|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Makes one wonder why Jesus let's such people speak for him.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

wilderide wrote:
<quoted text><quoted text>
What is immoral about homosexuality then, since you seem to think you know so much about it?
.. Oscar, why do we bother? Some people will never get it ..

.. crucifixion was an immoral act but God condoned the suffering to redeem man from his sinful state which He originally placed him in ..

.. with morals like that, what's next ??..
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
Obama must be laughing hysterically as Americans are buying up guns out of fear of his proposals! Laughing at the fear!! Biden and crew must be howling 'The voice of a God and not a man!' The second coming of king Herod no doubt!
:(

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Qu_innocence wrote:
Last ex-Gay testimony of the day... had one with a woman and thought it would be fair to also include a ex-homosexual male testimony also.
What seems to be a common thread from the testimony of the ex-lesbian sister and the ex-gay male is that they allude to the the struggle of gay desires and overcoming them with the help of The Lord. Anyways, I thought that this too was a beautiful testimony on how they overcame the sin of homosexuality...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
You must be thrilled that you can pull out your "soap box"
and join in the discussion of your
fear of homosexuality!
Bet it didn't need much dusting off, now did it?

It's people like you that make me certain that people who are attracted
to their same sex, are born that way- for who (usually discover this
in very early teens) would ever --> choose <-- to be hated and ridiculed and judged by bigots in the name of God??
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Just when I thought you can't be more racist.
<face palm>
You be trippin'!! Wit yo saggin' pantses,and yo cap on backwoods,and yo Ol English 800 hundred 40oz wit you pantses saggin',dawg!!

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Slavery was seen as moral by those who authored the Bible, supposedly under the influence of God. So by inference God thought slavery was moral too. Is it no longer moral? Does God's morality change to suit human custom? God isn't very consistent then.
<quoted text>
Did God inspire the Bible or not? If not, then it has no moral authority, does it? If God did inspire it, then why isn't slavery still moral? The canon of the Bible was decided by the councils of Nicea in about 300AD, and the Bible hasn't changed much since until Martin Luther edited seven books out of the Catholic Bible in the 16th century. God hasn't issued an update since, and slavery is still in there, so...
<quoted text>
What are you talking about? Slavery in the Bible is an inconsistency.
<quoted text>
Not at all. To take a well-known example, according to the Bible, are you saved by faith or works? The Bible directly contradicts itself on even this very basic point.
<quoted text>
Don't speak for me, because you are quite wrong.
<quoted text>
You do have an issue with it unless you support slavery.
<quoted text>
What is immoral about homosexuality then, since you seem to think you know so much about it?
already told you, God says its immoral.

And yes what slavery was like back then, God may have seen based on who owned the slaves as moral for some, and not moral for others. Maybe you had those that treated their slaves as family, and those that was cruel to their slaves. and that is how God made the distinction.

Slavery in the bible is not inconsistent. depending on who own the slaves, the cultural and societal issues, its not inconsistent at all.

saved by both. faith and works. maybe if you knew God you would know what it mean.

if you support homosexual acts, then your morality is not much higher than a beast.

you is like a person that go rail and cuss out someone for adultery, then that same person that do the cussing and the condemning go have sex with they dog. they in no position to condemn the adulterer.

just like you. you defend homosexual acts, you in no position to call the bible immoral.

I can't speak for you, just based on you writing it seem to me you give up Jesus to turn into a sodomite or to defend the rights of sodomites to sodomize, iyai! good luck writer

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? How is worship equivalent to philosophy?
as a man thinketh, so is he.

if your philosophy is no absolute, then you live you life with no restraints. that's your god.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Follow eagles-not turkeys. I never been a follower, But never liked the "boss" stuff either. Boss spelled backward is double s-o-b. My crew never called me that but once.
Yes. I know what you feed.
{{{hugs}}} from Jibber...
Well cap I worked alot of years had alot of bosses.lol Sometimes just best to let them strut the feathers and do the stut cause at the end of the day they got let you go home.I hung up thoses workin shoes for others and just work for myself now.

Tell jibber thank you with a warm happy smile
Jibber is a keeper,lover boy well worth his salt.
That makes him real special.How did you every get so lucky.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever been to Oz?? You should really check to see if the wizard got any mo re-man brains on clearance,Yo. You feel me,Yo??! Cause you is devoid,dawg!! Hey,is you that ugly lil' dude who used to sing on thems records fa' Parliment Funkadelic??!: http://myfunk.ning.com/forum/topics/where-did...
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Slavery was seen as moral by those who authored the Bible, supposedly under the influence of God. So by inference God thought slavery was moral too. Is it no longer moral? Does God's morality change to suit human custom? God isn't very consistent then.
<quoted text>
Did God inspire the Bible or not? If not, then it has no moral authority, does it? If God did inspire it, then why isn't slavery still moral? The canon of the Bible was decided by the councils of Nicea in about 300AD, and the Bible hasn't changed much since until Martin Luther edited seven books out of the Catholic Bible in the 16th century. God hasn't issued an update since, and slavery is still in there, so...
<quoted text>
What are you talking about? Slavery in the Bible is an inconsistency.
<quoted text>
Not at all. To take a well-known example, according to the Bible, are you saved by faith or works? The Bible directly contradicts itself on even this very basic point.
<quoted text>
Don't speak for me, because you are quite wrong.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
go to the hell,you child of devil full of viomits,

for you is nothing wrong about homsexality,
ALSO SHUT YOU A....LE(MOUTH) STICK ROLE OF TOILET PAPER INSIDE YOU FROM FACE VAGINA,IN THE A.... STICK RED CARROT AND PLAY RABBIT OUTSIDE OF THIS TOPIC

HUSH HUSH SEED OF DEVIL

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, Le le. Bundle up and stay warm. I know it's cold in New England. Our low is forecast to be around 19 in the morning with a high around 40, brrrrrr.
Yes, it is so cold up here!
Hate having to work outside when no one is home but me..
Too much to do!

My family comes home tomorrow- they couldn't ski today, the windchill made the temps feel neg. 32!

Thanks for not mentioning the Pat's..lol..
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Slavery was seen as moral by those who authored the Bible, supposedly under the influence of God. So by inference God thought slavery was moral too. Is it no longer moral? Does God's morality
<quoted text>

<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You are idiot slave of own immoral filth,and nobody need crip filthy devil viomits as slave
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Doctor Reality wrote:
I honestly have no idea what I'm talking about. Ever.
Hey,DUFUS,my smartphone isn't even on right now.:(....UNITED STATES)
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
HA*HA*HA
.. Counter_Strike is quite the religious intellectual ..
.. isn't spirituality a 'feel' rather than a 'think' deal ??..
.. speaking of head, did I tell you about my Jewish heterosexual girlfriend? You'd like her ..
what a heck have to doi with you stupid creature look like women

There is his CS personal business not yours,

your personal business keep under own pillow,and always supply new batery
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Doctor Reality wrote:
I honestly have no idea what I'm talking about. Ever.
Hey,Dufus,everybody knows that I use 'Reality' in caplocks.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
San Francisco,huh?? Are you the Gay Pride leader there??
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
philosophy is sick perverts bambling
worship is beginning of cleaness and end of all perversion+
philosophers like you who made from own a......female vagina
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a mental image of Counter_Strike's appearance and the garb he dons. He's bearded, has an authoritarian, serious look, is fiftyish, overweight, and dresses in a rumpled white shirt and a dark, worn suit that fits far too loosely.
I'm trying to think, what actor should we cast for the role?
Yes, I would like to meet your friend, she sounds just my type. I'll atone later.
your halucinative visions qualify you to enter my office,and send you for psychotic evaluation,

becasuse you are stupid

how you look you"inteligent"jouer ney idiot around the world

all what you can do,only idle gossip about others, and not properly use your stupid empty brain

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Dangerous times.

The Bible records two act directed specifically at all Jews by governments.In Ester a decree was issued by the Persian king ordering the extermination of Jews,a decree that fortunately was not carried out.(Ester 3)Act 18:2 tells of a decree by the Roman emperor Claudius that expelled all Jews from Rome.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Humane lending laws.

The Bible did not forbid lending or even taking interest,but it did regulate theses practices carefully.Israelites were not to take interest from the poor.(Exodus 22:25)If someone fell into debt he could sale some property or even himself into service to repay the debt.However the property had to be returned or he had to be released in jublilee year.(Leviticus 25)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

536 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min hojo 533,672
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 min UIdiotRaceMakeWorldPeace 172,570
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min Porkpie Hat 257,029
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 min bacon hater 93,859
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min thewordofme 722,284
**** jesus loves you **** (Aug '07) 14 min hick_up 48,598
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 21 min UIdiotRaceMakeWorldPeace 5,277
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 37 min Krackerjacks 115,653
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 6 hr rahx 124