Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#480088 Jan 24, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
I do nothing reverential or pious. Worship is a state of mind I never obtain. Love, admiration, respect, gratitude - I experience them all. But not worship, which generally adds a psychological state of inferiority, dependency and self-subordination to any positive aspects of devotion.
trifecta1 wrote:
you want to figure out what you worship?, then just take an inventory of what you think about most of the day, or most of the week, most of the month, and most of the year.
try it. THAT is what you worship. that is the object of your affection, your attention, the creed and objective to how you live you life. what motivates you to act and keep the relationships you keep. what value you place on it, what gets you upset, what do you look forward to daily, etc etc. That is what you worship, and that is you god. figure it out, try.
You've been misled. And you misuse words. According to you, I can't even think without it being worship, and whatever I think about most, I worship most. Your perceptions are alien to mine.

It that is all worship is to you - what you think about - then I don't think you actually worship, either.
trifecta1 wrote:
... and if there is no such thing or things, then you must admit your lie has no meaning and is meandering into the realm of irrelevance.
They did a number on you. You seem hypnotized: "Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated."
Are you also one of those people that calls beliefs like mine a religion, or who calls evidence based belief "faith"?

< crickets chirping >

Is there some reason you didn't want to answer this one, or did you just want to tell me about my meaningless, irrelevant, and mendacious self?

Let me help you, because your religion sure isn't: reach higher. You can be better than this. Instead of working exclusively on perfecting your walk with Christ, try thinking a little about how you can improve your walk with man.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#480089 Jan 24, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Juice, I'm Que... I only went back one or two pages so not sure what you're asking Shrink. smile.
It means; what? Lol...hi Qu :D Good to see you!!!!!!! What's going on here?:'(

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#480090 Jan 24, 2013
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You've been misled. And you misuse words. According to you, I can't even think without it being worship, and whatever I think about most, I worship most. Your perceptions are alien to mine.
It that is all worship is to you - what you think about - then I don't think you actually worship, either.
<quoted text>
They did a number on you. You seem hypnotized: "Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated."
<quoted text>
< crickets chirping >
Is there some reason you didn't want to answer this one, or did you just want to tell me about my meaningless, irrelevant, and mendacious self?
Let me help you, because your religion sure isn't: reach higher. You can be better than this. Instead of working exclusively on perfecting your walk with Christ, try thinking a little about how you can improve your walk with man.
You, I like, very much and I care not what anyone might think about it, you remind me of my brother and you may not share my beliefs but at least you make sense and are not mean and abusive, many love hearts to you. Here's a present for you;

http://www.google.com.au/search...

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#480091 Jan 24, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
it was same few months agao against Quin poster, and he was baned for his negative remarks about homosexaualism
Just a note: I don't hate gays nor am I afraid of them... Because of my upbringing, I used to be afraid of the gay situation to be perfectly honest but came to realize later that they are no different from anyone else struggling against certain desires, including myself. I'm a Christian, I believe what the Bible says about fornication... whether is hetero-, homo- or other so that is my own belief system regarding that and will speak as such.

But one of the last things I remember posting before I got banned as Quintessence 8 is when I said I voted against gay marriage in North Carolina... I'm not sure if that was the reason.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#480092 Jan 24, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Que?
dear
please?
don't answer this idiot coward poster hiding his s...brain under my awatar,

look at location for dundalk,
For sure you get from me nice and words of believer LOVE,

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#480093 Jan 24, 2013
to trifecta1:
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. has your worship of God become a substitute for the compassion you fail to show your fellow man ??..
He seems disconnected from us, as if he's an immune cell and we're an enemy.
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. you infer AIN must discard his truth, worship your god or suffer physical death .. congratulations, you've achieved the highest form of pointlessness ..
Thank you.

He is angry at me for what he considers blasphemy. So are Counter_Strike and Dr. Shrink.
Happy Lesbo wrote:
“I often see how you sob over what you destroy, how you want to stop and just worship; and you do stop, and then a moment later you are at it again with a knife, like a surgeon.” Anais Nin -
Nice.

#480094 Jan 24, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
It means; what? Lol...hi Qu :D Good to see you!!!!!!! What's going on here?:'(
Okay gotcha... I go by Que also... I used to post as Que Avanza 8 as a greyboxer and was asked by some people on this thread to "go green". So I had chose Quintessence 8. Que Avanza (move forward or advance). My parents are from Panama so I speak a little bit of spanish so hence "que avanza".

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#480095 Jan 24, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
dear
please?
don't answer this idiot coward poster hiding his s...brain under my awatar,
look at location for dundalk,
For sure you get from me nice and words of believer LOVE,
I knew it wasn't you that time but ok, I'll ignore it <3

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#480096 Jan 24, 2013
<quoted text>
OK, thanks, counselor.
Would you consider Jehovah's negligence in the Garden depraved indifference? That is, could the eternal torture of billions of souls that resulted from an omniscient deity leaving innocents unattended with a malicious supervillain be considered depraved indifference in the legal sense? Does this differ from reckless negligence?
This is poor.
You will pay dearly for this blasphemy.

CS.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#480097 Jan 24, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> They got some real beautiful things down there. I believe they are going to outlaw those tropical imports if they have not already, so my Jibber will no doubt be the last legal Macaw I will have.
Hi BT..we can always try to
Introduce JIbber to my Tiko. She looks just like your avatar picture. She can have some baby Macaws. Mine is 16 years. Old now . She needs to be a momma. LOL..

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#480098 Jan 24, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> So, Ya believe that the account in Genesis is "literal"?
Both literal and prophetic. Why'd you ask?

CS.

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#480099 Jan 24, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
This is poor.
You will pay dearly for this blasphemy.
CS.
I'm IANS's banker.

What's the damage?

I'll cover his tithing.

(And don't be such a grouch, dude.)

#480100 Jan 24, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol...thanks :D
I was initiated in WINLAC, a month ago and nearly every day since, need I say more? One of my favourite butterflies btw <3
Every once in a while I will go over and check out WINLAC. It is somewhat of a sister thread to this one. But yeah, I saw you over there getting tore up... I didn't see where you said anything wrong as IMHO you appeared to be pretty sincere in making acquaintances. I got my first initiation in There is Everything Wrong with Abortion thread... don't go there lol. Just messin'.

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#480101 Jan 24, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi BT..we can always try to
Introduce JIbber to my Tiko. She looks just like your avatar picture. She can have some baby Macaws. Mine is 16 years. Old now . She needs to be a momma. LOL..
I had a blue and gold.

What a great bird he was.

His name was Vincent. Guess who he was named after.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#480102 Jan 24, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol...Hi :) I don't think I've met you yet, your pic looks like my kitten in the future, I'm Luci :D
.. words changed somewhat ..

Picture yourself in a boat on a river,
With tangerine trees and marmalade skies,
Suddenly I call you, you answer quite softly,
You're the girl with kaleidoscope eyes.

Luci in the sky with diamonds,
Luci in the sky with diamonds,
Luci in the sky with diamonds.

.. personal delivery of Waldorf available ..

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#480103 Jan 24, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
Good Afternoon Everybody,
Hey CS, I didn't read back too much and have a lot of catching up to do but I ran across your posts about your father... I'm sorry to hear about his passing.
DoC... I didn't see the actual post mentioning that he passed but saw some posts addressing it. I didn't know him, perhaps I've posted to him once or twice (I can't remember) but in reading some of his posts every once in a while... and in reading his first post in WINLAC, he was very good at putting his exact thoughts into words. God loved him.
Thanks Quin. Sorry I just saw this post. I have some catching up to do. I appreciate your condolences.

Shalom.

Andrew (CS).

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#480104 Jan 24, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet despite your claims of "tough love"...professing that you hand out truth...in the last several years of knowing you...I have not once seen you be at peace...not at peace with those around you...nor even with yourself.
I will leave it at that.
Shall I consider this one of teh many bricks you have saved up for me, or are you really trying to say something?

Andrew (CS).

#480105 Jan 24, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Here ya go:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =wj23_nDFSfEXX
Mind you,I was never big on disco , but did like a few tunes - like I thought this one was 'snappy'....
...and check out those threads...
:)
Ow! That's what I'm talkin' about. I was a kid back then but my much older step-brothers would have parties in the basement and stuff. I loved the 70s.

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#480106 Jan 24, 2013
Greetings, salutations, and shalowm, too all.

I haven't been contributing, but I've been following along. I've also been waiting for a response to my questions regarding Romans 11. It's been a while since I asked. Disappointing, that is.

Until next time...

Shalowm.

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#480107 Jan 24, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
OK.
But you ARE saying that Adam and Eve were given the ability to communicate with one another, using language, without any need for learning and without the language itself having developed in any way--the language and the ability to understand it and use it were somehow "given unto" them, and they could instantly communicate.
That "utterance was given unto men" is utterly ridiculous.
So if it is utterly ridiculous then why did you utterly waste your time?

Andrew (CS).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 41 min Bongo 110,956
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 hr Retribution 303
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr Tony 6,234
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 hr PadMark 675,944
Apr 30 President Trump: "News Media Twists Fac... 6 hr Wtf 1
News Trump invites Philippines Duterteto Washington,... 8 hr discocrisco 1
News AP Explains: Can chronic meth use lead to psych... 8 hr discocrisco 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 11 hr AussieBobby 286,315
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 hr Devil number 666 982,120
More from around the web