Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#480139 Jan 24, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
I read and understand English perfectly. Why do you think otherwise?
Your grasp of scripture is not an impressive one. I think even you know this. So why prolong?

CS.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#480140 Jan 24, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. has your worship of God become a substitute for the compassion you fail to show your fellow man ??..
.. you infer AIN must discard his truth, worship your god or suffer physical death ..
.. congratulations, you've achieved the highest form of pointlessness ..
<quoted text>
.. my goodness !! you did it again ..
.. does part of your compassionate plan include verbally assaulting posters who disagree with you, exiling them to a Lake of Fire? How did AIN sin ??..
.. I believe the Bible to be a myth, an analogy, especially the Old Testament. So, your effort to shame me is futile ..
.. what many people call sin is only human error ..
???

What you believe no change anything. what you believe only pertains to you and maybe children that you raising. that your business.

maybe your elevator no go all the way to the top if you know what I mean.

So let me get this straight. The bible and Jesus teach Christians unbelievers go to hell.

But because you no like that, because the Christian mention that they no have no compassion? me laughing! haha!

so you think the doctor that tell they patient if they no stop smoking they going to get cancer, that the doctor not being compassionate? iyai! you is quite a case writer.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#480141 Jan 24, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>already told you, God says its immoral.
It does. God also says eating a ham and cheese sandwich is immoral too. So what? So do we agree that the Bible gives no rationale for saying homosexuality is immoral? Because it doesn't seem as though you can think of any reasons why. Can you?
And yes what slavery was like back then, God may have seen based on who owned the slaves as moral for some, and not moral for others. Maybe you had those that treated their slaves as family, and those that was cruel to their slaves. and that is how God made the distinction.
Nope. It does not exclude anyone from owning slaves. And as for their treatment, it says that you can beat a slave unto death. So, has God since said that slavery is immoral? Nope. So, according to the Bible, slavery is still fine.

Do you think slavery is fine? Is it OK to sell your daughter into slavery? Do you agree with the Bible?
saved by both. faith and works. maybe if you knew God you would know what it mean.
Mark says you are saved by faith alone.

Mark 16:16 "He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned."
if you support homosexual acts, then your morality is not much higher than a beast.
Because...?
you is like a person that go rail and cuss out someone for adultery, then that same person that do the cussing and the condemning go have sex with they dog. they in no position to condemn the adulterer.
just like you. you defend homosexual acts, you in no position to call the bible immoral.
I can't speak for you, just based on you writing it seem to me you give up Jesus to turn into a sodomite or to defend the rights of sodomites to sodomize, iyai! good luck writer
There is nothing immoral about homosexual acts, and you still haven't given any reason why they should be. Like I said, maybe you can make a list of all sex acts and mark each as either moral and immoral, and give a reason why for each.

San Francisco

#480142 Jan 24, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>as a man thinketh, so is he.
if your philosophy is no absolute, then you live you life with no restraints. that's your god.
One of the main differences between philosophy and religion, is that philosophy gives reasons and rationales for it's rules. Religion tends not to. As an example, still waiting for a rationale as to why homosexuality is sinful.

San Francisco

#480143 Jan 24, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. No Jesus.
First an explanation.
The Taoist Religion and the Taoist Philosophical School have been at odds for over 2000 years. The works of Lai Tzu, Chuang Txu and other philosophers (circa 500 BC) alleged to have written the Tao Te Ching and other texts talked about "Tao" much as Spinoza talked about "God". Many perverted this into a deity, added alchemy and twisted the simple philosophical words into a magic system.
One example:
Chuang Tzu said "It is easy to fly like a bird, let go of everything weighing you down." What he meant of cours is that our jobs, families and positions keep is from being free to go anywhere we want.
The Taoist religion twisted this into a belief that there were magical ways for man to literally fly.... and if you really believed (and payed the preisthood through the nose) they could teach you how to do it, then when it (obviously)they would tell you you didn;t have enough faith...and if you helped pay for the new temple it would prove your faith (or something similar).
The Taoist philosophers saw the relgion is a scam and made a point of mocking the religion. The religion in turn becme very violent against the philosophers as "evil heretics and demons".
Sound familiar ? <frowny face>
Will continue in a moment. Need to stretch my wings for a bit.
Interesting. I had no idea there was a schism in Taoism.

San Francisco

#480144 Jan 24, 2013
<quoted text>
The Flintstones were inspired by the Honeymooners
Oh yeah, that's right! So obvious now that you point it out.

San Francisco

#480146 Jan 24, 2013
<quoted text>
The Shrinkster didn't get his fruit basket, either.
:)
Or a full deck to play with.

San Francisco

#480147 Jan 24, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
Dog poo vomits my stupid brain leaks
Ah, that explains it!

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#480148 Jan 24, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
The act is sick, nasty and demonic. Sure I don't believe the gays should be slaughtered in the streets like cattle, or beaten with sticks and stones or mocked constantly. They should be taught that their sexual debauchery isn't right and they should seek psychological help or simple just ask the Creator to have mercy upon their souls.

Mankind in their own heart is lustful and wicked. the Law shows them the errors of their ways and the Savior forgives their tresspass.

I'm sensing that you really don't care what goes on during sex. I'm glad the nostril isn't big enough or you people would probably want to stick your d**k in it and say booger makes great lubricant. Counter_Strike.
OK Topix folks, there you have it.

The world according to Counter_Strike.

There's a mystery here though. Why do you think he doesn't espouse slaughtering homosexuals in the streets like cattle? It would be in perfect harmony with his general philosophy.

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#480149 Jan 24, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Another error on your part. I do not live in San Francisco.
And yes, I can understand why my words don't move you. You are a godbot. A robot in service of a hateful mythical being. You preach a lot, in a very arrogant fashion, but you don't care, you have no empathy for your fellow human beings.
I am usually not thin skinned. But I do have my limits, and your bigotry, your hatefulness toward others, has tested them. I do believe you shared your "honest feelings." A KKK member might do the same. I place you in the same category.
Well I shall be testing you even more Mr. Catcher. These same people make it difficult to show empathy towards them because they feel it not so necessary to separate their deviant lifestyle from their conversation. this therad was going fine before you all tried to paint it in rainbows and tie bows and ribbons on it.

You're severely off topic with your rants. You are just as hateful for me as a despise the homosexed behavior. If the peopel could be separated from tehir sexual debauchery, what a wonderful though strange...but still wonderful human beings they would be. However, you fail to understand and you bunch yourself up with these people and their useless arguments as to why the gay is right.

You ought to know better, then comparing me to the violent KKK. You're such a silly little feller trying to drum up sympathy for the gay by comparing their struggles to the black civil rights movement. A watered down and putrid argument you supply. Worse, because you know you're wrong, you curse the Most High Creator. This is not Burger King, and you very well can't have things your way right away.

So man-up and stop behaving that way, so effeminate and softy. As a matter of fact, you're a coward, because you fail to see that all men are accountable for their deeds and you support man loving man as man loving women as ok and totally fine.

You're sick. no difference betwene you people and one Jeffrey Dahmer.
...and believe me, I was being very kind to you. Worse, you should apologize as well then leave this thread and go back from whence ye came.

That would be ok for starters.

Counter_Strike: As it si written, then let it be done.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#480150 Jan 24, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
It does. God also says eating a ham and cheese sandwich is immoral too. So what? So do we agree that the Bible gives no rationale for saying homosexuality is immoral? Because it doesn't seem as though you can think of any reasons why. Can you?
<quoted text>
Nope. It does not exclude anyone from owning slaves. And as for their treatment, it says that you can beat a slave unto death. So, has God since said that slavery is immoral? Nope. So, according to the Bible, slavery is still fine.
Do you think slavery is fine? Is it OK to sell your daughter into slavery? Do you agree with the Bible?
<quoted text>
Mark says you are saved by faith alone.
Mark 16:16 "He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned."
<quoted text>
Because...?
<quoted text>
There is nothing immoral about homosexual acts, and you still haven't given any reason why they should be. Like I said, maybe you can make a list of all sex acts and mark each as either moral and immoral, and give a reason why for each.
its immoral because God said its immoral. I no have to give you reason. God said it, accept it or reject it. I no have to give you a reason why adultery immoral. God condemn it, its condemned. Just because you take pleasure in homosexual acts, that not mean it moral. Someone commit adultery, that not mean it moral. All you and the adulterer do is condemn the bible as immoral because you take pleasure in doing what the bible condemn, that all.

And Jesus brother James say:2-18
But someone will say, "You have faith; I have deeds." Show me your faith without deeds, and I will show you my faith by what I do.

So is both.

How many times I have to write it. I no have anything against what the bible say about slavery. if the owner kill the slave, the owner is punished. if its an accident, then the owner not punished and just lose his investment in the slave. I no have any problem with that. if I was living on the street and my daughter in danger from crime hunger and disease and I know a slave owner that sign contract with me saying my daughter will not be beaten or abused in anyway, she will have plenty of food to eat and drink, she can marry and have her own family one day, then yes, she can go into slavery. Because in bible days most slave owners that is how they treated slaves.

In fact even here in the U.S that is how slavery began. slaves use to own land, marry and so forth until it got perverted. So I no have ANY problem with what the bible have to say about slavery. You still confuse?

Now the reason I think you cling to the slavery argument is that you want to say the bible is immoral to condone slavery, so the bible immoral to condemn homosexuality, so you can go fulfill you lust and go sodomize another man. That why you clinging to the slavery argument. you too simple writer.

Eating a ham and cheese is mot immoral today. Jesus fulfilled that law. but you no understand them things, you looking for excuse to go sodomize, so go on.

San Francisco

#480151 Jan 24, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
go to the hell,you child of devil full of viomits,
for you is nothing wrong about homsexality,
ALSO SHUT YOU A....LE(MOUTH) STICK ROLE OF TOILET PAPER INSIDE YOU FROM FACE VAGINA,IN THE A.... STICK RED CARROT AND PLAY RABBIT OUTSIDE OF THIS TOPIC
HUSH HUSH SEED OF DEVIL
You are truly an inspiring example of what the love of Jesus can do for a person.

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#480152 Jan 24, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Mornin Q;
Hey I love the music.I think of it as a gift.It a way to express one self especially when the word do not come easy.I talking about the lyric itself.Funny when you shake the booties everything else startes shakin too.lol lol such fun.You keep shakin the booties cause it keep ya young.(I might add best exercise there is as moves every part of the body)Considered healthy.
lol... oh, I better not go there. I'll just say KC & The Sunshine Band.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#480153 Jan 24, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>**SNIPPED ..
Apologies to the people for being so graphic, but you know this is true. Counter_Strike.
.. no, it's not. Again, few lesbians own toys. Quit fibbing ..

.. you enjoy graphically describing sexual acts and making false claims or you wouldn't do it repeatedly ..

.. don't think many posters in this forum enjoy reading your vivid sexual descriptions ..

.. you are not a Jew ..
clown

AOL

#480154 Jan 24, 2013
yes

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#480155 Jan 24, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
What you're saying makes no sense. You would like what you say to be true, but what you say is far from the truth. You can call me bigot if you like. As far as I'm concerned, as long as I'm standing up for the right thing, then I don't mind your silly little labels.
<quoted text>
I don't need to rationalize my position, especially to one who clings to it so much it has become normalcy to him. It isn't about "different", it is perverse and is wrong. I wouldn't be surprised if you all started your own religion and used a creation story to promote teh fuirst two human beings being Adam and Steve.
<quoted text>
FAIL. Unless the homosexuals break partnership and either sleeps with the opposite sex or by way of in Vitro Fertilization. Your point is weak and desperate.
<quoted text>
The act is sick, nasty and demonic. Sure I don't believe the gays should be slaughtered in the streets like cattle, or beaten with sticks and stones or mocked constantly. They should be taught that their sexual debauchery isn't right and they should seek psychological help or simple just ask the Creator to have mercy upon their souls.
<quoted text>
Don't side track the argument. You full well know what I mean and you're simply just being evasive. What happened with your intelligence in this conversation? You're struggling to make even a half decent point.
<quoted text>
Utter rubbish. Unless you mean the vast majority of Americans and Europeans. Mankind in their own heart is lustful and wicked. the Law shows them the errors of their ways and the Savior forgives their tresspass.
<quoted text>
From the position which you speak, you really expect me to take what you say as sensible and righteous?
<quoted text>
I'm sensing that you really don't care what goes on during sex. I'm glad the nostril isn't big enough or you people would probably want to stick your d**k in it and say booger makes great lubricant. What you're saying doesn't justify your position Wild Rider. These inventions are evil in their intent. Why not the real thing? Why are women who are naturally small and tight want to make themselves undesireable only to please themselves by taking 12 and 14 inch synthetic dildos? If many were naturally tight and exercised right, then maybe some of these sick nasty men wouldn't go searching for a tighter hole.
Apologies to the people for being so graphic, but you know this is true.
Counter_Strike.
I personally thank you for your post Andrew. You have hopefully shown others what hatred and bigotry looks like far more than what my words could ever say...especially that last paragraph. It shows what depths someone will sink to to condemn others.

I am sure that you will claim that it is not hatred or bigotry...call it what you would like but it is ugly...it is dangerous. Words such as you spoke here have incited violence in the past...lives have been lost because of the type of words that you just spoke.

You and your God might think homosexuality is a sin...but I promise you...you have not done God any favors with the hatred of your words.

I do not care what you or any other Christian believes is a sin. I do care however when words of such hatred and violence are spoken. When such words do damage and bring violence toward others.

I normally stay out of the "homosexual" conversations on this thread...until words such as yours are spoken.

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#480156 Jan 24, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your unmitigated bigotry.
Yes, and your point being?

Epic fail.

Bigotry, and Homophobia....you all come up with fancy words to justify your plight.

Poor, very poor.

I wish you would get back on track with the topic of this thread rather than pursue this failed agenda you support so vigorously.

CS.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#480157 Jan 24, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
the Law shows them the errors of their ways and the Savior forgives their tresspass.
Counter_Strike.
The Savior?

Who is this Savior?

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#480158 Jan 24, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Andrew...I am way behind again and trying to scroll from newest post back to where I left off but saw in a post from Q that your father passed. Sorry to hear that brother.(T) PEACE
Thanks Steve. He was a nice man (at least mostly). Since you've been away, someone kicked over a bucket of rainbow paint in here.

...anyone seen the mop?

Well, just asking. Why are you looking at me that way?
:)

Andrew (CS).

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#480159 Jan 24, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Good afternoon Qu, sorry but I can't quite agree, I think that they are better than their record portrayed them to be. But they are still in Atlanta's division..........so you know how that goes?!
I believe they should of held on to Julius Peppers... the owner let a lot of the older players go which means he let a lot of the wisdom go and hired much younger, out-of-college players at a cheaper rate. So anyways, they paid dearly for it as their previous record showed. Wisdom is mightier than strength. Then they let John Fox go but I think he was ready to leave (now coaching the Bronco's).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 38 min Travesty 53,380
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 38 min quilterqueen 4,680
Is God a "Bully" sometimes? 38 min psychiatrist Shrink 61
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 39 min nanoanomaly 992,496
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 48 min quilterqueen 1,506
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 56 min Unsolved Mistery 693,594
Got my ex pregnant before break up. What do I do? 3 hr onemale1 3
Skype gay sex (Dec '14) Mon dirtyguy34 35
More from around the web