“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#479798 Jan 23, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
On the contrary, I'm saying that because the Bible upholds a moral view that we find immoral today, such as slavery, racism, ethnic cleansing, sexism, incest, polygamy, and lately homophobia, that the Bible is not to be used as a moral guide one way or other: we should not accept or reject anything based merely on what the Bible might say. It is woefully outdated.
Furthermore, the Bible never says *why* homosexuality is immoral. It just says it's an abomination, in the same way it says eating shellfish or wearing cloth woven of wool and cotton are an abomination. There is simply no rationale for condemning gay people, or their relationships.
if you think Sodomizing another person is "moral", everyone should run away from your morality writer. your morality is literally a stinking pile of filth.

The bible is simply a record of certain events written down by men inspired by God. It just so happens that cultural and societal events was the backdrop to such an account.

Slavery still go on today. There are women and children in prostitution rings all over the world locked away either in labor camps or sex camps. lots of them still pray to God. Racism still goes on, incest, polygamy etc, etc. in fact we are more immoral today in legalizing Sodomy, legalizing women and women, legalizing prostitution, drug use etc. Many countries now see suicide bombing as moral, wall street sees greed as good.

So society today worse than back in bible days. But just like those days did not stop God from getting his message out, these more immoral days won't stop God from getting his message out either and saving who can be saved.

All God do is use the human condition to give people hope. Just because you not have any hope in God, then obviously the message was not for you then right?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#479799 Jan 23, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
You know very little and you understand even less. That's not surprising. You really should read more. This is not kindergarten.
I may well offer you to strike a blow on both cheeks but you should put me down for the count and do it quickly or I may offer you the sword.....my friend.
Andrew (CS).
SIR
this is disgrace to have friend who claim to be animal missing link of neandethalian skull foungd in Siberia eis- today researches found that this skull was old alcoholic rissian criminal sent after 1st russian revolution sponsored by zionistic jews

personly I spew at "friends" like this guys is,and all atheists
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#479801 Jan 23, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Afternoon Dr Who.....How are you today?
:-)
very good.
I miss your respond,
I love you more as yeasterday,
and tomorrow my love will blossom like sun during middle of spring causing grow all kind of spring greens babies of the earth

only is very difficult to pray for each human daily on this earth,
also just stop to pray for 2/3 abominable filthy sinners,atheists,and godless creature look like humans(but they are insects of this Universe,

1/3 of humans is much enough to pray for them,and I am with you my sweet cherry

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#479802 Jan 23, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if you are going to rely on your personal religious experiences and feelings, there are billions of people who have the same kind of experiences with entirely different gods and religions than Jesus. So I don't doubt your experiences. I used to be a Christian myself and had them too. In fact, I was a Pentecostal Christian and even spoke in tongues once. I was very convinced about what I was feeling. Point being, such feelings aren't a reliable gauge of reality. After all, as I just pointed out, many people have them worshiping entirely different religions. Thus, it's logical to say that the religious experience is not coming from outside but rather projected from the inside.
That you say. Many people each day walk away from Christianity and religion, that not news. Jesus never say obey until you tired of obeying, Jesus say obey until the end:
Matthew 24:13
But the one who endures to the end will be saved.

Obviously you one of those that did not last until the end. I no care why you walk away, that none of my business. point is you walk away, that you.

As I say before I no doubt that the muslim or the hindu or any other worshiper of other gods experience god. they just experience a God that not in they best interest. I experience God Jesus Christ, and he is looking out for my best interest.

Just because you once a Christian no mean much. once again worshiping Jesus as God and being a Christian mostly mutually exclusive things. most of the time especially in the west there is no correlation between being a Christian and a worshiper of the Christ writer.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#479803 Jan 23, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>if you think Sodomizing another person is "moral", everyone should run away from your morality writer. your morality is literally a stinking pile of filth.
The bible is simply a record of certain events written down by men inspired by God. It just so happens that cultural and societal events was the backdrop to such an account.
Slavery still go on today. There are women and children in prostitution rings all over the world locked away either in labor camps or sex camps. lots of them still pray to God. Racism still goes on, incest, polygamy etc, etc. in fact we are more immoral today in legalizing Sodomy, legalizing women and women, legalizing prostitution, drug use etc. Many countries now see suicide bombing as moral, wall street sees greed as good.
So society today worse than back in bible days. But just like those days did not stop God from getting his message out, these more immoral days won't stop God from getting his message out either and saving who can be saved.
All God do is use the human condition to give people hope. Just because you not have any hope in God, then obviously the message was not for you then right?
now you know who is this worse from pig
poster named wilderide,
this POS is not worth even to respond to him normaly
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#479804 Jan 23, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
You can just feel the Holy Spirit shining through this post, can't you? Inspiring.
YOU CLOWN
Holy Spirit have nothing to do with my sopiritual bucket of urines and s.... thrown on your filthy atheistic immoral head,face and a...hole big like remax baloon

you idiot, true breath of God already consume your parasite body,a... and filthy immoral brain of sodomite

you are wort only stinking mexican chilly loud fart
prrrrrrrrrr plassss

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#479805 Jan 23, 2013
muhire patience wrote:
JESUS SHOULD LOVE ME BECAUSE HE SOLD ME HIS BLOOD,N I'M HIS LOVLY CHILD
You bought blood from someone you've never met?

San Francisco

#479806 Jan 23, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>so? we all worship, you just happen to worship man.
Define: worship
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#479807 Jan 23, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not telling you what to think of him (or anyone), just that probably makes better sense to me than most others.
I must sound like a Deist apologist. LOL
your halucinations reached high level

no
you sound not like Deist apologist

only you sound like slaghtering pig in the slaughter house in the state of NY watchtower JW farms

bum
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#479808 Jan 23, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
You can just feel the Holy Spirit shining through this post, can't you? Inspiring.
rather smell my not digested breath from my a....
prrrrrrrr bam bum Loud Fart
inspiring for you isn't?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#479809 Jan 23, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Good Morning Bruh... they're horrible, I'm sorry.
Good afternoon Qu, sorry but I can't quite agree, I think that they are better than their record portrayed them to be. But they are still in Atlanta's division..........so you know how that goes?!
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#479810 Jan 23, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Define: worship
wor- you are worm(filthy maggot)
ship-full cargo of immoral s... you have loaded on your filthy ship of your insect life

San Francisco

#479811 Jan 23, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>if you think Sodomizing another person is "moral", everyone should run away from your morality writer. your morality is literally a stinking pile of filth.
By "sodomizing" are you referring to anal sex? Because sodomy also includes oral sex too. But if you are speaking specifically to anal sex, what is immoral about that? Perhaps you should make a list of all sex acts and define each as moral or immoral, and give a reason why.
The bible is simply a record of certain events written down by men inspired by God.
Correction: by men *claiming* to be inspired by a particular god. Which, if such were true, would not explain all the inconsistencies and contradictions.
It just so happens that cultural and societal events was the backdrop to such an account.
Do you consider those things moral? Because, going back to slavery at least, the Bible does. If you disagree, then you disagree with the morality of the Bible, don't you?
So society today worse than back in bible days.
No, those things don't occur universally in all societies.
But just like those days did not stop God from getting his message out, these more immoral days won't stop God from getting his message out either and saving who can be saved.
Well, if the message of the Bible were embraced, then slavery would be universally accepted as moral. You really think that would be good?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#479812 Jan 23, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
You bought blood from someone you've never met?
beter to buy blood from someone never met?

as to buy blood from such filth like you infested with Hiv or Aids

San Francisco

#479813 Jan 23, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>
As I say before I no doubt that the muslim or the hindu or any other worshiper of other gods experience god. they just experience a God that not in they best interest. I experience God Jesus Christ, and he is looking out for my best interest.
So nothing bad ever happens to those who believe in Jesus? And Jesus does not look out for the majority of humanity that does not believe in or has never heard of Jesus? Really?
Just because you once a Christian no mean much. once again worshiping Jesus as God and being a Christian mostly mutually exclusive things. most of the time especially in the west there is no correlation between being a Christian and a worshiper of the Christ writer.
I worshiped Jesus, not a book. But the book was supposed to be the written word of God, and if the written word is flawed, then something is amiss.

San Francisco

#479814 Jan 23, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
now you know who is this worse from pig
poster named wilderide,
this POS is not worth even to respond to him normaly
Galatians 5:22-23 "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control."

Sorry Shrink, but the Holy Spirit knows you not.

San Francisco

#479815 Jan 23, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
beter to buy blood from someone never met?
as to buy blood from such filth like you infested with Hiv or Aids
Behold the Holy Spirit speaking through Dr Shrink. Beautiful, is it not?

San Francisco

#479816 Jan 23, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
wor- you are worm(filthy maggot)
ship-full cargo of immoral s... you have loaded on your filthy ship of your insect life
More words inspired by God.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#479817 Jan 23, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
So nothing bad ever happens to those who believe in Jesus? And Jesus does not look out for the majority of humanity that does not believe in or has never heard of Jesus? Really?
<quoted text>
I worshiped Jesus, not a book. But the book was supposed to be the written word of God, and if the written word is flawed, then something is amiss.
not book is flawed
only your twisted flowed morality departed you as worthless dung from the BOOK OF GOD WRITTEN NOT FOR IMMORAL FILTH OF THIS WORLD

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#479818 Jan 23, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
SIR
this is disgrace to have friend who claim to be animal missing link of neandethalian skull foungd in Siberia eis- today researches found that this skull was old alcoholic rissian criminal sent after 1st russian revolution sponsored by zionistic jews
personly I spew at "friends" like this guys is,and all atheists
"old alcoholic rissian criminal"...

Now, THAT really IS Funny!!!
Hahahahah!
Thanks!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min jethro8 559,505
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 min Lyndi 175,639
Is A Race War Brewing? 7 min yon 51
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 11 min cheer the f up 119,656
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 13 min Johnny 1,023
Muslim Women (Dec '09) 18 min zubair 378
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 19 min Reverend Alan 775,300
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr who 265,147
More from around the web