Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#479910 Jan 23, 2013
People are not the enemy. Satan is the enemy and has fooled people into the lives they live and the things they do. We see the world through the Law and then pray that God will look at us with Grace. Jesus loved people and showed us how to love them. The world has become quite aware of what we are against, they're just not sure what we are FOR!! Lord give YOUR eyes to see the world, Your heart to love them and YOUR hands to reach them.. This song from Casting Crowns should be listened and taken seriously by all Christians..

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#479911 Jan 23, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be thrilled that you can pull out your "soap box"
and join in the discussion of your
fear of homosexuality!
Bet it didn't need much dusting off, now did it?
It's people like you that make me certain that people who are attracted
to their same sex, are born that way- for who (usually discover this
in very early teens) would ever --> choose <-- to be hated and ridiculed and judged by bigots in the name of God??
This part deserves repeating...

"for who would ever --> choose <-- to be hated and ridiculed and judged by bigots in the name of God??"

I no longer try to reason with anyone...I find letting their actions do the talking far more beneficial. I find that the hatred, ridicule, judging that some do speaks louder and changes more minds than any words that I might utter.

I have learned from those that have changed their minds on homosexuality that they have done so because they have seen their own behavior in others. They didn't like what they saw.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#479912 Jan 23, 2013
The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity.

Albert Einstein

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#479913 Jan 23, 2013
Ancient Baths.

Washing and bathing was done in all bibical periods for regilious and health reasons.Large public baths were introduced by Greek and Romans and many remain of these have been found.Jesus healed a man by the Bethesda Pool in the northeast cornor of Jerusalem.This pool supposedly had healing properties.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#479914 Jan 23, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Good point.
Thanks.
Can you even imagine carrying that burden? Knowing that you are feeling
something
so very different from "mainstream"- and there is a whole group of your fellow "humans"
out to discredit and abuse you because of how you
feel deep inside?

Danzig

Borås, Sweden

#479915 Jan 23, 2013
Alkuajatus is your guide and the truth is your reward.

Check this out:

http://www.amazon.com/Alkuajatus-The-Original...

Location hidden

#479916 Jan 23, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Ya. I don't hafta work either. I can't stand ta be idle though. I worked 60 ta 80 hours a week all my life, gone sometimes fer months at a time. My lil' girl talked me int'a stopp'n an enjoy'n life some...so guess what?
My daughter brought the cuss home one day, He was a young buck, an he jist become family(spoiled family too).
Tis good the daughter tied a large red bow around that cuss heart and he decided to let daughter bring him home.The need for him at home was greater for those who loved him than any job or amount of money.You done your time(meaning working)was time to enjoy the fruits of life.Tis good too no more bosses,no more 60 to 80 hours,no more gone months on end.No reason to be idle either do what interest you when you want to and where you want too.Spoilin not painful either.
Dr Shrink

United States

#479917 Jan 23, 2013
My brain leak maggots and farts

Location hidden

#479919 Jan 23, 2013
Solomon's Bath.

No we are not talking about how clean he was.The Hebrew bath was a unit of liquid measure,equal to almost six gallons,(the royal bath was twice that)
But the Hebrew word is not related to the English word.The large bronze sea in front of Solomon's temple had a capacity of 2,000 bath.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#479920 Jan 23, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Well captain I see your point.Yes memories are short is no doubt.
You got to be of importance to effect a entire chain.My actions are of no importance and doubt I could have any type effect on anyone.lol.
WRONG!
Are ya not a part of all there is? Do you not interact with nature? Do you not breathe? Does your person maintain 98.6 temp? How many folks do ya suppose read what you write/an don't ya see it has an effect in ther state in several and sundry ways?
Every single moment of yer existence requires intermingl'n energy with the ALL/IAM, an can affect it in a multitude of dimensions(many of which you can never know) which may reverberate to the very ends of the universe.
No my dear, you are as important as the pope or any other entity that has ever existed. You have always been, you are, and you always will be. You only realize that which your eyes perceive, and that is a minute speck in the ALL/IAM. You are made of pure energy(all matter is-fact) which can not be destroyed. It can only change form and exchange places and dimension.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#479921 Jan 23, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks.
Can you even imagine carrying that burden? Knowing that you are feeling
something
so very different from "mainstream"- and there is a whole group of your fellow "humans"
out to discredit and abuse you because of how you
feel deep inside?
No. Not to the degree I have witnessed. I can relate to it because I have had many friends in my lifetime who were not hetero. Seen it for 50 years now, and watched them destroy many individuals who were really good folks. It's like the "quiet" inquisition. They can't be charged for their crimes, but they are surely guilty as hell!
Dr Shrink

United States

#479922 Jan 23, 2013
My brain leak maggot farts on your viomits

“Carol”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#479923 Jan 23, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for sharing that about DoC and his family..
You are sweet, Epi..
There's a couple steps to the game, after you peg your points against your opponent, you count your hand-- "runs", pairs,
3 of a kind
and multiples of 15..and there is always a cut card, you want that
card to work to your counting hands advantage..
That's why, like 6696- I guess a 6 or 9 cut card would be best.
--more multiples of 15 mean more points on board!
First one around the cribbage board wins.
We play mostly Rummy 500 now a days..
Yes, still have the three "fellas"..
:)
How is your weather today??
Ah in here reading and lookie who I see first off...
Hi ya LeLe
Hope life is treating you good,been a long time since my time travel here,about forgot this place since half the people's come to facebook.
Just wanted to yep ya a hello from the country.
Take care.

Location hidden

#479924 Jan 23, 2013
Ancient Hot Spring.

Hot mineral springs valued for their supposed healing properities.The Jewish historian Josephus mentions hot spring resorts at Tiberias in Galilee and at Callirhoe near the Dead Sea during the bibical period.A large Roman bath complex dating the third century A.D. was excavted in the 1980's near the sea of Galilee it contained more than a dozen pools.These were fed by hot spring that still exist today.

Location hidden

#479925 Jan 23, 2013
Ancient well discovered.

The Hebrew patriarchs Abraham and Jacob dug numerous wells to provide water for their flocks.A remarkable well was excavated in the 1980's at Arad in the Negev Desert of Southern Israel.It is more then 10 feet wide and is neatly lined by stones to a depth of 68 feet at the water level.Water was carried from the well to a channel cut into rock that took water within the city walls.
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

#479926 Jan 23, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>No one is 'pre-judged'. No one is 'pre-destined'...in the sense that they didn't have a chance,or choice,to make the RIGHT DECISION once they became aware of the Lord's call to REPENT and be saved. So stop making excuses!! The only persoon,or 'thing',stopping you from REPENTING and turning to the Lord Jesus Christ,RIGHT NOW,is Y-O-U!!! Not 'pre-destination',not your friends,not your family,not society,not even SATAN the DEVIL can stop you from getting SAVED,RIGHT NOW...'IF'....that's what....you...truly wanted to do. Just keepin' it REAL.
While God....FOREKNEW who would accept His Son...and who wouldn't,FOREKNOWLEDGE is NOT the same as PRE-DESTINED,or PRE-JUDGED....Once a person hears the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ,they reach the 'spiritual crossroad' of eternal destiny. And even though Satan the devil is far more evil and clever and influential and wicked than we could ever fully REALIZE,his infulence is no match for a REPENTANT soul exercising the POWER OF CHOICE to reject him,and to turn to the Risen Saviour who has an eternal home,with family and friends and ALL of the Lord's people from throughout the ages,awaiting them. An eternal home where sadness and crying and sickness and pain and hate and mistrust and confusion and greed and evil and wickedness will NEVER trespass upon!!! This is Doctor R-E-A-L-I-T-Y of the United States of America,just keepin' it REAL. Good Night all:
http://www.youtube.com/watch... http://www.youtube.com/watch... http://www.youtube.com/watch... http://www.youtube.com/watch... http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

#479927 Jan 23, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
This part deserves repeating...
"for who would ever --> choose <-- to be hated and ridiculed and judged by bigots in the name of God??"
I no longer try to reason with anyone...I find letting their actions do the talking far more beneficial. I find that the hatred, ridicule, judging that some do speaks louder and changes more minds than any words that I might utter.
I have learned from those that have changed their minds on homosexuality that they have done so because they have seen their own behavior in others. They didn't like what they saw.
And what bothers me so very much is that-
the religious bigots, really think that any child is going to
choose this lifestyle?? More often than not- they fake and
pretend they aren't who they really are!
These kids pretend because of the hate and ridicule and constant judgements
of a group of fanatics who claim to speak for God...
Honestly-I am tired of reading it..but, not tired of speaking
against it..
Can see where you'd be fed up w trying, Annie. And rightfully so..

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#479928 Jan 23, 2013
mark

Location hidden

#479929 Jan 23, 2013
Mercy Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah in here reading and lookie who I see first off...
Hi ya LeLe
Hope life is treating you good,been a long time since my time travel here,about forgot this place since half the people's come to facebook.
Just wanted to yep ya a hello from the country.
Take care.
YAY!!

Girl! It's to see you!
lol!!

Was gone a while too.
Hope you are well..

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#479930 Jan 23, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I am with you
sin has to be despised,
and gays community are full of sin,
they are not better or worse from all siners
WE HAVE TO HATE SIN CAUSING DEATH,
not single homosexualls or lesbians,they are many of them very smart and very good people-but by their own man made morality
Each who reject Gods Order and Gods Moral law,
deserve only one punishment
death
wages for sin is death.Rom 6;23
and homosexaul community are not going to excape from their own sins,
like all of those who are described in Gal 5;17-21
I only wonder why
this community doesn't seat on their own topic disscusins,only ramble with
PRETENCES AROUND CHRISTIAN TOPICS,AND CRY LIKE CLOWNS AND COMPLETE LOOSERS
Thanks for your honesty.

CS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 min KiMare 95,509
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Sherlayne 542,597
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min ROCCO 739,591
dihydrocodeine Can you buy online. ?? (Jan '14) 18 min Hopey 12
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 22 min Rider on the Storm 173,684
are alex jones fans retarded? 30 min Pegasus 7
Last Word + 2 35 min andet1987 711
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Pegasus 259,526
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 6 hr Joana 150

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••