos somos salvos, nos estamos sempre salvos, sem excecoes?
Se alguns dos ramos foram quebrados, e, embora um broto de oliveira, ter sido enxertados em entre os outros e agora compartilhar na seiva do nutritiva da raiz de azeitona,
nao gozam de ramos. Se voce, considere isto: voce nao tem suporte para a raiz, mas a raiz apoia-lo.
Vow vai dizer em seguida, "Ramos foram quebrados para que eu pudesse ser enxertado em."
Concedida. Mas eles foram interrompidos por causa de incredulidade, e voce fica pela fe. Nao seja arrogante, mas ter medo.
Pois se Deus nao poupou os ramos naturais, ele nao vai poupa-lo tanto.
Shalowm, meu querido.
Vou falar disso com voce amanha, ou depois de dormir, e 1:39 da manha aqui agora e vou tenque accorda pra os meus meninos que vao querer a mamae de dar comida para eles. Muito obrigado BBL, tem um bom dia, Deus te abencoa e Shalowm <3

“You have blue shoes”

Since: Mar 11

Please change them

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. not even buzzed ..
.. are your computer batteries running low? If so, don't worry. River Tam agreed to stop by and re-charge today. Did Tide feed and water you last night ??..
I'm not a plant.

No green leafs here!

Mostly the other kind.

And rum.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Besides some people thinking it is a sin, there is little medically, mentally or physically wrong with most of the (alleged) sins in the Bible.

How many think that eating lobster is a disgusting food that only demons consume ?

Who thinks a ham and cheese sandwich is a sentence to Hell ?

Homosexuality, incest, pedophilia and prostitution are viewed as sins by many religions, immoral by many societies, yet have been banned, tolerated and even promulgated by the same religions and societies as well.

BTW, according to "The Bible" if you don't have any blue in your clothes you are sinning against God.

So all you non-blue-cloth folks, see ya' in Hell. <throws another burger on the grill>

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
I personally thank you for your post Andrew. You have hopefully shown others what hatred and bigotry looks like far more than what my words could ever say...especially that last paragraph. It shows what depths someone will sink to to condemn others.
LOL x 99

You pose a weak and pathetic argument. All I did was be honest and you all realized your wigs weren't on so straight. The difference between you and I is that my perseption of wrong and right is foggy or blurred. You parse things so that we can all sing kumbayaa and pretend everything's ok.

That, for your information is hypocrisy. If I had a friend and I found out he was the gay, I would be honest with him and tell him he should change his dispicavble lifestyle. Doesn't eman I would drop him as a friend...though he would probably lose a ranking or two.

I know many gay people and they know where I stand and they respect me for it, and i respect that they understand and not disrespect me by trying sexual advancements. Once an understanding is clearly established, I don't see where they should be a problem. If I think your cooking sucks and that your over-zealous love for cats is weird, would you have life-long issue with me?
AnnieJ wrote:
I am sure that you will claim that it is not hatred or bigotry...call it what you would like but it is ugly...it is dangerous. Words such as you spoke here have incited violence in the past...lives have been lost because of the type of words that you just spoke.
You and your God might think homosexuality is a sin
Ignorance causes fear and violence. I don't fear homosexuals or the people who stand up for gay sex and marriage. I do not have a God or god. Who I worship is far higher than any god you people creater to be so diverse and weak and simple. I know who I am, what I want and what I believe in and I state clearly so there's no confusion, no hypocrisy and no misunderstanding. I won't play the hypocrite for you or anyone else. Adultery and idolatry are sins. We don't hunt down adulterers and idolaters though you also probably think those are ok too. We all fall short and we sin, but some acts are highly perverse and sick, so don't expect me to pretend otherwise. Wise up Annie. About time you stopped helping degrade the American society. America is proud and powerful. Don't try sinking it the way ancient Greece and Rome sank.
AnnieJ wrote:
...but I promise you...you have not done God any favors with the hatred of your words.
I don't do favors for gods. What else Annie?
AnnieJ wrote:
I do not care what you or any other Christian believes is a sin. I do care however when words of such hatred and violence are spoken. When such words do damage and bring violence toward others.
I normally stay out of the "homosexual" conversations on this thread...until words such as yours are spoken.
Where did you see me speak violence against the gay? Tell me? why must you seek to villainize me by telling a lie? Come now Annie, I thought you were better than that, bag of bricks and all.

Andrew (CS).

“You have blue shoes”

Since: Mar 11

Please change them

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
<< mixing HFY a rum & coke >>
<< walking toward car trunk, popping latch >>
.. there you are! Here's your reward for not trying to escape last night ..
<< moving rum & coke towards HFY's lips >>
** gulp, gulp, gurgle, gurgle **
HFY: "May I have another?"
.. first, let me remove your chastity belt and ..........
<slaps hand>

No!

No!!!

Never a removal!

Get more rum, woman!

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Yea my friend it can do wonders indeed especially with all of th e frustrating tripe that you have to put up w ith from the worldly people on the Job and other places, thank God we have the secret place of the most high to run into IN Christ Jesus.
You have a Blessed day John.(C:
I wrote a post the other day on how Christianity seems to have changed over the years...at least that has been my experience. I was not aware that churches/Christians now have secret places however. Where I grew up the church doors and all of it's services were open to everyone...matter of fact...the doors were never locked.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

497 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min wttiftbl 256,737
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Catcher1 721,522
Last Word + 2 8 min andet1987 232
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 8 min Holy dr Shrink 38,469
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 9 min RiccardoFire 93,777
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 10 min uIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE 223
Nine Eleven 11 min andet1987 24
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 28 min Behind Enemy Lines 533,026
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 44 min EXPERT 115,375
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 3 hr Mien 82
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••