|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Hot Spring.

Hot mineral springs valued for their supposed healing properities.The Jewish historian Josephus mentions hot spring resorts at Tiberias in Galilee and at Callirhoe near the Dead Sea during the bibical period.A large Roman bath complex dating the third century A.D. was excavted in the 1980's near the sea of Galilee it contained more than a dozen pools.These were fed by hot spring that still exist today.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Ancient well discovered.

The Hebrew patriarchs Abraham and Jacob dug numerous wells to provide water for their flocks.A remarkable well was excavated in the 1980's at Arad in the Negev Desert of Southern Israel.It is more then 10 feet wide and is neatly lined by stones to a depth of 68 feet at the water level.Water was carried from the well to a channel cut into rock that took water within the city walls.
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>No one is 'pre-judged'. No one is 'pre-destined'...in the sense that they didn't have a chance,or choice,to make the RIGHT DECISION once they became aware of the Lord's call to REPENT and be saved. So stop making excuses!! The only persoon,or 'thing',stopping you from REPENTING and turning to the Lord Jesus Christ,RIGHT NOW,is Y-O-U!!! Not 'pre-destination',not your friends,not your family,not society,not even SATAN the DEVIL can stop you from getting SAVED,RIGHT NOW...'IF'....that's what....you...truly wanted to do. Just keepin' it REAL.
While God....FOREKNEW who would accept His Son...and who wouldn't,FOREKNOWLEDGE is NOT the same as PRE-DESTINED,or PRE-JUDGED....Once a person hears the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ,they reach the 'spiritual crossroad' of eternal destiny. And even though Satan the devil is far more evil and clever and influential and wicked than we could ever fully REALIZE,his infulence is no match for a REPENTANT soul exercising the POWER OF CHOICE to reject him,and to turn to the Risen Saviour who has an eternal home,with family and friends and ALL of the Lord's people from throughout the ages,awaiting them. An eternal home where sadness and crying and sickness and pain and hate and mistrust and confusion and greed and evil and wickedness will NEVER trespass upon!!! This is Doctor R-E-A-L-I-T-Y of the United States of America,just keepin' it REAL. Good Night all:
http://www.youtube.com/watch... http://www.youtube.com/watch... http://www.youtube.com/watch... http://www.youtube.com/watch... http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
This part deserves repeating...
"for who would ever --> choose <-- to be hated and ridiculed and judged by bigots in the name of God??"
I no longer try to reason with anyone...I find letting their actions do the talking far more beneficial. I find that the hatred, ridicule, judging that some do speaks louder and changes more minds than any words that I might utter.
I have learned from those that have changed their minds on homosexuality that they have done so because they have seen their own behavior in others. They didn't like what they saw.
And what bothers me so very much is that-
the religious bigots, really think that any child is going to
choose this lifestyle?? More often than not- they fake and
pretend they aren't who they really are!
These kids pretend because of the hate and ridicule and constant judgements
of a group of fanatics who claim to speak for God...
Honestly-I am tired of reading it..but, not tired of speaking
against it..
Can see where you'd be fed up w trying, Annie. And rightfully so..

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

mark

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Mercy Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah in here reading and lookie who I see first off...
Hi ya LeLe
Hope life is treating you good,been a long time since my time travel here,about forgot this place since half the people's come to facebook.
Just wanted to yep ya a hello from the country.
Take care.
YAY!!

Girl! It's to see you!
lol!!

Was gone a while too.
Hope you are well..

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I am with you
sin has to be despised,
and gays community are full of sin,
they are not better or worse from all siners
WE HAVE TO HATE SIN CAUSING DEATH,
not single homosexualls or lesbians,they are many of them very smart and very good people-but by their own man made morality
Each who reject Gods Order and Gods Moral law,
deserve only one punishment
death
wages for sin is death.Rom 6;23
and homosexaul community are not going to excape from their own sins,
like all of those who are described in Gal 5;17-21
I only wonder why
this community doesn't seat on their own topic disscusins,only ramble with
PRETENCES AROUND CHRISTIAN TOPICS,AND CRY LIKE CLOWNS AND COMPLETE LOOSERS
Thanks for your honesty.

CS.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, it was very well written. So was "The Te Of Piglet" for that matter.
So let's hear the good story! Does it involve being loved by Jesus?
:)
Nope. No Jesus.

First an explanation.
The Taoist Religion and the Taoist Philosophical School have been at odds for over 2000 years. The works of Lai Tzu, Chuang Txu and other philosophers (circa 500 BC) alleged to have written the Tao Te Ching and other texts talked about "Tao" much as Spinoza talked about "God". Many perverted this into a deity, added alchemy and twisted the simple philosophical words into a magic system.
One example:

Chuang Tzu said "It is easy to fly like a bird, let go of everything weighing you down." What he meant of cours is that our jobs, families and positions keep is from being free to go anywhere we want.
The Taoist religion twisted this into a belief that there were magical ways for man to literally fly.... and if you really believed (and payed the preisthood through the nose) they could teach you how to do it, then when it (obviously)they would tell you you didn;t have enough faith...and if you helped pay for the new temple it would prove your faith (or something similar).

The Taoist philosophers saw the relgion is a scam and made a point of mocking the religion. The religion in turn becme very violent against the philosophers as "evil heretics and demons".

Sound familiar ? <frowny face>

Will continue in a moment. Need to stretch my wings for a bit.

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
The one that claimed to write it.
I'm not aware that any god claimed to write the bible. I wonder where you got that?
Common ground at last.
I'm glad you're relieved. Don't get too used to it.
The god who claimed to write the bible.
I'm not aware of any god claiming to write the bible. You should read more. This is not kindergarten.
Actually, I am one. I have rejected all god claims, and you can't reject more than all of them.
You sound confused.

Take 2

You sound confused.

Try again.
Whatever logic may be, it's not that.
How long does it take you to believe the stuff you write. Having a hard time?
I think it does.
No surprise there either.
Au contraire.
Not at all. You should read more you know. After all, this really isn't kindergarten.

Andrew (CS).

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Mercy Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah in here reading and lookie who I see first off...
Hi ya LeLe
Hope life is treating you good,been a long time since my time travel here,about forgot this place since half the people's come to facebook.
Just wanted to yep ya a hello from the country.
Take care.
Hey there MC, long time no hear from, how've you been doing?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> WRONG!
Are ya not a part of all there is? Do you not interact with nature? Do you not breathe? Does your person maintain 98.6 temp? How many folks do ya suppose read what you write/an don't ya see it has an effect in ther state in several and sundry ways?
Every single moment of yer existence requires intermingl'n energy with the ALL/IAM, an can affect it in a multitude of dimensions(many of which you can never know) which may reverberate to the very ends of the universe.
No my dear, you are as important as the pope or any other entity that has ever existed. You have always been, you are, and you always will be. You only realize that which your eyes perceive, and that is a minute speck in the ALL/IAM. You are made of pure energy(all matter is-fact) which can not be destroyed. It can only change form and exchange places and dimension.
Woo Wooo there captain.Time to take whispers off a toad stool there.What you know about changing forms,What you know about exchanging places and What you know about dimensions.I not shared anything here on the threads that is not already written and recorded.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

I either just crashed Topix or really pissed of a Topix mod by posting about Taoism. LOL

Three posts removed in five minutes!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Baths for foreigners.

An inscription found in a synagogue in Jerusalem dating before A.D.70 mentions bathing establishment for those from abroad.This may refer to the Pool of Siloam (John 9:7) near which the synagogue was found.
Sora

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> I'm certainly no christian, however, that doesn't change the fact that the man's teachings and words were exemplary.
Bonsoir monsieur, one need not be a Christian to understand His teachings and words. Words of wisdome are univeral and so are those of compassion. In any language and in any country, my soulmate and I are well traveled.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

The Megiddo Ivories.

The most impressive collection of ivories found to date was discovered in the 1930's at bibical Megiddo dating before 1200 B.C.There were almost 300 artifacts,including decorated combs,circular jewelry boxes,mirror handles,fly whisks and fan stocks,game boards and gaming pieces and a sundial.
Sora

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Bonjour, "Tres bien"
Bonsoir Monsieur Q, we are currently reading War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy, have you ever read it?

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
I either just crashed Topix or really pissed of a Topix mod by posting about Taoism. LOL
Three posts removed in five minutes!
Magically one post returns.?????

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>I'm very sorry to hear that. Praise God that one day when The Lord finally sets up His Kingdom on earth (the new earth) there won't be this kind of stuff.
Bonsoir Qu, agreed.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for your honesty.
CS.
Speaking of honesty, tell us, are you gainfully employed?

In the real world, what do you do?

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

And so, the rest of the story:

A friend of mine was an aspiring master in Taekwondo. He said his first day the Master said, "For those of you who wanted to get a black belt there are belts and certificates of completion near the exit. Take one and go away."

When I studied Taosim the first thing the Master said was "By the authority of the State of California I pronounce you all Preists in the Taoist Church of California. If that was all you wanted please leave now. There is nothing here for the religious."
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. No Jesus.
First an explanation.
The Taoist Religion and the Taoist Philosophical School have been at odds for over 2000 years. The works of Lai Tzu, Chuang Txu and other philosophers (circa 500 BC) alleged to have written the Tao Te Ching and other texts talked about "Tao" much as Spinoza talked about "God". Many perverted this into a deity, added alchemy and twisted the simple philosophical words into a magic system.
One example:
Chuang Tzu said "It is easy to fly like a bird, let go of everything weighing you down." What he meant of cours is that our jobs, families and positions keep is from being free to go anywhere we want.
The Taoist religion twisted this into a belief that there were magical ways for man to literally fly.... and if you really believed (and payed the preisthood through the nose) they could teach you how to do it, then when it (obviously)they would tell you you didn;t have enough faith...and if you helped pay for the new temple it would prove your faith (or something similar).
The Taoist philosophers saw the relgion is a scam and made a point of mocking the religion. The religion in turn becme very violent against the philosophers as "evil heretics and demons".
Sound familiar ? <frowny face>
Will continue in a moment. Need to stretch my wings for a bit.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any girls looking for some sexy fun on Skype? (Dec '12) 2 min girls united ststes 21
wearing my sisters panties and others 4 min girls united ststes 14
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min waaasssuuup 225,691
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 5 min An NFL Fan 117,824
F 38 M 39 Ask us anything!! 6 min girls united ststes 8
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Hukt on Fonix 730,421
Snapchat couples and girls for fun 7 min NaughtyDKcouple 14
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min Dr_Zorderz 259,407
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 18 min RoSesz 537,192
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 30 min Lost In Transition 172,962
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 1 hr Mark 144

Search the Top Stories Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••