Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#479778 Jan 23, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Amen. I think David danced until his clothes fell off... Now I can get down and boogie (70's version)... but I don't think I ever danced that hard.
Mornin Q;

Hey I love the music.I think of it as a gift.It a way to express one self especially when the word do not come easy.I talking about the lyric itself.Funny when you shake the booties everything else startes shakin too.lol lol such fun.You keep shakin the booties cause it keep ya young.(I might add best exercise there is as moves every part of the body)Considered healthy.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#479779 Jan 23, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>'tis all good...'tis good.
Awee Q;

I get to messin sometimes and then get into things which gets the best of me I have a ball of a time with it laughing.That post was about a new mouse lil bugger had a mind of it own and was a teachin me only I got to laughing in the lesson.lol.Then the fingers typing got into the act too.lol lol.Just part of my crazy chemistry.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#479780 Jan 23, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Mornin Captain;
Okay I'll share with you.Medicial speaking the body changes every seven to ten years.I call them chapters of ones life.You might find that some interesting reading too.The body regenerates itself.
You know captain I do not know if I want to open this door.lol lol Oh what they heck guess might as well.lol ya know captain people are much like the weather ever watch them.Happy one minute like sunshine,then get mad like thunder storm,ect ect you get the picture.lol Compare people to weather and what ya got there.Just my opinion is all on this one.Sometimes I get quite amused over it all just another part of my small outlook.Tell ole jibber he just a hunky hunk of love.
Yer gonna have 'em order'n an wear'n Gaetano Aloisio suits if'n ya keep it up! I had ta cancel a order fer 13 roses what he was hav'n shipped ta ya(with a monogrammed picher)!.
I see what yer say'n 'bout the chapters. I believe much the same way...except much more detailed an intricately. In fact, it is part of the very basis of my belief(ALL/IAM). It is lengthy an difficult to put to words that folks understand. It refuses to lower the position of [ALL/IAM] to the humanistic characteristics of the religions we have so wrongfully embraced as selfish, foolish human beings.
The weather? YA! You are right. A look in the look'n glass will reveal that to any honest "looker" what dares ta see.
The Cherokee understood these things an ther effects on folks.Here is a wise lesson...

One evening an old Cherokee Indian told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside people. He said,‘My son, the battle is between two ‘wolves’ inside us all.One is Evil. It is anger, envy, jealousy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego.

The other is good. It is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith.’

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather:‘Which wolf wins?’

The old Cherokee simply replied,‘The one you feed.’

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#479781 Jan 23, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> At least yer consistent in yer statements G_O_D. This one is ALL over the board...an I ain't buy'n it fer a minute. Reminds me of a bad pauline apologist with the king o' id complex.
I'm not telling you what to think of him (or anyone), just that probably makes better sense to me than most others.

I must sound like a Deist apologist. LOL

“Love much, trust none”

There

#479782 Jan 23, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. What kind of weak argument is "I have a special understanding that you lack"? In fact, doesn't this argument directly contradict the idea that Christian ideology is open to everyone? Furthermore, how do you acquire this access to mystical bizzaro logic if you need it to get it?
While believers in the "Only true believers can understand...." nonsense will never admit it, but it is a purely Gnostic doctrine.

Gnostic Paulinists. Can't swing a cat without hitting one.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#479783 Jan 23, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>Yer gonna have 'em order'n an wear'n Gaetano Aloisio suits if'n ya keep it up! I had ta cancel a order fer 13 roses what he was hav'n shipped ta ya(with a monogrammed picher)!.
I see what yer say'n 'bout the chapters. I believe much the same way...except much more detailed an intricately. In fact, it is part of the very basis of my belief(ALL/IAM). It is lengthy an difficult to put to words that folks understand. It refuses to lower the position of [ALL/IAM] to the humanistic characteristics of the religions we have so wrongfully embraced as selfish, foolish human beings.
The weather? YA! You are right. A look in the look'n glass will reveal that to any honest "looker" what dares ta see.
The Cherokee understood these things an ther effects on folks.Here is a wise lesson...
One evening an old Cherokee Indian told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside people. He said,‘My son, the battle is between two ‘wolves’ inside us all.One is Evil. It is anger, envy, jealousy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego.
The other is good. It is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith.’
The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather:‘Which wolf wins?’
The old Cherokee simply replied,‘The one you feed.’
I really like that story. It correlates to our increased understanding of how the brain works. Science is discovering that we forge neural pathways in our brain, making some connections stronger, and letting others wither. It really is true that, to a large extent, we are whatever we allow ourselves to be.

San Francisco

#479784 Jan 23, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
rather as atheist scumbags like you
ARE MONKIES,OR MISSING LINKS OF FISH EMBRIO MIXED WITH MONKEY MALE SPERM,GIVING BIRTH SCUMBAGS LIKE YOU IN 21 CENTURY
You can just feel the Holy Spirit shining through this post, can't you? Inspiring.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#479785 Jan 23, 2013
annalove77 wrote:
Hello
I saw your profile and became interested in knowing more about you for a sweet relationship.my name is Anna,I will appreciate if we get acquinted as soon as possible and my e-mail address is(ann_utazi16@yahoo.com) I look forward to hear from you soonest.
From Anna..I LOVE YOU
(ann_utazi16@yahoo.com)
if you can send mail to my Email box i will send you my photo and about me OK so i will know about you OK my in mail is this (ann_utazi16@yahoo.com)thanks and God Bless you?
Spam from "anal love". ROFLMAO

Wonder if that is "OK" if it is done by heterosexuals ?

San Francisco

#479786 Jan 23, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
While believers in the "Only true believers can understand...." nonsense will never admit it, but it is a purely Gnostic doctrine.
Gnostic Paulinists. Can't swing a cat without hitting one.
Seriously. Christianity would have been alot better off keeping Saul/Paul's musings out of the Bible altogether.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#479787 Jan 23, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
In my view, you are a troglodyte.
I prefer the phrase "talking monkeys".

(Christopher Walken in "The Prophecy".)

Location hidden

#479788 Jan 23, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not telling you what to think of him (or anyone), just that probably makes better sense to me than most others.
I must sound like a Deist apologist. LOL
Hahahah!
Maybe I am a bit premature in judgement(y'know I hold ter opinion in respect), but that's the impression I got, an I was straight up 'bout it...you know me...if I'm find'n my judgement in err, by golly I'll say so too! You an me is already been down that road, now ain't we?!

Location hidden

#479789 Jan 23, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
I really like that story. It correlates to our increased understanding of how the brain works. Science is discovering that we forge neural pathways in our brain, making some connections stronger, and letting others wither. It really is true that, to a large extent, we are whatever we allow ourselves to be.
It sure does. It shows that we are part an parcel of environment what we dwell in, an it affects folks as well as folks affect it. The good part is we got the sense(if'n we use it) ta control them good an bad energies, an have a better affect on the whole big picher...an that's selfish too, but it turns out that it's better fer all in the process...don'cha think?
NOW. Git'n folks ta realize that(an care 'bout it) is like pok'n hot butter up a wildcat's azz with a awl!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#479790 Jan 23, 2013
JESUS SHOULD LOVE ME BECAUSE HE SOLD ME HIS BLOOD,N I'M HIS LOVLY CHILD

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#479791 Jan 23, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
The Ten Commandments are an absurd moral code. The first forty percent are about submission and worship. Narcissistic much?
Then there's one to kids about honoring their parents and one to spouses about sex outside of the marriage. On the top ten list?
The list says not to lie, lust or envy. But where is justice, integrity, kindness, and compassion in that list?
And the list says not to murder and steal. If it's going to list specific crimes, it left out quite a few, such as blackmail, arson, kidnapping and rape.
The Ten Commandments are woefully inadequate.
You're intellectually constipated. You seem to have some knowledge and some understanding but you desperately lack wisdom. You little tirade on the 10 Commandments isn't tolerated but sadly it is also a view held by many Christian in and outside of this thread that just never had the guts to express it this way.

So while I appreciate the honesty, I'm not sure I would be patient enough to listen to your really absurd and asinine comments about Yahweh's Laws nor do I believe I would allow you to stand before me in person and blaspheme the way you do. Sure, other people in here may think it's funny, but I don't. While I haven't seen you show hypocrisy regarding your feelings on any subject, these words of yours will come back to haunt you and you judge yourself as an enemy of the Most High creator and of Yisra'el.

Hence, you opinions of the 10 Commands (not 10 Opinions or 10 Suggestions or 10 Requests) are of no consequence. All I will say about the very disrespected "Thou Shalt Not commit Adultery" command and why it's there is because marriage was the first institution established at creation (whether you accept this or love this) between a MAN and a WOMAN and it is a union that involves The Almighty Creator as the binding force. When adultery is committed, it can tear a family apart, it is a betrayal of the Most High's union, it leads to sadness, regret and a loss of trust. This is also while homosexuality is so abominable.

Yes, I already know your opinions of adultery and homosexuality. Sorry but it isn't valid, just your opinion. And mind you, not an excellent one either. Sorry lad, but this is true. Oh yes, it is.
Where does your bible say that?
Because you read words with little understanding. You're not guided by the Ruach HaKodesh (look it up) so you read then speak without understanding. Afterall
The essence of meek is passive or submissive, which was original point of calling the beatitudes a slave ethic. Meek is the opposite of willful or assertive.
https://www.google.com/search...
Incidentally, when you copy text without quotes or attribution, it's called plagiarizing. Let's look at the rest of your source:
Meek:
1. enduring injury with patience and without resentment
2. deficient in spirit and courage : submissive
3. not violent or strong : moderate
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/mee...
Look at what you did to that. We call that cherry picking.
Yes, I do love cherries.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#479792 Jan 23, 2013
He sold me his blood

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#479793 Jan 23, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Our anointed Savior often taught to the extreme. For example...
John 15:13
Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
Extreme, but unless we adopt such an extreme attitude toward one another, we're forever bound by each and every individual perception of love by each and every individual person. And look how profitable that's been for us, so far.
Matthew 18:8-9
Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast them from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into everlasting fire. And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire.
Extreme, again. But, common sense tells us how futile such an extreme sacrifice would be, to rid ourselves of one body part while leaving the other. If we pluck out one eye because we can't control our lusts, who's to say we won't lust with the remaining eye? But, our anointed Savior taught to such extremes in order to express the gravity of the situation. Perfection should be our goal, and his teaching serve as a warning to all of us, that excuses won't be accepted as to why we didn't make a valiant effort. I'm sure you've heard many a so-called "Christian" admit to premature defeat by claiming that none can become perfect, but such a foolish declaration contradicts what's written and instructed us. Many a so-called "Christian" prefers the lazy, er, lukewarm path to heaven. Now, to address the verse you quoted.
Luke 14:26
If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.
I think it's obvious our anointed Savior wouldn't just blatantly disregard the law without a justifiable reason. Again, we're faced with extreme measures. Perhaps, my illustration might explain this extreme measure.
It's been proven that such celebrations as Christmas and Easter derive from paganism. Now, after learning this, the choice becomes ours. Do we separate ourselves from these pagan practices because we love "God," or do we continue observing them because we love our loved-ones more, and we're more afraid of offending them, or hurting their feelings? Understand?
Shalom BLL!

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#479794 Jan 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Because you say so? Where does your bible say that that is what it means?
<quoted text>
That's what the words say.
<quoted text>
If it meant that, it would have said that.
<quoted text>
The scripture has nothing to do with being just.
<quoted text>
Nonsense. Turning the other cheek is offering your aggressor a second blow. It incites further violence. What fraction of people do you suppose that are angry and violent enough to strike your one cheek would not accept your provocative offer and whack you again?
You know very little and you understand even less. That's not surprising. You really should read more. This is not kindergarten.

I may well offer you to strike a blow on both cheeks but you should put me down for the count and do it quickly or I may offer you the sword.....my friend.

Andrew (CS).

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#479795 Jan 23, 2013
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
And it's a balmy 41 here in South Carolina, at least where I live.
Hi Drew. 15 here in my neck of the woods in northeastern Indiana. Last nights low was -2.

Brrrrrrr!!!!

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#479796 Jan 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Why would anybody do that? This the 21st century.
so? we all worship, you just happen to worship man.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#479797 Jan 23, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I prefer the phrase "talking monkeys".
(Christopher Walken in "The Prophecy".)
talking monkies with missing links balls of gorrilas-atheistic clowns claiming they came from gorilla balls

if you call those believers "Monkies"
WHY YOU SOB SEAT LIKE DISEASE PARASITE AMONG THOSE MONKIES AND SPREAD YOUR FABLES AND BULSHIT?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min June VanDerMark 560,448
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 4 min Johnny 4,893
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min manjunathramaswamy 778,324
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 9 min scirocco 119,692
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 23 min RiccardoFire 96,852
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 43 min onemale 265,446
is it wrong i like to wear womens underwear (Nov '12) 52 min risque 191
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 59 min risque 137
More from around the web