Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#480055 Jan 24, 2013
What the hell??? I leave for all of five minutes and you guys come hither to the Christian forums?!?

Good Christ, shall I baptize you???

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

#480056 Jan 24, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't ventured out much over the past few days with the cold snap we're having here. They say some relief is on the way next week with temps a little above normal then.
We may be getting some wintry mess this way tomorrow. I don't particularly care for wintry messes. People around here go stark crazy. But it's supposed to warm up into the 50's on Saturday. Then people will be out in shorts.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#480057 Jan 24, 2013
The Ephesus Theater.

Acts 19 mentions a roit instigated by the Apostle Paul's presence at Ephesus which spilled over into the great Roman theater there.This theater is typical of the countless fine Roman and Greek theater built throughout Mediterranean lands.Theses theaters held large crowds but still perfect sight lines for audience and were models of good acoustics.

“Carol”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#480058 Jan 24, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
YAY!!
Girl! It's to see you!
lol!!
Was gone a while too.
Hope you are well..
Doing fine LeLe.
Waiting for Spring to get out an get active.
About stir crazy in house.
There's not but a few people posting here that I remember.
Thread still rolls in fast motion.LoL
Take care LeLe,I'll drop in often now,like to holler at a few others that I once post to.By the way where's Scom?

“Messenger w/ a Message”

planet earth, for now

#480059 Jan 24, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it is so cold up here!
Hate having to work outside when no one is home but me..
Too much to do!
My family comes home tomorrow- they couldn't ski today, the windchill made the temps feel neg. 32!
Thanks for not mentioning the Pat's..lol..
Oh well, Ravens vs. 49'ers. I like the QB for San Francisco, Colin Kaepernick. He has wonderful (adoptive) parents, and it seems they raised a very fine young man.

Oh well, I must prepare for the oncoming bad weather predicted for tomorrow.

Take care of the family, and stay warm.

Location hidden

#480060 Jan 24, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
What the hell??? I leave for all of five minutes and you guys come hither to the Christian forums?!?
Good mornin to ya;

lol well you best get to baptizing cause it lookin like the lost sheep come home again.The more the merrier.Tis does not matter the walk or the talk cause there stilled loved.

“Carol”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#480061 Jan 24, 2013
Truths wrote:
Hello ((((((Grace)))))),(((Carol)))) ))),((Annie))))))),((LeLe))))) )),((Scott))))))),((Wildride)) )))),(((Duane)))))))),(Quin))) ))))),(LilWhispers)))))),(((Do c))))))),((Andrew)))))))
(((((People I don't know or recognize)))))))
Ah thank ya (( Deb ))
Hugs are so sweet.
I don't see many people here that I once knew.

Hello to all that remembers me:
Been a long time.

God Bless all.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#480062 Jan 24, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
.. hi ya doll ..

.. the PTAG thread has gone to hell since you've abandoned it ..

.. have to find solace elsewhere ..

.. can I offer you a rum and coke? Perhaps something sweeter ??..

Location hidden

#480063 Jan 24, 2013
Mercy Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah thank ya (( Deb ))
Hugs are so sweet.
I don't see many people here that I once knew.
Hello to all that remembers me:
Been a long time.
God Bless all.
Yes I remember you and posted to you here and there now and then.
Hope you done well,have good health and found some happiness.Yes time can fly in a blink in a eye.have a good day.

“Messenger w/ a Message”

planet earth, for now

#480064 Jan 24, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
Balmy below 0 here in central NY~ Your weather sounds fiiiiiiiiiiiiiine!
Love to you brother (((((Drew)))))) <3
Deb~
Low 50's right now with bright sunshine.

Love to you Deb. Stay warm.

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#480065 Jan 24, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
Welcome to the submission thread, my child.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#480066 Jan 24, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>

.. can I offer you a rum and coke? Perhaps something sweeter ??..
You dont waist any time do ya..........

#480067 Jan 24, 2013
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh well, Ravens vs. 49'ers. I like the QB for San Francisco, Colin Kaepernick. He has wonderful (adoptive) parents, and it seems they raised a very fine young man.
Oh well, I must prepare for the oncoming bad weather predicted for tomorrow.
Take care of the family, and stay warm.
Stay safe, dont drive if you dont have to..........

#480068 Jan 24, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Really Larry?
How come you can talk about and "slam" who ever you
want to here? Whenever there is discord- of any kind here-
can always count on you showing up and insulting a poster
who you don't like- you pick sides and love to be involved
in someone elses disagreement.
I can't just sit quietly in the corner when I see things
and actions I do not agree with.
( As it seems, neither can you..)
Not going to apologize to you for that.
Your right Le Le, I cant

I've always admitted thats what i do.

I think your quick judgement of Juicy is unfair, and to be honest, I think its just because she is getting along with someone you dont care for. I could be wrong, and there could be more to it. But if not I find it childish. Had you just kept it up with Q I wouldn't have butted in. I'll do my best to stay out of it from here on out.

For the record, I think Q and his T mail he got about you is wrong to bring up, and more then likley made up by him or some other poster.

My apologies to you Le Le. Stay warm..........

Location hidden

#480069 Jan 24, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome to the submission thread, my child.
(((Caughter 1))))Watch it there Watch it bully wooly bully wooly.
((( Caughter 1))) He is gonna down for the last time And coming out again feeling the submission once more (((caughter 1)))
Hummm Roll thoses drums once more.

#480070 Jan 24, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Funny...I see you and LeLe very much alike...not afraid to say what you are thinking and then letting the chips fall where they may. I actually admire that in both of you regardless of whether I agree with either one of you.
I know that you might find this hard to believe but there I times when I am frustrated with myself for not voicing my thoughts! Yes...I do...keep my mouth shut quite often...or just say...have a nice day.
Example...
A few days ago one of our resident doctors was more vile than usual...then someone came along and said they like his posts. I just thought...REALLY!!!...I almost asked that poster...ARE YOU FOR REAL???. Instead I just kept my mouth shut...though I am still wondering...REALLY???
Another example...
It took me almost an hour to decide if I should respond to your post...or would it just be opening up that can of worms.
LOL.........Not voicing your thoughts?

Just teasing. Its really ironic, because thats one of the things I admire about you is your ability to let things go. Something I'm working on.

The Drs. I have to admit I dont read many of their posts. they are usually just to far out there for me, so i dont get to upset with them about anything they say, and anything directed at me doesnt get to me at all. I just consider the source. Please dont take my ignorance of their posts as condoning anything they have to say, it more that i have no clue as to what they are rambling about..........

Dont ever think you cant post to me Annie. I respect your thoughts I'm sure more then you know. Believe it or not any time I'm criticised, I do take it into consideration. I'm always trying to be a better person, even though that may not be coming through in my posts..........I know in my own case, I often make the same mistakes more then once with the same results. You think i could learn quicker but I guess I can be as stubborn as the next guy..........

Have a good day Annie..........

Location hidden

#480071 Jan 24, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
You dont waist any time do ya..........
Hey I only got so much time and none to spare,but I'll take a pineapple malt any old time or a candy apple.lol
Dr Shrink

United States

#480072 Jan 24, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you are not dog,only vermit and parasite seating inside of dog skin,
without of own descency,own honor, and coward hiding own pig roach face under my FAMOUS AWSOME NAME DR SHRINK FROM DUNDALK
YOU ARE WORSE FROM CRETIN,YOU F...IDIOT
You never are able to post your LIES FROM MY LACATION YOU F..CYBER IDIOT Hick Up
Yet you recently told another poster you post from outside the country. That would make you the liar, silly person.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#480073 Jan 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Your right Le Le, I cant
I've always admitted thats what i do.
I think your quick judgement of Juicy is unfair, and to be honest, I think its just because she is getting along with someone you dont care for. I could be wrong, and there could be more to it. But if not I find it childish. Had you just kept it up with Q I wouldn't have butted in. I'll do my best to stay out of it from here on out.
For the record, I think Q and his T mail he got about you is wrong to bring up, and more then likley made up by him or some other poster.
My apologies to you Le Le. Stay warm..........
Hey Larry :D haven't seen you around lately...how've you been?

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#480074 Jan 24, 2013
<quoted text>
LOL.........Not voicing your thoughts?
Just teasing. Its really ironic, because thats one of the things I admire about you is your ability to let things go. Something I'm working on.
The Drs. I have to admit I dont read many of their posts. they are usually just to far out there for me, so i dont get to upset with them about anything they say, and anything directed at me doesnt get to me at all. I just consider the source. Please dont take my ignorance of their posts as condoning anything they have to say, it more that i have no clue as to what they are rambling about..........
Dont ever think you cant post to me Annie. I respect your thoughts I'm sure more then you know. Believe it or not any time I'm criticised, I do take it into consideration. I'm always trying to be a better person, even though that may not be coming through in my posts..........I know in my own case, I often make the same mistakes more then once with the same results. You think i could learn quicker but I guess I can be as stubborn as the next guy..........
Have a good day Annie..........
I think you're awesome :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Lonestar 88,464
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 min Insults Are Easier 284,675
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 19 min LAWEST100 184,798
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 44 min Truthiness 666
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 44 min Michael 665,571
News Goldman's Cohn Said to Be Preferred Candidate f... 45 min discocrisco 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr New Age Spiritual... 977,487
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 3 hr Scaritual 269
More from around the web