“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

#480254 Jan 24, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
teach your children the way you see best. That should always be a parent's prerogative ..
10-4... I agree with that.
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
I think a child needs to understand the concept of sin then it's up to him/her to reject or accept it. By loving your children, they'll 'get' everything they need to know about love ..
I totally concur.
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
schools are not teaching children that homosexuality is right or wrong. They are introducing them to different types of family structures, teaching acceptance and condemning bullying. It's no different than Black and Asian history classes in an elementary schools ..
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#480255 Jan 24, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>I'll tell you what... I'll back down on my discussions on homosexuality if you back down on your views.
Quin
please?don't follow me
and please?
don't engage me to follow you

YOU FOLLOW ONLY JESUS CHRIST
AND I ALSO ONLY FOLLOW SAME LORD

my opinion is not my demand,or preaching you what is right or what is not?
Quin?use your free will and christian freedom to do the best only from Bible point and yours,please?never ask me to quit my views to gain you as ally

you are nice poster, i disagree sometimes,but I read all your posts daily, same CS posts,
I argued with him,but there is striking similarity of beliefs between me and SC

I hope you understood

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#480256 Jan 24, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
I know...I know...There is a message in there somewhere amongst all that rap!
Do you think Jesus gets upset by what name one chooses to call him?
Would he be angry if someone said..."Hey Bud...I need to talk to you"?
Okay...reminds me of that song...
You've Got a Friend
by Carole King as performed by James Taylor
When you're down and troubled
and you need a helping hand
and nothing, whoa nothing is going right.
Close your eyes and think of me
and soon I will be there
to brighten up even your darkest nights.
You just call out my name,
and you know wherever I am
I'll come running, oh yeah baby
to see you again.
Winter, spring, summer, or fall,
all you have to do is call
and I'll be there, yeah, yeah, yeah.
You've got a friend.
If the sky above you
should turn dark and full of clouds
and that old north wind should begin to blow
Keep your head together and call my name out loud
and soon I will be knocking upon your door.
You just call out my name and you know wherever I am
I'll come running to see you again.
Winter, spring, summer or fall
all you got to do is call
and I'll be there, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Hey, ain't it good to know that you've got a friend?
People can be so cold.
They'll hurt you and desert you.
Well they'll take your soul if you let them.
Oh yeah, but don't you let them.
You just call out my name and you know wherever I am
I'll come running to see you again.
Oh babe, don't you know that,
Winter spring summer or fall,
Hey now, all you've got to do is call.
Lord, I'll be there, yes I will.
You've got a friend.
You've got a friend.
Ain't it good to know you've got a friend.
Ain't it good to know you've got a friend.
You've got a friend.
Bonsoir Annie. The eternal message of love,kindness and compassion in my opinion must not also be heard but put into daily and rigirous use, do you not agree?

“Saved. ”

#480257 Jan 24, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
arian names comes from ancient civilization Hittities white carnation,blond and blue eyes influnced XIV century Europa from Turkey Border where is mountain Arrarat
Iran is ancient Elam and got also close relation with Hitities,
only Hitti were first designers or writongs in stone,and most developed civilization of ancient and moder World Europa starting from West borders of Poland-in Poalnd till toady exist large number of people blond,toll, blond hairs and blue eyes
ancient Hittities also worshiped symbol of swastika-Nazi Symbol
in many cases Hitler was genius,only zionists of 1028-33 discredit hitler movement,and conspired with west ,esspecialy Engalnd against exported German products-this way ruining german economy and brought europa on the brink of man made deep depresion, and hunger,
similar in America at early 30 thies
ALL THIS TROUBLE THEY SPRADED AGAINST GERMANY AND WEST TO BRING THEM ON THE WORLDWIDE TURMOIL OF WW 2
hitler didn't have to research to develop white blue eyes race,
because many many children were deported to Germany from West Slavic influenced by arjan race=Poland and Slovakia
I hope you understood this basic or true history
if you really want to know more about this,
just klick www.barnesreview.com
you will find all true free cenzure sources about history of humankind
"The name Iran, Iranian is itself equivalent to Aryan, where Iran means "land of the Aryans,"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan

Location hidden

#480258 Jan 24, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Et toi Seraphine?
Did I say it correctly?
Bonsoir mon ami, thank you for asking how I am. I have never felt better. It is pronounced Et vous actually *Smiles*

“Saved. ”

#480259 Jan 24, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
because of the 1st Amendment (Freedom of Speech), I can't see that ever happening, especially in the privacy of your home ..
.. are you familiar with the gay/Christian Metropolitan Community Churches?
http://mccchurch.org/
http://mccchurch.org/overview/history-of-mcc/
.. it may amaze you ..
Yeah, I've never heard of that particular church organization (thanks for sharing) but I have seen other gay churches as I surf the internet... ne'er been to one. I understand the gay/lesbian struggle by those who give their testimonies and I do understand that if a gay man is attracted to a man in the same manner that I'm attracted to women then I can understand that also. But I just don't see how one can take the Bible and justify it... I can't remember the name of the lesbian minister but she taught from the scriptures on the subeject... I tried to follow along to get her take on the issue but I just can't see how she went from this to That...

So anyways, I didn try to put myself in their shoes and get an understanding but I just can't see how unless one just says that it is an archaic command or something.
Dr Shrink

United States

#480260 Jan 24, 2013
My brain maggot fart stinks your vomits up. I closet out love men.

“Saved. ”

#480261 Jan 24, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir mon ami, thank you for asking how I am. I have never felt better. It is pronounced Et vous actually *Smiles*
Merci Madam pour "le correction". Perhaps I ought to get back to my french studies.. just seems so daunting at times.
Dr Shrink

United States

#480262 Jan 24, 2013
I love wiener throw ups

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#480263 Jan 24, 2013
The Essenes.
This was ascetic group of Jews living in Jesus'day who rigorously observed the sabbath and other Mosaic laws including ritual purfication(although not animal sacrifice).They worked at agriculture and other persuits cared for their elderly and owned all things in common.Many have suggested that the community of Jews living by the Dead Sea at Qumran was an Essenes community.

Location hidden

#480265 Jan 24, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Merci Madam pour "le correction". Perhaps I ought to get back to my french studies.. just seems so daunting at times.
Bonsoir Qu, you are welcome. Sora and I are honored to be at your disposal and to assist you and all people, this is why we exist their is no greater honor than to serve people and to share knowledge.

Location hidden

#480266 Jan 24, 2013
Childless women in the Bible.

Several women in the Bible are described as childless at some point:Sarah,Rebekah,Rachel(all wives of patriarchs)Simmon's mother Hannah and Elisabeth.Each was given a child in the tradition expressed in Psalms 113:9:He gives the barren woman a home,making her joyous mother of children.In biblical times being childless was a woman's greatest misfortune.David's wife Michal was made barren because of her comtempt for his dancing before the Lord.

“Squirrel Shelter”

Since: Dec 06

Smalltown, USA

#480267 Jan 24, 2013
Hi Qu_inn, Annie, Lil Whispers, Dr. Shrink, HFN. Guess going back a few pages I only recognized the five of you.

See lots of new posters, hope all is well with you all. Got internet back up, can post again. Didn't realize how much one can miss having internet service when one has give it up for awhile.

Sending good wishes and thoughts to Epi, Skom, Deb, Duane etc. If you see them, tell them they are in my thoughts.

Weather here has been in single digits all this week, going up in the teens tomorrow.

Hope everyone is having a great evening. Hope everyone is well.

Peace and popsicles,

JW

“The..”

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#480268 Jan 24, 2013
Miracles of Answered Prayer
True Stories by Elizabeth Sherrill, Sue Monk Kidd, Leonard LeSourd and others.

<quoted text from my book>

THE UNSEEN PROTECTOR
Hear me when I call. O God...have mercy upon me, and hear my prayer. Psalm 4:1

One More Step - Thelma Leavy

I have always loved the snow. I'm eighty-five and legally blind, but I can see light and some shapes - and I still get excited by fluffy flakes. That's why I ventured out late one snowy afternoon last winter.
I shuffled down my long driveway to my favourite Douglas fir. I went from tree to tree, shaking snow from the boughs. Soon I noticed that I was surrounded by vague and unfamiliar shapes. I'd gone too far into the woods! I turned and started walking back toward my driveway. But which way had I come? Everything was so white - and cold.
The snow fell harder. Wiping tears from my eyes, I rushed forward in a panic. "God", I cried, "please help me".
Abruptly I stopped in my tracks.
I stood perfectly still as a feeling of relief broke through my fear. Then I turned completely around and struck out in a new direction. Finally I came to a fence. It was my boundary line! I followed that fence, just hung to it, until I reached my gate. "Thank you, God", I said.
The next morning, Dan, the young man who shovels snow for me, rushed in; he was alarmed by the footsteps he had seen on the snow-covered property. "Don't worry", I quickly explained, "They're mine".
"Mrs Leavy", Dan said, "I followed those footsteps. They lead up to the edge of the riverbank, right to where the drop-off is steepest. If you'd taken even one more step forward..."
But that was where I had stopped and called out - to the one who always leads in the right direction.

<end of quoted text>

AMEN <3

“Saved. ”

#480269 Jan 24, 2013
Just Wondering wrote:
Hi Qu_inn, Annie, Lil Whispers, Dr. Shrink, HFN. Guess going back a few pages I only recognized the five of you.
See lots of new posters, hope all is well with you all. Got internet back up, can post again. Didn't realize how much one can miss having internet service when one has give it up for awhile.
Sending good wishes and thoughts to Epi, Skom, Deb, Duane etc. If you see them, tell them they are in my thoughts.
Weather here has been in single digits all this week, going up in the teens tomorrow.
Peace and popsicles,
JW
Hey there Jdub... Praise God... U got the internet back up. It's real good to C U.

Location hidden

#480270 Jan 24, 2013
Just Wondering wrote:
Peace and popsicles,
JW
Big Warm Hello JW;

Tis good you gotten the internet back up and especially good to see you here too.Everything is well with me and hoping the same for you.Tis cold at night out here in the land of enchantment but days only knock of the chills is all.God bless you always.

“Saved. ”

#480271 Jan 24, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir Qu, you are welcome. Sora and I are honored to be at your disposal and to assist you and all people, this is why we exist their is no greater honor than to serve people and to share knowledge.
Tres bien! Merci... soon I'll have to break past those same words.

“Saved. ”

#480272 Jan 24, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
Experiencing God Day By day:
Come and See
They said to Him, "Rabbi" (which is to say, when translated, Teacher), "where are You staying?" 39 He said to them, "Come and see." They came and saw where He was staying, and remained with Him that day.(John 1:38b-39)
There comes a time for each of us when merely talking about the Christian pilgrimage is not sufficient. We must actually set out on the journey! We can spend many hours debating and discussing issues related to the Christian life, but this means little if we never actually step out and follow Christ!
For generations, the coming of the Messiah had been pondered and predicted by the nation of Israel. Perhaps no topic garnered more discussion among Jews than the nature and work of the Messiah. Andrew had listened to John the Baptist and had heard of the coming Messiah. Now, suddenly, he was face to face with the One he had yearned to see! Andrew’s mind was filled with questions he longed to ask. Instead of entering into a theological dialogue with Andrew, however, Jesus turned and began to walk. Andrew’s questions would not be answered by discussion alone, but by walking with Him.
Christianity is not a set of teachings to understand. It is a Person to follow. As he walked with Jesus, Andrew watched Jesus heal the sick, teach God’s wisdom, and demonstrate God’s power. Andrew not only learned about God; he actually experienced Him!
Moments will come when you stand at a crossroads with your Lord. You will have a hundred questions for Him. Rather than answering the questions one by one, Jesus may say,“Put on your shoes, step out onto the road, and follow Me.” As you walk daily with Him, Jesus will answer your questions, and you will discover far more than you even knew to ask.
Amen. Thanks for the reminder HFN...

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#480273 Jan 24, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait...one mo'
Well, Happy Birthday Scott!
Hope yer day's been a great one:)
Thanks loads John, the day has been a bitter sweet one, but thank the Lord for the people of God, after a day of dealing with people on the job and all the attitudes and injustices..........nothing like capping it off with the saints of God in church and in prayer to make you feel a little better. How's things on your end?

Location hidden

#480274 Jan 24, 2013
Female prophets in the Old Testament.

Prophetess is used six times in the Old Testament.It refers to Miriam(Exodus15:20)Deborah(Jud ges 4:4)Huldah(2 Kings 22:14)Isaiah wife the prophetess(Isaiah 8:3) and Noadiah a prohetess who opposed Nehemiah(Nehemiah 6:14)Deborah and Huldah were the most important since they exercised significant responsibilities.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Anthony MN 548,652
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 min Remnant of 144000 38,864
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Dally Mama 750,689
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 8 min Al Capone 4,774
Are NFL teams....LYING about why they don't wan... 11 min yon 25
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 15 min Dr_Zorderz 261,670
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 21 min Thinking 229,996
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 40 min chevyguy 127
Do you enjoy seeing your sister nude / naked? (Sep '13) 7 hr MeHere 388

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE