Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#480094 Jan 24, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
It means; what? Lol...hi Qu :D Good to see you!!!!!!! What's going on here?:'(
Okay gotcha... I go by Que also... I used to post as Que Avanza 8 as a greyboxer and was asked by some people on this thread to "go green". So I had chose Quintessence 8. Que Avanza (move forward or advance). My parents are from Panama so I speak a little bit of spanish so hence "que avanza".

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#480095 Jan 24, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
dear
please?
don't answer this idiot coward poster hiding his s...brain under my awatar,
look at location for dundalk,
For sure you get from me nice and words of believer LOVE,
I knew it wasn't you that time but ok, I'll ignore it <3

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#480096 Jan 24, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, thanks, counselor.
Would you consider Jehovah's negligence in the Garden depraved indifference? That is, could the eternal torture of billions of souls that resulted from an omniscient deity leaving innocents unattended with a malicious supervillain be considered depraved indifference in the legal sense? Does this differ from reckless negligence?
This is poor.
You will pay dearly for this blasphemy.

CS.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#480097 Jan 24, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> They got some real beautiful things down there. I believe they are going to outlaw those tropical imports if they have not already, so my Jibber will no doubt be the last legal Macaw I will have.
Hi BT..we can always try to
Introduce JIbber to my Tiko. She looks just like your avatar picture. She can have some baby Macaws. Mine is 16 years. Old now . She needs to be a momma. LOL..

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#480098 Jan 24, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> So, Ya believe that the account in Genesis is "literal"?
Both literal and prophetic. Why'd you ask?

CS.

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#480099 Jan 24, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
This is poor.
You will pay dearly for this blasphemy.
CS.
I'm IANS's banker.

What's the damage?

I'll cover his tithing.

(And don't be such a grouch, dude.)

#480100 Jan 24, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol...thanks :D
I was initiated in WINLAC, a month ago and nearly every day since, need I say more? One of my favourite butterflies btw <3
Every once in a while I will go over and check out WINLAC. It is somewhat of a sister thread to this one. But yeah, I saw you over there getting tore up... I didn't see where you said anything wrong as IMHO you appeared to be pretty sincere in making acquaintances. I got my first initiation in There is Everything Wrong with Abortion thread... don't go there lol. Just messin'.

Fremont, CA

#480101 Jan 24, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi BT..we can always try to
Introduce JIbber to my Tiko. She looks just like your avatar picture. She can have some baby Macaws. Mine is 16 years. Old now . She needs to be a momma. LOL..
I had a blue and gold.

What a great bird he was.

His name was Vincent. Guess who he was named after.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#480102 Jan 24, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol...Hi :) I don't think I've met you yet, your pic looks like my kitten in the future, I'm Luci :D
.. words changed somewhat ..

Picture yourself in a boat on a river,
With tangerine trees and marmalade skies,
Suddenly I call you, you answer quite softly,
You're the girl with kaleidoscope eyes.

Luci in the sky with diamonds,
Luci in the sky with diamonds.

.. personal delivery of Waldorf available ..

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#480103 Jan 24, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
Good Afternoon Everybody,
Hey CS, I didn't read back too much and have a lot of catching up to do but I ran across your posts about your father... I'm sorry to hear about his passing.
DoC... I didn't see the actual post mentioning that he passed but saw some posts addressing it. I didn't know him, perhaps I've posted to him once or twice (I can't remember) but in reading some of his posts every once in a while... and in reading his first post in WINLAC, he was very good at putting his exact thoughts into words. God loved him.
Thanks Quin. Sorry I just saw this post. I have some catching up to do. I appreciate your condolences.

Shalom.

Andrew (CS).

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#480104 Jan 24, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet despite your claims of "tough love"...professing that you hand out truth...in the last several years of knowing you...I have not once seen you be at peace...not at peace with those around you...nor even with yourself.
I will leave it at that.
Shall I consider this one of teh many bricks you have saved up for me, or are you really trying to say something?

Andrew (CS).

#480105 Jan 24, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Here ya go:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =wj23_nDFSfEXX
Mind you,I was never big on disco , but did like a few tunes - like I thought this one was 'snappy'....
...and check out those threads...
:)
Ow! That's what I'm talkin' about. I was a kid back then but my much older step-brothers would have parties in the basement and stuff. I loved the 70s.

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#480106 Jan 24, 2013
Greetings, salutations, and shalowm, too all.

I haven't been contributing, but I've been following along. I've also been waiting for a response to my questions regarding Romans 11. It's been a while since I asked. Disappointing, that is.

Until next time...

Shalowm.

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#480107 Jan 24, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
OK.
But you ARE saying that Adam and Eve were given the ability to communicate with one another, using language, without any need for learning and without the language itself having developed in any way--the language and the ability to understand it and use it were somehow "given unto" them, and they could instantly communicate.
That "utterance was given unto men" is utterly ridiculous.
So if it is utterly ridiculous then why did you utterly waste your time?

Andrew (CS).

#480108 Jan 24, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Quin. Sorry I just saw this post. I have some catching up to do. I appreciate your condolences.
Shalom.
Andrew (CS).
Yeah man... It kind of puts a lump in my throat knowing that my own parents are up there in age and that I may have to soon face the same situation. I understand that it's life but it's just too surreal sometimes...

#480109 Jan 24, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
Greetings, salutations, and shalowm, too all.
I haven't been contributing, but I've been following along. I've also been waiting for a response to my questions regarding Romans 11. It's been a while since I asked. Disappointing, that is.
Until next time...
Shalowm.
Hey BLL, God bless, man... smile.

Fremont, CA

#480110 Jan 24, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
So if it is utterly ridiculous then why did you utterly waste your time?
Andrew (CS).
Entertainment.

There's nothing wrong with having fun.

You should try it.

HL, help this dude!

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#480111 Jan 24, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>You're absolutely right Larry. I shouldn't have brought it up regardless of my reasons or excuse. I was wrong. No I didn't make it up as it was sent to me a long while ago as previously stated.
My apologies to Le le, the thread and the viewership for bringing that up.
I actually thought that it helped serve as a reminder to be careful what you say in a tmail to anyone. It seems to have been a problem since its inception. You think that you can confide in someone only to find out that it has been passed along to someone else or at some later date someone will try and use it against you.

I have never been a big user of tmail nor do I email anyone...at least not anymore because of this problem.

I don't really care where anyone else posts anyway...we are all adults here and don't owe anyone an explanation about anything...at least that is the way that I see it.
Dr Shrink

United States

#480112 Jan 24, 2013
I am stupider my brain farts

#480113 Jan 24, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. words changed somewhat ..
Picture yourself in a boat on a river,
With tangerine trees and marmalade skies,
Suddenly I call you, you answer quite softly,
You're the girl with kaleidoscope eyes.
Luci in the sky with diamonds.
.. personal delivery of Waldorf available ..
Looks just like my cat... we call him Tang. I have another one that is more Tabby looking (black & Grey). All I can say is that the Tabby one is very territorial (doesn't get along too well with his brother... hunched back, scratch paws and all). I love 'em but I wish I would have learned more about cats before I got them. It was a spur of the moment thing for my kids' sake.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Dr Banonator 65,112
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Liamm 654,672
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Toby 974,023
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 22 min Steve III 45,318
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 1 hr Toby 862
Romantic Sensual Touch Massage & Prostate Massage 1 hr Zara AUH 10
People should start looking after the earth 1 hr T rules 2
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr who 281,980
More from around the web