(blush)

Thanks JL.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#480197 Jan 24, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. for a small fee, I offer lessons on how to seduce women. Interested ??..
.. time is of the essence, life is short, AH! fleeting youth ..
Sign me up HL.

I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a lesson today..........
;0P

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#480198 Jan 24, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> You folks still based in Louisiana? One of my favorite food places in the south is Landry's- Lafayette. Cajun delight!
Bonsoir mon ami, yes my family has been in Louisiana since the 1750's. Our family has a very eleaborate geneology.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#480199 Jan 24, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>You're absolutely right Larry. I shouldn't have brought it up regardless of my reasons or excuse. I was wrong. No I didn't make it up as it was sent to me a long while ago as previously stated.
My apologies to Le le, the thread and the viewership for bringing that up.
Good job Q

:0)
rider

Gwinn, MI

#480200 Jan 24, 2013

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

#480201 Jan 24, 2013
Hmmmmm... you know what Christian Brothers and Sisters? This testimony by ex-homosexual Carl Wright has pretty much convinced me that some people are born gay. He's not coming from a science perspective but a scriptural one which I must have overlooked 10 dozen times.

But in this truly inspirational testimony... Carl talks about how he was molested at a young age (which I think is also common among gays... I could be wrong in that assessment)... but how he had gay desires before the molestation even began.

Like the other testimonies, he says that it is a struggle and he fell in love for the first time in his life with a person of the same sex and begged God to keep him, basically. So anyways, he also talks about discipline and what led him to finally strengthen himself in the Lord and to depart this particular sin.

So... anyways, he has convinced me from a scriptural standpoint that a person can be born gay and gives the scripture. His testimony is 16 minutes long so just letting you know in case you don't have that much time spend on this.

Sora

San Diego, CA

#480202 Jan 24, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Boisoir Monsieur, I've heard of it but never read it. Comment allez-vouz, adjourd'hui?
Bonsoir Monsieur Q, I am well thank you.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#480203 Jan 24, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
"Some call Me Allah, Yahweh, Jehovah
I can start a beginnin', or endin', it's over
On Earth's first day alive there was darkness
Shape was worthless, I gave this small planet purpose
Breathed life into the surface
And created every beast in the sea
Feast eyes on the Son of God for thou souls to free
Since the Garden of Eden, I told men believe in
Thou Lord, and never worship falseships and act accord
But always, serpents slither across floors
Everything that is, always has been, always will be
A chill in your bones is how you feel me
At the end, when the moon turns blood and the sun blackens
Great men of the world running wonder what's happenin'
The sky'll part
And where I once said "Let there be light," I'll say "Let there be dark"
After the lamb's spoken, last seal's broken
Trumpets sound, last men on Earth found chokin'
For these events not to take place, you're hopin'
Balls of energy fly from my hands explodin'
Explain"
Ripped from:
http://rapgenius.com/Dice-raw-brain-softener-...
(Do not endorse all lyrics in above site;)
LOL

I know...I know...There is a message in there somewhere amongst all that rap!

Do you think Jesus gets upset by what name one chooses to call him?

Would he be angry if someone said..."Hey Bud...I need to talk to you"?

Okay...reminds me of that song...

You've Got a Friend
by Carole King as performed by James Taylor

When you're down and troubled
and you need a helping hand
and nothing, whoa nothing is going right.
Close your eyes and think of me
and soon I will be there
to brighten up even your darkest nights.

You just call out my name,
and you know wherever I am
I'll come running, oh yeah baby
to see you again.
Winter, spring, summer, or fall,
all you have to do is call
and I'll be there, yeah, yeah, yeah.
You've got a friend.

If the sky above you
should turn dark and full of clouds
and that old north wind should begin to blow
Keep your head together and call my name out loud
and soon I will be knocking upon your door.

You just call out my name and you know wherever I am
I'll come running to see you again.
Winter, spring, summer or fall
all you got to do is call
and I'll be there, yeah, yeah, yeah.

Hey, ain't it good to know that you've got a friend?
People can be so cold.
They'll hurt you and desert you.
Well they'll take your soul if you let them.
Oh yeah, but don't you let them.

You just call out my name and you know wherever I am
I'll come running to see you again.
Oh babe, don't you know that,
Winter spring summer or fall,
Hey now, all you've got to do is call.
Lord, I'll be there, yes I will.
You've got a friend.
You've got a friend.
Ain't it good to know you've got a friend.
Ain't it good to know you've got a friend.

You've got a friend.

“Saved. ”

#480204 Jan 24, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you JLU, the fireworks display was nice.
Hey, Habby, Happy Birthday to you... you sure you don't want Dust in The Wind by Kansas as a birthday gift?
Smile.

Happy B-day "Chuch" style my friend:

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#480205 Jan 24, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
You all made that up. I fear no one and that includes the ape people and homosexuals too. Although I admit that clowns and mimes are kinda creepty and could well be aliens, but that's another topic.
<quoted text>
You never answered my question; who is Jesus?
If I never had a religion of a faith, I would still think the unnatural and deviant act of homosexuality is wrong. What makes you think that would have been any different. I think the Muslims probably hate homosexuality way more than Christianity and Judaism.
Hence, I fail to see your weak point. Try again.
<quoted text>
What treatment? Him, you're welcome to the soup kitchen both gays and straights though I believe the stain of homosexuality is a perverted and wicked act. Has nothing to do with caring for prople. I would pull a KKK member out of a burning house and I would still fish the gay from the drink if he were drowning. You're trying to deflect and detour the point and change the argument from non-acceptance of homosexuality to hate for sinful people. You make it seem as if there's a different hell for the gay, the murderer and the rapist.
Your argument is falling apart.
<quoted text>
What church is that? Identify please. Oppose all you want, what will that do? The people of the Most High Yahweh will not bend, bow or approve evil.
<quoted text>
Rubbish. Look at two men swinging dingers for each other as disgusting. that's what's nasty. Something must be off in your brain to think that looks ok. You really must be a descendant of an ancient Roman.
<quoted text>
And I don't care about your weak pathetic excuse for an opinion. How about that? Happy now.
Love is not perverted, it is pure and righteous. If love is perverted, it is anything but Love. It can be lust, obsession or infatuation. Love is not destruction and confusion, and it doesn't stain the Law.
....Get that into your thick scull feller.
Andrew (CS).
Still no rationale for why homosexuality is wrong. Al of of lather, but no rationale.

That's OK CS. Truth is, there IS no rationale. You will never come up with any. All that is ever trotted out is "it's bad because I say so" or "it's bad because this book says so". No one ever get's any further with it than that.

Know why? Because it's bigotry. And bigotry is based in ignorance, not reason.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#480206 Jan 24, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I had a blue and gold.
What a great bird he was.
His name was Vincent. Guess who he was named after.
Hi Catcher,
My Macaw is Blue/Gold also. I love my Tiko..She was given to me because the previous owners quit paying her any attention and put her in their downstairs den. She only seen people when they would go down to feed her. She knew what an animal lover that I am and how I treat all my animals like my babies. I work for a Vet, so she just let me have her. I had to tame her again but she finally came around and will now get on my arm and she loves to dance to music. She loves to talk now and I am trying to teach her new words. Her cage is right next to my computer desk since thats where I spend most of my time after I get home from work. What happened to Vincent? And I give up..WHO was he named after? LOL Thanks for sharing this with me.:)

San Francisco

#480207 Jan 24, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>IYAI!!!
Sometime you just have to spell it out to these people to make them understand. I think they understand now. lol.
Spell what out? That CS thinks it wrong because he said so? Yeah, that a pretty compelling argument, LOL!

Location hidden

#480208 Jan 24, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Topic of this thread??? Have you been discussing why Jesus should love you?
The title of this thread is not...What Does Andrew Want Gods/Jesus' Name To Be This Week.
Excellent Post Annie..

“Saved. ”

#480209 Jan 24, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
That's something I have to give them, they are very inclusive in regard to race , even those of a different denomination they are inviting. They have a shortwave station on site , never listened to it but have made me curious. My wife works with a (female) member , very matter-of-fact and down to earth.
You know, back in the day when I first became a true Christian (for others: I don't mean true Christian in the braggadocio sense... By that I mean genuinely accepted Christ outside of family or cultural relation)... but back in the day I probaly would never had questioned it... I would of gone in and would probaly be bearded down myself.

“Saved. ”

#480210 Jan 24, 2013
Sora wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir Monsieur Q, I am well thank you.
Et toi Seraphine?

Did I say it correctly?

San Francisco

#480211 Jan 24, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
Hmmmmm... you know what Christian Brothers and Sisters? This testimony by ex-homosexual Carl Wright has pretty much convinced me that some people are born gay. He's not coming from a science perspective but a scriptural one which I must have overlooked 10 dozen times.
But in this truly inspirational testimony... Carl talks about how he was molested at a young age (which I think is also common among gays... I could be wrong in that assessment)... but how he had gay desires before the molestation even began.
Like the other testimonies, he says that it is a struggle and he fell in love for the first time in his life with a person of the same sex and begged God to keep him, basically. So anyways, he also talks about discipline and what led him to finally strengthen himself in the Lord and to depart this particular sin.
So... anyways, he has convinced me from a scriptural standpoint that a person can be born gay and gives the scripture. His testimony is 16 minutes long so just letting you know in case you don't have that much time spend on this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =YHLHFhKurb4XX
It is ridiculous and without any rationale *whatsoever* that two people of the same gender who naturally love each other should not have a loving relationship together. In fact, it is extremely callous and cruel to deny a gay person a partner simply because of gender.

Christians hypocritically turn a blind eye to the outdated immorality of the Bible when it comes to slavery, sexism, and racism, but they still cling to homosexuality. I've got news for you, just as with those other issues you had to side with social progress over your Bronze age book, you are going to have to do the same with homosexuality too. Is it really worth sacrificing your religion over an irrational bigotry? You didn't think so for slavery, sexism, and racism...

Location hidden

#480212 Jan 24, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I shall be testing you even more Mr. Catcher. These same people make it difficult to show empathy towards them because they feel it not so necessary to separate their deviant lifestyle from their conversation. this therad was going fine before you all tried to paint it in rainbows and tie bows and ribbons on it.
You're severely off topic with your rants. You are just as hateful for me as a despise the homosexed behavior. If the peopel could be separated from tehir sexual debauchery, what a wonderful though strange...but still wonderful human beings they would be. However, you fail to understand and you bunch yourself up with these people and their useless arguments as to why the gay is right.
You ought to know better, then comparing me to the violent KKK. You're such a silly little feller trying to drum up sympathy for the gay by comparing their struggles to the black civil rights movement. A watered down and putrid argument you supply. Worse, because you know you're wrong, you curse the Most High Creator. This is not Burger King, and you very well can't have things your way right away.
So man-up and stop behaving that way, so effeminate and softy. As a matter of fact, you're a coward, because you fail to see that all men are accountable for their deeds and you support man loving man as man loving women as ok and totally fine.
You're sick. no difference betwene you people and one Jeffrey Dahmer.
...and believe me, I was being very kind to you. Worse, you should apologize as well then leave this thread and go back from whence ye came.
That would be ok for starters.
Counter_Strike: As it si written, then let it be done.
WOW..Aren't you being a little harsh CS? Annie made a very valid point so I am going to ask you the same thing? WHY dont you ever try telling people just how much GOD/JESUS loves them? We are to "preach" the GOOD NEWS (Which is what the word GOSPEL means)..You have been doing everything EXCEPT this very thing that we are told to do. We aren't told to go out and teach people how much "sin" they have..>Thats not our job and it sure wont bring a sinner to God. ONLY Gods Goodness will lead people to repentance, not you and your constant condemnation and bringing religion that will only confuse people. Take your religion among your own culture IF thats what you all seem to believe. We call out heavenly Father "GOD" and HIS SON is JESUS Christ..NOTHING that you say will change that. WE speak ENGLISH.. We read the Bible in ENGLISH. Please stop being so hateful to people. Jesus would NOT have been hateful and mean to anybody and He NEVER condemned ONE soul while He walked this earth EXCEPT for Religious Leaders, with a "holier than thou" attitude and for condemning those that HE came to save. Please, just start praising God for WHO He is and not YOU and your "bibical knowledge" Its a big turn off..

“Saved. ”

#480213 Jan 24, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. personal morals are subjective, the morals of society are cultural ..
PERSONAL MORALS
.. everyone has a different foundation on which they build their moral codes. Some people are vegetarians and think it immoral to eat a sentient being ..
SOCIETY MORALS
.. a century ago, killing tigers in India and Africa was considered honorable, necessary. Today, we have tiger wildlife reserves and criminal laws banning the practice ..
LAWS
.. laws evolve to protect society and advance the general welfare. Hence, we have mandatory seat belt laws in some states ..
Good argument. Since the family unit is our first contact that helps to build our personal values... is it okay to teach my children that homosexuality is considered a sin and is wrong in the sight of God? But... and I must add this... to love everybody.

Is it okay for the public school system to introduce kids of a very influential young age that homosexuality is right?

Now if the Law comes about... and it will... that to speak about homosexuality in a negative light is wrong would it be okay to break the law (in this case) based on my own personal values and what I teach my kids on the subject?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#480214 Jan 24, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
to me without Jesus, there is no show. I can't enjoy this life without Jesus.

Really? That's tragic. Notice that your religion doesn't add a dimension to your life. It replaced it.
trifecta1 wrote:
Jesus here now is the show.
Jesus has left the building.
trifecta1 wrote:
And I won't put any human before Jesus. Afterall, the wife and children is for a moment, Jesus is eternity. My biggest and most valuable reponsibility in this life is to live for Jesus Christ.
You're breaking my heart here. Look at how much you have wagered on this bet of yours - on a promise that you have never seen anyone collect on.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#480215 Jan 24, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>lol... oh, I better not go there. I'll just say KC & The Sunshine Band.
lol smart move there Q.lol yep best to just stick to KC & Sunshine Band.lol But you just keep shakin those boogy man booties.lol lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 5 min MUQ2 37,841
Can REAL PEACE be REALIZED without Jesus Christ?? 8 min John Mark 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Clark Griswold 777,376
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 9 min lovewithin 39,364
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min truth 560,137
Couch Potato Alert 17 min George Blanda 6
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 28 min UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 4,819
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 30 min Freebird USA 175,775
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr RiccardoFire 96,839
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr onemale 265,370
More from around the web