#480046 Jan 24, 2013
Dumb farts my brain cells SHRINK!
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#480047 Jan 24, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
I am dog poo of my vomiting brain like maggots
you are not dog,only vermit and parasite seating inside of dog skin,

without of own descency,own honor, and coward hiding own pig roach face under my FAMOUS AWSOME NAME DR SHRINK FROM DUNDALK

YOU ARE WORSE FROM CRETIN,YOU F...IDIOT

You never are able to post your LIES FROM MY LACATION YOU F..CYBER IDIOT Hick Up
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#480048 Jan 24, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I see now...sorry, the present was for you <3
my posts are always from Dundalk USA

this guy is somekind of cyber troll and parasite having even not proper identity,

just be careful my dear.

always look under poster DR SHRINK for Dundalk location,

this is my one identity,regardless what those cyber psychos thinks about me,and like me

I don't cover up myself

<smile>

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#480050 Jan 24, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
OK.If it's psychoanalyze-the-other-guy day, let me try:
The problem I see with you is a lack of connection to mankind and life, which is replaced with a disconnected sense of self. It's inevitable when you have been taught that you can only save yourself, and that that and avoiding perdition are the primary purpose of your life.
Did you realize that most cults try to crush the self and isolate it from the outside world?
<quoted text>
Do you see how small they have made you?
Sorry, but I have more sense of self-worth, meaning, and purpose than that.
In the exceedingly slim chance that we meet in an afterlife, it won't be the one you imagined. I'll try to put a good word in for you, but be sure not to curl up in a ball on the floor and shout, "Get thee behind me, Satan!" at our Hosts. It might make my job defending you harder.
me laughing! lol! good one writer.

you want to up the odds 100% we meet in an afterlife, either dedicate, or re-dedicate you life to Jesus. I notice a lot of unbelievers on this billboard use to be Christians. You need to return.

[The problem I see with you is a lack of connection to mankind and life, which is replaced with a disconnected sense of self. It's inevitable when you have been taught that you can only save yourself, and that that and avoiding perdition are the primary purpose of your life.
Did you realize that most cults try to crush the self and isolate it from the outside world?]

`````
alright then, how to begin. I have to go back to me psychology courses iyai!

Well I well connected to life. Jesus is life to me. So I more connected to life now more than ever before. mankind? well that depend. a lot of activity mankind do not healthy things. So I connected to mankind, because I part of mankind. But the activities of mankind I have to be circumspect about.

Well I was not taught I can save myself, just the opposite, I was taught only Jesus can save me. avoiding perdition is not the main focus of life for me. avoiding perdition is just a fringe benefit of loving Jesus. Love for Jesus is the main thing. I know if I focus on loving Jesus and walk with Jesus even a half of inch closer daily, everything else will take care of itself.

Worshiping Jesus can't be a cult. A cult force you to do things and tell you only your group is worth anything. that not Jesus. Jesus no force no man hand. Anyone that know about Jesus have access to Jesus, the mulim hindu buddhist or anyone else. So it impossible for a worshiper of the Christ to be in a cult. its just another opposite writer. The believer and worshiper of Jesus Christ knows the truth, and truth makes us free indeed.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#480051 Jan 24, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. has your worship of God become a substitute for the compassion you fail to show your fellow man ??..
.. you infer AIN must discard his truth, worship your god or suffer physical death ..
.. congratulations, you've achieved the highest form of pointlessness ..
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>?? what you talking about?
if a person not showing compassion to they fellow man, then they not worshiping true God. but showing compassion and tolerating sin and not calling sin a sin, not the same thing.
I did not infer that, the bible say that. But that writer have all right to reject the bible. you have that right to reject the bible. Jesus say you die rejecting him which is the only true sacrifice for sin, you going to hell.
How you want me to make that pretty? it is what is is. if you no like what the bible or Jesus say about hell, then reject it and no believe it. but how you going to criticize christians that tell you what in they bible and think it in your best interest to believe the bible to? christians just doing what Jesus say to do.
and Christians won't ever stop doing that. but if you not interested in believing the bible, then that your right writer. I no see what you complaining about.
.. my goodness !! you did it again ..

.. does part of your compassionate plan include verbally assaulting posters who disagree with you, exiling them to a Lake of Fire? How did AIN sin ??..

.. I believe the Bible to be a myth, an analogy, especially the Old Testament. So, your effort to shame me is futile ..

.. what many people call sin is only human error ..

With Established Harem

#480052 Jan 24, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
I just finished my shower. Just as I turned on the water, I saw a beautiful striped baby zebra roach being washed off of the shower tiles of the wall toward the drain. I saw it flailing, and felt its pain. I shut off the water, carefully rescued it with a piece of paper, and deposited it in the garden before returning to the shower. Take a look - like this, but smaller:
http://www.roachcrossing.com/usedecip.JPG
While there, I had a spiritual experience thinking about what had happened - how I had been gifted with the capacity for empathy for such a lowly and insignificant creature. And with nobody looking, and with no hope of reward, I did what my conscience directed me to do. For a moment, a tiny piece of the world was my responsibility. If I didn't step in and help, who would?
I was as close to a god as that creature would ever experience. I knew that, and my experience was godlike. I overflowed with joy.
I wonder if such an experience is possible for you. I wonder if you can feel connected to as small a life as that one, or feel any responsibility to it, knowing that it has no soul and therefore no value, and believing that your god gave it to you to have dominion over.
And if you did, could you have that same experience if you believed that you were being watched, judged, and maybe getting a reward put aside for you? I don't see how.
I think that I already know your response to this. Roaches are for stepping on, and you are angry that I dared to equate myself with a god.
Anyway, I'm going to think about what you said and see if I can write anything valuable today as I contemplate the evil that is secular humanism.
.. magnificent !! You're on a roll today ..

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#480054 Jan 24, 2013
Teach your children well.

Woodstock-era baby boomers will reconize a line from a popular song by Crosby,Sills and Nash,but the thought goes back much further than that.In Deuteronomy 6:7 the Israelites were instructed to teach God's commandments diligently to your children and shall talk of them when you sit in your house and when you walk by the way and when you lie down and when you rise.

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#480055 Jan 24, 2013
What the hell??? I leave for all of five minutes and you guys come hither to the Christian forums?!?

Good Christ, shall I baptize you???

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

#480056 Jan 24, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't ventured out much over the past few days with the cold snap we're having here. They say some relief is on the way next week with temps a little above normal then.
We may be getting some wintry mess this way tomorrow. I don't particularly care for wintry messes. People around here go stark crazy. But it's supposed to warm up into the 50's on Saturday. Then people will be out in shorts.

Location hidden

#480057 Jan 24, 2013
The Ephesus Theater.

Acts 19 mentions a roit instigated by the Apostle Paul's presence at Ephesus which spilled over into the great Roman theater there.This theater is typical of the countless fine Roman and Greek theater built throughout Mediterranean lands.Theses theaters held large crowds but still perfect sight lines for audience and were models of good acoustics.

“Carol”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#480058 Jan 24, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
YAY!!
Girl! It's to see you!
lol!!
Was gone a while too.
Hope you are well..
Doing fine LeLe.
Waiting for Spring to get out an get active.
About stir crazy in house.
There's not but a few people posting here that I remember.
Thread still rolls in fast motion.LoL
Take care LeLe,I'll drop in often now,like to holler at a few others that I once post to.By the way where's Scom?

“Messenger w/ a Message”

planet earth, for now

#480059 Jan 24, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it is so cold up here!
Hate having to work outside when no one is home but me..
Too much to do!
My family comes home tomorrow- they couldn't ski today, the windchill made the temps feel neg. 32!
Thanks for not mentioning the Pat's..lol..
Oh well, Ravens vs. 49'ers. I like the QB for San Francisco, Colin Kaepernick. He has wonderful (adoptive) parents, and it seems they raised a very fine young man.

Oh well, I must prepare for the oncoming bad weather predicted for tomorrow.

Take care of the family, and stay warm.

Location hidden

#480060 Jan 24, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
What the hell??? I leave for all of five minutes and you guys come hither to the Christian forums?!?
Good mornin to ya;

lol well you best get to baptizing cause it lookin like the lost sheep come home again.The more the merrier.Tis does not matter the walk or the talk cause there stilled loved.

“Carol”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#480061 Jan 24, 2013
Truths wrote:
Hello ((((((Grace)))))),(((Carol)))) ))),((Annie))))))),((LeLe))))) )),((Scott))))))),((Wildride)) )))),(((Duane)))))))),(Quin))) ))))),(LilWhispers)))))),(((Do c))))))),((Andrew)))))))
(((((People I don't know or recognize)))))))
Ah thank ya (( Deb ))
Hugs are so sweet.
I don't see many people here that I once knew.

Hello to all that remembers me:
Been a long time.

God Bless all.

With Established Harem

#480062 Jan 24, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
.. hi ya doll ..

.. the PTAG thread has gone to hell since you've abandoned it ..

.. have to find solace elsewhere ..

.. can I offer you a rum and coke? Perhaps something sweeter ??..

Location hidden

#480063 Jan 24, 2013
Mercy Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah thank ya (( Deb ))
Hugs are so sweet.
I don't see many people here that I once knew.
Hello to all that remembers me:
Been a long time.
God Bless all.
Yes I remember you and posted to you here and there now and then.
Hope you done well,have good health and found some happiness.Yes time can fly in a blink in a eye.have a good day.

“Messenger w/ a Message”

planet earth, for now

#480064 Jan 24, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
Balmy below 0 here in central NY~ Your weather sounds fiiiiiiiiiiiiiine!
Love to you brother (((((Drew)))))) <3
Deb~
Low 50's right now with bright sunshine.

Love to you Deb. Stay warm.

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#480065 Jan 24, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
Welcome to the submission thread, my child.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#480066 Jan 24, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>

.. can I offer you a rum and coke? Perhaps something sweeter ??..
You dont waist any time do ya..........

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#480067 Jan 24, 2013
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh well, Ravens vs. 49'ers. I like the QB for San Francisco, Colin Kaepernick. He has wonderful (adoptive) parents, and it seems they raised a very fine young man.
Oh well, I must prepare for the oncoming bad weather predicted for tomorrow.
Take care of the family, and stay warm.
Stay safe, dont drive if you dont have to..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White Lives MATTER 2 min WasteWater 80
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min June VanDerMark 599,627
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Tide with Beach 864,589
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 min WasteWater 272,409
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 7 min WasteWater 6,298
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 10 min WasteWater 6,460
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr Truthiness 1,989
More from around the web