“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#480015 Jan 24, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
I'll be going back to my music now...blushing furiously.
LOL. Sorry.

I'll always try to attach a warning to anything racy or explicit, which I seldom do. I didn't mean to shock you so much as alert you, since I had introduced the phrase, and you were using it innocently.

“The..”

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#480016 Jan 24, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you for remembering Epi, I really appreciate it and have a Blessed day yourself.(C:
Happy Birthday L!!!! Don't know what you like so I'll guess, here's a present :D
Many Blessings many more years to come <3

http://www.google.com.au/search...

“The..”

#480017 Jan 24, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. Sorry.
I'll always try to attach a warning to anything racy or explicit, which I seldom do. I didn't mean to shock you so much as alert you, since I had introduced the phrase, and you were using it innocently.
It's all good, lol, nothing to apologise for Teddy, it's kinda funny actually, I learn something new everyday :D

<3

“The..”

#480018 Jan 24, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
Dog poo vomits my stupid brain leaks
What's wrong Doc? Here's a gift to cheer you up;

http://www.google.com.au/search...

Much love and Blessings to you <3

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#480020 Jan 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Then your religion is not working. Time for something new. Please allow me share some good news about the effect that humanism is having:
According to http://www.disastercenter.com/crime/uscrime.h... , the murder total in America peaked in 1991 at 24,700, and fell to a modern minimum of 14,612 in 2011. There were 252 million Americans in 1991 compared to 311 million in 2011 making the respective murder rates 9.8 per 100,000 in 1991, and 4.7 per 100,000 in 2011 - less than half.
At the same time, according to the American Religious Identification Survey at http://www.dawahskills.com/skills-tools/ameri... , the total number of adults identifying as Christian fell from 151 million out of 175 million adults (86.2%) in 1990 to 173 million out out of 228 million adults (76.0%) in 2008. During the same period, "nones" and "no religion" rose from 14 million (8.2%) to 34 million (15.0%)- almost double.
As the number of irreligious doubled, the murder rate halved. Isn't that wonderful!
haha, you can make that correlation if you want to. you and anyone here want to buy it can do that.

the problem I see in what you say writer and also in some of you other writings, is that you talk in general. you talk about the masses, like the amount of murders or amount of christians or the amounts of different gods and a whole bunch of other things.

[what you no seem to realize, is none of that matter. each soul by itself, each spirit by itself, will have to give an account to God for the life they live here].

Now I know that is inconvenient to you. because you writing on here as if all the people on this billboard reading you writing you accomplishing anything. when you soul and you spirit go up to God, you think all the people reading this billboard matter?, no no. when your soul and spirit in front of God and you going to have to give an account of you life on this earth and why you reject Jesus, all these general numbers you writing on here not matter.

it will be all about YOU, literally an ant in the universe, and facing an all powerful timeless universal and all knowing God that have decided your eternity. since secular humanism is your philosophy, it definitely convenient for you to believe Jesus is myth. you keep believing that writer.

Fennario

#480021 Jan 24, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> It's 'bout time someone put some real bars on!
Are you saying that the music on this thread isn't as good as it should be? I can help. Each link has a clue after it:

[40.000 men and women everyday]
https://www.youtube.com/watch... [I can see your face still shining through the window on the other side]
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
[Secrets stolen from deep inside ... the drum beats out of time]

Fennario

#480022 Jan 24, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. multiple choice ??..
a. Garfield
b. John Travolta
c. Family Guy
d. Jack Nicholson
e. Homer Simpson
.. I'll go with Jack. NO !! wait. Garfield. Yep, Garfield because I adore cats and we're suppose to love the sinner but hate the sin ..
How about Mort from Family Guy?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#480023 Jan 24, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
(c: Thank you!
Deb you come back! iayi! LOL. I not going to fuss with you, cause I come back to. what you do for christmas and the new yr?

Fennario

#480024 Jan 24, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>you do worship. you may not bow down before an idol, but you worship. you already say human secularism is your belief, so that is how you live you life. and how you live you life is what you consider your life creed to be.
You seem to be confusing a few different words here. You cheapen your relationship with your god if you refer to it with the same word that you use to describe my relationship to objects or ideas. I do nothing reverential or pious.

Worship is a state of mind I never obtain. Love, admiration, respect, gratitude - I experience them all. But not worship, which generally adds a psychological state of inferiority, dependency and self-subordination to any positive aspects of devotion.

Are you also one of those people that calls beliefs like mine a religion, or who calls evidence based belief "faith"?

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

#480025 Jan 24, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks NS....I try (With Gods Help)....But sometimes there is so much bickering that they just seem to ignore them....
We all have a "light" and we must let it shine (Even in Darkness)...
I pray your day is Blessed!!!
:-)
Good morning EPI. You never know when the word truly touches a heart and makes a difference, unless its your own. Even if your posts seem to be ignored, people are reading. I am thankful that you have had a calling to start your day off with good thoughts, prayer and encouragement. To me it is a perfect way to start the day.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#480026 Jan 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Are you saying that the music on this thread isn't as good as it should be? I can help. Each link has a clue after it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =yen7UVKTWC0XX [40.000 men and women everyday]
https://www.youtube.com/watch... [I can see your face still shining through the window on the other side]
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
[Secrets stolen from deep inside ... the drum beats out of time]
Yeah...thats a nice roll...yeah

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

#480027 Jan 24, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. hi ya, NS4M ..
.. that's all I wanted to say ..
Hello HL, long time no read! I hope all is well in your slice of the world my friend.

Fennario

#480028 Jan 24, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
inspired is enough for me and obviously millions of Christians. God is all powerful so then I sure he no have no problem with getting what he want write down on paper written down, no matter who writing it.
You'd think so.
trifecta1 wrote:
actually I think irresponsibility and laziness is on your part. your job on earth is to worship your creator, you failed at that.
I respect my creator, which is the universe. It's awesome, and I embrace it like a mother.

I think that I have a higher responsibility to it than to divert my attention and gratitude from its majesty to some nonexistent ghost in some nonexistent other-world until I die.
trifecta1 wrote:
frankly you probably just using up air until God decide he had enough of you and just kill you.
Your worldview is pallid compared to mine. You're an alien in your own universe, one that fears and fights his own flesh. You consider life to be like a waiting room or a bus stop. You live it like you're waiting for a bus or an appointment.
trifecta1 wrote:
the bible is the most valuable thing in existence to me.
My wife is to me. I'm not sure what would be the most valuable book to me, or how low on the list the first book would be, but it would surely come after family, friends, pets, and community for starters.

I think you have your priorities misaligned. Something has distracted you. You've got your eye on the wrong prize. The real prize is right in front of you, here and now.

Don't spend too much of your life with your head bowed and your eyes closed imagining a time and place you'll likely never see. You'll miss the show.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#480029 Jan 24, 2013
<quoted text>
You seem to be confusing a few different words here. You cheapen your relationship with your god if you refer to it with the same word that you use to describe my relationship to objects or ideas. I do nothing reverential or pious.
Worship is a state of mind I never obtain. Love, admiration, respect, gratitude - I experience them all. But not worship, which generally adds a psychological state of inferiority, dependency and self-subordination to any positive aspects of devotion.
Are you also one of those people that calls beliefs like mine a religion, or who calls evidence based belief "faith"?
you want to figure out what you worship?, then just take an inventory of what you think about most of the day, or most of the week, most of the month, and most of the year.

try it. THAT is what you worship. that is the object of your affection, your attention, the creed and objective to how you live you life. what motivates you to act and keep the relationships you keep. what value you place on it, what gets you upset, what do you look forward to daily, etc etc.

That is what you worship, and that is you god.

figure it out, try. and if there is no such thing or things, then you must admit your lie has no meaning and is meandering into the realm of irrelevance.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#480030 Jan 24, 2013
life

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#480031 Jan 24, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>your job on earth is to worship your creator, you failed at that. frankly you probably just using up air until God decide he had enough of you and just kill you. but God is good, he going to let you enjoy the sunrise the green grass good food and america...for a time.
anything you write would not be deemed valuable. you is just some homnbre that believe a philosophy the same way as a lot of the most evil people that ever exist and that is human secularism. so anything you write no have any or little value.*SNIPPED FOR SPACE*
.. has your worship of God become a substitute for the compassion you fail to show your fellow man ??..

.. you infer AIN must discard his truth, worship your god or suffer physical death ..

.. congratulations, you've achieved the highest form of pointlessness ..

I often see how you sob over what you destroy, how you want to stop and just worship; and you do stop, and then a moment later you are at it again with a knife, like a surgeon.
&#8213; Anais Nin -

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#480032 Jan 24, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. has your worship of God become a substitute for the compassion you fail to show your fellow man ??..
.. you infer AIN must discard his truth, worship your god or suffer physical death ..
I often see how you sob over what you destroy, how you want to stop and just worship; and you do stop, and then a moment later you are at it again with a knife, like a surgeon.
&#8213; Anais Nin -
?? what you talking about?

if a person not showing compassion to they fellow man, then they not worshiping true God. but showing compassion and tolerating sin and not calling sin a sin, not the same thing.

I did not infer that, the bible say that. But that writer have all right to reject the bible. you have that right to reject the bible. Jesus say you die rejecting him which is the only true sacrifice for sin, you going to hell.

How you want me to make that pretty? it is what is is. if you no like what the bible or Jesus say about hell, then reject it and no believe it. but how you going to criticize christians that tell you what in they bible and think it in your best interest to believe the bible to? christians just doing what Jesus say to do.

and Christians won't ever stop doing that. but if you not interested in believing the bible, then that your right writer. I no see what you complaining about.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#480033 Jan 24, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
&#8213; Anais Nin -
what about your compassion to fail to show for second human male

you are feamale and your compasion just made you moraly filthy,

because you didn't show your true nature toward male man

Always mothe f... worry abdout your own moral ways of life and own compassions,

instead worry Gods compasion, God whom never you learn,meet,understood,or imagine

you are the most dumb creature on this earth,

only stupid women buy pastic battery dicks and penetrate own hole with those dicks

like stupid man make from his own a....female part(vagina)

pfuj,disgrace and immoral filth only flowing disease from this country of huaman worse from animals

Fennario

#480034 Jan 24, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
anything you write would not be deemed valuable. you is just some homnbre that believe a philosophy the same way as a lot of the most evil people that ever exist and that is human secularism.
I just finished my shower. Just as I turned on the water, I saw a beautiful striped baby zebra roach being washed off of the shower tiles of the wall toward the drain. I saw it flailing, and felt its pain. I shut off the water, carefully rescued it with a piece of paper, and deposited it in the garden before returning to the shower. Take a look - like this, but smaller:
http://www.roachcrossing.com/usedecip.JPG

While there, I had a spiritual experience thinking about what had happened - how I had been gifted with the capacity for empathy for such a lowly and insignificant creature. And with nobody looking, and with no hope of reward, I did what my conscience directed me to do. For a moment, a tiny piece of the world was my responsibility. If I didn't step in and help, who would?

I was as close to a god as that creature would ever experience. I knew that, and my experience was godlike. I overflowed with joy.

I wonder if such an experience is possible for you. I wonder if you can feel connected to as small a life as that one, or feel any responsibility to it, knowing that it has no soul and therefore no value, and believing that your god gave it to you to have dominion over.

And if you did, could you have that same experience if you believed that you were being watched, judged, and maybe getting a reward put aside for you? I don't see how.

I think that I already know your response to this. Roaches are for stepping on, and you are angry that I dared to equate myself with a god.

Anyway, I'm going to think about what you said and see if I can write anything valuable today as I contemplate the evil that is secular humanism.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#480035 Jan 24, 2013
<quoted text>
I respect my creator, which is the universe. It's awesome, and I embrace it like a mother.
I think that I have a higher responsibility to it than to divert my attention and gratitude from its majesty to some nonexistent ghost in some nonexistent other-world until I die...
I agree 100%

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min thewordofme 743,644
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 15 min ChristineM 228,557
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 17 min Johnny 3,354
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr truth 545,056
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr Mandela 118,283
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 hr Mandela 36,919
Any girls wanna sex Skype? (Jan '13) 1 hr ash666 28
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr MUQ1 260,188
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr mdbuilder 174,202
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 10 hr Sexy bottom 975