Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#480341 Jan 25, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.........Not voicing your thoughts?
Just teasing. Its really ironic, because thats one of the things I admire about you is your ability to let things go. Something I'm working on.
The Drs. I have to admit I dont read many of their posts. they are usually just to far out there for me, so i dont get to upset with them about anything they say, and anything directed at me doesnt get to me at all. I just consider the source. Please dont take my ignorance of their posts as condoning anything they have to say, it more that i have no clue as to what they are rambling about..........
Dont ever think you cant post to me Annie. I respect your thoughts I'm sure more then you know. Believe it or not any time I'm criticised, I do take it into consideration. I'm always trying to be a better person, even though that may not be coming through in my posts..........I know in my own case, I often make the same mistakes more then once with the same results. You think i could learn quicker but I guess I can be as stubborn as the next guy..........
Have a good day Annie..........
(((((Rider)))))) Hi there (c:
So good to see so many of the 'old crowd' in here near the same time. I hope that all is going well for you friend.

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#480342 Jan 25, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
This is poor.
You will pay dearly for this blasphemy.
CS.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#480343 Jan 25, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi (((((Trifecta))))))- I pop back in to post once in awhile~
For Christmas~ I decorated minimally and just did normal family stuff ~ for New Years we just stay home- I did not even build snacks. I was too shocked that it was already the holiday season...seems to come back every three months.
11 more months till Christmas!! Just warning you- cuz it will feel like only a couple months and it will be back again!!
What did you do for the Holidays?
we not do much either for christmas. I suppose to have a some relatives visit but last minute her car was giving problems, so I tell her use the money fix the car and we see about christmas 2013. just went to candlelight service and spend christimas day with the family eat open gifts and celebrate Jesus. new yrs watch the ball drop in ny city and go bed.

nice and quiet. some yrs we go somewhere but sometimes the best christmas is the ones you spend at home.

Some stable somewhere

#480344 Jan 25, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
So if it is utterly ridiculous then why did you utterly waste your time?
Andrew (CS).
'cause it's kind of funny that some people believe in the utter ridiculous.

(sorry)

Some stable somewhere

#480345 Jan 25, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I had a blue and gold.
What a great bird he was.
His name was Vincent. Guess who he was named after.
Hiding!

Some stable somewhere

#480346 Jan 25, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Good Afternoon WR, here's a quote that I pulled from Juice off of the WINLAC that is pretty spot-on IMHO.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind."
Albert Einstein
Now I do understand there are some controversies with science and religion... like the age of creation, like when Galileo made mention that the earth wasn't flat... and things of that sort. I'm not a younger earth theorist (6000 years old which I think is laughable in the face of science and the true genesis account) and of course Galileo was right as the Bible already suggests a circular earth. So anyways, science goes into detail, of course... and yet I believe science ultimately confirms what God has already created. Science also confirms that we all come through one ancestor though they call her (sp) mitochondrial Eve and in Genesis it refers to her as the mother of all the living. I believe science is correct and comes close in this regard ---> I believe Genesis simply saves us time and gives us a true account.
Can you name a single science that includes religion in its theoretical framework?

Some stable somewhere

#480347 Jan 25, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
(a) I don't need to prove anything to you and
(b) You're not open minded enough to understand.
You've blocked your mind from receiving truth. Us human beings can't spiritually save anyone, but when we speak, if the Ruach HaKodesh (the Holy Spirit) impresses upon those we speak to, then the tranforming of heart and mind begins.
Wow. Do you understand how you framed the above?

Let's rephrase:

1. you're not open minded
2. you blocked your mind from receiving the truth - the truth that the Holy Spirit speaks through us.

In other words, only your "truth" is for everyone. You, sir, have blocked your mind to everyone else's reality. Not the other way around.

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#480349 Jan 25, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
Experiencing God Day By day:
Come and See
They said to Him, "Rabbi" (which is to say, when translated, Teacher), "where are You staying?" 39 He said to them, "Come and see." They came and saw where He was staying, and remained with Him that day.(John 1:38b-39)
There comes a time for each of us when merely talking about the Christian pilgrimage is not sufficient. We must actually set out on the journey! We can spend many hours debating and discussing issues related to the Christian life, but this means little if we never actually step out and follow Christ!
For generations, the coming of the Messiah had been pondered and predicted by the nation of Israel. Perhaps no topic garnered more discussion among Jews than the nature and work of the Messiah. Andrew had listened to John the Baptist and had heard of the coming Messiah. Now, suddenly, he was face to face with the One he had yearned to see! Andrew’s mind was filled with questions he longed to ask. Instead of entering into a theological dialogue with Andrew, however, Jesus turned and began to walk. Andrew’s questions would not be answered by discussion alone, but by walking with Him.
Christianity is not a set of teachings to understand. It is a Person to follow. As he walked with Jesus, Andrew watched Jesus heal the sick, teach God’s wisdom, and demonstrate God’s power. Andrew not only learned about God; he actually experienced Him!
Moments will come when you stand at a crossroads with your Lord. You will have a hundred questions for Him. Rather than answering the questions one by one, Jesus may say,“Put on your shoes, step out onto the road, and follow Me.” As you walk daily with Him, Jesus will answer your questions, and you will discover far more than you even knew to ask.
((((((HFN))))))))) As always- Excellent POINTS !!

Love you dear sister <3
Deb~

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#480350 Jan 25, 2013
Just Wondering wrote:
Hi Qu_inn, Annie, Lil Whispers, Dr. Shrink, HFN. Guess going back a few pages I only recognized the five of you.
See lots of new posters, hope all is well with you all. Got internet back up, can post again. Didn't realize how much one can miss having internet service when one has give it up for awhile.
Sending good wishes and thoughts to Epi, Skom, Deb, Duane etc. If you see them, tell them they are in my thoughts.
Weather here has been in single digits all this week, going up in the teens tomorrow.
Hope everyone is having a great evening. Hope everyone is well.
Peace and popsicles,
JW
JW.....Good to see you Friend....Hope you are doing better....Glad you will be posting more at least I know you read along.

Love to you....Peace and Popsicles.....BRRRRRR

:-)

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#480351 Jan 25, 2013
Just Wondering wrote:
Hi Qu_inn, Annie, Lil Whispers, Dr. Shrink, HFN. Guess going back a few pages I only recognized the five of you.
See lots of new posters, hope all is well with you all. Got internet back up, can post again. Didn't realize how much one can miss having internet service when one has give it up for awhile.
Sending good wishes and thoughts to Epi, Skom, Deb, Duane etc. If you see them, tell them they are in my thoughts.
Weather here has been in single digits all this week, going up in the teens tomorrow.
Hope everyone is having a great evening. Hope everyone is well.
Peace and popsicles,
JW
So glad to see your name!! I hope you are doing well sister. Love Deb~

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#480352 Jan 25, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
PS... Sunshine??? Could YOU describe what THAT is for me???
XO
Well...It is BRIGHT and WARM......Did you see any Lately?

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#480353 Jan 25, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks!
Hi!
I'm Hiding.
:)
Hi there :) I've read you in the civilised threads (this one is civilised too), nice to meet you :)

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#480354 Jan 25, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Does he like some of us better? How many legs do you have?
No, I don't think so. I have two legs, how many do you have?

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#480355 Jan 25, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
Dear Lord, Thank you for this day. Thank you for my being able to see, to hear, to speak, to move about this morning. I'm blessed because you are a forgiving and understanding God. You have done so much for me. I have witnessed your hand of blessing, your miraculous power in my life and the lives of those I love, and you just keep on blessing me. Forgive me this day for everything I have done, said or thought that was not pleasing to you. I ask now for your forgiveness. Please keep me, my family, and my church family safe from all danger and harm. Help me to start this day with a positive and Christ-focused attitude and plenty of gratitude. Please clear my mind of distractions so that I can hear from you and please direct my steps today. Thank you so much, in Jesus' name, amen.
Prime time with God
Amen <3

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#480356 Jan 25, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well...It is BRIGHT and WARM......Did you see any Lately?
Well.......
<3

Some stable somewhere

#480357 Jan 25, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi how are you doin.Is it cold where you are at??I am in the land of enchantment is why I ask out west.Think everyone running from the cold temperatures.
Yes, it's cold where I am. But I have no where to run.

Some stable somewhere

#480358 Jan 25, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there :) I've read you in the civilised threads (this one is civilised too), nice to meet you :)
Wow! I was not aware I had ever been to a civilized thread!

Woohooo!

I was here once before, but left because I didn't fit in. You people were so nice to me, I felt pretty bad. But now all my friends came over and I, evilly, joined them.

How're you doing, Juicylu? I hope well!

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#480359 Jan 25, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Well.......
<3
I'm SURE you have JL...Since it is middle of the Summer there in OZ Land....Stay COOL!!

Are the boys back?....

:-)

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#480360 Jan 25, 2013
See ya Later.....

Have a great day!!

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#480361 Jan 25, 2013
Show Your Love Now!
Ex 20:8-11, Is 58:13-14, Lk 4:16, Heb 10:19-25

'...He has commanded us to love one another...' 2 John 1:6

Each morning pray:'Lord, whether or not I get anything else done, help me to spend this day loving You and loving others, because that's what Your Word says life is all about.' If you do that, you'll treat those around you more graciously. And people will notice it. You'll start winning in areas where you've lost. The more time you give to someone, the more you reveal their importance to you. It's not enough to tell them they're important, you must prove it by investing in them. The best way to spell love is T-I-M-E. Love is not what you think or feel about others; no, it's how much you give of yourself to them. Men in particular struggle with this. They say,'I don't understand my wife and children. I provide everything they need. What more could they want?' They want you! They want your attention! Love concentrates so intently on another that it forgets itself. This kind of attention says,'I value you enough to give you my most precious asset--my time.' Why is now the best time to express your love? Because you don't know how long you'll have the opportunity to do so. Circumstances change, people die, children grow up. The truth is, you've no guarantee of tomorrow. If you want to express your love, you'd better do it now. So, who do you need to start spending more time with? What do you need to cut out of your schedule to make that possible? The best use of life is love, the best expression of love is time, and the best time to show love is now.
The Word for Today UCB

Third Day - Your Love Oh Lord

&li st=PLD7A322FE62E44D69

Amen <3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 min Demon Finder 18,666
sexy sister and my girlfriend family holiday 1 hr cool 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Steve III 45,018
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 281,495
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Steve III 650,851
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 56,497
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Catcher1 971,901
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr bad bob 183,001
More from around the web