Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#480364 Jan 25, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>If you get the chance please check the link out... the gentleman (Carl) was pretty seemed very sincere... He's a minister now, I don't know if that would make any difference though. But it was a good testimony IMHO.
May need you to post the link again bro, this thread moves pretty fast and it seems posts tend to get buried and lost pretty often.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#480365 Jan 25, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>I can't watch them, it's too painful. Smile.
Awwwww..........it's not THAT bad is it? Lol.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#480367 Jan 25, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Swingin' by and saw this first:)
Had church tonight? Times of fellowship and refreshing, can do wonders;)
Me? Ploddin' along...
Yea my friend it can do wonders indeed especially with all of th e frustrating tripe that you have to put up w ith from the worldly people on the Job and other places, thank God we have the secret place of the most high to run into IN Christ Jesus.

You have a Blessed day John.(C:

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#480368 Jan 25, 2013
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too, Scott.
Well I'm outta here. Good night all (Bon nuit).
Have a Blessed one.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#480369 Jan 25, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
Dear Lord, Thank you for this day. Thank you for my being able to see, to hear, to speak, to move about this morning. I'm blessed because you are a forgiving and understanding God. You have done so much for me. I have witnessed your hand of blessing, your miraculous power in my life and the lives of those I love, and you just keep on blessing me. Forgive me this day for everything I have done, said or thought that was not pleasing to you. I ask now for your forgiveness. Please keep me, my family, and my church family safe from all danger and harm. Help me to start this day with a positive and Christ-focused attitude and plenty of gratitude. Please clear my mind of distractions so that I can hear from you and please direct my steps today. Thank you so much, in Jesus' name, amen.
Prime time with God
Amen.

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#480370 Jan 25, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi.
Hi.

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#480371 Jan 25, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol...Not sure I was here then but everyone is very nice here, welcome back. I'm doing great, it's been a lovely day. How about you?
Honestly? Ok now with the rum in me, but I had a day where I struggled to get something done. It was nice, actually getting part of it done - writing - but since Dell has my real computer, I can't get any work done, and now I'm imbibing spirits.

So I'm pretty happy. But for a moment...just a moment...despair set in. And that wasn't super fun. Yeah, that kind of sucked. <sigh>

I'm glad you had a great day, though! Woohoo!

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#480373 Jan 25, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi.
Hey.

So.

Ah.

Yeah.

Nice hat, by the way. Is it new?

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#480374 Jan 25, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey.
So.
Ah.
Yeah.
Nice hat, by the way. Is it new?
I'm the cat in the hat.

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#480375 Jan 25, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Drew,
Though we may not orbit the same 'eschatological sun' you can still give me a shout:){written with agape}
See the link I just left for Quin above, like your thoughts on it...
(((((John))))))) Hello brother (c:

Hope that all is well with you~

Love,deb~
Adam

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#480376 Jan 25, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
Dear Lord, Thank you for this day. Thank you for my being able to see, to hear, to speak,..
Why all this thanks. Has God got a weak ego?

What does a prayer to an invisible silent entity achieve exactly?

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#480377 Jan 25, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well...It is BRIGHT and WARM......Did you see any Lately?
WOW sounds really interesting! No- not any sunshine in the sky~ it's winter in the north....so we give it a southern vacation. Aren't we niiiiiiice?

Left you a post yesterday~ don't know ifin' ya' saw it - but yeah- me likes you ((((Epi)))))

Love,Deb~
Dr Shrink

United States

#480378 Jan 25, 2013
I love schlonger

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#480379 Jan 25, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
Homophobia is an "irrational fear of, aversion to, or discrimination against homosexuality or homosexuals"
Counter_Strike wrote:
You all made that up.
Nope. The quotation marks mean that I cut-and-pasted it:
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hom...

Bad news. There's more:

Atheophobia - fear or hatred of atheism or atheists.
http://snipurl.com/267yvvo

You hate both.
Counter_Strike wrote:
I fear no one and that includes the ape people and homosexuals too.
You hate gays and skeptics. You've made that clear. You are a willing vector for your church's hateful memes.

It's time for you to assume responsibility and be held accountable for the words that you choose to repeat rather than hiding behind your god's skirt.

Fennario

#480380 Jan 25, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
Although I admit that clowns and mimes are kinda creepty and could well be aliens, but that's another topic.
And how about you?

Your buddy trifecta1 creeped me out with his comment, "I won't put any human before Jesus. After all, the wife and children is for a moment, Jesus is eternity. My biggest and most valuable responsibility in this life is to live for Jesus Christ."
Counter_Strike wrote:
You never answered my question; who is Jesus?
Here. Let me Google that for you: http://lmgtfy.com/...
Counter_Strike wrote:
If I never had a religion of a faith, I would still think the unnatural and deviant act of homosexuality is wrong.
If the Christian church didn't teach that value, you wouldn't be espousing it. Unless they were raised in a Muslim country, people who think like you do all learned it either from their priests, or from somebody that learned it from them.

Once the Christian church has shrunken to the point that it no longer can define who Americans should hate, atheophobia and homophobia will begin to fade away in America, as will your church's other guilt inflicting sexual values such as its proscription against extra-marital sex "fornication" and sex without reproduction, as well as its violence against scientific understanding. They all need to go.

Fennario

#480381 Jan 25, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
What makes you think that would have been any different. I think the Muslims probably hate homosexuality way more than Christianity and Judaism.
Maybe. I don't know. But the Muslims don't define values in Western culture. The Christian church does.
It aint necessarily so wrote:
Your hateful treatment of gays qualifies you as a homophobe. The word fits you like a glove.
Counter_Strike wrote:
What treatment?
Are you going to be passive-aggressive dead weight now?
Counter_Strike wrote:
I believe the stain of homosexuality is a perverted and wicked act.
That treatment, Aristotle.
Counter_Strike wrote:
You're trying to deflect and detour the point and change the argument from non-acceptance of homosexuality to hate for sinful people.
Po-TAY-to, po-TAH-to. Own your hatred.
Counter_Strike wrote:
What church is that? Identify please.
More passive-aggression.
Counter_Strike wrote:
The people of the Most High Yahweh will not bend, bow or approve evil.
I know.

But you will yield. Your church will no longer be defining what is evil.
Counter_Strike wrote:
And I don't care about your weak pathetic excuse for an opinion.
As you see, I care about yours. Very much.

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#480382 Jan 25, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
BLL, eu sei eu sou com uma palhaca e so que eu gostaria de falar da Biblia as veses...e o topico aqui...
Excellent.

Como os seguintes versos coincidem com a crenca de que uma vez que nos somos salvos, nos estamos sempre salvos, sem excecoes?

Se alguns dos ramos foram quebrados, e, embora um broto de oliveira, ter sido enxertados em entre os outros e agora compartilhar na seiva do nutritiva da raiz de azeitona,
nao gozam de ramos. Se voce, considere isto: voce nao tem suporte para a raiz, mas a raiz apoia-lo.
Vow vai dizer em seguida, "Ramos foram quebrados para que eu pudesse ser enxertado em."
Concedida. Mas eles foram interrompidos por causa de incredulidade, e voce fica pela fe. Nao seja arrogante, mas ter medo.
Pois se Deus nao poupou os ramos naturais, ele nao vai poupa-lo tanto.

Shalowm, meu querido.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#480383 Jan 25, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, I've never heard of that particular church organization (thanks for sharing) but I have seen other gay churches as I surf the internet... ne'er been to one. I understand the gay/lesbian struggle by those who give their testimonies and I do understand that if a gay man is attracted to a man in the same manner that I'm attracted to women then I can understand that also. But I just don't see how one can take the Bible and justify it... I can't remember the name of the lesbian minister but she taught from the scriptures on the subeject... I tried to follow along to get her take on the issue but I just can't see how she went from this to That...
So anyways, I didn try to put myself in their shoes and get an understanding but I just can't see how unless one just says that it is an archaic command or something.
.. the Scriptures had deep spiritual meaning to the people who originally wrote them, not what they might suggest to people who read them today ..

.. what those texts meant in their original languages and situations has almost nothing to do with the questions you ask. Except for reasons of ritual purity, the Scriptures have nothing to say about homosexuality ..

.. other than stating, "God says homosexuality is immoral, I believe it and that settles it," nobody can provide a reason why same-sex relations between consenting adults are immoral. That is not a reasonable or coherent position ..

.. religious beliefs concerning homosexuality are from a bygone age that refuses to die or succumb to reason, an assertion of blind faith in the face of overwhelming contrary evidence ..

.. as AIN always says, "We can do better." ..

With Established Harem

#480384 Jan 25, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I am afraid they will never be..
I believe they will just keep putting on their
"sheeps" clothing from time to time- to continue
to hate and judge in the name of God..
You see, they want to be God and that's why they judge others.
Some people are easily fooled by these "wolves"..
-sigh-
.. they fail to grasp the Carpenter's message ..

With Established Harem

#480385 Jan 25, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
How's it going?
.. pretty good, thanks for asking ..

.. did you feed and water HFY last night ??..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min ROCCO 64,233
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min Regina 654,248
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 13 min bad bob 183,188
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 19 min Gabriel 973,899
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 20 min hpcaban 9,379
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 21 min Toby 106,577
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 27 min ImFree2Choose 2,592
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 42 min onemale 281,918
More from around the web