Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#480427 Jan 25, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you and from whence have you come to be accusing me? Are we both having conversation with each other? Do you feel you're that important?
Prove to Topix where I said to IANS that I follow Jesus? Please, find the post link or page number. I bet you can't find it. You didn't spell Yahweh right by the way, and He is not a god. Gods and fairies and fawns are what you people fight over and about. Continue fighting.
Continue making things in which are fairy tales to you a major issue. If we are mad to believe in myths then so be it, but I don't see you and your ridiculously lazy-brained and confused friends going into insane asylums to counsel mad people. Get your priorities straightened out feller. You coming on here to challenge people about their beliefs then asking them to prove yet you cannot disprove.
In other words, you just come in here to waste everybodies time. what did you here? Topix needed people to build up post numbers per page? If you have evidence, post it. If you have a common sense argument then let everyone see it. Otherwise, I have no time for apes and talking parrots.
CS.

Did I challenge your belief? Have I challenged anyone's beliefs? You are making up strawmen and deflections here "already" along with the "persecution" defense bs game. Your crap and lies are all public record. I'm sure IANS has that copied anyway.
How convenient that you would wait for such posts to become "buried" before ever even answering...one of your tactics I have also noticed.
Now, if yer fluffing yer feathers and deliberately provoking me ta challenge me ta destroy yer religion and beliefs, ya most certainly WILL be obliged!
Let me know when ya would like me ta begin with the "slaughter".

At least then ya'd have a reason ta cry like a baby.

Salami an Balogna
ana peace ona you,

BT42
Adam

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#480428 Jan 25, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you people pull yourselves out of the problems created for you by the Republicans and corruption.
I thought Barak was from the other lot ;)

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#480429 Jan 25, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Wow... now that's something serious right there. I saw Qahal Yahweh on youtube doing a footwashing service in the the month of Abib. I haven't looked up what Abib means so right now I'm ignorant of that word but will look up later. I saw this other video and they give a pretty good description of what they are going... all I can say is that you guys "ain't" playin'. Smile.
Though it is your beliefs and I don't adhere to it... it at least gives me a better understanding of what you believe, where you are coming from in your own beliefs and why you post strongly about using the hebrew terms Yahweh and Yashua.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Exodus 13:4-5 and Deuteronomy 16:1 speaks about the month of Abib (Aviv). It is the first year on the Hebrew and then the Akkadian (Babylonian) lunar calendar in which the cycle was 30 days per month. Today the Lunar cycle is calculated at 29.5 days per month. It begins end of march to early April on our calendar which would be around the time when our Savior Yashua (who many call Jesus) was actually born. During the Babylonian captivity, the month was called Nisan. The early Roman Romulus calendar also started the year with march even though it adopted the 12 month system adding 51 days to the original 304 day calendar to bring it to 355 days per year.
Calendar of Romulous (before the Julian Calendar):

Martius - 31 days
Aprilis - 29 days
Maius - 31 Days
Iunius - 29 Days
Quintilis - 31 days
Sextilis - 29 days
September - 29 days
October - 31 days
November - 29 days
December - 31 Days
Ianuarius - 29 days
Februarius - 28 days

The Youtube video you showed was for the Assembly of Yahweh. Even though Qahal means Assembly or Congregation, this is a different group. However we are very familiar with them. You would be surprised how many people are going back to the Hebraic roots.

:)

Shalom Quin.

Andrew (CS).
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#480430 Jan 25, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
And...you disagree with someone's sexuality because...why?
What does it matter to you what other people do with their genitalia, as long as they are consenting adults?
<quoted text>
Well...people believe all kinds of unjustified stuff. If you just have a phobia, ok, that's fine. I have a phobia, too, so I understand irrational, uncontrollable and really annoying fear.
<quoted text>
The last part, where you think "there is a time coming" is worrisome. Unless it keeps you from being violent - then, that's fine. If your thought is antagonistic and uncivilized, but you do not act on it, no worries.
But a bit childish, I must say. A bit childish.
also you
why are you worry about someone ladies vaginas or genitalias what they do in their private life,

why you post remarks about their low moral custom?
why you enter this topic and delight yourselves about genitalias,balls of man,instead being on the topic suitable your littel filthy moraly brain?

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#480431 Jan 25, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. sure. Tonight ??..
Yes, I'll be ready!
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#480432 Jan 25, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Exodus 13:4-5 and Deuteronomy 16:1 speaks about the month of Abib (Aviv). It is the first year on the Hebrew and then the Akkadian (Babylonian) lunar calendar in which the cycle was 30 days per month. Today the Lunar cycle is calculated at 29.5 days per month. It begins end of march to early April on our calendar which would be around the time when our Savior Yashua (who many call Jesus) was actually born. During the Babylonian captivity, the month was called Nisan. The early Roman Romulus calendar also started the year with march even though it adopted the 12 month system adding 51 days to the original 304 day calendar to bring it to 355 days per year.
Calendar of Romulous (before the Julian Calendar):
Martius - 31 days
Aprilis - 29 days
Maius - 31 Days
Iunius - 29 Days
Quintilis - 31 days
Sextilis - 29 days
September - 29 days
October - 31 days
November - 29 days
December - 31 Days
Ianuarius - 29 days
Februarius - 28 days
The Youtube video you showed was for the Assembly of Yahweh. Even though Qahal means Assembly or Congregation, this is a different group. However we are very familiar with them. You would be surprised how many people are going back to the Hebraic roots.
:)
Shalom Quin.
Andrew (CS).
whole world run on the western calendar not yours imaginary twisted months,

your bul......reach high levels of sky scrapers in New York

but never forget
Bul.... is a power of the nation
and this is only One Power posessed by you mister baned CS

Fremont, CA

#480433 Jan 25, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
You've got one thing right, I'm not a Jew. never said I was. You and your buddies love to assume, fine with me. I have mentioned my faith several times. If you've all failed to see it then that's just too bad. Your opinion really doesn't make any sense to me anyway. All you did was come in here and prolonged an argument that should have long ended.
What are you trying to prove? Futile as usual.
Shalom.
Counter_Strike.
Yes, perhaps you mentioned your faith and I missed it.

But you haven't answered my question: Who is the savior you mentioned?

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#480435 Jan 25, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
No where to run ya say.lol.Well pull a chair sit yourself down and hey their one of you new bees get the woman a wild turkey and coke with a backer of everclear.Now then that should make you feel right at home.Then we all can get down to some aruging and fussin and some booties shakin,some preachin and singin.A little bit of I'm right your wrong and I'm wrong and your right.Well you get the picture in living color cause ain't no two people in this world that think the same.
Uh...I'd rather drink rum and play DDO.

:p

Fremont, CA

#480436 Jan 25, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
<slaps hand>
No!
No!!!
Never a removal!
Get more rum, woman!
Never any chastity belt at all!

Fremont, CA

#480437 Jan 25, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
For teh record, I meant to say that my perception of wrong and right ISN'T foggy or blurred. Just so clear understanding is established.
CS.
Clear understanding is established.

You are the Ku Klux Klanner of sexuality.

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#480438 Jan 25, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
also you
why are you worry about someone ladies vaginas or genitalias what they do in their private life,
why you post remarks about their low moral custom?
why you enter this topic and delight yourselves about genitalias,balls of man,instead being on the topic suitable your littel filthy moraly brain?
Dr. Shrink, every post you write speaks of a man with no confidence whatsoever. I worry about you. Are you impotent? Do you want to have incestuous relations that are better left unspoken about?

What's wrong with you? Why are you this fucked up?

Seriously, dude, grow up. Stop being such a loser with your words. Be more than you are.

And drink rum.

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#480439 Jan 25, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Presumably you prefer to be dirt?
Presumably, you have no common sense?

CS.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#480440 Jan 25, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Which means I never pretended; you should appreciate that. I don't hate them, I just believe their behavior, their lifestyle is wrong and most certainly is a sin. What part of that do you have great difficulty understanding Annie?
Andrew (CS).
CS
I am with you

but those who disagree with you or me,
they hate us, and always attempt to ban from posting

it doesn't mattere 2 different persoanlities,
but same message is very important to those worshipers of faken jesus-angel of light- devil alone 2 Cor 11;13-15

I am supervisor of spiritual shed house full of spiritual manure dung, and and flegms thrown at those evil christians,or atheists

you are also keeper of God basic Laws thrown at them with your passion, energies,and zelusly love G-D Yahveh and Yeshu ah Ha Masi Yah

so
do good job

Fremont, CA

#480441 Jan 25, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>I think Kaepernick is a better quarterback IMHO but the Ravens got some good momentum going into the SuperBowl because of Ray Lewis... I tell you what, you're West Coast, I'm East Coast so I'll go for the Ravens. Whoever wins can get bragging rights... smiles.
I agree on Kaepernick being superior, but Flacco is on a roll right now and, as you say, there's the Ray Lewis psychological/emotional factor.

I'm really torn, but OK, the geography makes sense. I'll take the 49ers.(But I reserve the right to change my mind if my heart pulls me toward the Ravens during the game--I lived in Baltimore four years by the way.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#480442 Jan 25, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Never any chastity belt at all!
you have not belly to put on your a...any belt at all!

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#480443 Jan 25, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
What message is that?
That Rainy Days and Mondays always get them down?
ROFLMAO

You just made my day, Rider! Thanks!

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#480444 Jan 25, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
.... I don't hate them, I just believe their behavior, their lifestyle is wrong and most certainly is a sin.....
Same way I feel about many Christians.

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#480445 Jan 25, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
In my view, you are a troglodyte.
Weak and unimpressive. Try again.

CS.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#480446 Jan 25, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and your point being?
Epic fail.
Bigotry, and Homophobia....you all come up with fancy words to justify your plight.
Poor, very poor.
I wish you would get back on track with the topic of this thread rather than pursue this failed agenda you support so vigorously.
CS.
Spoken like a true "laconic assassin". Are you from palmdale too?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#480447 Jan 25, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr. Shrink, every post you write speaks of a man with no confidence whatsoever. I worry about you. Are you impotent? Do you want to have incestuous relations that are better left unspoken about?
What's wrong with you? Why are you this fucked up?
Seriously, dude, grow up. Stop being such a loser with your words. Be more than you are.
And drink rum.
I don't talk about human vaginas, balls, of s......inside of their a... you earthly immoral people talk only 3 subjects;food, f...and about human parts baginas,balls or s....
shame of Gods Creation on this deadly filthy moraly globe

I am spiritual celestial creature Fullness of Gods Creation

also you received awsome privilage from God alone,to post so much Holy Saint spiritual heavenly without of body creature

please ,bow your ugly earthly first old wrinkle deadly face,
and pray loud to GOD LIKE THIS;
O God Almighty thank you so much
that you blessed me and gave me chance to post to your Adopted son named Dr Shrink
Amen

please?
don't jump above your own a....
you are not able to achieve your stupid goal

your a.... have always higher place from your brain

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colin Kaepernick: the troubled mind of an Oreo 3 min Doctor REALITY 2
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Catcher1 65,131
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min truth 654,704
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 min onemale 281,984
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 24 min Gabriel 974,087
first gay experience? (Sep '14) 27 min j4snowyfox69 47
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr HipGnosis 183,231
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 1 hr T rules 863
More from around the web