Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#480005 Jan 24, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Drew. 15 here in my neck of the woods in northeastern Indiana. Last nights low was -2.
Brrrrrrr!!!!
((((((Red)))))))) Hope that all is well for you brother~

Love,Deb~
Dr Shrink

United States

#480006 Jan 24, 2013
Dog poo vomits my brain

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#480007 Jan 24, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
Trust that your posts are read ~ and shared (c; *wink*
Even by old timers like me- who peek in but don't bother to post.
(((((Epi)))))) <3
You are a beacon for this scriptures:
Ephesians 4:29 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths,
but
only what is helpful
for building others up according to their needs,
that it may benefit those who listen.
30 And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God,
with whom you were sealed for the day of redemption.
31 Get rid of all bitterness,
rage
and anger,
brawling and slander,
along with every form of malice.
32 Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.
Love you sister~ Deb~
((((( DEB )))))

Good to see you my friend, have a Blessed day.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#480008 Jan 24, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't worship.
But if I did, it would have to be man. Well, woman, actually. One woman. One particular woman.
Even that is not literally worship, however. Just love and respect.
you do worship. you may not bow down before an idol, but you worship. you already say human secularism is your belief, so that is how you live you life. and how you live you life is what you consider your life creed to be.

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#480009 Jan 24, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you for remembering Epi, I really appreciate it and have a Blessed day yourself.(C:
Happy Birthday!!!! I hope that you have a fine day <3

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#480010 Jan 24, 2013
Hello ((((((Grace)))))),(((Carol)))) ))),((Annie))))))),((LeLe))))) )),((Scott))))))),((Wildride)) )))),(((Duane)))))))),(Quin))) ))))),(LilWhispers)))))),(((Do c))))))),((Andrew)))))))

(((((People I don't know or recognize)))))))

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#480011 Jan 24, 2013
oops- my hugs got broken!

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#480012 Jan 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Inspired isn't nearly good enough for a god. West Side Story is inspired by Romeo and Juliet, The Flintstones were inspired by the Honeymooners, and Clapton's Crossroads was inspired by Robert Johnson's original version. In each case, the pairs are so dissimilar that you might not have noticed that they were even related. That's how much latitude the word "inspired " allows.
If you have an omnipotent god with a life or death message, and he lets unsophisticated goatherds ghost write it in part for him, well, you've got a lazy and irresponsible god there. Lazy isn't even the right word if it's no harder to write the words yourself than not. That's indifference and neglect.
Let me illustrate: If I wrote a will for you (I am not an attorney, and am not qualified to do that), told you that it was inspired by a will written by an attorney, and you found mistakes in it like we find in your bible, would you risk your children's inheritance on that document?
Then why would you devote your life and tithe away that same inheritance based on a bible that is merely inspired?
inspired is enough for me and obviously millions of Christians. God is all powerful so then I sure he no have no problem with getting what he want write down on paper written down, no matter who writing it.

actually I think irresponsibility and laziness is on your part. your job on earth is to worship your creator, you failed at that. frankly you probably just using up air until God decide he had enough of you and just kill you. but God is good, he going to let you enjoy the sunrise the green grass good food and america...for a time.

anything you write would not be deemed valuable. you is just some homnbre that believe a philosophy the same way as a lot of the most evil people that ever exist and that is human secularism. so anything you write no have any or little value. When God involved as God was in inspiring writers to write the bible, then the writing is valuable beyond any monetary value, and that is the writing in the bible.

the bible is the most valuable thing in existence to me. I lay my life down for whats written in the bible. that not you, that ok. lay you life down for your secular humanism, but I reject secular humanism philosophy for its false and a evil burden, and I have that right.

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#480013 Jan 24, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> ((((( DEB )))))
Good to see you my friend, have a Blessed day.
(c: Thank you!
Dr Shrink

United States

#480014 Jan 24, 2013
Dog poo vomits my stupid brain leaks

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#480015 Jan 24, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
I'll be going back to my music now...blushing furiously.
LOL. Sorry.

I'll always try to attach a warning to anything racy or explicit, which I seldom do. I didn't mean to shock you so much as alert you, since I had introduced the phrase, and you were using it innocently.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#480016 Jan 24, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you for remembering Epi, I really appreciate it and have a Blessed day yourself.(C:
Happy Birthday L!!!! Don't know what you like so I'll guess, here's a present :D
Many Blessings many more years to come <3

http://www.google.com.au/search...

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#480017 Jan 24, 2013
<quoted text>
LOL. Sorry.
I'll always try to attach a warning to anything racy or explicit, which I seldom do. I didn't mean to shock you so much as alert you, since I had introduced the phrase, and you were using it innocently.
It's all good, lol, nothing to apologise for Teddy, it's kinda funny actually, I learn something new everyday :D

<3

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#480018 Jan 24, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
Dog poo vomits my stupid brain leaks
What's wrong Doc? Here's a gift to cheer you up;

http://www.google.com.au/search...

Much love and Blessings to you <3

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#480020 Jan 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Then your religion is not working. Time for something new. Please allow me share some good news about the effect that humanism is having:
According to http://www.disastercenter.com/crime/uscrime.h... , the murder total in America peaked in 1991 at 24,700, and fell to a modern minimum of 14,612 in 2011. There were 252 million Americans in 1991 compared to 311 million in 2011 making the respective murder rates 9.8 per 100,000 in 1991, and 4.7 per 100,000 in 2011 - less than half.
At the same time, according to the American Religious Identification Survey at http://www.dawahskills.com/skills-tools/ameri... , the total number of adults identifying as Christian fell from 151 million out of 175 million adults (86.2%) in 1990 to 173 million out out of 228 million adults (76.0%) in 2008. During the same period, "nones" and "no religion" rose from 14 million (8.2%) to 34 million (15.0%)- almost double.
As the number of irreligious doubled, the murder rate halved. Isn't that wonderful!
haha, you can make that correlation if you want to. you and anyone here want to buy it can do that.

the problem I see in what you say writer and also in some of you other writings, is that you talk in general. you talk about the masses, like the amount of murders or amount of christians or the amounts of different gods and a whole bunch of other things.

[what you no seem to realize, is none of that matter. each soul by itself, each spirit by itself, will have to give an account to God for the life they live here].

Now I know that is inconvenient to you. because you writing on here as if all the people on this billboard reading you writing you accomplishing anything. when you soul and you spirit go up to God, you think all the people reading this billboard matter?, no no. when your soul and spirit in front of God and you going to have to give an account of you life on this earth and why you reject Jesus, all these general numbers you writing on here not matter.

it will be all about YOU, literally an ant in the universe, and facing an all powerful timeless universal and all knowing God that have decided your eternity. since secular humanism is your philosophy, it definitely convenient for you to believe Jesus is myth. you keep believing that writer.

Fennario

#480021 Jan 24, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> It's 'bout time someone put some real bars on!
Are you saying that the music on this thread isn't as good as it should be? I can help. Each link has a clue after it:

[40.000 men and women everyday]
https://www.youtube.com/watch... [I can see your face still shining through the window on the other side]
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
[Secrets stolen from deep inside ... the drum beats out of time]

Fennario

#480022 Jan 24, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. multiple choice ??..
a. Garfield
b. John Travolta
c. Family Guy
d. Jack Nicholson
e. Homer Simpson
.. I'll go with Jack. NO !! wait. Garfield. Yep, Garfield because I adore cats and we're suppose to love the sinner but hate the sin ..
How about Mort from Family Guy?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#480023 Jan 24, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
(c: Thank you!
Deb you come back! iayi! LOL. I not going to fuss with you, cause I come back to. what you do for christmas and the new yr?

Fennario

#480024 Jan 24, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>you do worship. you may not bow down before an idol, but you worship. you already say human secularism is your belief, so that is how you live you life. and how you live you life is what you consider your life creed to be.
You seem to be confusing a few different words here. You cheapen your relationship with your god if you refer to it with the same word that you use to describe my relationship to objects or ideas. I do nothing reverential or pious.

Worship is a state of mind I never obtain. Love, admiration, respect, gratitude - I experience them all. But not worship, which generally adds a psychological state of inferiority, dependency and self-subordination to any positive aspects of devotion.

Are you also one of those people that calls beliefs like mine a religion, or who calls evidence based belief "faith"?

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

#480025 Jan 24, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks NS....I try (With Gods Help)....But sometimes there is so much bickering that they just seem to ignore them....
We all have a "light" and we must let it shine (Even in Darkness)...
I pray your day is Blessed!!!
:-)
Good morning EPI. You never know when the word truly touches a heart and makes a difference, unless its your own. Even if your posts seem to be ignored, people are reading. I am thankful that you have had a calling to start your day off with good thoughts, prayer and encouragement. To me it is a perfect way to start the day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min BenAdam 863,899
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 34 min Halle Berry Sister 2,771
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 39 min andet1987 6,289
Lyrics-name the song or finish the lyrics (Feb '10) 1 hr Tom Pappas 27,083
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr dollarsbill 6,379
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr disciple 599,405
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 272,403
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr Kaitlin the Wolf ... 1,935
More from around the web