Comments
462,081 - 462,100 of 599,816 Comments Last updated 9 min ago

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#480223 Jan 24, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
You, I like, very much and I care not what anyone might think about it, you remind me of my brother and you may not share my beliefs but at least you make sense and are not mean and abusive, many love hearts to you. Here's a present for you;
http://www.google.com.au/search...
Now you made me blush. Thank you for the kind words.
Doctor REALITY

Beebe, AR

#480224 Jan 24, 2013
Senecus wrote:
Little 'woik' to do...later....
Your shovel stays busy at the zoo,huh?

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

#480225 Jan 24, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
It is ridiculous and without any rationale *whatsoever* that two people of the same gender who naturally love each other should not have a loving relationship together. In fact, it is extremely callous and cruel to deny a gay person a partner simply because of gender.
Christians hypocritically turn a blind eye to the outdated immorality of the Bible when it comes to slavery, sexism, and racism, but they still cling to homosexuality. I've got news for you, just as with those other issues you had to side with social progress over your Bronze age book, you are going to have to do the same with homosexuality too. Is it really worth sacrificing your religion over an irrational bigotry? You didn't think so for slavery, sexism, and racism...
I can understand the rationale. To simplify it, it's like when I was younger... it made no sense to make my bed up. It is only going to get messy again! Or like when my mother said, "Don't read in the dark." Me: "But I can see Mom!" Dad: "Don't sit to close the the television." Me: "Why?"

Those things didn't make any sense to me whatsover at the time until I grew up and understood why. But concerning male and male/female and female intimate partnerships... to make a long story short it is simply not the way God had intended. Heck, not even hetero- relationships outside of marriage is not what God intened so there is no bias there. The simple answer is that it is sin. I understand that you don't believe that and that is your right just as I believe it as an absolute truth and that is my right. Right?

But speaking to slavery... there were all sorts and not all amounted up to the same evil as the Egyptians enslaving the Jews, European and American slavery or slavery that goes on today in form of sex slaves and the like... those are indeed evil and God did speak against it. He even spoke against usury. But because of the proximity of past American slavery here we tend to think of it always in those harsh terms. But indentured servants were those kind of slaves. They worked for the boss, got paid some minimum wage... or they worked "by some order" to pay off their debts. And there were different levels of indentured servanthood at that. A sharecropper or miner who lived on the industrial site with their families would be a good equivalent of that type of slavery (indentured servanthood) back then.

Speaking of racism... Moses married a black woman... Solomon had black women as wives... a dark-skinned man helped Jesus when He was carrying the cross. I think that we've already discussed scientific racism and how our current understanding of races came about... even though there were different kind of white races in Europe according to science in Darwin's and Galton's day. Not to mention the Eugenics of Sanger and Hitler which was based on Darwin and Galton.(Actually, Darwin was pretty much a puppet of the European politics of that day).

Sexism... When God created Adame and Eve... He said "let them have dominion of the earth"... not him but "them". The sexism that you are thinking of was custom norms outside of the church before the church was even created. It's just that they had to walk a fine rope as to not offend the society because those people would go and have gone to the authorities. As Paul had stated, they came "to spy out their liberties". They were already being persecuted so why add fuel to the fire. That is pretty much the basis of why Paul talked about decency and order...

“Saved. ”

#480226 Jan 24, 2013
Edit (last post): But indentured servants WEREN'T those kind of slaves. (Not all of 'em).

Fennario

#480227 Jan 24, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Just a note: I don't hate gays nor am I afraid of them... Because of my upbringing, I used to be afraid of the gay situation to be perfectly honest but came to realize later that they are no different from anyone else struggling against certain desires, including myself. I'm a Christian, I believe what the Bible says about fornication... whether is hetero-, homo- or other so that is my own belief system regarding that and will speak as such.
But one of the last things I remember posting before I got banned as Quintessence 8 is when I said I voted against gay marriage in North Carolina... I'm not sure if that was the reason.
You got banned, but it wasn't clear why? That's not fair.

Fennario

#480228 Jan 24, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
Would you consider Jehovah's negligence in the Garden depraved indifference? That is, could the eternal torture of billions of souls that resulted from an omniscient deity leaving innocents unattended with a malicious supervillain be considered depraved indifference in the legal sense? Does this differ from reckless negligence?
Counter_Strike wrote:
This is poor. You will pay dearly for this blasphemy.
I will? How?

What part of that was inappropriate apart from failure to simply accept whatever your god does because he does it? If we were talking about Satan or Allah, you'd have no problem with this.

“Saved. ”

#480229 Jan 24, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen Quin,
Nice post. Just another reason why I don't think we should be so quick to judge others just because they are different than we are. The way that I see it is that Jesus died for ALL of us. How and why would an unbeliever ever want anything to do with God, If those of us who are suppose to "represent" God are always bashing them for things we dont understand? ALL sexual immorality is considered "sin" and I bet you every one of us is guilty when it comes to that sin. Some may not admit to it but God knows. We are only suppose to preach the GOSPEL (GOOD NEWS OF JESUS) we need to start doing that instead of preaching how BAD people are? Sometimes, I read some of these post and IF I didn't know God, I wouldn't want anything to do with Christianity either BECAUSE of the WAY He is represented..Just my thoughts on this..Have a blessed night Quin
Praise God for the testimonies of former homosexuals... they can relate. Have a blessed night also.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#480230 Jan 24, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Good argument.
.. your willingness to consider the evidence is quite refreshing. Thank you ..

.. the God made Adam & Eve, not Adam & Steve, argument is becoming somewhat mundane since He also made Adolph Hitler ..
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>is it okay to teach my children that homosexuality is considered a sin and is wrong in the sight of God? But... and I must add this... to love everybody.
.. teach your children the way you see best. That should always be a parent's prerogative ..

.. I think a child needs to understand the concept of sin then it's up to him/her to reject or accept it. By loving your children, they'll 'get' everything they need to know about love ..
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Is it okay for the public school system to introduce kids of a very influential young age that homosexuality is right?
.. schools are not teaching children that homosexuality is right or wrong. They are introducing them to different types of family structures, teaching acceptance and condemning bullying. It's no different than Black and Asian history classes in an elementary schools ..
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Now if the Law comes about... and it will... that to speak about homosexuality in a negative light is wrong would it be okay to break the law (in this case) based on my own personal values and what I teach my kids on the subject?
.. because of the 1st Amendment (Freedom of Speech), I can't see that ever happening, especially in the privacy of your home ..

.. are you familiar with the gay/Christian Metropolitan Community Churches?

http://mccchurch.org/

http://mccchurch.org/overview/history-of-mcc/

.. it may amaze you ..

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#480231 Jan 24, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Still no rationale for why homosexuality is wrong. Al of of lather, but no rationale.
That's OK CS. Truth is, there IS no rationale. You will never come up with any. All that is ever trotted out is "it's bad because I say so" or "it's bad because this book says so". No one ever get's any further with it than that.
Know why? Because it's bigotry. And bigotry is based in ignorance, not reason.
its bigotry because you like the homosexual act.

just like the pedophile thinks its prejudice he not have access to the 8yr old boy or girl.

Just like the LDS cult think they have the right to marry 11 and 12yr old girls.

Just like the suicide bomber thinks its moral to kill himself and those that disagree with them.

same as you. you no like no one label your homosexual activity as wrong and sinful. so then you call them a bigot.

You just immoral looking for an excuse to practice immorality. and those that disagree with you you try bully and call name.

well you can't bully me. go on exercise you immorality and go sodomize another human and dream say God and Jesus is a myth and you won't have to answer for your sick and twisted lifestyle. go on writer, that what you want. see anus there, run go get it, lol.

“Saved. ”

#480232 Jan 24, 2013
<quoted text>
I used to go by the name of James in Charlotte. I wasn't as calm as I am now (if one can call me calm lol)... I can understand why I would be banned there as there were intense disagreements on both sides while I was on the abortion thread. So I grey boxed as Que Avanza 8... Lawest came here and I saw that le le and others were giving him a hard time so I came to defend lawest and ended up staying here. That was about almost 3 years ago. Some others wanted me to sign up so eventually I did as Quintessence 8.

Please feel free to ask others in here why I got banned as I don't know. And at that, I guess it depends who you ask lol.

With Established Harem

#480233 Jan 24, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
ATTENTION: If you CHOOSE not to believe in the Lord Jesus Christ,you can leave this forum and never return,if you like. But all f your illogical theories and reasonings will get you NO WHERE here.
.. why do you want non-Christians to leave ??..

.. would you reject a Jew, Muslim, Buddhist, Hindu or atheist seeking knowledge ??..
Doctor REALITY wrote:
ATTENTION:But all f your illogical theories and reasonings will get you NO WHERE here.
.. don't bet on it ..

With Established Harem

#480234 Jan 24, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>its bigotry because you like the homosexual act.
just like the pedophile thinks its prejudice he not have access to the 8yr old boy or girl.
Just like the LDS cult think they have the right to marry 11 and 12yr old girls.
Just like the suicide bomber thinks its moral to kill himself and those that disagree with them.
same as you. you no like no one label your homosexual activity as wrong and sinful. so then you call them a bigot.
You just immoral looking for an excuse to practice immorality. and those that disagree with you you try bully and call name.
well you can't bully me. go on exercise you immorality and go sodomize another human and dream say God and Jesus is a myth and you won't have to answer for your sick and twisted lifestyle. go on writer, that what you want. see anus there, run go get it, lol.
.. let's cut to the chase, OK ??..

.. if someone's behavior does not comply with your moral standard, you deem their behavior immoral, correct ??..

.. here's an analogy for you to chew on: I believe eating cow, pig or chicken is immoral. Do you eat the flesh of a dead animal? If so, using your logic, you are immoral ..

.. do I have the right to call you immoral based on my belief system ??..
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#480235 Jan 24, 2013
<quoted text>
your argues and your gays friends made it?
against Quin,and Counter Strike

you perverts brought whole crowd of homsexuals to run your atheistis nonsenses,and ban people who keep Gods Moral Law and Bible.

just it is good from all of you,just leave this place,
because you are not worthy even one stinking viomit

“Saved. ”

#480236 Jan 24, 2013
@ Ians, hence the name "Qu_innocence"...

I never told anyone this, but I was studying french at the time and came across the word "Qu'innocence". Coincidently it kind of matched the sound of Quintessence and I couldn't find any valid reason for my excommunication, so to speak (I had left for topix for about 6-7 months more or less ... so that is why I adopted this current handle upon my return.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#480237 Jan 24, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. why do you want non-Christians to leave ??..
.. would you reject a Jew, Muslim, Buddhist, Hindu or atheist seeking knowledge ??..
<quoted text>
.. don't bet on it ..
you will leave this place
faster as you came here,

nobody need your moral filth here,

who brought you here to insult Quin and Counter Strike

one of your devoted devil christian worse from anyone in this world?

this devil christian is not your friend,nor any friend of humans like you,
he is despiseful traitir of own faith,using women and man like you to achieve his wicked agendas against other humans beliefs in Christ

I know who is behind all of you,and this wicked christian also know
that dr Shrink knows all details about this seed of devil

have good night my dear,

you are winded up marjonete by more smarter from you

“Saved. ”

#480238 Jan 24, 2013
Truths wrote:
Hello ((((((Grace)))))),(((Carol)))) ))),((Annie))))))),((LeLe))))) )),((Scott))))))),((Wildride)) )))),(((Duane)))))))),(Quin))) ))))),(LilWhispers)))))),(((Do c))))))),((Andrew)))))))
(((((People I don't know or recognize)))))))
((((Hey Deb...)))
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#480239 Jan 24, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
ATTENTION: If you CHOOSE not to believe in the Lord Jesus Christ,you can leave this forum and never return,if you like. But all f your illogical theories and reasonings will get you NO WHERE here.
doc
don't conversate with this crowd of phedofile,lesbians atheists,and gays

this crowd came here after calling by so called"devoted christian"
but he is seed of devil working against Quin, CS to ban them from posting here.

who is this wicked seed of devil so called "born again" he claims he says so,
for sure maybe you know that who ia he,

previous time same child of devil brought many atheists and homosexulas against me to ban me from here- UNSUCESFULY

I argue with you,but this is my and your nature,
personaly I love you as single christian and good guy posting funny webs

have good night dc

With Established Harem

#480240 Jan 24, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you will leave this place
faster as you came here,
nobody need your moral filth here,
who brought you here to insult Quin and Counter Strike
one of your devoted devil christian worse from anyone in this world?
this devil christian is not your friend,nor any friend of humans like you,
he is despiseful traitir of own faith,using women and man like you to achieve his wicked agendas against other humans beliefs in Christ
I know who is behind all of you,and this wicked christian also know
that dr Shrink knows all details about this seed of devil
have good night my dear,
you are winded up marjonete by more smarter from you
.. I can see you're one of my fans ..

.. please, don't ask me for an autograph ..
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#480241 Jan 24, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
@ Ians, hence the name "Qu_innocence"...
I never told anyone this, but I was studying french at the time and came across the word "Qu'innocence". Coincidently it kind of matched the sound of Quintessence and I couldn't find any valid reason for my excommunication, so to speak (I had left for topix for about 6-7 months more or less ... so that is why I adopted this current handle upon my return.
sir
if you are going to be involved with those argues about their homosexuality,
for sure they ban you,like they did with you before and now with Counter Strike

someone here wicked seed of devil called yourselves child of God,
always works against believers like you,SC,or others behind back iconing negative like psychopath,and always bringing atheists or homosexuals to this topic to argue and to ban guys like you

This way this wicked devil christian achieve his wicked godless goal
baning some posters,and bambling his own sects bul......

I HOPE YOU KNOW WHO IS THIS GUY AGAINST ALL BELIEVERS WITH DIFFERENT TYPE OF DOCTRINES

God bless you Quin

“Saved. ”

#480242 Jan 24, 2013
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
We may be getting some wintry mess this way tomorrow. I don't particularly care for wintry messes. People around here go stark crazy. But it's supposed to warm up into the 50's on Saturday. Then people will be out in shorts.
Praise God. Hey Drew, I understand that we differ on certain concepts in the scriptures like in Genesis and in some other areas we agree on certain things but there has always been a healthy tension (and sometimes not) between us.

Now you don't have to answer and I understand if you don't... I understand you love everybody (sinner and saint) equally and only God will judge. What are your views on homosexuality as it pertains to the Holy Scriptures? Is the Bible right or wrong on that and was is your own personal view on Gay Marriage?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min curiouslu 732,712
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 13 min Ruby88 53,187
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min Oxbow 538,793
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 18 min onemale 257,845
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 48 min anonymous 7
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 1 hr Malia 80
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr bacon hater 94,645
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr well 226,244
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••