“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#479840 Jan 23, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<crickets chirping>
Jiminey is cool.
Rule? American government is already secular, and has been for over two centuries, which was a huge improvement over church rule. Ask them in Salem, Massachusetts. How about that? That's reason enough to prefer secular humanistic cultural hegemony to the Christian vision?
Finally, you are correct. Is that why the USA struggles to remain the number 1 military and economic super power in the world? Remember Rome? The US does resemble ancient Rome doesn't it. Oh, I forgot, you're not a fan of history. Moving along>>
Then you'd be wrong. I just gave that example.
Your example was poor one. Try again. You need to read more. this is not kindergarten.

Andrew (CS).

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#479842 Jan 23, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus is dead. He can't defend himself.
Well, he certainly isn't around now, that's for sure.

San Francisco

#479843 Jan 23, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I do neither.
I admire Jesus and respect God.
The Bible is a biased collection of stories boubd 300 years after Jesus died. I have no more respect for the Bible than I do the Quran or Mein Kampf. Repositories of men's thoughts and words, not God's and not always truthful, correct or moral.
On the other hand, you can't go wrong with "The Tao Of Pooh".

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#479844 Jan 23, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah!

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#479845 Jan 23, 2013
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a little too cold for me. It's 47 right now. I've been cold all day.
I haven't ventured out much over the past few days with the cold snap we're having here. They say some relief is on the way next week with temps a little above normal then.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#479846 Jan 23, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
The best introduction to Taoist philosophy ever written!

BTW, I am an ordained Taoist preist. Long story but very funny and enlightning.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

#479847 Jan 23, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
.. or, THE LIFE OF PI ..

.. hi ya, Oscar !!..

San Francisco

#479848 Jan 23, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =23ZqedYqBpQXX
What makes a king out of a slave? Courage. What makes the flag on the mast to wave? Courage. What makes the elephant charge its tusks in the misty mists and the dusky dusks? What makes the muskrat guard his musks? Courage. What makes the sphynx the seventh wonder? Courage. What&#65279; makes the dawn come up like thunder? Courage. What makes the Hotentot so hot? What puts the ape in apricot? What do they got that I ain't got? Courage.

LOL! Awesome.

San Francisco

#479849 Jan 23, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
The best introduction to Taoist philosophy ever written!
BTW, I am an ordained Taoist preist. Long story but very funny and enlightning.
I agree, it was very well written. So was "The Te Of Piglet" for that matter.

So let's hear the good story! Does it involve being loved by Jesus?

:)

San Francisco

#479850 Jan 23, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. or, THE LIFE OF PI ..
.. hi ya, Oscar !!..
Hey HL! Is Waldorf still searching for a home?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#479851 Jan 23, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent post. The Bible never mentions anal or oral sex between man and woman so the whole arguement is idiotic. The only thing the Bible says is that male momosexuality is and "abomination" (whatevr the fuck that is) and NOT a "sin". Note that it specifically does NOT address lesbianism, prostitution (other than pagan temple prostitutes) or pedophilia. Must have been written by men or God is a 'pervert'.
Of course NOT being in the Bible has never stopped Christianity from claiming it is "in the Bible".
you are dumb butt,and fake ancient history biblical and nations moral ethics over 2000 years ago,

learn you stupid one completly deep meanings of hebrew words sex,and greek koine meaing sex

sex is intercourse between male and female,
and doesn't qualify to oral sex,or f....second man ass, or women ass

even onan who left his seed on the ground wash punished by death,
what about today [rverts eating sperm and mix with coffe or alcohol

PFUJ.you are pig and you join those english perverted pigs bambling bulshidt

ancient people were more moraly clea as those english f....dirty perverts trying to cheat God and suck d....or be f....by second man a...of batery different size dildos

you are born stupid and you die like dirty menstruated old women rug,

your education is not worthy even to spit
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#479852 Jan 23, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. or, THE LIFE OF PI ..
.. hi ya, Oscar !!..
oscaar like you happy lesbo f.... with plastic d....

try really man and repent to God for your own torment of morality and natural desires

if you don't like misionary style,just try to be f....by man from the back,
it is more pleasuable for you and for man,

plastic batery dildo is not the same as 12 inch living man flesh inside of your"hole of eaarthly love"

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#479853 Jan 23, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. deception resides at the very center of some religious sects. It affects people in incalculable ways, from life choices to decisions made on how to treat those who do not agree with their beliefs. The solution, clearly, is to pull back the veil ..
While I agree with some of the above, I have to wonder. Did you leave the church before you became a Christian or were you forced out of the church because you found no place within it for you and your people?
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. the deck has been stacked in favor of religion for a long time, especially sects which repeat the same threats and lies again and again. People are evolving, science now understands brainwashing and indoctrination. We no longer require an authoritarian book with antiquated morals codes that endorse slavery, insist women must submit to men and homosexuals are abominations ..
This is why the world has gone to $h*t. Women now want to wear the pants, mostly nowadays they tell men what to do. It is not about male chauvinism, it is about the order of things. men and women should have a partnership, an agreement that makes man the head of his household while though they share equal decision making responsibility. On spiritual matters, man should be the head. Unfortunately, men have been found weak, they have turned from the Most High, they are adulterers and are turning out to be even worse leaders, thus, women must lead.

Women have all the tools that make her a great leader, but she isn't to be the head of the man, rather she should use her tools to make her man better. To make him in the man that she wants and needs to satisfy her desires, both mentally and physically. But many of you women want to wrest power from the man, not just even to be his equal but to be the head of him. Then you talk about science, you have no clue. I agree that religion has done dastardly things, even that religion isn't the answer simply because religion is divisive, but to replace it with what? What's the alternative? Your answer I bet will be a most interesting one.
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. your days are numbered. Society no longer wants nor needs religions whose primary goal is to shackle the human spirit. Young
people still pursue spirituality but reject any organized religion that promotes shame and guilt ..
Speak for yourself. Prophecy isn't on your side. So what are you saying? Man shouldn't feel shame and guilt for anything? you do not want to be accountable for your own actions, behaviors and intentions? You want homosexuality to be ok and paganism, and witchcraft and whatever else. Before there was the church, it was neither accepted by Israel or the Arabs, then came the church and the practices are still not accepted. So why do you believe it should be accepted now? In Greece and Rome, it was ok to practice same sex relations. Eventually the society, the military and economy had no stability. Both empires eventually crumbled. Sadly, there's not much about America that doesn't remind me of Rome, but many of you are to blind to see it.

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#479854 Jan 23, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. your posts reflect immaturity, anger and hate. As long as you continue to obsess over homosexuality, to the point of describing sexual acts in graphic detail, and then attributing these acts to only gays and lesbians, the GLBT community and moral minded people will continue to point out your hypocrisy ..
Sorry, I don't obsess. I was asked a question, I answered honestly and I was lambasted for it. I responded and you came in out of nowhere. This thread is not about the gay. You came in here and made it an issue. I said homosexuality is a despicable, nasty, demonically influenced act and that's the bottom line. I never said the people were useless. Homosexuals, I don't hate them. they contribute to society like anyone else. Still doesn't make what they do right. The comparison of homosexuality with murder, rape, bestiality, adultery, anal sex between heterosexuals and blasphemy of the Creator's inspired words and His people are all egregious sins and are wicked acts. I never said I hated you, that's a waste of time, but I despise the debauchery you perform and call it normal.
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. and, now, the unveiling. Are you Jewish? I don't think so. My guess? You're a member of the Religious Right impersonating a Jew ..
Are you asking a question or are you telling me something? LOL. You're funny.

Counter_Strike: The Advent Children.

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#479855 Jan 23, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. deception resides at the very center of some religious sects. It affects people in incalculable ways, from life choices to decisions made on how to treat those who do not agree with their beliefs. The solution, clearly, is to pull back the veil ..
.. the deck has been stacked in favor of religion for a long time, especially sects which repeat the same threats and lies again and again. People are evolving, science now understands brainwashing and indoctrination. We no longer require an authoritarian book with antiquated morals codes that endorse slavery, insist women must submit to men and homosexuals are abominations ..
.. your days are numbered. Society no longer wants nor needs religions whose primary goal is to shackle the human spirit. Young
people still pursue spirituality but reject any organized religion that promotes shame and guilt ..
.. your posts reflect immaturity, anger and hate. As long as you continue to obsess over homosexuality, to the point of describing sexual acts in graphic detail, and then attributing these acts to only gays and lesbians, the GLBT community and moral minded people will continue to point out your hypocrisy ..
.. and, now, the unveiling. Are you Jewish? I don't think so. My guess? You're a member of the Religious Right impersonating a Jew ..
PS...It is the will of The Most High Creator that you be separated from and repent of your sins, not to love and cling to your sin and hate Him. He will not force anyone to repent and ask for His help in taking away the sin from them, but there's a time appointed, where all those who cling to the sin and hate Him for it shall be destroyed.

Shalom.

Counter_Strike.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#479856 Jan 23, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
deception ,fear,and horible uncertain future only drive people like you perverts to enter those topics,and instead search for God,

yours filth mock Him more as yeasterday,completly condemning your filthy slaezy a..... with all those dildos under your pillow

why you despiseful incect creature enter those places,

if you fell free and happy for real
for sure you wouldn't expose how happy you are,
or discuss anything about God

your fear is like aids or hiv disease, consuming your wrecked immoral corps like deadly parasite,

your team of your huren and gays with a......size of Remax baloon

are lost in time,like your posts, yours youth, and any earthly normal love

Pfuj only what is left for such dung of this globe

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

#479857 Jan 23, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey HL! Is Waldorf still searching for a home?
.. his eye is all better now ..

.. he's gonna be featured in Thursday's local newspaper as one of the "Pets Of The Week." Hopeful this weekend will be the charmer ..

.. this is your last opportunity to adopt him before the Spartans invade ..
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#479858 Jan 23, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I don't obsess. I was asked a question, I answered honestly and I was lambasted for it. I responded and you came in out of nowhere. This thread is not about the gay. You came in here and made it an issue. I said homosexuality is a despicable, nasty, demonically influenced act and that's the bottom line. I never said the people were useless. Homosexuals, I don't hate them. they contribute to society like anyone else. Still doesn't make what they do right. The comparison of homosexuality with murder, rape, bestiality, adultery, anal sex between heterosexuals and blasphemy of the Creator's inspired words and His people are all egregious sins and are wicked acts. I never said I hated you, that's a waste of time, but I despise the debauchery you perform and call it normal.
<quoted text>
Are you asking a question or are you telling me something? LOL. You're funny.
Counter_Strike: The Advent Children.
I am with you

sin has to be despised,
and gays community are full of sin,
they are not better or worse from all siners

WE HAVE TO HATE SIN CAUSING DEATH,
not single homosexualls or lesbians,they are many of them very smart and very good people-but by their own man made morality

Each who reject Gods Order and Gods Moral law,
deserve only one punishment
death
wages for sin is death.Rom 6;23

and homosexaul community are not going to excape from their own sins,
like all of those who are described in Gal 5;17-21

I only wonder why
this community doesn't seat on their own topic disscusins,only ramble with
PRETENCES AROUND CHRISTIAN TOPICS,AND CRY LIKE CLOWNS AND COMPLETE LOOSERS

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#479859 Jan 23, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>Yer gonna have 'em order'n an wear'n Gaetano Aloisio suits if'n ya keep it up! I had ta cancel a order fer 13 roses what he was hav'n shipped ta ya(with a monogrammed picher)!.
I see what yer say'n 'bout the chapters. I believe much the same way...except much more detailed an intricately. In fact, it is part of the very basis of my belief(ALL/IAM). It is lengthy an difficult to put to words that folks understand. It refuses to lower the position of [ALL/IAM] to the humanistic characteristics of the religions we have so wrongfully embraced as selfish, foolish human beings.
The weather? YA! You are right. A look in the look'n glass will reveal that to any honest "looker" what dares ta see.
The Cherokee understood these things an ther effects on folks.Here is a wise lesson...
One evening an old Cherokee Indian told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside people. He said,‘My son, the battle is between two ‘wolves’ inside us all.One is Evil. It is anger, envy, jealousy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego.
The other is good. It is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith.’
The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather:‘Which wolf wins?’
The old Cherokee simply replied,‘The one you feed.’
Hi Captain;

ya know cap,about thoses chapters it is what is among the pages.Everyone chapter holds a special event,time,place,and the five w's.No human beings book reads same much like a dna.(individual)and regilion should (if someone chooses to do so)should be (individual too).Now captain you could no more walk in my small shoes no more than I could walk in your big ones.Everyone has to do their own personal walk either way.(Now this is gonna cause some to throw rocks at me)I do not belong to a church or any type of group.(if some choose to belong that is fine)but it is not for me.Another thing the book so reads do not follow no man.I am not a good runner and a very poor follower.Now as to the old cherokee and the wolf I think you already know which one I feed heavy.

You tell jibber I like him just as he is, does not need no suit nor flowers.Just one only one great big loveable sincere hug would make me smile.

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#479860 Jan 23, 2013
That is not my purpose.
Really now. Interesting.
I'm not looking for revenge.
Why not?
Would you interpret that as a fulfillment of your scripture? If so, I'll bet that you are rooting for it.
What is to be must be. Prophecy is not just a prediction of what will happen, it is a warning to change your ways. I don't see the Palestinians changing there mind from wanting Jerusalem.
I doubt it. But just to be safe, don't make it too tempting.
I don't need to tempt anyone to do anything. Just do what you feel comes natural and we'll see about the rest.

:)
I take it as mythology.
That's your problem, not mine.
What's coming to an end is your church's political and social influence in the West.
Hate your god? You just can't conceive of atheism, can you? You think we're all rebellious believers that aren't smart enough not to defy an omnipotent creature that is vengeful and quick to anger, don't you? A lot of Christians do. They say that there is no such thing as an atheist - that we're all lying, and just as insane as they describe.
You said it, I didn't. You assume too much and you err constantly when you do so. Continue your path if you choose, it's all on you.

Andrew (CS).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Doctor Justice_ 877,255
what do americans think of mexicans? (Sep '08) 11 min WHITE 422
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 14 min MUQ2 41,118
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... (Feb '15) 21 min MUQ2 990
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 32 min par five 7,888
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 48 min Kamal 7,610
I touch my cousin while she sleeps 56 min Jim 2
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr RoSesz 603,092
The Christian Atheist debate 3 hr Critical Eye 3,775
More from around the web